Squirting Young Missus Laughs

Story Info
More Eric and his Goddaughter Elizabeth.
3.6k words
4
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE

The following is a sequel to the story "With Daddy's Permission", published back in April 2024. In that story, Elizabeth coerces her dad into giving her permission to fuck his lifelong best friend, Eric. For Eric, who is also her Godfather, this is a dream come true.

A week later Eric returns to visit Elizabeth in "Squirting Young Missus Laughs."

* * *

Charlie answered the door and gave Eric a wary look. "Here to see Beth?" he asked.

"I'm here to see you too, old buddy," Eric said to his childhood friend.

"Sure," Charlie said, and his look of disconsolation told Eric everything -- everything which Eric was willing to ignore in order to go upstairs again, to Elizabeth's bedroom, a week after their first night together, when Eric had tried to perform tantric masturbation for Elizabeth. Virgin Elizabeth had jumped on his dick in the last moment before he came and had taken his seed into her. She had insisted she was pregnant, but Eric didn't know what to think or believe.

Eric didn't even go out to the living room to sit down and visit or see what was on TV. He went straight upstairs.

It was 10 pm, Saturday night in mid-April -- a year when winter dragged its feet all the way out, and now spring was just finally fulfilling its promise -- and a full moon was beginning to rise above the horizon, giant and vivid yellow.

They both leaned over on opposite sides of Elizabeth's dormer window, gazing out at that haunting moon, and leaning almost into each other, when they looked over and locked eyes, they were so close their noses started touching, and they started rubbing them together in Eskimo kisses, and he at 40 years of age could barely believe the way his Goddaughter was looking at him, beaming from her hazel eyes.

She had cut her hair sometime during the week, taken on a short bob with bangs cut just above the eye-brows. It wasn't the style all the kids were sporting, so Eric assumed Elizabeth had decided to wear it as a throw-back to when Eric had been a younger man. Either way, she looked stunning.

Eric kissed her on the lips, and the pair went from Eskimo kissing to wet smooching. Eric thought the way she applied her tongue spoke of sensual experience beyond her years.

While they were making out, there came a firm knock on the door. Elizabeth jumped up and answered it. "Oh hey, Daddy."

"Sorry, I hope I didn't interrupt anything..."

"Eric and I were just admiring the full moon and doing a little tongue-kissing."

"Oh, that's nice. Listen, honey, I came up because I wanted to talk to Eric for a minute."

"That's okay Daddy. But bring him right back."

Downstairs, they stood together by the faucet while Eric poured himself a glass of water. Charlie was swigging through a beer, like it wasn't his first and wouldn't be his last. "Do you really want to keep doing this? I mean, she is still your Goddaughter. That isn't going to change no matter how many unholy things you do to her."

"Charlie, I know this has gotta be hard for you..."

"Seems like a dream come true for you. How many years have you been praying for this to happen?"

"I never thought twice about Elizabeth until last week when she asked your permission to have sex with me. You know me Charlie. This is hard for me too."

"The only thing hard for you is your little whacker. I know you, Eric. You're a sex addict who can't get girls because he wants them half his age, so he watches porn and jacks off all the time. And the second his 18-year-old Goddaughter jumps in his lap, he jumps for joy and gets right up on that. I know it's not illegal, Eric, but something here just isn't right."

"Listen, Charlie, I already promised you I wouldn't ask you twice. And I'm not going to. You gave me your word."

"Can't once be enough? You can cross it off your bucket list, and things can go back to normal. We can still be friends, Eric. I shouldn't get you, but I get you. Don't break my heart again."

Eric couldn't look up at him. He just outwaited the question in the silence crawling with all the feelings of the two sides of betrayal in a lifelong friendship. He waited until he knew Charlie had his answer.

"The new episode of Below Deck is on," Charlie said to the air, offering his friend this final invitation to re-join his company in the living room like things had always been. Eric just stood there for awhile, looking through the space his old friend had left unoccupied. Before long, he headed back to Elizabeth's arms.

She started video recording him with her iPhone the second he walked through the door. "Hey all, this is Elizabeth here with a very special guest to my bedroom and inner sanctuary. This is Eric: my godfather, lover, and future baby-daddy. We're going to ask him a few questions to get to know him better. What do you think, Eric? Are you ready for your first question?"

"Ask me anything."

"The first question is for my godfather: how old was I when you fell in love with me?"

"18."

"Liar," she said. "The second question is for my lover: what is your favorite sex position?"

"All of them."

