Spying on the Wife

Story Info
He suspects, gets the proof, then gets his revenge.
7.7k words
4.21
147.3k
111
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,084 Followers

Copyright © 2019 - This is an original work by Zeb Carter and is protected under copyright by U.S. copyright law. It is only submitted at Literotica.com and any submission to any other site has not been authorized by the author.

Warning: If you don't like stories about a cheating wife, you might as well move on, because that's all there is here.

Spying on the Wife

Julie and I, I'm Josh, by the way, have been married for twenty years. We were married over summer break between our sophomore and junior years of college. We had been going out since our freshman year in high school. We went to all the school dances together including our prom. There was one problem, we wouldn't be going to the same university. I was attending IIT in Chicago. Julie was attending USC in Los Angeles. So though we were married, we wouldn't be together except on holidays and summer break. Of course, having sworn to each other in our wedding vows to be faithful, I had no doubt that Julie would. I sure wasn't going to stray.

That two years was the longest I had ever experienced. And toward the end, I had suspicions that Julie wasn't keeping her vows. It wasn't anything I could pin down, she still fucked the crap out of me every time we were together for whatever reason and made love to me whenever we could take the time. It was just something, something I couldn't place that was different. Something subtle. I tried to wrap my head around it but, I just couldn't place what was missing or what had changed. We both graduated on the same day, so neither of us could attend the other's graduation ceremony. I did get to see hers as her parents had filmed it with their little 8mm camera. I watched it avidly the next week when we were home.

And even though I was suspicious, I knew better than to ask her if she was cheating on me. I was witness to my father asking my mother and the fallout from that isn't something I would wish on anyone. His suspicions were correct, but he had no proof. I knew. If he would have asked me I would have told him. There had been a few days when I cut class in high school that I went home and low and behold, there was mom, sitting in the living room with a strange man. They didn't see me or hear me. The stereo was playing loudly and they only had eyes for each other. I left, each time without saying a word. It was hard knowing what I did, yet I never told dad because I knew it would break them up. It happened anyway when he asked that fateful question. So, I never asked Julie.

Then there was where we were going to live. We were both from Chicago but, Julie wanted to live in California. I really didn't want to live there. I suggested Texas. Julie frowned. I next suggested Colorado. She asked what city? I suggested Denver. She agreed. I was lucky, I found a job in the tech market right away. I was a computer specialist. I dealt with big mainframe computers. That's all there were when I started. The computer industry was just starting to work on making them smaller than the room-sized ones I worked on. My job was at Colorado Technical University. Not only was I going to be working on their two mainframes, but I was eligible to take the courses I would need for my masters and doctorate degrees if I so chose.

Julie finally found a job at an insurance company in downtown Denver. For the next five years, we both worked and played together. Every Friday and Saturday night we would go out and have fun. Drinking and dancing. The nightlife was pretty good in Denver. Then one day I came home and found Julie crying. Sitting down next to her I asked what happened. She said she had been fired... well not really fired, let go because of downsizing. I was now the head of computer technology at the university. I was the boss of the computer department. All computers fell under my realm. Big, small, it didn't matter. By this time there were desktops, laptops, and tablets. I had an entire room filled with servers that were each more powerful than the original mainframes I had started on.

For a long time, Julie just sat at home feeling sorry for herself. I would call her each day and try to cheer her up to no avail. She was looking but nobody was hiring. I was lucky, working at the university I had obtained my Masters and was just like a tenured professor. I was also good at my job and didn't cost them a lot of money. I made more than enough for our needs so Julie didn't need to work if she didn't really want too. We talked a lot about her staying home. We talked a lot about us starting a family. We both wanted kids but, Julie wanted to wait until we had enough in the bank. We were almost there, yet with her not working it was hard to put any more into the saving accounts. Still, she stayed home.

It was now six months since Julie had been laid off. From what I could tell she mopped around the house all day. She did use our exercise equipment, so she was still in good shape. Nothing to complain in that regard. She still made love or fucked me depending on her moods, which surprised me a little but, hey, who am I to complain. Then one day I came home with some news. I was wondering how she would take it when I walked in the door.

