Spying on my Aunt & Mother Ch. 03

Story Info
Kathy and Maureen spy on James masturbating.
5.8k words
4.45
20k
32
1

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kathy and Maureen return the favor of James voyeurism by spying on him masturbating.

Revised and Rewritten and Continuing from Chapter 02:

Kathy looked at her sister while continuing to rub her clit and fingering her nipples with one hand while fingerfucking her pussy with her other hand. Following her sister's lead, Maureen continued rubbing her clit while fingering her nipples and fingerfucking her wet, naked pussy with her other hand, too. Still in shock, as if he was imagining this while masturbating himself, James still couldn't believe all that he was seeing of his naked, MILF of a mother and his naked, sexy, aunt masturbating together.

'I can't believe this,' thought James. 'Never in my wildest sexual fantasies have I ever thought that I'd see my mother and aunt naked while masturbating.'

Kathy continued telling her sister all that she was glad she'd sexually didn't do with her boss.

"With me wearing nothing more than my blouse, skirt, bra, and panties, I imagined him stripping me naked. I imagined him forcing me to my knees. I imagined him pulling my hair hard before slapping my face. Then, once I opened my mouth to scream, I imagined him forcing his stiff prick in my mouth," said Kathy.

She looked at her sister while continuing to masturbate herself.

"Instead of pretending that I didn't want to blow him, I wanted to suck his prick. I wanted him to cum in my mouth. I wanted to swallow his cum," she said.

She looked over at her sister while watching Maureen masturbate herself.

"I imagined him humping my mouth and fucking my face. Horny enough and plenty willing enough, had I relented and blown him, never have I imagined giving anyone a better blowjob," admitted Kathy. "Never have I imagined anyone exploding as much cum in my mouth as I imagined my perverted boss would."

As if she imagined having her boss's prick in her mouth while sucking his big dick, she looked at her sister with horniness.

"Not all one way, obviously, I was horny enough and sexually frustrated enough to want to have sex with him, too. As if sexually possessed, I imagined swallowing every drop of his cum. I imagined him continuing to cum in my mouth as I licked him clean," she said.

She paused again before continuing.

"Then, after I imagined blowing him, I imagined him not taking no for an answer and fucking me while I feigned a struggle. Needing him to forcibly take me, I imagined him fucking me hard and fast enough to give me a sexual orgasm. After I blew him and after he fucked me, thinking that he was done, obviously, with him not done, I imagined him turning me over and forcing his still, erect cock in my ass," said Kathy. "I imagined him anally fucking me."

James watched his mother rub her clit faster and harder while listening to her sister tell her all that Kathy imagined her boss sexually doing to her and all that she wanted to sexually do with her boss. She continued pulling, turning, and twisting her nipples. Sexually aroused by all that Kathy said, and with Maureen continuing to masturbate herself, his mother looked as if she was ready to cum.

"Oh, Kathy," said Maureen. "If you continue talking dirty to me, you're going to make me cum."

Her captive audience of one, she looked up at sister. Obviously becoming sexually aroused from all that her sister admitted and confessed, Maureen continued rubbing her clit faster and harder. She fingerfucked her pussy deeper with one hand while continuing to pull, turn, and twist her nipples with her other hand. With her squirming all over the towel covered couch, his mother looked as if she on the verge of having a sexual orgasm. In the way that James would love to watch and hear his aunt cum, he'd love to watch and hear his mother cum, too.

"Never having had anal sex before, at first, I imagined it hurting, like the when having sex for the first time when I was an 18-year-old virgin," confessed Kathy. "Yet, suddenly making me horny, I imagined him taking me from behind, forcing me, and me reluctantly and submissively submitting to his sexual will. Even though it hurt, I imagined feeling guilty for having anal sex with him. Even though it hurt, it felt oh, so good to be oh, so bad."

Kathy paused again before continuing. While watching her sister masturbate herself, she looked at Maureen with sadness. Desperate for love, affection, and sex, clearly, she felt sexually unsatisfied enough to have sex with her disgustingly perverted boss.

"Only, returning to reality, because I'm so horny and sexually frustrated, I felt so dirty to sexually want him, especially to anally, sexually want him. Even though I didn't go through with having sex with him, admittedly, I wanted to have sex with him. I wanted to blow him, fuck him, and I'd even allow him to fuck me in the ass. That was when, I knew that I needed to quit my job and get out of there before I did something that I'd regret doing."

