Spying on my Aunt & Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
James' mother & aunt strip naked and masturbate together.
5.7k words
4.26
26.8k
50
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something he thought he'd never see, James videoed his MILF of an Aunt Kathy and his MILF of a mother, Maureen, stripping naked and masturbating themselves.

Revised, Rewritten, and Continued from Chapter 01:

His aunt was unaware that her horny nephew was watching and recording her drying and inspecting her naked breasts from the second floor. Unable to control himself, he unzipped his pants and pulled out his erect prick. Not the first-time masturbating over his aunt while imagining her naked and having sex with her, when he wasn't masturbating over his MILF of an aunt, he was masturbating over his MILF of a mother.

As if he had never seen naked breasts before, the first time seeing his aunt's naked breasts, he slowly stroked himself while staring at his topless aunt inspecting her naked tits. If invading her privacy wasn't enough, instead of just staring at her naked tits, he recorded her naked breasts. He wished he could have forbidden sex with his aunt.

With seeing her naked tits not nearly enough, he wished that he could touch them, feel them, fondle them, and suck them while fingering her erect nipples. Something he thought that he'd never see, he continued stroking himself while staring at his aunt's naked breasts. He wished he could cum all over his aunt's naked tits.

'With them the same size and the same shape, she has breasts just like my mother's, big breasts,' he thought.

Something he thought would never happen, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, he'd love his aunt to give him a hand job while he had his wicked, sexual way with her naked tits. He imagined her stroking him while fondled her beautiful breasts and pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipples. He'd love to cum for his aunt. He'd love to cum all over her naked tits.

'Stroke me harder, Aunt Kathy. Stroke me faster. I need to cum. I need to cum all over your big tits,' he imagined saying to his aunt.

Then, as if in a dream while imagining that it was real, he imagined her replying in kind.

'Cum, James, cum. I want you to cum but I'd much rather you cum in my mouth than on my tits,' he imagined his aunt saying to him. 'I'd much rather suck you and swallow your cum.'

'His aunt wants him to cum in her mouth rather than on her tits,' he thought.

He couldn't believe that his aunt not only wanted to suck him but also that she wanted him to cum in her mouth rather than on her tits. He'd give anything for his aunt and/or for his mother to stroke him and blow him. He'd give anything for his aunt and/or his mother to allow him to feel, fondle, and grope their naked breasts while fingering and sucking their nipples.

His sexual fantasy, he imagined his aunt stroking his cock while sucking his cock. With his erect prick buried in her mouth, he imagined his aunt staring up at him with her big, blue eyes while smiling. Obviously, a real cocksucker, she loved sucking his prick. Obviously, she wanted to stroke him and blow him as much as he wanted to her stroke him and blow him. He'd love to put a gentle hand behind her red, pretty head and hump her mouth while fucking her face hard and fast enough to cum in her mouth.

Glad that she returned to her natural color, she dyed her hair blonde to appease her ex-husband. With her having freckles and the complexion of a redhead, she looked so much better with red hair than with blonde hair. Now, with them both redheads, once again, his Aunt Kathy looked so very much like her sister, Maureen.

Then, imagining giving her a cum bath, he'd love to cum all over her pretty face, in her lush, red hair, and all over her naked breasts. Not stopping there, while making out with her, he'd love to make slow, sweet love to his aunt before fucking his mother's, younger sister. Wanting her all to himself, he'd love to make his Aunt Kathy his incestuous whore.

Even more now than ever before, especially after she unintentionally and unwittingly showed him her naked tits, he wished that he could touch her tits, feel her tits, fondle her tits, and suck her nipples. Continuing to sexually lust over his MILF of an aunt, again, he wished that he could deliberately show her his erect, naked prick. He'd love to see their reactions when exposing his engorged prick to his aunt and mother. He'd love to strip himself naked not only for his MILF of a mother but also for his mother's, sexy sister, too.

While wondering if she'd look, stare, or look away, in the way that his mother routinely stared when seeing his naked prick, he'd love for his aunt to catch him masturbating himself. With him wishing that he could return the favor, masturbating himself while she watched, he'd love his Aunt Kathy to watch him stroke his erect prick harder and faster. He'd love her to watch him cum.

'I'm cumming, Aunt Kathy. I'm cumming just for you,' he imagined stroking himself harder and faster.