"Hi, darling," she said from the couch.

"Hello, dear," I replied.

She looked to be freshly showered and waiting for me to get home. She got up from the couch and came to me, hugging me and kissing me hard on the lips. We stood there for some time before we broke our kiss.

"I have some news," I said.

"What, dear?" she asked calmly.

"I have to go out of town, to a symposium in New York," I said softly.

"OH! Really?" she seemed excited.

Usually, when I went out of town since she lost her job, I would take her with. This time, however, I was told not to.

"That's not the news. The news is I can't take you with this time."

Her smile turned into a frown. Her eyes started to tear up.

"I'm sorry, dear. Something about not being distracted as this is a very important symposium that deals with a lot of government stuff."

"That's okay. I'm used to being alone most of the time. I'll be okay. I'll probably have Carol over to keep me company if that's all right with you?" she asked.

"Of course. I like Carol, she seems to be pretty level headed."

"Thank you. She is. When are you leaving?" she asked.

"Not for a week yet. Sunday next, I leave. So we will have this weekend and all next week before I have to leave."

Smiling at her I pulled her to me. We kissed. I felt the heat of passion in her lips. Within seconds we were on our way to the bedroom.

~~~ oOo ~~~

For the next week, I noticed little things that bothered me like when she was away at college. I couldn't put my finger on it, but there was something different. I didn't know if it was her, the house, or what? I knew I had to do something, I just didn't know what. Then I was sitting at the desk we kept in the bedroom searching for some inane thing on our notebook. It was always on. Always powered up. Digging around I found the switch for the light that let you know the camera was on and flicked it off. I then went out on the net and installed a piece of software that would allow me to log on, without showing I was, on the screen.

It would also allow me to stream what the camera was seeing to a secure location on one of the university servers I had set up for my use a long time ago. I kept all my papers I had written and all the course work there. Along with some other bits and pieces, like photos of Julie. In and out of clothing. And other tidbits I had found on the net. It would also control the camera light. If the camera was already in use, it would leave it on and alert me to it being used. If it wasn't in use, it would leave the light off.

The next day, I was sitting at my desk at work and tried out the software after installing the client on my PC at work. The screen opened and Julie was sitting at the computer naked. The program alerted me that the camera was in use. I opened a screen to see what she was doing. Chatting. She was chatting with someone call Bob6969. And her handle if I read it correctly was free2bfkd. Well, it looked like I had something to do while I was gone. I copied the URL of the site she was on and closed the program so she wouldn't notice any lag, although, our internet speed at home was in the gigabit range. I also set the program to copy the stream from the camera to my server. Shaking my head I went back to working on what I had on my to-do list.

That night when I returned home, I kissed Julie. I tried to hide that I was upset but, she detected something.

"What's the matter Josh?" she asked.

"Nothing. Really, it's nothing. I'm just pissed I can't take you with, is all."

Her eyes opened wide. Looks like I got out of that one with a little white lie.

"Don't worry about that, dear. There will be other times I'll get to go with you. Unless I find a job, of course." She smiled at me.

"Did you find a job?" I asked, knowing she hadn't.

"Not yet. But, I'm working on it," she said sweetly.

"Well, okay. I'm going to change," I said.

"Okay, dinner will be ready in half an hour."

Nodding, I hurried up to the bedroom. I changed clothes and sat at the desk. I scanned the history, but there was nothing there. She had learned how to clean her history. Smart girl. I check the server at work. There were four files there. They were each half an hour long. I didn't look at them, I closed everything down and erased my history. I then went down and had dinner.

~~~ oOo ~~~

I was in a cab on my way to the hotel in New York from the airport. All weekend, Julie had fucked my brains out. I had a smile on my face throughout the plane ride. I hadn't had enough time to look at the files that had been captured of my wife having a nude chat session on Friday with someone. I would have plenty of time once I got to my room. I had never left her side the entire weekend and she had come to bed when I did. If she had gotten up after I fell asleep, I didn't know, but once in my hotel room, I would find out.

