SR: Hammer Pt. 01

Story Info
A young man gets a bottle of Slut-Rose-tainted shampoo.
3.7k words
4.51
10.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
598 Followers

The Slut Rose: Hammer, Part 1

** For background, read "The Slut Rose: Origins" before this.

Dr. Jason Barber nervously looked around as he slipped the vial of clear liquid into the pocket of his lab coat. Not one of the other two lab personnel were paying attention to him as they gathered their notebooks and left the lab.

It had been a late night, now 11:08pm he noticed, as he made his way to the door and placed his badge on the locking sensor. The sensor light turned green and he pushed the door open, the hissing air indicated the lab had a low pressure, making air rush into it. The lab technicians were taking off their lab coats and hanging them in the closet as he started to unzip his, trying to be slower than them.

"You ok, Dr. Barber?" Bob asked as he turned towards him.

Jason realized he was sweating. He wiped his forehead with his sleeve. "Yeah, yeah, just a little warm is all."

"Ok... have a good night," Bob said walking out of the small room behind the other technician. He quickly pulled the vial from his lab coat and slipped it into the front pocket of his pants. While it wouldn't be very comfortable, he'd be able to get out of the building with it.

He slid his lab coat into the closet and closed the doors. He took a deep breath and closed his eyes for a minute, wondering if he was really going to be able to do this. He told himself again why he was doing this.

Fluid X-271 was the most addictive, mind-altering substance he'd ever worked with. It was harvested from the oils of the so-called Slut Rose, a plant found in the Colombian rain forest. Rumor had it that it had grown from a toxic chemical spill when a truck crashed. Once the effects of the rose were discovered, samples were taken and the area was cordoned off and all the vegetation burned by government agents.

His company, ChemTech Industries, was recruited by the government to perform top-secret research on it. He reminded himself how harmful this research was and that anyone could use it for some seriously devious and controlling schemes. No one can ever be subjected to this kind of control. And he knew that's exactly what this company was going to do... what the government was going to do.

He knew they'd create a weapon... they'd subjugate people... control the population.

He had the only vial remaining and had already destroyed the research he used to create it. Those papers he'd slipped out yesterday and burned at home. All he had to do was make sure the vial was never found. It was the last of it... at least, he hoped so. He knew he should have just destroyed it. But if they had any ability to make more, he had to be sure at least someone had the ability to develop a counter to it.

He was shaking nervously as he approached the guard near the front entrance and willed himself to relax. He was almost out. He nodded to the guard as he always did and walked out the front door.

There were no alarms, no dogs, no running guards with guns yelling at him. He was home free!

He walked to the parking lot and slipped into the front seat of his Prius, starting it. He breathed a sigh of relief, finally, as he pulled out of his space and began driving out of the lot.

Two sets of twin lights suddenly appeared behind him, startling him as they obviously roared closer.

In a fit of panic, he hit the gas and sped down the road. But his 1.8 liter, 80 horsepower, 4-cylinder engine was no match for the two Humvees, with their 6.2 liter, 393 horsepower, 8-cylinder engines.

They closed the gap quickly.

Jason was looking in his rear-view mirror as the headlights closed on him, spotlights from the driver's side of the Humvees shown on the back of his car, illuminating the interior and almost blinding him. He drove through an intersection without even noticing, barely seeing the oncoming car as it just missed him and slammed into the Humvee behind him.

His hands were shaking as he gained distance once again, racing into the parking lot of a nearby strip mall. He pulled the car around the back side, trying to hide the small car behind a dumpster and moved cautiously back to the front of the closest store. He bent down and used a rock to break the lower window in the glass door and crawled inside.

He noticed it was a small pharmacy and he moved back into the aisles, trying to hide among the shelves. He leaned back against a shelf, breathing heavily as his hand toyed with the small vial. He wondered if he could hide the vial somewhere, spill the contents maybe... he had no idea. Even a single drop, if found, could be used to reconstitute the formula and he couldn't take that chance.

Flashlights shone in through the pharmacy's front window, the beams striking the walls, ceiling, and shelves near him. They were so close now. He heard the cackle of a radio, the voice echoing through the silent store.

"Front door's broken open. Subject likely inside," said the man. "Fan out."

