Squeaky 01

Story Info
Squeaky stays in the shadows until the roomie leaves.
3.8k words
3.86
2.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Squeaky 01

Body language is remarkable, isn't it? I was standing in the Breezeway door looking out towards where the roomie and his friends were upgrading the sound system in his truck in the driveway and never said a single word. One of the roomies friends, Gavin, was near the small table by the corner of the garage looking my way when the body language began.

Gavin gave me a facial expression that said he was confused and then he gave me a shoulder shrug that clearly said "what the hell? No sun tea today?" because the small table was empty. And with just a smile, a simple finger point and a peace sign, I was able to non-verbally convey that there were two large jugs of sun tea brewing in the sunlight behind the garage. He knew exactly what I was saying, which makes body language a wonderful thing.

And that non-verbal conversation was concluded with his absolutely funky hip-hop arms across the chest, which he should never attempt again, and I said "you're welcome" by un-crossing my arms and revealing that I stuffed a bra after my shower that morning, which I should do more often because it looked and felt like I finally found the perfect bra to fill. And it's not as easy as it sounds. Just like makeup and voice control, it takes trial and error practice.

Also, there is no good body language for "I'll bring you guys a tray of ice filled glasses" and rubbing small circles with my fingers over where my nipples should be didn't seem like a good idea. I know that the guys go to the strip club from time to time, but I'm not sure that strippers actually use ice cubes to make their nipples stand at attention. But I think Gavin got my message as I pretended to hold a tray, which may or may not have looked like the signal for a hug more than it did as a serving tray. Either way, he headed to the rear of the garage to retrieve the jugs of my famous sun brewed ice tea.

Now, I have an unwritten agreement with my roomie that I would stay away from his friends for the most part, so I left a tray of glasses and a big bowl of ice cubes in the breezeway for Gavin or one of the others to retrieve. Also, the roomie never says anything about me saying good bye to them. It's a delicate balance and we make it work.

Oops, also, there is no rule that says I can't talk to them when they enter the house to use the bathroom and I highly discourage them using the blind side of the garage. And you know what? Nobody ever complains at the size of jugs I set out in the sun to brew a lot and I mean a lot of fresh sun tea. I mean, the laws of nature say that intaking ice tea has an equal exit reaction and that's where I think the roomie cuts me a little slack and allows me to socialize with the guys. Another delicate balancing act that Frank and I work out.

Well, on that particular day, Gavin came inside to relieve himself and I tested him, sort of. I thought I might see what happens if one of the guys came in and didn't find me in the kitchen or in the living room. I wondered if they might, you know, call out for me or take a look around for me. And by all of that, I mean Gavin caught me off guard. I was in my bedroom changing out of my PJ shorts and into day time shorts and I didn't know that he entered the house. But guess what? He came looking for me and guess what else? LOL, guys perk up when they catch you with the zipper of your Denim shorts partially pushed open. I mean, they really like that, even on a cross dressing fem boy.

"Oh, hi Gavin. You guys aren't finished out there yet, are you? I was going to order an afternoon Pizza."

"No, we're not finished yet and a Pizza sounds great. Ah, I didn't mean to barge into your bedroom, but I didn't see you or hear you, so I snuck around, I mean I looked around to make sure you were alright. So, are you alright, Squeaky?"

"Um, I'm fine Gavin. LOL, how many minutes do you think we have before Frank comes "a looking" for you?"

"He's elbow deep in speaker installation, so a few, but I shouldn't stay long. I mean, you look alright to me, so I should use the bathroom and get back outside."

"Well, listen, if you're tired of "just looking", we could try something else. I'm not trying to challenge your manhood, but Frank will be out of town all next weekend, if you care to take advantage of that. Like maybe a takeout dinner and a movie next Saturday night? TV3 is showing "The Salem Witch Trials" and if you keep that to yourself, well, we could enjoy a movie together in private. Oh, and to protect any and all delicate balancing issues you are having about this because you're not built that way, I am merely "suggesting" that a late-night Pizza and movie will be available next Saturday night starting just after sundown and you have a personal invite and my invite should not be confused as a dinner and a movie date proposal. Show up or pass, it's your choice."