# # #

Still nervous with concern, but no longer interrogating her, seemingly, Maureen was done rapidly firing questions at her kid sister. With his Aunt Kathy still naked, she continued slowly masturbating herself. She sat on the couch that was positioned directly across from him. James ducked down and back when she looked up to the second-floor railing that overlooked the first floor, living room. Perhaps, seemingly suspecting and sensing that he was there watching and staring at her and his naked mother and masturbating themselves, she suddenly appeared uncomfortably embarrassed.

Obviously, a bigger whore than her kid sister, Maureen wasn't as morally modest as Kathy. Not caring if her son caught her naked and masturbating herself, with him having already seen her naked and masturbating herself many times before, James' mother continued fingering her pussy and rubbing her clit. With her legs spread wide open, she continued pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples while rubbing her clit.

Obviously, again, women are different from men when masturbating themselves. Taking them longer and seemingly enjoying themselves more, with them coming to a slow and simmering, sexual orgasm, James would have stroked himself faster and harder, and exploded his load of cum by now. Glad that he didn't cum already, he hopefully suspected that he'd need all the cum that he could muster later.

Yet, not wanting to ruin everything, the last thing that he wanted was for them to see him and catch him videoing them naked and masturbating. The last thing he wanted was for them to know that he was there spying on his naked aunt and his naked mother while recording them playing with themselves. Beyond his wildest, sexual fantasies, as if this was his sexual fantasy come true, he never thought that he'd ever see his aunt and/or his mother naked together and masturbating.

Fortunately for him, especially after his mother closed the living room drapes, it was dark where he was watching and recording them. Unless they turned on the upstairs light, it was too dark for them to see him hiding while spying on them. Nonetheless, not risking the chance that they'd see him, he remained low, out of sight, and motionless until they busied themselves talking while drinking more wine.

"Something that I should have asked before stripping myself naked and masturbating but," said Kathy with a sexually aroused pause. "Are we alone," asked his aunt with an embarrassed laugh while looking towards the second floor? She continued staring up at the second-floor landing. "Where's James?"

Chapter 03:

As if hoping and expecting James to be there on the stairs spying on them, Kathy continued looking up towards the darkened staircase. Incase he was there watching, too late now, nonetheless, a flash of embarrassment reddened her face and made her close her legs and cover her naked breasts with her hands. Obviously, no big deal being naked in front of her son, with her legs spread wide while she fondled her big breasts and fingered her nipples, Maureen continued masturbating herself.

With James having already seen her naked many times before, Maureen shrugged as if it was no big deal if her son saw her naked and/or her sister's naked now, too. In the way that she had deliberately exposed her naked breasts and the rest of her naked body to her son numerous times, seemingly, she didn't care if her sister exposed her naked breasts and/or her naked body to her nephew now, too. With her unembarrassed and unashamed, if she was anything, she was sexually aroused that her son may be there watching.

"James is home," said Maureen with a pause and a dirty laugh. She looked up at the darkened stairs, perhaps, wishing that he was there seeing them both naked while watching them masturbating themselves. "Oblivious to the world and all that's going on around him, he's upstairs in his room masturbating," she said with a shrug while giving her sister a sexy smile with a naughty look. She moved her right hand up and down as if imitating her son masturbating himself.

Kathy looked at her sister with shocked surprise. Unable to conceal her involuntary, sexual reaction, obviously, with her imagining that James may have seen her naked while watching her masturbate herself, too, sexual arousal flashed across her face and reddened her cheeks again. After Maureen told her sister that her nephew was in his room masturbating, she blushed. She looked at her sister as if she had imagined her nephew's erect, naked prick in her hand while she stroked him harder and faster in the way that she imagined her boss's cock in her mouth.

Apparently, with Kathy having forbidden, sexual thoughts for her nephew, she looked at her sister as if she wanted James to see her naked breasts and see the rest of her naked body. She looked at her sister as if she wanted her nephew to catch her masturbating and watch her cumming. She looked at her sister as if she wanted her sister's son to see her and watch her having a sexual orgasm.