He could tell by the multiple flashlights that there had to be two or three security agents here. They were going to find him and quickly.

"Dr. Barber," the man called out. "We don't want to hurt you. We just want to ask you some questions."

Jason peered uneasily around his shelving unit and watched two of the men placing silencers on the ends of their guns. He was scared. He reached onto the shelf and grabbed one of the plastic bottles and opened the top, slipping the vial inside. He carefully set the bottle back on the shelf, trying to remember where it was so he could retrieve it later. As quietly as he could he crawled away from that shelving unit and made a turn around another to head back to the door, trying to avoid the security guards.

"There he is!" a guard yelled as a bullet hit the shelving above him.

Jason shook so hard he couldn't move. "Oh my God," he moaned, his voice barely audible. He watched feet approaching him and looked up as the lights shone in his face, blinding him completely.

"Dr. Barber... you shouldn't steal," he said softly as three bullets fired from his gun.

Dr. Jason Barber fell the foot to the floor, dead before his head even hit it. Blood poured from the wounds in his chest, as the three men searched his clothes.

"It's not here!" one man hissed to the other. "Why the fuck did you shoot him before we found it?"

The shooter shook his head, knowing he made a mistake. "It's gotta be close by. Search the place."

The three guards began looking through the items on the shelves near his body, knocking cleaning products on the floor.

"Police on route," a voice said in their radio. "Silent alarm. Contact sixty seconds."

"Shit!" the shooter grunted angrily. "Back to the cars. We're outta here. We'll search again tomorrow."

*****

Vincent Bartholomew Collins saw the plywood covering over the lower part of the door, reached for the handle and pulled it open. The young man behind the counter said a terse 'hi' as he walked by the register and moved to the back of the store.

He glanced at the ceiling, looking at the signs for the bath products and moved around the shelving units and down the aisle until he stood looking at the myriad of options. It was almost overwhelming.

He shoved his hands into the pockets of his faded army jacket and abruptly twisted his head to swish the long bangs out of his eyes.

"What to get? What to get?" he asked himself, looking for just the right products to become the ladies man he always wanted to be. "So many kinds," he mumbled before his eyes fell on the Hammer brand. He nodded his head as he remembered the commercials. The Hammer brand of products had the woman fawning all over the man, falling all over themselves just to be with him. "Yeah," he said softly. "That's what I need."

He went to pick up the shampoo but a bump against him made him fall forward into the shelf, his hand pushing the bottles and knocking several to the floor.

"Clumsy there Bartholomew?" Greg Anderson snickered. He was the bully Vince faced in high school all those years ago, and now he continued to haunt him. "You need to watch where you're standing. You might bump into someone."

Vince stood, looking at the ground as Greg walked away whistling. Angrily he grabbed the bottles that he knocked to the floor and neatly put them back on the shelf. He grabbed the last one and slipped it into his shopping basket along with a few of the other products in the Hammer line.

Finally satisfied, he paid for everything and excitedly skipped home. Tonight was going to be HIS night at last, he thought to himself as he pulled everything out of the plastic bag and set it on the bathroom counter. He quickly disrobed and stepped into the shower, ready to make all the Hammer products work for HIM.

He smelled each product before he used it on himself, sensing each smell playing upon the last. The body wash, shampoo, and conditioner, left a lasting smell, then the deodorant and body spray wrapped up the entire package. He slipped on a fresh t-shirt and jeans, sliding into his combat boots and army jacket and gave himself a wolf-whistle as he looked in the mirror.

"Oh yeah," he said, trying to look suave. "You are going get some tonight!"

He walked out the front door of his apartment, making sure it was locked, then strolled down the hall to the elevator. The bowling alley was on his mind, all the women just waiting for his arrival.

Within moments he was on the ground floor and walked into the lobby.

And he suddenly froze, as the most beautiful woman he'd ever met was standing at the door carrying a box, trying to manage it while opening the door. She almost dropped the box forcing her to let go of the door again and it closed on her. He could see her cursing at the door.

He ran to the door and opened it, holding it for her.

"Thanks," she smiled. "That is a huge help. Can you grab the other box?"