"Good answer, but really?" Elizabeth said, watching Eric through her phone's screen. He looked like he was loving every moment of this. "The third question is for my baby-daddy: boy or girl?"

"Girl."

"Noooo!" Elizabeth protested. "I always want to be your favorite daughter, even if I am only your Goddaughter."

"You'll always be my favorite."

"What am I going to do when you get old and die and I have to go on living without you?"

"You can become the spicy MILF that all the 18-year-old hunks like to share."

"I don't like 18-year-old hunks, and I don't want to be shared."

"Give it time."

"Now I'm mad at you and you have to show us all your dick for the camera, or else I'll scream and my Daddy will be up here again and this time he will mean business."

"What's that?"

"Unzip your yip, big man."

Eric looked rather sheepishly into the camera lens, then cast this gaze down at his crotch. He didn't have a zipper, but was wearing sweat pants -- for ease of access to the junk, especially while driving. He pulled them mid-way down his thighs; his cock came bouncing out.

"Oooh. La la. Daddy's got muscles where they count! What a long, lovely penis you have, Eric. I can't believe this is what you've been hiding from me all along."

She zoomed in to a close-up; the camera kept on looking.

"Ok that's enough. All my lady followers can't take any more of this. They're going to come strip you away from me if I tease them anymore."

She tracked the camera up to a detailed view of his face. He wore a stupid grin, inane in its utter self-satisfaction. She stopped the recording.

* * *

Eric had his pants back on, and Elizabeth had just climbed up on his lap and was beginning to grind her crotch against his, when the door burst open and her oft-absent mom Tricia came unexpectedly rushing through the door with a huge kitchen knife held at the level of her jaw, ready to thrust.

Instincts kicked in for Eric when he saw the blade gleam, and he jumped out of the bed and made a run for the window. He broke the screen on the way out, falling about fifteen feet onto the grass, he rolled over his shoulder, didn't take any broken bones.

He ran to his car but found that his keys were left upstairs. With little other choice, he started toward home on foot.

Forty minutes later Elizabeth pulled up alongside Eric in his old Buick LeSabre, when he was just ten blocks from home. "Get in," she said.

"How did you find me?"

"Luck, I guess."

They leaned into each other and kissed. Elizabeth veered over the centerline, and a vehicle honked as it served into the shoulder to avoid a collision. Elizabeth laughed and swerved back into her lane, kissed him again.

She drove right past his house. "Where are we going?" he asked.

"My friend Jocelyn texted me. She has shrooms!"

"Shrooms?"

"Yeh, have you ever done them?"

"Yeh, in my twenties."

"Old man Eric is living it up tonight! I bet you're on top of the world."

"I am!"

"You're gonna trip balls!"

They buzzed into Jocelyn's apartment. She was already tripping, blasting Gorrilaz on the stereo, the whole place was lit up in blacklights, and Jocelyn, with two braids of blonde hair hanging past her shoulders, answered the the door in nothing but a pair of boy-short panties. She had drawn all over her body with a marker that glowed in the black light: stars, moons, planets, UFOs, and daisies, floating in space.

Jocelyn smiled conspiratorially at Elizabeth and wrapped her arms around the back of her neck. "Hey babe!"

"Hi there!"

"Who's the old man?"

"He's my boyfriend, Eric. I told you in the text he was coming."

"He looks like your grandpa."

Elizabeth pushed Jocelyn back by her boobs. "Don't say that!"

"I hope he's not a pervert," Jocelyn said, then started laughing a long creaking run of dirty-minded laughter. Then, looking over at Eric: "Don't stare, and we be cool...?"

"Eric."

"Eric, we cool?"

"We cool."

"Okay, cuz I know I have nice tits. Alright, it's okay if you look a little bit, but don't let it get outta hand."

"Jocelyn," Elizabeth said, "the shrooms! Where they at?"

Jocelyn went on to lead Elizabeth to the fridge. Eric watched Elizabeth's bubble butt shift from side to side as she left for the kitchen. He liked them young, and he liked them with bubble butts. Here was the ultimate score, the apotheosis of forbidden love come true.

Usually the sight of a bubble butt this up-close would afflict Eric with the irresistible need to masturbate. But he was still glowing in the phase of a new relationship, and he could hold off for her, for now.

Apparently Jocelyn had ground up two ounces of psilocybin caps and stems in a coffee grinder, then blended it all into a gallon of orange juice.

"Two ounces! Isn't that a lot?". The jug was still mainly full. Jocelyn sloshed it around.

"Have a small glass and you'll be fine."

