Spying on the Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhonda's stomach grumbled and reminder her of that other basic need. She looked at the clock and it told her it was an hour and a half later than when she started tossing her own salad with her actual salad. She smiled at her little joke and realized she must have indeed passed out. While she felt a little bad of fantasizing about Tim, she didn't linger on it.

The truth was that at that moment, she felt incredibly sure in her relationship with Pat. She knew that they would make whatever this was work. She didn't want to feel guilty about sex, and she couldn't wait to see her husband and tell him that she'd rather they not censure themselves anymore, that as long as they are in it together, she's happy.

"Thanks for that insight, little buddy," Rhonda told the cucumber with a wink. She took her phone and sent the pictures she had taken earlier to her husband via text. She typed in: "having some fun making a salad."

She looked at the cucumber and placed a hand on it. She took the vegetable in one hand and held it straight up, squatting over it and holding it close to the entrance of her sex, as though about to lower herself onto it. She wondered how much of it would be able to take if it were a real penis. The thought triggered a renewed wave of arousal.

Although she knew she wouldn't actually try to have coitus with a vegetable, the thought of having something that big insider her made Rhonda dizzy. She could feel the wetness of her pussy return with a vengeance. She felt so hot it was almost impossible to stay focused but she somehow managed to take one more photo of herself and sent it off to Pat. The picture's lighting made the cucumber almost look like an actual penis, although one without a body. She tossed her phone aside and stood up.

Her husband could not be back soon enough!

Turning Up The Heat

When Pat landed in his hotel room that night he realized he had forgotten to take his phone off of airplane mode. He rectified that, logged into the hotel WiFi, and started taking off his travel clothes to hop into the shower.

As he let the hot water pour over him, he thought back to how hot Rhonda had acted a few hours early. It wasn't just that she looked great, but something about her really emanated that special sexual vibe. He didn't know if it was pheromones, the mood, or just plain hornyness, but whenever she had that aura around her things usually got very spicy in the bedroom. The thought made him begin to harden.

After his shower, he headed to his bed with a towel wrapped around his waist. He noticed some new text messages on his phone. When he unlocked it to check, he couldn't believe his eyes.

For a crazy moment, his brain played a trick on him. Rhonda was cheating on him with someone who was massively hung. He felt his penis throb against the towel. He quickly understood that his impulse was impossible as there was no body attached to the giant member between her breasts, or connected to the huge, shaded phallus she held under herself; It was a cucumber!

He would have laughed except the images were incredibly erotic, especially when he looked at Rhonda' expression, which emoted lust and desire. He was now completely erect.

All he could manage to text back before beginning to masturbate was:

OMG

????

He wanted to say more, to ask what had brought this on, but first he needed release. He looked at the cucumber between Rhonda's breasts. He let himself imagine it was his penis, lewdly squeezed between her generous cleavage. He barely had time to swipe to the image of her lowering herself onto the cucumber when he began to ejaculate into his other hand, filling the room with his moans.

He jogged to the bathroom to clean off the sperm before it started dripping through his fingers. When he lied down in bed, he wondered what had gotten into his wife. The photos had immediately brought back that night weeks ago when they had had that incredibly steamy sex together.

He looked at them again and found himself feeling turned on once more. He was already hard when, in the heat of the moment, he decided to look up some porn. He loaded up his favorite site on his phone and searched "big breasts big dick."

He found a clip of a petite blonde woman with giant knockers worshipping a male actor's huge phallus. When the actress began giving him a tit job, Pat found himself once again close to erupting. He stood up and began masturbating vigorously. He took in the starlet's jiggling breasts, her slutty moaning, and the firm grip the man had on her head.

The orgasm that erupted out of him was stronger than the first.

As he cleaned himself off a second time, he looked down at his cock and wondered what it would be like to be that big. Part of him wished he was hung like a porn star. Truthfully, he knew it was an absurd thought as he was perfectly happy with his penis. It had served him well and he knew that it was more than enough to satisfy his wife. But he couldn't deny his own natural curiosity and how steamy the sex with his wife had been a few weeks back. And who knew you could do that with cucumbers!

When he got back to his room the next afternoon, he decided to reload the porn scene from the previous night. Having only watched the first few minutes, he started exploring the rest of the video while he gently stroked his erection. He stopped when he landed on a shot of the male actor plowing into the actress from behind. She yelped with every thrust of his giant member, as though she couldn't believe what was happening.

Pat found himself mesmerized by the scene and close to orgasm when the shot shifted to show a new angle. Strangely, another man in the video was watching the couple have sex, masturbating timidly as he did so. Pat's eyes went to the porn video's title, which he realized he hadn't yet read: "Hot wife takes big dick -- husband watches." Pat looked back at the video and suddenly understood the dynamic at play. Part of him instinctively found the notion repulsive, of watching your wife having sex with someone else... why would anyone want to do that? His throbbing erection seemed not to mind the nuance.

