Squank

Story Info
Man has erotic encounter with shape-shifting mimic.
1.4k words
4.26
7.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grumbled to myself. The owner of the house I'd been renting a room in had died, and his son, having inherited the house, wanted to move his own family in. Understandable and certainly within his rights, but it meant me having to move. Luckily, the son was a nice man and had personally come by to help me get packed. He was even paying for the movers, once I could find a place.

I searched around. One of the apartment complexes nearby had a vacancy. I dropped by and spoke to the apartment manager. Pending a credit check, I could have the place. I put a deposit down to hold it while they ran the credit check.

Two days later, the manager summoned me back to the complex. "Place is yours if you still want it, Jimmy."

"I'll take it." I read and signed the relevant documents, including a one-year lease. "Why is it only $200 a month while the others are $800 a month?"

"The past five people who have signed a lease for this apartment up and vanished on us within the first month. So it has a reputation of being cursed. We had to lower the price."

"Jerks," I muttered. "I take my commitments seriously. Not only do I intend to stay the whole year, I intend to stay a lot longer than that."

Two days later, my stuff was moved in and I had let my employer, the post office, etc., know about my change of residence. I thanked my former landlord's son for paying for the movers and wished him and his family well, and he wished me the best of fortunes.

The apartment was a furnished one, and it was perfect for living alone in. One bedroom, 1 1/2 bathrooms, a living room/kitchen area. I figured I'd be alone for a while: I hadn't had much luck finding women.

So you can imagine my surprise when three days later, coming home from work on Friday, I keyed open the front door, entered, locked it behind me, walked into the bedroom and found a naked woman lying on top of the bed.

"Uh, hello there," I said after putting my jaw back in place. "Who are you? How did you get in?"

She didn't reply, just turned her head and looked at me, then crooked her finger in the familiar "come here" gesture.

"Do you not talk?"

No response.

"Can you understand me?"

A nod. So she was mute, but not deaf. And she understood English.

"Okay. I'm Jimmy. I'll need to give you a name. How about..."

I paused, looking her over. She was a gorgeous, curvy blonde, with what I guessed to be somewhere between C and D cup breasts, magnificent legs, thighs I would gladly have my head between for hours, and shoulder-length wavy hair.

"...Trish?"

She nodded and smiled.

"Okay, Trish. Let me just find you some clothes to wear..."

She shook her head.

"No? You want to stay naked? Okay. Would you like me to get naked, too?"

Vigorous nodding.

"Give me a moment."

I went into the master bathroom, performed a needed function, quickly washed my face, then returned and stripped.

"Better?"

Nodding.

"Would you like me to join you on the bed?"

More nods. I climbed onto the side Trish wasn't on and lay next to her.

"Feel free to cuddle with me... but only if you want to."

Trish shifted her position so that her head was resting on my chest.

"Mmmmm. You're a gorgeous woman."

I was startled to have her directly transmit her thoughts into my head.

"You're much nicer than the last five guys. I had to dispose of them."

I replied out loud. "So that's what happened."

"Yes, it was my doing. I can only communicate with your brain when our bodies are touching, by the way."

"You're not human, are you?"

"Nope. The word you humans use is mimic. I survive on human boly fluids. Either one dose of sperm per day or all the fluids in one human body every five to six weeks is enough to sustain me."

"I'll be glad to give you one or more doses of sperm per day. I assume you consumed the others because they tried to force themselves on you."

"You assume correctly."

"Okay. So I'll let you lead. By the way, in addition to sustenance, do you also get pleasure from sex with humans?"

"I don't produce fluids, but yes, I can receive pleasure."

"Well then, Trish, I'm ready when you are. You're the most beautiful woman I've met in years."

"Flatterer. Now shut up and let's get going."

"I've never had sex with a mimic before, so you may need to tell me what you like."

She placed her finger against my lips. "Ssssssh, honey. Let's get our bodies more in the center of the bed."

We slid ourselves into the middle of the bed.

"You just lie still, Jimmy, and let me handle this. Well, maybe not completely still. Feel free to suckle my breasts and caress my butt and thrust your cock up into me as we make love."

I nodded and decided to get a head start on things. I reached my arms up, pulled Trish's torso downward and placed my lips against hers. She kissed me gently, we broke for air, and then she kissed me passionately. We twined tongues for a good 30 seconds.

"You're a really good kisser, Trish."

"So are you, Jimmy."

I slid her body upwards and trailed my tongue through her cleavage. She giggled.

"We mimics don't need as much foreplay as human women. But I'm certainly not going to stop you - that does feel damn good."

"Then you'll love this." I took one of her nipples into my mouth and suckled. After a short while, I switched to the other nipple and flickered my tongue across the tip, rapid-fire. Trish shivered. I placed my hands on her gorgeous rear and caressed it, groping her slightly. I kept going, switching between her nipples about once a minute, and eventually her whole body trembled.

"I've never had anyone trigger my major pleasure sensor just by suckling my breasts before."

"Is triggering your major pleasure sensor your equivalent of a human woman cumming?"

"Yes."

She reached a hand to my cock and began stroking it. Her touch was wonderful.

"Are you getting ready to mount me?"

"Yes. And I will ride your pole until you give me a load of sperm inside me." She stroked me until I was fully hard. "Ready?"

"Climb on for the ride, Trish."

Trish adjusted her position and slid herself downwards. I gently placed my hands on her hips.

"It feels good having you inside me."

"I'm glad. It feels good being inside you."

Trish began steadily sliding up and down on me. I used my hands to guide her and help her balance. She gently squeezed my cock with her internal muscles every time she slid downwards.

"Go ahead and thrust upwards."

I moved my hips in the same rhythm Trish was using to make love to me. She shivered slightly. I placed my hands on her perfect ass and groped her a bit as she bounced up and down.

"Your touch feels wonderful, Jimmy."

"You feel wonderful, Trish."

She sped her bouncing, simultaneously milking my cock with her pussy muscles more insistently. I adjusted the rate I moved my hips, and held Trish more firmly as I bounced her.

I tilted her torso downwards and again took a nipple in my mouth as she intensified her lovemaking. Her body was quivering and my own legs were tensing up. Trish noticed and used her pussy to milk me with even more fervor.

I moaned as I approached climax. It was the only way to let Trish know what was happening. She wrapped her arms around me and I shot my sperm into her. She violently shuddered and then lay still, momentarily spent. As was I.

Trish recovered first, and slid off me, wrapping an arm lovingly around me. "That was perfect, Jimmy. I'll expect that every day."

"I certainly enjoyed it. How about tomorrow I warm you up by kissing your pussy?"

"If you want to, I won't object." Trish rapidly shifted her form to appear like a blanket, part of the bed post, and part of the wall, before returning to her human shape and resting her head on my chest. "That part of me doesn't have any special features, but you already triggered my pleasure sensors by kissing my breasts earlier. It will undoubtedly have the same effect."

I held her against me. "I think I'll greatly enjoy having you here."

She pressed more closely against me. "I'll enjoy having you here, too. Now rest up. You need to be ready to give me more sperm tomorrow."

I closed my eyes...