Eric had a full ten-ounce glass, while Elizabeth had a small coffee mug, filled halfway up.

"Do you guys want to go down to the hot tub?"

"I don't have a swimsuit."

"Just go in your undies. No one else is gonna be there anyway."

Elizabeth needed some distraction while she waited for the shrooms to kick in, so she agreed to the hot tub.

"Okay, but I wanna smoke first. Does your boyfriend smoke weed?"

"Do you?" she asked Eric, turning to him, giving him a look that should make the prospect more enticing, if he were in any doubt.

"Sometimes I smoke."

Jocelyn smoked a whole bong in one hit, repacked it. Elizabeth took a smaller hit, passed the bong to Eric. He spat up as the smoke rushed his lungs, a hacking string of coughs. Jocelyn and Elizabeth laughed at him, playing armsie with each other.

They headed downstairs, feeling the texture of the carpeted floor beneath their feet. The light was bright and lucid. The promise of irresistible fun along with mysteries unveiled seemed to hover around the trio.

Jocelyn had put on a stunning gold bikini. Eric noted that she looked less angelic and ethereal in the hall's yellow light, more visceral. He felt the weight of something so gorgeous and young, so utterly comprised of female flesh, so close at hand that if he had the nerve, he could reach out and touch it. She might even like it.

Jocelyn got bored and overheated in the hot tub and went back upstairs after five minutes.

Eric and Elizabeth were alone in the steamy bubbling water, when the shrooms kicked in. There was some undeniable inner magnetism that existed between them, as in that moment, when the whole hot wet and sweaty scene came into focus for both of them at once, when they looked at each other, their eyes portalling into one another, when they found the evidence that there was a space and a difference between them, the space between them evaporated, and they began to explore their differences.

It all started with a kiss. It bled right into the next twenty, a long, lapping stretch of lip on lip action, the two lovers in an underwater chest to chest embrace. He got hard and his tip pressed up into her. She ground her crotch down into his erection.

"We should go," he said, looking over his shoulder at the door.

"Yeh...all the way."

He wanted to. "What if someone walks in?"

"I hope they like the show," Elizabeth said, twisting her hips above his knob.

She kissed his neck, sucking hard on the skin, but felt his erection die down.

"What's wrong, baby?"

"Just nervous, I think."

"We can go upstairs. Maybe Joss will let us use her bed."

Back upstairs, Jocelyn wouldn't have it. She said she only had one set of sheets, what's she supposed to do if they made a mess of them? They offered her 100 bucks, but she still said no. "He can fuck me if he wants to, but you're gonna have to watch."

"You're gonna steal my man from me?"

"Girl, I haven't had any D in three months. I think you can share."

Eric tried to seem uninterested. His true feelings were somewhat more complicated.

Jocelyn went to the bathroom to wash up, and Eric and Elizabeth dipped out the front door. They ran down the hallway, breathing fast and laughing in fits of hysterical bliss. They both felt the rush of it all, escape and escapade, being chased and chasing down a moment they both wanted, the consummation of this night that was now thrice postponed.

They drove to Walgreens and bought baby oil and condoms. Neither one knew what the condoms were for, but they bought them anyway.

They drove to the Knotty Pine Motel, cheapest in town, and booked a single Queen for the next two nights.

Elizabeth flipped through the bedside Bible, while Eric brushed his teeth. They both decided they were too tired for sex, so they kissed each other good night and turned out the light.

The next morning, they didn't talk, didn't say a single word, just went straight into kissing and making out. They fumbled with each other's bodies underneath the scratchy bed sheets. They were moaning and panting and ready, when Elizabeth got up to get the baby oil, poured a pool into her palm, and there came a knock on the door.

"Hold on!" Eric shouted. He stumbled into a pair of pants and answered the door topless, while Elizabeth tucked herself hidden in the bathroom.

It was Jocelyn who stormed past Eric into the motel room, looked around, found Elizabeth hiding, said: "You ditched me bitch!"

"How did you find us?"

"Snapchat location, fu."

Elizabeth made a disgusted noise, said: "Duh."

Just then another pounding knock sounded on the door. Elizabeth threw on Eric's T-shirt, walked over to the door. "Who is it now?"

"It's the hotel manager. She said my card was declined for tonight. We have fifteen minutes to pack up and leave."

The grim old lady just stared at Elizabeth, said nothing to affirm or deny what Eric was saying.

The trio climbed into Eric's Buick, drove off. The girls held their middle fingers up to the lobby area as they went by.

Behind the wheel, his comfort zone for routine masturbation, Eric started feeling horny again. He hadn't had an orgasm all day yesterday. "What should we do?"