He realized he was stroking himself faster than ever and caught one last look of the sweaty mating and that giant penis pushing deep inside the woman's pussy before filling the room with the sounds of his orgasm. As he stood in the middle of the room, spent and going flaccid, he heard the actress, still being plowed from behind, asking for it harder and deeper, before the man came inside her. Incredibly, Pat became hard again. He could not remember the last time he had came three times in less than 24 hours and was still raring to go.

---------------------

On Saturday, Rhonda kept herself busy by getting a bunch of small errands done and ended the day with some take-out, a glass of wine, and a good mystery novel by the pool.

A sound coming from her neighbor Tim's house broke her immersion. She looked around and realized that the golden hour had passed, and it was likely around 9 o'clock. She looked at the book as though it had bewitched her capacity feel time. Then the sound happened again. It was a female laugh. And it was flirty.

Rhonda did not want to invade her neighbor's privacy, she liked giving people her space. But she was also intensely curious about the sounds coming from Tim's. She had always known Tim to be a bachelor and had never seen him at home with a woman. Another giggle reached her, but was this time followed by the distinct sounds of people making out. Rhonda felt her face blush when she realized how intently she was listening to what definitely sounded like two people in the throes of foreplay.

She finished her last sip of wine and trotted back to house to avoid further temptation. Just as she reached the door, she realized she had left her novel by the pool. She hustled back to get it when a muffled cry of pleasure reached her. She heard the woman say "it's so big," before hearing what sounded like someone sucking loudly on a lollipop.

Before she realized what she was doing, Rhonda was at the fence, spying through a gap. What she saw left her agape. A beautiful redheaded woman, aged somewhere in her mid forties with long, wild hair, was squeezing one of her nipples and attempting to fit the head of Tim's penis into her mouth. She was barely managing to get the glans inside before gagging, but neither Tim nor the woman seemed to mind. Tim's eyes were closed in pleasure and the woman was masturbating while she blew him, moaning her pleasure onto his dick.

Rhonda's fingers explored her own wetness as she took in the sight, sparking a rising sensation of pleasure when she realized what she was doing. She felt her cheeks turn a deep red. She grabbed her book and ran inside, making as little noise as possible.

Inside, Rhonda could not shake off what she had just seen. After what felt like a long deliberation, she hurried upstairs.

When she reached the bedroom, she ran to her bedside drawer and found her dildo. It felt amazing in her hand and she wanted it inside her. Fast.

She shed her clothes and began pleasuring herself on the bed. Before she could get far, her eyes found the window. Should she look? She shouldn't, it was not right. But then again, she had already peeped, so she had already broken her rule tonight. She told herself tomorrow would be a fresh start as she slowly crept towards the window.

At the window, she saw Tim's giant member begin to enter the mystery woman from behind. The woman seemed totally lost in the sensation, emoting a mixture of what could have been deep pleasure or pain. Her enthusiasm in pushing back onto the large penis, attempting to press more of it into herself by grabbing onto one of Tim's buttocks and pushing him into her made it pretty obvious it was the former.

Steadying herself with a hand against the window, Rhonda began pressing the dildo into her vagina as she kept her eyes on Tim and the woman having sex. As waves of pleasure coursed through her body, she had a thought for Pat, who she knew would hate that he had missed this. She grabbed her phone by the bed and returned to the window to take a selfie. She took a moment to plan the shot so that in the frame, the view Pat would have would be as though he were entering Rhonda from behind while seeing the couple having sex bellow.

When she took the photograph, something happened that made Rhonda's stomach drop: The flash went off.

In one of those cascading flash sequences, the dark bedroom was lit up four or five times consecutively, silhouetting her completely naked form and making her visible from the outside. Reflexively, she lowered herself, but with the window being nearly floor-to-ceiling, the action had little effect. Her eyes darted to the hot tub to see if she had been spotted. The woman, her eyes closed and intent on sensation, appeared oblivious. Tim, on the other hand, seemed to be looking up towards her, or was he just lifting his head in pleasure?

Rhonda could not be certain, but the thought of being exposed, of being seen nude and pleasuring herself, made her vagina ache so strongly that the action of pushing the dildo back inside herself seemed to happen on its own. The tremors of a massive orgasm began to move through her body as she saw Tim grab the woman firmly and began to empty himself into her. Rhonda pushed the vibrator as deep as she could insider herself, pinched one of her nipples to the point of pain, and came so hard her legs went weak and she slunk to the ground.

Rhonda muffled her cries of pleasure as though that might retroactively prevent her from being noticed. This repressive act somehow increased the intensity of the pleasure she felt. She worked the dildo in and out gently a few more times, rubbing her clitoris simultaneously, until a second, smaller orgasm spread its warmth through her belly.

Rhonda, completely spent, stayed on the ground for some time. The occasional shudder moved through her as her mind and body processed what had just happened.