In the way that her sister had already done many times before, she looked at her sister as if she wanted to deliberately flash her nephew not only her big, naked tits but also the rest of her naked body, too. Clearly, in the way that she was feeling so very horny now, she'd do more than just flash him. Now, if given the chance, something she thought she'd never do, she'd have sex with him. If given the chance, allowing him to take her while she feebly feigned a struggle, she'd stroke his cock, suck his cock, and fuck his cock.

Clearly, with her horny enough and sexually frustrated enough, she'd definitely have sex with her nephew. With no ands, ifs, buts, or maybes, if she could have sex with James and if he'd have sex with her, she'd have sex with him. She'd love him to feel and touch her naked body everywhere that a nephew should never touch and feel his aunt while making out with her.

Kathy looked at her sister as if she was imagining her nephew's naked prick. She looked at her sister as if she wanted James to take her and have his wicked, sexual way with her naked body. In the way that she'd never have sex with her perverted boss, even though she thought about having sex with him, she'd definitely have sex with her sister's son.

He had always been her favorite nephew. Suddenly, seemingly preoccupied with thought, as if imagining sucking him, she unconsciously slid a slow tongue across her red, full lips. In the same, sexually aroused way that Kathy stared at Maureen, her sister stared at her. Clearly, she must have seen her son's naked prick while watching him masturbating himself to know that he was upstairs masturbating. Obviously, Kathy would love to see James's naked prick while watching him stroking himself, too.

# # #

"Masturbating?" Unable to conceal her sexual arousal and her sexual attraction to her nephew, she looked at her sister with incestuous curiosity and horniness. "How do you know that he's upstairs masturbating," asked Kathy with enough sexual curiosity to inspire another sudden, flash of sexual arousal?

Maureen laughed out loud while looking at her watch.

"This time of day, same time every day, like clockwork, he masturbates over topless, big, breasted, mature women while watching porn," said his mother with a laugh and a shrug. "He has a thing for older women with big tits. James loves big breasted, mature women. He loves big tits," said Maureen.

Kathy looked at her sister with surprise and sexual arousal.

"Well, if he prefers mature, busty women, he has the right mother and aunt, that's for sure," said Kathy with a dirty laugh. "I don't care if you think me a whore but I would love to flash James my naked breasts," said Kathy with a dirty laugh. "Only, I don't know how I'd do that without James thinking of me as an incestuous slut."

'If only my aunt knew that I've not only seen her naked breasts and the rest of her naked body,' thought James, 'But also, I've been watching her and my mother masturbate, what would she say?'

Obviously hinting that maybe he'd want to see her naked tits, feel her naked tits, suck her naked tits, and have sex with her, if only he would, she would, too. Maureen nodded her head in agreement. Now, that she had her sister on the same sexual page while encouraging her, she'd definitely have sex with her son.

"No doubt, with him such a hornball, he wishes that he could have incestuous sex with not only his busty mother but also with his busty aunt, too," she said returning her sister's dirty laugh with her dirty laugh. "With him always horny and masturbating himself, and in the way that he stares at our clothed breasts as if stripping us topless with his eyes, no doubt, he'd love to see, touch, feel, fondle, and grope our big, naked tits while sucking our erect nipples. Clearly, he'd love to have a threesome with the two of us."

Suddenly, unable to catch her breath, and fanning herself with her hand, Kathy returned her sister's dirty laugh with another look of sexual arousal. Now that Maureen put the thought in her pretty head of James having his way with her naked tits and him having threesome sex with her and her sister, clearly, she'd love to have incestuous sex with Maureen and James, too. Something so incestuously forbidden, perhaps, she wondered if James was game to have sex with the both of them.

In the way that she imagined being forced to suck her boss' cock, obviously, James wouldn't have to force her to blow him. She'd love to suck her nephew's prick. She'd even allow him to cum in her mouth. Not stopping there, she'd even allow him to give her a cum bath and cum all over her face and across her naked tits.

# # #

"Be honest. Tell me the truth. With you so nonchalant about him masturbating, have you had sex with James," asked Kathy of her sister while suddenly suspicious that she had? "Obviously, knowing you as I do, and with James of age, so good-looking, and you so horny, I suspect you've already had sex with him, too. Trust me, I wouldn't think any less of you if you already had incestuous sex with your son. Admittedly, I'd love to have sex with him, too. Yet, I'd be jealous if you've already sucked and fucked him without telling me."