"Let's have a threesome, at your house."

Elizabeth gauged Eric's reaction to that, but didn't want to share. "Let's go to my house. We can do it there." Elizabeth put her hand on Eric's thigh, whispered something in his ear. He nodded.

"But what about your dad?" Jocelyn asked.

"He won't care!"

A little ways down the road, Jocelyn piped back up, saying, "I can't believe you do your man dirty like that!"

"Like what?"

"If what you say is true, he's been waiting for two days to get laid. Man's gotta be hornier than hell. And you don't even give him any road head while he's driving."

"Yeah, Beth, what the hell!" Eric said, playing along.

"I didn't think you'd want me to do that in front of you. Otherwise I would have five minutes ago."

"I'm more embarrassed watching you not do it, at this point. Scoot on over, I'll show you how."

But Elizabeth was already in Eric's lap, fussing over his cock, feeling it harden up to her touch. She leaned all the way over and took it into her mouth all the way, wiggled around it when it hit her throat.

"Ahhh, fuck," Eric said, with pleasure. She sucked on him for the next eight minutes, until they turned into Charlie's neighborhood and he told her to stop.

They pulled up in front of the house at 11:30 am. A flash rainstorm had come and gone as they drove across town, and now two rainbows went from rooftop to rooftop in the residential urban setting.

The girls splashed through puddles, crossed the yard to the back entrance, running ahead, giggling and holding hands. Eric followed behind.

When he stepped into the living room, he felt instantaneously embarrassed. Charlie was sitting there with his jeans around his knees, his flesh light in his lap, and music videos blasting on TV.

"What are you doing?"

"Eric and I are going upstairs. Have fun with Jocelyn."

Charlie looked up, puzzled and then frightened, as Jocelyn crossed the room to the couch and started reaching for his Flesh light saying, "Mr. Morgan! Do you need some help with that?"

The last thing Eric saw before he disappeared around the corner was Jocelyn setting Charlie's Flesh light on a side table and sitting up in his lap, making a jacking-off gesture with her right hand and giggling looking down at Charlie.

He hoped Charlie could enjoy himself with the young lass. He was about to enjoy Charlie's daughter again, finally.

Upstairs, they couldn't get out of their clothes fast enough. Articles of cloth fell here and there in wrinkled heaps on the hardwood.

Eric picked her up and tossed her to the back of the bed, climbed up there after her, and went down between her legs to eat her pussy.

Elizabeth gripped him by his head, her nails digging past his hair, and she goaded him on, singing, "Yes...yes...oh, yes...yes."

Elizabeth took the hood of her pussy in two fingers and rubbed back and forth at full speed. She squirted waves of pussy juices into his gaping mouth and laughed when she came, her hazel eyes beaming.

He crawled up over her and spat a mouthful of her juice onto her face, kissed her from above. She sucked her own fluids off his lips, played with herself more.

20 seconds passed and she came again, squirting all over the bedding, marking the moment with more laughter.

Eric brought his erection up to her entrance, offered it to her. She took him in her hand and pushed him inside. He slid right in, his crotch slapping up against her upper thighs.

He rode her until he felt she was ready to cry out, then he pulled out. She screamed "Yes!" and started cackling as she squirted again, three wet sprays onto the bedding and Eric's lap.

She climbed over him, turned him onto his back. She masturbated herself over his face, squirting still every twenty seconds or so. She shuddered as she burst. He spat the fluids back up, blinked them out of his eyes. She burst into fits of giggles, watching him squirm.

Elizabeth scooted backwards down his torso and mounted his dick again. He gripped her by her bubbling ass-cheeks and guided the rhythm of her heave and ho. She squirted again, around his dick, and he felt it all spray into his lap, splash around his thrashing thighs.

Her hazel eyes had a riveted look to them. They gazed upon something infinite. She bore testimony to that infinitude with the unending outbursts of her vagina and her non-stop rupturous laughter.

Eric looked down at the place where his penis was entering her, the way her red pink and grey pussy flesh was totally ensconcing him, and the sight pleased the masturbator in him, the one who liked to watch. Between the beautiful sight of their coupling genders and the grainy feeling of the inside of her pussy sliding wetly across his dick, it all became too much for him in an instant, and he started coming. He thrust one final time upwards and held his hips up against her as the jolts of his orgasm shot up through his dick. "Yes," he groaned, and still holding her by the ass-cheeks, he held her still. They sank together down into the mattress, which was damp in places, soaked in others.

12