"Yeah... sure," he said, moving to the door and grabbing the other box. It was heavy, but he lifted it high, trying not to show his strain. He struggled with it to the elevator, where she was waiting, holding the door open.

"I'm...," she smiled as if attracted to him. "I'm on the fourth floor... in 407... if you wouldn't mind carrying that up for me."

He smiled back, uncomfortably. He'd never been in a situation like this, except in his dreams. She held the door open for him and he stepped into the elevator. As the door closed, she moved closer to him, smelling the air as if she was addicted to the scent of him.

She moved in front of him, smelling his hair, and starting to breath heavily. Her jacket slid down her arms and fell to the floor. Her hands moved to the front of her black dress, sliding over her stomach and starting to fondle her breasts through the cloth.

"Oh my God," she moaned softly. "I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me so fucking bad."

The elevator dinged and the door opened. "Uh... I... uh, think we should..."

"Mmmm hmmm," she moaned. "We should take this into my bed..." She grabbed him by the hand, leading him out. "Come on... Let's go."

Vince followed her into her apartment, not even caring about the boxes left in the elevator.

*****

Jennifer was up on her hands and knees. She couldn't believe it but she loved the way the guy was fucking her from behind.

She moaned again. It wasn't like she didn't like being fucked from behind. She loved it. She loved being up on her hands and knees. She loved having her pussy exposed. She loved the feeling of being there ready to be fucked.

She moaned again. Damn, she loved getting her pussy fucked.

For all she knew, the guy was just a nobody. She remembered meeting him coming by her apartment building after work. She'd been walking in with boxes and he'd just been leaving the apartment complex. Jennifer had seen the man and for just a moment, she'd thought he was nothing special. He was too young for her and, to be honest, very geeky. She was a successful woman, owning her own art gallery. She was on her way to being somebody.

That was only for a moment though because in the next moment, she caught a whiff of him... something about him... and took a second look and that's when she knew just how hot he was. While she was in a sharp, black dress with very well manicured fingernails and salon-perfect hair, he was wearing an old army jacket and his hair was kind of unkempt. The jacket was kind of faded and yet Jennifer could tell the guy totally pulled the look off. He was so hot and she could tell she was getting hotter the closer she got to him, the more she smelled... something.

The ride up the elevator was a short one and yet for Jennifer, it seemed as if it took forever. She kept finding herself stealing glances at the man standing next to her. She was trying not to let him know it and yet she had the feeling that she wasn't fooling the man. She had the feeling that he knew every time she was looking at him, smelling his incredible scent.

She turned her attention towards him, walking up to him excitedly. The guy was hot. He was so fucking hot. God damn, just looking at him made her pussy wet. Oh God, she wanted him. She wanted him so fucking bad.

Normally, she wouldn't have been so forward. Normally, she let the guys come to her but this time, she knew she couldn't wait. She walked up to the guy and the first words out of her mouth were, "I want you to fuck me. I want you to fuck me so fucking bad."

The guy just looked at her and raised an eyebrow as if this had never happened to him before.

He shouldn't be, Jennifer thought. The guy was just so totally hot. He must have women coming up to him all the time and telling him how hot he was. He must have women lining up to get his cock inside them. She just knew she was lucky to have a chance to get his cock inside her.

"So you want me to... fuck you," he said with a smile, his voice creaking a little with uncertainty.

God, his voice. It was just so fucking hot. "Yeah," Jennifer said. "Yeah. I want you to fuck me."

He stroked his fingers over her arm and Jennifer's skin jumped. God damn. Even his touch was making her hot. "Well now," the guy said, "I think that's an offer I just can't refuse. Now if only we had a place where we could go." He knew he wouldn't be taking her back to his apartment.

"We could go up to my place," Jennifer gushed. She wasn't even sure why she said it. She just did.

"That sounds great," the guy had said.

The need to get her pussy fucked had gotten even greater by the time the elevator arrived at her floor. She barely managed to let the doors open before she was pushing between them. "Come on," she said. "Let's go."

Vince was more leisurely about getting out of the elevator.

Jennifer had to grab him by the hand and even that much contact was enough to make her even hotter. "Come on," she pleaded. "Let's go."

Vince just laughed, almost nervously, but he let the woman pull him along behind her and Jennifer had the feeling that he enjoyed watching her be as anxious as she was but it didn't really matter whether he enjoyed it or not. She needed to get fucked and that's all there was to it.