"Oh, um, maybe we should keep things the way they are for now. And to be truthful, I'm more afraid of that "secret spell" room you have in the basement than I am of watching a movie alone with you. I mean, you wear your dark robes and stuff on Saturday nights, right Squeaky?"

Oh, also, I don't claim to be a Witch, but I do enjoy researching and reading ancient witchcraft spells. Whoever wrote all of those spells obviously put a lot of thought into them and the wording is very interesting and very direct. And the small utility room that I transformed in the basement isn't all that secret. LOL, it's a huge secret and it has two locks on the door! But never mind all that, for now.

"No spells, no pressure and no one else has to know. You better get back outside, Gavin."

Hey, I'm not a dating cross dresser, but I wouldn't mind finding out what it feels like to have company, you know, like alone and one on one with someone. And Gavin never shied away from me, so I threw it out there for him to think about. And as far as his comment about me wearing long dark flowing robes on Saturday nights goes, well, duh!

Also, about four years ago I cast a spell on Lacey so that she would wear red lingerie under her clothing on our movie date and it worked, sort of. She did wear red undies and she did let me see them because she came down her hallway in a loosely tied robe that exposed her red undies and a pair of deep red undies in her hand. She pecked me good night, shoved the other pair of maroon panties in my pocket and sent me on my way with the parting words of "Voodoo these Squeaky" and she never went out with me again. I woke up in morning wearing those deep red undies and I never looked back.

I stopped drinking beer so I could afford female clothing, I let my hair grow out and my eyes have been all squirrely since. And never mind about why people call me Squeaky. It has nothing to do with any failed spell or anything. Apparently, that was a failure on Mother Natures side and she went all "hey, a card laid is a card played" on me and she never looked back. Also, that was the real reason why I started to research spells, but the ancient Witches never created such a spell to change a voice. Stupid Witches!

Anyways, getting back to my casual dinner and a movie offer to Gavin. I never thought for a minute that he would take advantage of opportunity, but I prepared for it just the same. And I shook things up! I mean, duh, of course I would don a flowing robe, but I changed it up. I already own plenty of black legging tights to wear under my wicked robe, but I did go out and I found an odd leotard body suit. It was a black body suit that was speckled with red spots, like splattered paint. I also purchased a pair of black safety shorts (bike shorts) in case my wicked robe came off. Hey, like I said, I was just trying to be prepared in case Gavin did decide to knock on my door at sunset. Also, LOL, no, I do not wear a hat, let alone a stupid pointy hat. It took me months to get my hair this long and it's one of my highlights, so no hats.

Although I do keep my eye out for one of those visor caps with the broken circle symbol on the front, but I haven't come across one yet, so no hats at this time.

Well, the following came, the roomie took off for his friend's designation wedding reception in the Keys and I was home alone for the weekend. LOL, also, Frank left me the keys to his fancy truck and I pimped in it on Friday night, which led to almost meeting other people other than the usual gang who visit the roomie at our house. I didn't know that people "flirt" at the red traffic lights, but it seemed to be a very natural thing to do and I figured out how to respond within a few lights. And I'm only mentioning this because damn, what the hell have I been missing by hiding out at home for so long? And best of all, one of the SUV's that I rolled up on was Lacey and her steady and she recognized me! I mean, her hand gestures could have been interrupted in a few different ways, but I took them as "looking good Squeaky, now go get some Voodoo" and not as, well, there may have been other ways to interrupt her hand gestures and we'll leave it at that.

But all in all, riding around for a while turned out to be a nice ego boost and it made me think that there was a better than 50-50 chance that Gavin would show up the next day because my CD and makeup skills are not the worst in town. And then I went home because I remember that Frank had a Tracker on his fancy 4-Wheel Drive truck and an App on his phone and I didn't want to start getting a bunch of texts that I had no good response too, but I went home feeling pretty good about things.

Well, then I ran into a "dating" situation that I didn't know how to handle when I woke up on Saturday morning. LOL, it was all of the hours in between 9am and 9pm and what my nerves went through during those hours. I imagine that pre-planning events have a lot of advantages, but SOB, right? Luckily, I didn't need to leave the safety of my empty house, but damn, right? I wasn't even sure that I was going to have company, yet my nerves had me all flustered and stuff.