Waiting for Maureen to confess what she may have sexually done with her son, she paused while staring at her sister and waiting for her to respond.

"Trust me, with me a willing victim, he wouldn't have to force me to have sex with him," said Kathy with a sexy laugh. "Yet, if he did force me while taking me, after feigning my resistance with a brief and feeble struggle, I'd be his whore for the night. I'd stroke him, suck him, and fuck him," she said with a dirty laugh. "My sexual fantasy come true; I'd love for James to take me. I'd love for him to strip me naked and have his sexual way with my naked body."

While giving her sister a sexy look, Maureen laughed again, too. Encouraged by her kid sister to want to have sex with her son, obviously, she wanted to have sex with her son, too. No doubt, with them both so very close, and with them looking so very much alike, as if they were identical twins, the sisters have had sex with one another before. Clearly, not having to read her mind, already suspecting what she was thinking, instead of having a twosome, why not initiate James into having an incestuous threesome?

"No, of course not, I haven't had sex with my son, but," said Maureen after a long pause as if she was thinking about having sex with him. "I wouldn't say no if he tried to sexually seduce me and incestuously take me. I'd definitely have sex with him, especially, if you had sex with him, too. I'm sure that he wouldn't say no to having sex with his big, breasted mother and with his busty aunt," said Maureen with a dirty laugh. "It's so forbiddingly hot to think about us having an incestuous threesome," she said with a sexy laugh.

'Fuck me,' thought James. 'My Mom wants to have a threesome with me and my aunt. In the way that my Aunt Kathy wants too, she wants me to take her. This is so unbelievable.'

Giving the women what they obviously wanted and needed, in the way that he imagined stripping his aunt naked and sexually taking her, he imagined stripping his mother naked and forcibly taking her, too.

'Always hoping they did, I never thought they sexually wanted me. Then, again, I never thought that they were bisexual. I always knew that my MILF of a mother was sexually attracted to me but I never thought that my MILF of an aunt was sexually attracted to me, too. I never thought that they'd want me to have sex with the both of them at the same time in a threesome.'

Clearly becoming sexually aroused while imagining having sex with her son, in the way that Kathy had been touching herself while imagining having sex with her nephew, Maureen continued pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples. Now, in the way that Kathy had been fingering her naked pussy and fondling her naked breasts, her sister rubbed her swollen clit while fingerfucking her wet pussy, too. Obviously, with Maureen now thinking about having sex with her son, she was not only horny but also, she was game.

"Sometimes, when I'm horny and lonely, and with me not having a man in my life, I've imagined having sex with my son while masturbating myself," said Maureen. "A line that I thought I'd never cross, maybe, one day, when I returned home drunk and horny from a clothe female and nude male striptease show, I'd have the nerve to sexually seduce my son. To say that I wouldn't love to suck his cock and have him cum in my mouth after he fucked me would be lie," said Maureen with another dirty laugh.

# # #

'I can't believe my mother admitted that if she was drunk enough and horny enough, she'd suck and fuck me,' thought James. 'I need to get her drunk. I need to make my mother horny by sexually teasing her, touching her, feeling her, and groping her while flashing her my erect, naked prick.'

As if imagining all that she had said, James couldn't believe what his 46-year-old, MILF of a mother had actually confessed to wanting to have sex with him. If she returned home drunk and horny from a CFNM striptease show, she confessed that she may have the nerve to sexually seduce him. His longtime sexual fantasy of not only having incestuous sex with his mother but also with his aunt, too, may soon become his reality. In the way that he sexually fantasized of having sex with his mother, he couldn't believe that his mother had sexually fantasized of having sex with him, too.

His mother would not only love to stroke him while sucking him but also, she'd love him to cum in her mouth. She'd love him to fuck her, too. Perhaps, if his aunt and mother attended a CFNM striptease show together, with them both returning home drunk enough and horny enough, they'd have sex with him. James would love nothing more than to have a threesome with his mother and with his aunt. Then, when he needed a break to rest, he'd watch his mother and her sister having sex with one another.

12