He imagined telling her what he was about to do while on the verge of ejaculating his sexual lust for her. He imagined her staring at his naked, erect prick. He imagined her watching him stroking himself harder and faster. He watched her look at him with sexual arousal in the way that he stares at her with sexual lust.

'Cum James. Cum. I want to see you cum. I want to watch you cumming,' he imagined his aunt saying while he stroked himself harder and faster.

While hoping that she'd show him more by removing her wet and nearly transparent panties and strip herself completely naked, he so wanted to return the sexual favor and flash his aunt his hard, erect cock. He'd love to see his aunt's shapely, naked ass. With him nearly able to see her naked pussy through her panties already, he'd love to see his aunt's red, trimmed, naked pussy. He so wanted his aunt and his mother to watch him masturbate himself and cum. Not stopping there, he wished that his aunt and his mother would masturbate him.

'Auntie, I'm cumming. Mom, I'm cumming. I'm cumming just for the both of you,' he thought. 'Quick! Take turns wrapping your hand around my stiff prick and stroke me. Take turns wrapping your lips around my erect cock and suck me. I need to cum in both your beautiful mouths,' he imagined saying to his mother and aunt.

# # #

James slowly stroked himself to a bigger and harder erection while watching his aunt touching, feeling, fondling, and squeezing her naked breasts and drying herself with a towel. In the way that her ex-husband obviously had done, he'd love to have his wicked, sexual way with his aunt's big tits. In the way that his aunt felt her naked breasts while inspecting them, he wished that he could fondle her naked breasts while inspecting them, too. He'd love to get a job as a mammogram technician but, having tried and been rejected, they only hire women and not men.

'Whether young tits, old tits, small tits, big tits, perky tits, saggy tits, shapely tits, and/or firm tits, my favorite body part, I love tits and nipples, especially big nipples,' he thought.

Looking as if she was becoming sexually aroused while watching Kathy groping and feeling her naked breasts, his mother watched her sister inspecting her naked breasts. Then, surprising him and sexually exciting him, joining in on the impromptu medical exam, Maureen stood, walked over to her sister, and helped her feel her naked breasts for lumps, cysts, and tumors. In the way that he wished he could have his wicked, sexual way with his aunt's naked breasts and his mother's naked breasts, his mother was having her wicked, sexual way with her sister's naked breasts.

'Wow, I don't believe this, he thought. 'Something that men would never do; if they're not peeing together, women are always touching and feeling one another's clothed and/or naked bodies.'

Having already seen his mother's naked breasts many times before, with his mother having the identical breasts as her sister, Kathy had the identical breasts of Maureen. They both had such big, beautiful, and shapely, Irish, milkmaid breasts. With him having a thing for big, breasted women, suffice to write, he loved tits, the bigger the tits the better. In the way that he wished that he could finger his aunt's nipples while sucking her nipples, he'd love to finger his mother's nipples while sucking her nipples, too.

He wished he could feel, fondle, grope, and suck both his aunt's and his mother's naked tits. While he imagined them stroking his cock and sucking his prick, he'd love to have his wicked, sexual way with both his aunt's and his mother's sexy and shapely, naked bodies. His longtime, sexually fantasy, while wishing that he could, giving them both a masturbation show, he'd love to masturbate for them while they watched. He'd love to cum all over their naked breasts.

Chapter 02:

"So, tell me. What happened Kathy," asked her sister, Maureen, again, after finishing her second glass of wine and pouring them another?

Clearly, feeling her sister's pain, his mother hugged her topless sister with love, sympathy, and compassion. Then, shocking him and sexually exciting him, as if she was a man copping a cheap feel of her sister's naked breasts, James watched his mother slowly move her hand from the side of her sister's naked breast before stopping in front of her big tits to pull, turn, and twist her erect nipples. Obviously, sexually aroused from watching her sister inspecting her naked breasts, he couldn't believe that his mother was feeling her sister's naked breasts and fingering her erect nipples.

'Are you kidding me? Wow,' he thought. 'With women so different from men, maybe this is what women do. If I ruptured myself playing basketball, no mattered how much pain I was in, unless they were gay, none of my friends would dare cup my testicles. Instead, they'd tell me to walk it off,' he thought while laughing to himself.