But I made it through the day and the early evening by wasting time browsing around on Chang and by getting all cleaned up and made up. I used the setting sun as my gauge. I started to finish getting dressed when the bottom of the sun hit the horizon and I tied my wicked robe at the same time that the upper tip of the sun disappeared below the horizon.

And I waited and I waited and then I gave up waiting and called in the Pizza order because one way or the other, I was going to watch my Witch movie and everyone has to eat. Also, when you tag the name "Squeaky" to your call-in order, LOL, they know exactly who you are.

Well, just as I was about to use the bathroom for the 30th time, headlights flashed across my front window. I mean, damn, Gavin showed up and it was game time, right? Ah, no, it was the food, but comfortable company just the same. Little Timmy is a freak of a delivery guy, but his face is familiar.

"Ah damn, Squeaky, look at you all dressed in your Voodoo element. When the hell are you going to break down and invite me into your Witches Lair? I mean, I got some Voodoo for you to do."

"Hey, Timmy, it's good to see you as always. Did Suzie make me a salad?"

"Of course, she did. She also said that we could fool around for a few minutes."

"Hmmm, here is your $40. Did you want to take me riding around next weekend?"

"Seriously? Like a ride along? You know I work the weekends, but yeah, I mean, hell yeah. Or you can jump in my car right now. Suzie would love to see you, especially in your Witches robes. I mean, that's about all you're wearing tonight, right?"

"Never mind all that, Timmy, but tell me, is this back and forth between, you know, is it gay?"

"Not really Squeaky, it's flirting, it's fun and it's going to lead to amazing sex. And sex is just sex."

"Give everyone at the Pizza Shop my best, Timmy. Text me during the week and we'll figure out if a ride along next weekend is appropriate or not. Kiss, kiss."

Hmmm, sex is just sex, huh? It's just harmless flirting and it's fun, huh? Maybe or maybe not, I guess. Well, I didn't know if all people shared that view and it appeared that I wasn't going to find out how Gavin felt about things because so far, he was a "no show" and the movie was about to start. And by that, I mean I set the Pizza box to the side on the kitchen counter top and placed my salad into a bowl and flicked on the TV. And then I put everything on pause because another flash of headlights told me that Timmy turned around to take one more shot at losing his boner, which I had no interest in, but I met him at the front door to be polite.

And OMG, the headlights turned off and Gavin emerged from his SUV. Well, I was back to game on, apparently.

"I'm sorry that I'm late Squeaky and by that, I mean am I too late?"

"Well, I already posted on my Chang homepage that my un-named date stood me up, but the Pizza is still hot, so come inside. Did you want to park your SUV in the back to hide that you're here?"

Oh, well, I said that to keep the conversation going, but he took literally and pulled his SUV further up the driveway and somewhat around the corner of the rear of the house. Hah, nothing says "I'm happy to be here" like camouflaging your parking spot, right? It wasn't flattering, but I asked to be here and he was here, so I wasn't going to be the one who ruined the moment.

Well, let me just say that the first half of the movie was quiet and subdued. We ate, he had a few beers and we had a reasonable amount of space between us. That was fine, that was appropriate and it seemed like it was the way the movie was going to go.

Things changed a little when I knew a certain scene was coming up. Just before the head Witch, Witch Kendra was about to appear with her boney fingers and wipe out all of the villagers who had captured her crew of witches, I took the opportunity to act startled and I jumped, I mean leaped towards Gavin. Huh, who knew that would work, right? But it did work and he wrapped his right arm around me like he had done it 100 times before, which he probably had because it's basically an old back and forth dating trick.

"Holy satin soft snap Squeaky, your robe is satin soft. So, who is that scary bitch and why is she looking at that guy like that?"

"Witches be scary bitches, but Witches get horny too. But she is like 500 years old, if that's something you don't want to see because she is about to drop her robe."

"Whoa, like that Red Woman from the end of GOT?"

"Same lady, I think."