After checking in, I collapsed on the bed and just tried to relax. Taking a deep breath, I got up and took my laptop to the desk. I plugged in the network cable and started my computer. While it booted up, I changed clothes and got comfortable. Once logged on, I logged onto the server at work. There were now six files out there. I opened the earliest and started to read. As I read, I became angrier and angrier at my wife. I started the app that would let me see what the laptop at home was seeing. The lights were on in the bedroom. I gasped.

There were two people on our bed. A man and a woman. I couldn't see their faces. The body of the woman looked like my wife. Minimizing the chat-log I had been reading I set the app to full screen. The woman sat up looking at the laptop. It was my wife. She waved at the laptop. The app warned me again that the camera was in use. The man who was with her sat up, smiling as he looked at the camera. It was Bill from next door. My wife was a slut. Now I knew. The video she was streaming to someone else was being sent to my server at work. It was time to end this but, not tonight.

I picked up my cell phone and called home. When the phone rang, Julie looked at Bill and shushed him. He nodded.

"Hello," Julie said answering the phone.

"Hi, honey, it's me. I'm safe and sound in my hotel room. What are you doing?"

"Nothing, watching some TV and missing you," she replied.

"Okay. Well have a nice night, I have to get up early in the morning so, I'm going to bed."

"Okay, sweetheart, goodnight, I love you," Julie said.

I bet she did.

"Goodnight," I said disconnecting.

I watched her pull the phone away from her ear and look at it. She turned to Bill and grimaced.

"What's wrong?" Bill asked.

"He didn't tell me he loved me. He has never done that before."

"So?"

Julie shook her head, putting the handset on the base. She then looked at the computer. Getting up she went and disconnected from the sight she was streaming too. She looked closely at the top of the screen where the camera was. I just smiled to myself. Then she did something unexpected. She closed the laptop. I shut the app down. No use recording nothing, although I could still hear them, I had enough. I went down to get something to eat, then went to bed.

~~~ oOo ~~~

Every evening that week in New York, I would see what was going on in my house. I would look at the chat logs, then the videos. Julie was always naked as she sat in front of the computer chatting with any number of men. On Tuesday night I joined the site that she streamed on. I found out she was one of their cam girls there. I guess she had found a job. I looked at her profile and found any number of videos of her and Bill. There were a lot of her alone. As I sat there a new one popped up. Opening it, I saw my wife sucking a big black cock. As Julie and her lover moved away from the camera or was the camera moving away from them? I saw who she was sucking, it was our neighbor from down the street.

Jerry something. He was married and had two kids. I wondered if his wife knew where he was? Maybe it was her videoing them? I was just stunned by what I was seeing. I clicked over to the live cam side of her profile. Julie was now in bed, alone. She was jamming a big black dildo into herself. She wasn't chatting with anyone in particular but, they were chatting at her. They all said that they wanted to see her fuck the big 'nigger' dick again. Once she had cum, she moved to the seat in front of the computer and started the reply to her followers. She promised them another session with Jerry on Thursday night at eight.

I never did tell her I would be home on Wednesday afternoon. I had led her to believe it was a weeklong meeting. Smiling to myself I started to make plans. After twenty years of marriage, I now had proof of her fucking around on me and I was going to use it to my advantage. The first thing I did is find the best divorce lawyer in Denver and made an appointment for Thursday morning. For the rest of the night, I just kept tabs on what was going on at home. About eight the next morning, my cell phone started to ring. Looking at the screen it was my wife.

"Hello, honey," I said yawning.

"Oh, did I wake you?"

"No, no, just had a long day yesterday. Whacha need?"

"When will you be home? I miss you so much," she said.

I almost laughed but, caught myself and turned it into a cough.

"What's wrong dear? Why are you coughing? Are you sick?"

Yeah, sick of you.

"No, just swallowed wrong. I'll be home on Saturday morning," I said.

"Oh! Okay. Why did your boss call and ask me to have you call him when you got in today?"

Oops, caught, maybe not.

"Yeah, I was supposed to come home today but, I called him and he asked me to stick around until Saturday. Sorry. I should have told you that upfront."

"Uh, okay. I love you," she said, she still sounded skeptical.

"Yeah, I love you, too," I choked out. "See, you Saturday. I'll call you sometime tomorrow evening, okay?"

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and finished packing. I called my boss on the way to the airport. I explained what was going on and asked for the next couple of days off. He said sure. He had been through this just last year. He said he would fix it with my wife. He would call her back and tell her I had gotten in contact with him and I wouldn't be home until Saturday morning. I thanked him.