Then, surprising him, something that he never expected that his mother would do, Maureen kissed her sister. More than just giving her a peck on the lips, it was hot to watch his mother squishing her big, breasted body against her sister's topless body and give her a kiss. Something that he'd be masturbating over later, James watched and recorded his mother kissing her sister. Not stopping with merely just a kiss, she parted Kathy's lips with her tongue and French kissed her.

'Wow. Watching my mother kiss with her sister is so hot,' he thought. 'Next they'll be making out and having incestuous sex. I'd love to watch my mother having incestuous sex with her sister. I'd love to make out with my aunt. I'd love to make out with my mother. I'd love to have forbidden sex with them both.'

Then, something else he thought that he'd never see, his mother French kissed his aunt. In the way that a man kisses a woman and in the way that he'd love to kiss his aunt, his mother French kissed her sister. Now, taking the next sexual leap, while imagining that they had, he wondered if they ever had sex. If they did have sex, he wished that they'd have lesbian sex now and in front of him. He'd love to watch his mother having sex with her sister.

'Perhaps, this was something that they did before they were married when they lived together,' he thought. 'I'd love to watch a video my mother eating her sister's pussy and/or her sister eating his mother's cunt. How hot would that be to watch my mother and my aunt having incestuous sex with one another?'

# # #

"Are you okay? I'm glad these are okay," said his mother with a sexy laugh while staring down at her sister's naked breasts.

She continued feeling and fondling his aunt's big tits. Then, not believing what he was seeing, his mother leaned down to take her sister's nipples in her mouth, first one and then the other. His mother continued sucking her sister's tits. He couldn't believe that his mother was having her wicked, sexual way with Kathy's naked breasts in the way that he wished that he could have his wicked, sexual way with his aunt's big tits.

'Wow,' thought James. 'Way too sexually exciting, this is insane. Even though I'm seeing this with my own, two eyes, I don't believe this. I'm just glad that I'm recording this. I can't wait to watch this video over and again of my mother making out with her sister while feeling her tits while masturbating.'

Obviously, sexually aroused by seeing, touching, feeling, groping, and sucking her sister's naked breasts, his mother stared at Kathy's tits as if she had never seen naked tits before.

"I love your big tits as much as I love my big tits," said his mother with a sexy laugh while cupping her sister's naked breasts in her hands. "Did he hurt you? Did he rape? Did he force you to suck him and fuck him? Do you want me to drive you to the hospital? Do you want me to call the police?"

As if this whole unfortunate episode was her fault, Kathy looked at her sister with shame and embarrassment but not before she had an involuntary flash of sexual arousal. Obviously, she sexually enjoyed her sister having her sexual way with her naked breasts. Clearly, she was becoming hot from Maureen fondling her naked breasts, French kissing her, and sucking her nipples. Obviously, they were more than just sisters. Something that he never would have suspected in a million years, perhaps, they were once lesbian lovers. Perhaps, they still are lesbian lovers.

'Nah, no way. My aunt and mother aren't lesbians. They look nothing like lesbians. Then, again,' he thought. 'What do lesbians look like?'

# # #

"No, no, nothing like that. He never got that far. I'd never suck him and/or fuck him. I didn't give him the chance to rape me. Yet, if I submissively allowed him to do more than just grope me, he would have stripped me naked and had his wicked, sexual way with my naked body," she said while showing another involuntary flash of sexual arousal. "I'm sure of it. Yet," she said with a flash of sexual excitement. "For such a little man, an unexpected shock, he had a big prick."

With her not sobbing when telling her story, instead, surprisingly enough, she seemed sexually aroused. Normally, a woman who had been sexually abused would be upset. She'd be angry. She'd still be in shocked. She'd want revenge. She'd want to get even.

Unlike her, the last thing that James expected was his aunt to be was sexually aroused when talking about the inappropriate and unwanted, sexual attention that her boss paid her. Obviously, with her understanding her sister's sudden and involuntary flashes of sexual arousal, Maureen looked at her sister with kindness and sympathy. They looked as if they were about to have sex.

"Oh, Kathy. You poor thing," she said while hugging her topless sister again. "Are you okay?"

Kathy nodded her head and Maureen looked at her sister with as much disbelief as she looked at her with sexual arousal. Obviously and not surprisingly, they were both on the same sexual page. Something that James didn't know and never would have suspected, being violently attacked was seemingly his mother's sexual fantasy, too. As long as her sexual abuser didn't hurt her, clearly, in the way that his aunt wanted to be sexually taken, his mother wanted to be sexually taken, too.