She felt some trepidation over the possibility of having been seen by Tim. As much as she was enjoying the sexual release this weekend had provided, she was still a private person by nature and did not want things to become weird with her neighbor.

When Rhonda rose from the ground, she peeked to see if Tim and the woman were still in the Jacuzzi. They were not. Rhonda exhaled in relief and headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

When she landed in bed, she checked her messages to see what was happening with Pat. She smiled as she took in the plethora of texts showcasing how aroused he had been from the images she had sent him the previous night.

One text read: "I think you broke me", and was accompanied by an image of three crumpled up tissues. In another, Pat declared "OK, gotta stop masturbating now so that I have something left for you, can't wait for tomorrowwwww!"

Neither could Rhonda.

A Fetish

The next day heralded Pat's return to the household and both he and Rhonda were pleased to discover their sexual ardor was as strong as ever. Over the course of the Sunday, any excuse was good enough to begin touching, caressing, titillating, and teasing each other.

When they had sex that day, they had it with abandon. Their sexual frigidity felt like a long-lost memory. At times, they made love, tender and considerate, slow and enjoyable. At others, they joined their organs with aggression, provoking each other nearly to the point of insult.

During one of these aggressive sessions, the repression they had both experienced over the past six weeks was fully breached. It was in the late afternoon. Rhonda was on her back, with her knees by her shoulders and her breasts bouncing up and down as Pat penetrated her vigorously. He then did something he had never tried before.

He slapped her breast.

It was not painful but it surprised her. When she found his eyes, she could tell he was up to something. She felt the heat build in her loins.

"Have you been bad?" he said. She didn't answer.

Another slap. "Have you been a bad girl? Answer me!"

Rhonda felt her cheeks blush. Although part of her wanted to fight back against him, to counter his forcefulness with her own, she was really feeling hot at the idea of being man-handled. "Yes," she finally managed, "yes, I've been bad."

"Are you a little slut?" continued Pat. I certainly am not, you asshole was her immediate thought. But she could see the smile in his eyes, see the game. She was safe, and incredibly aroused. She decided to go along with it. She could feel the heat of a strong orgasm building up.

"Mm-hmm," she replied amidst the staccato of her pleasure-filled moans, produced in response to his thrusting. She bit her lower lip as she directed her attention to the pleasure that was about to erupt at any second inside of her. She couldn't stop herself from inciting him. "Keep fucking me, please. It's so good! I'm a bad girl!"

"You're a slut!" was Pat's reply. His insults felt so demeaning, but somehow they were turning her on. Normally, she'd have his head for talking to her like that. He continued: "You're a slut for big dicks, aren't you? Did you think about Tim's big dick when I was away?"

In that moment, Rhonda felt two things: An intense shame and her whole body begin to seize up in the early stage of an intense orgasm. The only thing that stopped it from happening was that Pat had suddenly withdraw from her. He grabbed her firmly by the head and lifted her to her feet. He brought her to the window, bent her over until her hands were against the glass, and directed her gaze towards Tim's hot tub.

Rhonda saw the woman from the other day, sitting next to Tim and lazily stroking his large penis. The selfie I sent him, that's what has spurred on his imagination, it has to be.

Pat brought his own manhood to her entrance, teasing her and chasing away her thoughts. She moaned. She tried to push back, to get him inside her, but he eluded her, enjoying his position of power. "Please..." pleaded Rhonda.

Pat brought his mouth to her ear. "Do you wish it was you stroking that big dick? Answer me. Do you think about Tim's cock when I'm not here?"

Rhonda felt the red hot sun in her cheeks. Arousal. Shame. Desire. She wanted to avoid saying it. Some part of her knew it wasn't just to protect Pat, but to protect her own little lie about it all: That her fascination with Tim's cock was just a passing whimsy - That it wasn't becoming an obsession, a fetish. She didn't want to hurt Pat, or risk what they had. But she was also so turned on in that moment that it was hard to think. She wanted a dick inside her.

"Do you think about that big cock inside of you?"

"Yes," her voice was deep. Wanting. "Yesss, I want that big cock. I want it inside." Pat pulled away from her for what seemed like forever, and she felt a moment of fear, but it faded into pleasure when he penetrated her deeply.

He said something that she didn't hear. His words were being drowned out by a loud sound. She realized, in a kind of out-of-body experience, that it was her. She was making the sound, her moans reverberating throughout the room. The orgasm she felt was so strong her whole body shook and Pat had to hold her up to prevent her from falling to the ground.

She felt him begin to come inside of her, and the moment of pleasure seemed to go on timelessly for both of them.

When they began to come back to themselves and the room, Rhonda turned to him. He could see she wanted to apologize, to check in with him, make sure he was OK.

"No," he said, "you don't have to say anything. I love you and anything that makes you happy, that brings you pleasure, makes me happy."

They hugged each other strongly and shared a deep, sensual kiss. "You're my girl," he told her with sweetness.

"Yes, I am."

12