~~~ oOo ~~~

The flight back wasn't all that bad, long and boring but, the flight attendant in business class wasn't bad looking. And with my new found freedom I suddenly found myself looking. Once back in Denver, I booked a room at the Hyatt near the airport. Setting up my laptop, I took a peek at the camera at home. The bedroom was dark. I then checked the server at work. Two more chat logs and two more videos were there. I checked out the first video. I was surprised to see Bill from next door and his wife having sex in our bed. It would seem that Julie was getting everyone in the neighborhood into her videos.

Looking at the next video I wasn't all that surprised to see Julie and a very pretty black woman. This must be Jerry's wife... whose name escaped me. With this video, I found myself becoming aroused. Especially, with the contrast in their skin color and the fact, Jerry's wife was better looking than he was. I wondered how he had landed her. It was too bad that she was in bed with my cheating wife or I could have jerked off to her and another white woman.

Closing the video I checked the chat logs. Nothing new there, just my slut wife chatting with who knows who about what they want to see her do to herself and with them. I logged into the cam site and looked around some more. I found out that she was getting paid. I didn't know how much but, she was being paid. Closing the site, I logged into our bank accounts. We each had two, one private and one joint. I checked her joint account with me. It had more money in it since the last time I checked. I then checked her private account, the stupid bitch had let me create her password for both her accounts. It had a lot of money. A lot.

I then checked my two. They had just what they should have. I opened a new private account. I moved all but ten bucks from my joint account into it. I then opened another and put ten bucks in there draining my joint account. There was no way for Julie to get at my private account without me. I left the joint one there with nothing in it. It wasn't time to pull my half of her joint account yet. I was hungry. I went downstairs and got something to eat.

~~~ oOo ~~~

At eight o'clock sharp I was logged into our computer at home. Julie was already at the keyboard hyping what she was going to be doing. I just watched her and wondered what I did wrong to deserve what she was doing to me. She suddenly got up and hurried out of the bedroom. I could hear her greeting someone. It must be Jerry. What surprised me was it was both Jerry and his wife. Things suddenly kicked into the hyper-drive. Julie was already naked, she stripped the missus, while Jerry stripped himself.

Backing away from her husband, I saw Jerry's wife pick up a camera and started videoing. Julie and Jerry were kissing. She was yanking on his cock and he was finger fucking her. I picked up my cell phone and called home. I heard the phone at home, ring and turned down the volume on my laptop. Julie froze at the first ring. Backing away from Jerry, she put her finger to her lips. Jerry nodded. Julie picked up the phone and said shit. I couldn't hear her but, I could read her lips and body language.

"Hello," she croaked.

"Hi, sweetheart, how you doing?" I asked.

"I'm fine sweetie, how are you?"

"Me, I'm fine. What are you doing?" I asked smirking.

"Nothing, just surfing the web, waiting for you to get back. I miss you."

"That's sweet. I'm sorry I have to be away. I was just checking in, I have to go, dinner meeting. You know how it is. I'll call you tomorrow. Love you."

Telling her I loved her didn't cost me anything and would keep her thinking she was getting away with whatever it was she was doing, besides cheating on me.

"Okay, sweetie, I love you too. Talk to you tomorrow. Bye."

"Bye."

I watched her hang up. She stood there looking at the phone with what looked like a guilty look on her face. Well, at least she was feeling some sort of guilt. She then walked over to the computer and logged off. I could still see her. I turned up the volume.

"This isn't worth it!" she shouted.

"Huh?" Jerry said.

"I'm cheating on my husband. I'm starting to hate myself for doing this but, I couldn't find a job to help with the finances. So, I became a cam girl."

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,084 Followers