If only he knew that his mother's sexual fantasy was to be sexually used, abused, and being taken, he would have forced himself upon her years ago. With her wearing nothing more than a revealing nightgown while deliberately flashing him, he would have lifted her nightgown and felt her naked ass, fingered her pussy, and fondled her big breasts. He would have lifted her nightgown over her face and tied it in a knot over her head. Then, he would have had his wicked, sexual way with his mother's naked body while she feigned a struggle.

'How hot would that be to have my sexual way with my mother while she pretended that she wasn't enjoying me exposing her naked body,' he thought?

If only he knew that his mother's sexual fantasy was to be taken, he would have stripped her naked and touched and felt her everywhere long ago. Then, he would have forced her to her knees and put a heavy hand to the back of her head. He would have pulled her hair hard for her to open her mouth. Finally, he would have stuck his erect prick in her mouth and forced her to blow him. He imagined cumming in his mother's mouth and watching her swallow his cum while he fondled her naked breasts and pulled her erect nipples.

If only he knew that being taken was what she sexually wanted, he would have given her what she sexually wanted. Giving her what he now knew she wanted, after forcing her to blow him and after cumming in her willing mouth, he would have fucked his mother. He would have fucked her hard enough and fast enough to give her a sexual orgasm with his cock.

Disbelieving what he was seeing, James stared at his topless aunt while watching her stick her hand down the front of her panties. As if seeing her topless wasn't enough, he couldn't believe that his aunt was cupping her cunt and fingering her naked pussy in the way that he'd love to cup her cunt and finger her naked pussy. She was masturbating herself in the way that he wished that he could masturbate her.

'I don't believe this,' thought James. 'My aunt is masturbating herself. I can't believe my aunt is masturbating herself. I'm so glad that I had the presence of mind to grab my cellphone and record her playing with her pussy.'

Obviously, telling her sister what had happened to her had sexually aroused not only his aunt but also his mother, too. With her unembarrassed and unashamed, he watched his aunt sexually touching herself in front of her sister. Something he thought that he'd never see, he watched his aunt masturbating herself in front of his mother sister and in the way that he wished that he could masturbate her. Hoping that she'd continue and not stop, he couldn't wait to see, hear, and watch her cum.

'I wonder what she sounds like when she cums. I wonder what she looks like when she has a sexual orgasm,' he thought.

She mindlessly rubbed her clit while turning, pulling, and twisting her erect nipples. Never suspecting that his aunt even masturbated, shockingly and sexily excitingly, she was masturbating now. Only, he wished that her hand was his hand. He wished that her fingers were his fingers. In the way that she was sexually pleasuring herself, he wished that he could sexually pleasure his aunt. He would have loved to give his aunt a sexual orgasm by masturbating her.

'I wish I could masturbate my aunt,' he thought. 'I wonder what she sounds like when having a sexual orgasm. I hope she cums. Cum, Auntie, cum. I'd love to see, hear, and watch her cum.'

While watching his aunt masturbating herself, James stroked his prick harder and faster. Clearly, unaware that he was there watching and recording her, he couldn't believe that his aunt was masturbating herself in front of her big sister. Maybe, this was what sisters do. Maybe, this was what they used to do when they lived together. Maybe in the way that it was a big deal to watch his aunt masturbate herself in front of her sister, this was no big deal for her to masturbate in front of his mother.

Determined not to cum yet, he wanted to continue watching his aunt self-abusing herself. While hoping she would, he wanted to hear and see her cum. Moreover, before ejaculating his load of cum, he wanted to hear her tell her sister in great detail all that sexually happened to her at her job first. Something that he'd be masturbating over later, watching his aunt playing with her pussy was unbelievably hot.

"So, tell me," said Maureen again when Kathy didn't tell her the first time she asked. "What did he do to you," she asked pausing to look at her sister?

She continued when Kathy didn't respond.

"Did he force you to have sex with him? Did he strip you naked and forcibly rape you? Did he force you to suck him," asked Maureen again while seemingly becoming more sexually aroused with each question that she asked her sister? "Did he force you to fuck him? Did he force you to have anal sex with him?"

12