Whoa was right, from my side anyways. I don't know where I got the nerve to actually lean and crawl into his body, but I did and OMG, was his body warm or what?

"LOL, you're excited. Oh snap, please tell me it's not from the true form of 500 years old Kendra?"

"Nope, it's all you, which I'm hoping doesn't make me sound gay."

"Nope, a wise man once said that it's just flirting, it's just fun between two people and sex is just sex."

"Hmmm, that does sound like the words of a very wise man. Oh, OMG, whoa, and that feels like the nibbling of a very willing movie date. Whoa, oh, damn, ah, is this from the movie too?"

Hey, I watch videos on Chang and I know how T-Girls treat their dates, so I lowered my head, and well, apparently, I nibbled a little. LOL, it was so gay at first, but that didn't take very long to be viewed as an item in the rear view because he absolutely took over and let it be known that nibbling wasn't what he wanted. Fortunately, LOL, he kept control of the situation because no matter how many videos you watch, until you do it, you don't know what you're doing.

Especially when it came to the end and no, I don't mean the end of the movie. And despite how many spells I repeated in my head, the end came, which gave him the edge because there was no way in hell that I was going to bitch out and spit it all over my silky robe. That wasn't happening, LOL, to his delight.

"Whoa, Gavin! Oh, that was a lot for me. So, are you mad that I obviously wasn't ready or prepared for that? By the way, WTF, do you reserve balls or what?"

"Oh no, I'm not mad at all. I mean, my point A made up and out of my point B and now my witches brew is in your point C, so it's all good. Are you mad that I brought lubricated condoms so we can finish our night off properly?"

"Ah, you want to do me?"

"Well, you know, yeah! I mean, get me another slice and another beer and then hang your precious robe up."

"Hmmm, are you trying to drive a hard bargain? Get you this, get you that and then give it up?"

Oh, the heat of the moment sucks sometimes! I mean I got him another slice of Pizza and I retrieved him another beer and OMG, I actually removed my wicked robe and exposed myself in my tights and body suit! I thought for sure that he would get a good look at who he was horny for and what I was hiding under my silky robe, but that didn't stop him or deter him.

And before the movie was over, we were in my bedroom and my tights were off and I had the feeling that my little something extra further excited him. Well, I wish I could tell you that I enjoyed every moment of it, but the truth is that he was getting much enjoyment out of it than I was.

Don't get me wrong, the lubed condoms seemed to help, but a first time shouldn't be with one who is so eager to get all up in there and get what he wants. And even though it was a little discomforting to start, whoa, being on my hands and knees was very exciting. That sexual position was half of the game for me and believe me, there will be some level of video next time. A non-facial exposure video for sure, but something to watch a few times. I mean, my equipment may be on the smaller side, but my pillar and stones were rocking back and forth like crazy and that was just as sexy as when Gavin reached his second release for the evening and OMG, he pushed in so deep! Which was just as much about how he crushed me on the bed as anything else. In other words, damn, the sexual motions and other activities were as hot as the end game.

And speaking of Gavin's end game, huh, he pretty much blazed out just as soon as he blazed out for the second time! I barely had enough time to say over and over that it wasn't gay and that no one would ever know. Which may have worked because just as I was about to repeat the words of the very wise man, Timmy LOL, he pecked me and squeezed my butt. Guys, right? Thanks for all and here is a peck and squeeze to remind you who just nailed you, but I need to go for now. LOL, guys, right?

Anyways, I don't regret that it happened, but I'm not certain that it will ever happen again. I never set out to be a sexual partner as a cross dresser, but Gavin and I found the right moment at the right time and I'll be as casual as I can be when I post about my movie and dinner date.

Also, is it freaky that I asked him to leave the rest of the condoms in my dresser or is it even more freaky that he insisted that the remaining condoms stay behind, safely tucked away in my dresser for possible future use? I mean, the roomies friends will still come around and nobody knows what just happened behind closed doors, so maybe Gavin's next bathroom break takes a little a longer or maybe it never happens again because those stupid ancient Witches also never thought to create a spell that reliefs the discomfort that I felt for the rest of the evening.

Anyways, as a very wise man once said, sex is just sex.

End Squeaky 01