She dug her keys out of her purse but her hands were shaking by the time she reached her door. She fumbled once with the key but on the second try, she got it in the lock. She yanked the key around and then she tried to pull it free, but it wouldn't come. "Shit," she cried. "Fuck it." She turned the knob and pushed the door open. "Come on," she said as she pulled the man behind her.

Vince grinned. "Whatever you say." This was going far better than any Hammer commercial he'd ever seen.

The woman shoved the door closed behind her with the keys still in the lock. "Come on," she said. "My bedroom's right down the hall."

The guy in the camouflage jacket just grinned anew. "Whatever you say," he said again even as he let the woman lead him down the hall.

God damn, Jennifer thought. She was being such a horny, little slut, but she just couldn't help herself. She needed to feel that cock inside her. She slipped her jacket off and she let it drop. She unzipped the back of her dress and loosened her bra. Oh my God, it felt so good to do this, but she needed more. She needed to fuck.

She opened her designer dress all the way and pushed it down past her hips. She couldn't help but notice that the guy wasn't taking his clothes off but if he didn't do it, she knew she'd be handling it soon enough. She needed to fuck.

That left her in just her panties but they wouldn't be there for long. She slipped her panties down and she tossed them aside and she looked at the man. "I need you to fuck me," she pleaded. "I need you to fuck me hard." The scent was strong now. It was almost overpowering.

Jennifer wasn't waiting. When the man didn't move fast enough, she was sliding his jacket off his shoulders. She knew where she wanted her hands to go but somehow she couldn't get her hands to drop down below his waist. Instead, they worked the buttons on his shirt and then they pushed the shirt off his shoulders.

Her hands stroked his chest and she looked up at him. She wanted to feel his cock and yet, for some reason, she couldn't get her hands to move on down.

"So you want to get fucked, do you," the man asked.

"Yes," the girl gushed, incredibly turned on.

And suddenly, she could move her hands where she wanted them to go. She undid the man's belt and then she opened his jeans. She pushed the jeans down, pushed down his underwear and when she did, out popped his cock.

"What you going to do with that?" the man asked.

Jennifer let her hand slide down and wrap itself around the man's cock. "It's not what I'm going to do with it," she said even as her hand squeezed and stroked. "It's more what you're going to do with it."

The man grinned. "So what do you want me to do with it?"

Jennifer wasn't sure why but she had the feeling the guy knew what she was going to say even before she knew what she was going to say. She knelt on the bed, leaned forward onto her hands and knees and looked back at the man standing behind her. "I want you to fuck me," she said. "I want you to fuck me hard."

"You do, huh?"

"Come on," the woman moaned. "Don't make me beg. I need you to fuck me. I need you to fuck me hard." Her pussy was on fire. She needed to get fucked. She needed it bad.

"You want this?" the guy taunted her.

"Fuck me," the girl begged. "Fuck me. Come on. Fuck me hard."

The man seemed to hesitate and then Jennifer could feel his weight on the bed. She could feel his hand on her bottom. She could feel his cock pressing up against her and finally, she could feel his cock pushing its way inside and Jennifer sighed. She couldn't believe it but she loved the way the guy was fucking her from behind. She moaned again. It wasn't like she didn't like being fucked from behind. She loved it. She loved being up on her hands and knees. She loved having her pussy exposed. She loved the feeling of being there ready to be fucked but more than that, she loved the feel when she finally got a cock inside her. Damn, that felt good.

Damn, that felt so good! She moaned again. She could feel it. She just didn't want to make her pussy cum. She wanted to make the man cum. She wanted to use her body to do it. She wanted to make herself available to him. She wanted to give him what he needed. She wanted him to use her body for his pleasure.

Jennifer groaned. She liked it when she took that cock deep inside her. She liked the feel of it when it really filled her up. Fuck, that felt good.

She suddenly realized something. She loved having her pussy used. It just made her so hot. Her pussy was getting hotter and hotter. Getting used was a total turn-on. She wondered why she hadn't realized that before.

She was moaning almost constantly now. She knew what was going to happen. She was going to cum.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
598 Followers
12