SR: Hammer Pt. 02

Story Info
A young man buys a Slut-Rose tainted bottle of shampoo.
2.7k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DevlinMea
DevlinMea
520 Followers

It had been a long week for Jennifer. Ever since Vince came into her life, she couldn't think of anyone or anything else. And her life and her business was suffering for it. Every day Vince came over in the morning and every she caught one whiff of him and she was his sexual plaything. It was automatic... primal. It didn't seem like she could do anything about it.

Until...

One day, when he left, she locked the door behind him and promised... promised!... that she wouldn't let him in ever again. She had to break contact. She had to get away from him.

When he knocked on her door on Friday, she didn't answer and didn't even come close to the door. She didn't want that scent to take away her control. Not any more! And it seemed like she was winning in battling her instincts. Vince knocked for a while, calling for her... and then just left. He came back later in the day and knocked, tried to convince her to open the door... then just left again.

Jennifer lay on her bed, hoping and praying that she'd figure out what to do next. She wasn't sure he'd get the hint and just leave her alone. Her phone rang, but she ignored that, too. She was hoping that Vince would just think she wasn't even in the apartment.

On Saturday, there was another knock on her door. It was different, but she still wasn't going to take a chance. There was no way she was going to open it. Then she heard keys jiggling, the door open, and pull against the chain. How in the hell did he get her key? She got out of bed, prepared to run out of the apartment and never come back.

"Honey, are you in there?" She heard her stepmom, Roxanne's, voice.

She quickly ran out of her bedroom and to the door. "Just a second, mom," she said, closing the door and freeing the chain. Then she opened the door and quickly pulled her startled stepmom into the room, her suitcase banging into both of their legs, closing and chaining the door behind her once again.

"Honey!" Roxanne said, wondering why she was acting like this. "What is going on with you?"

"Nothing mom... it's just... it's complicated." Jennifer looked scared and frantic.

"I haven't heard from you all week long," Roxanne said. "Didn't you get any of my messages?"

"No... sorry. I've been... preoccupied."

"Preoccupied?" Roxanne said, not understanding. "What in the world would keep you from going to work or answering the phone? Your father and I have been worried sick about you."

"Like I said, it's complicated," Jennifer said. "I'm not even sure I understand it."

"Ok... I understand, I guess," Roxanne said, resigned to having to wait. "I can stay for the week, if you want. And maybe we can talk about it."

"I would love that," Jennifer said, hugging her tightly.

"You go get a shower and change," Roxanne said, wrinkling her nose, obviously not liking how she smelled. "I'll unpack." Roxanne kissed her forehead as they broke their embrace.

Jennifer was happy to at least have someone to watch over her, someone to protect her, to keep her from answering the door. The hot water felt amazing as it flowed over her body and she took her time. After her shower, she dressed and found her stepmom sitting in the living room with a large book of pictures in her lap.

"Hey, honey. Come here and look at some pictures with me," Roxanne said, tapping the sofa next to her to offer Jennifer a seat.

"I'd think I'd love that." Jennifer sat and put her feet up, curling into a ball, and resting her head on her stepmom's shoulder.

"They're from a long time ago," Roxanne said, reminiscing.

"Yeah... that picture," Jennifer giggled. "Remember that one?"

"That was after your graduation, right? You look so happy there. We all were."

"I miss those days," Jennifer said softly.

"Yeah, me too. It's been so hard lately, huh?" Roxanne looked at her with a look of concern. Something had been beating Jennifer up.

"Yeah."

"You can always talk to me... any time." Roxanne moved a strand of stray hair from Jennifer's face.

"I know I can," Jennifer said. But she wasn't sure she even knew why she did what she did.

"I promise... you can tell me anything," she said. "I just love the way we were able to get close. Like you were my own daughter. You're tough. You'll get through this."

"I know. It's just so hard," Jennifer said, hugging her arm. "But at least I have you."

"That's right."

"Oh my God, do you remember that?" Roxanne said. "It was miserable that day!"

"I remember," Jennifer smiled.

"It was so hard to get you to smile for a picture."

Jennifer giggled. "Geez."

"And then we went out and got ice cream."

"Oh my God. That was a good day afterwards."

"After we got ice cream, we were good," Roxanne smiled.

"Oh my God," Jennifer said, pointing to another picture. "That was my first boyfriend!"

"What was his name?"

"Kevin," she giggled. "We looked so bad together."

"He was your first boyfriend. It's ok." Roxanne closed the book. "Aw... so many good times in here. Speaking of boyfriends... tell me about this one."

"Oh... um... Vince? I don't know if he's really a boyfriend or not," Jennifer said.

Jennifer looked at the TV across the room from them, it's blank screen a little comforting. "I'm just... I'm scared of how I feel around him. Like... it's like I can't live without him or something."

"Yeah... that's just love honey," Roxanne said, sounding motherly.

"I... I don't think so... I think something else is going on," Jennifer said, sounding scared again. "He's kind of nerdy and..."

"Nerdy can be sexy," Roxanne interrupted her.

"But there's something... I can't put my finger on it," Jennifer said. "I can't help myself when I'm around him. He's just so... arousing."

"Like what?" Roxanne asked. "What does he do that's so amazing, that makes you feel like that? I understand sexual attraction and all... I mean, your dad and I had troubles keeping our hands off each other, too." She giggled. "I know, probably not what you want to hear. I'm sorry."

"That's ok," Jennifer said, looking confused. "But I can't explain it. I just fall under some kind of spell or something."

"What does he do? I mean... tell me... explain to me... I'd like to know what's got you so head over heals."

"I... I don't know."

"I mean, is it how he kisses you... touches you?" Roxanne asked. "Is it the sex?"

"It's... it's all that... but... just being near him, smelling him, makes me want him so badly."

"Go on... tell me more," Roxanne said, smiling, then giggling. "Tell me all the dirty, kinky things."

"I don't know," Jennifer said, as if she couldn't even remember what they'd done over the past week.

"I know you're having sex... so you're both touching... and... oral?" Roxanne asked. "Does he give you oral?"

"Yeah... I mean... I don't remember any details of anything," Jennifer said. "That's why I'm so scared."

"Oh... so caught up you don't even remember things. That's kinda hot," Roxanne giggled.

"But... I can't think of that right now," Jennifer said, sounding very serious again. "I have to... you know... not think about him. Ok?"

"Yeah... yeah... ok," Roxanne smiled. "I'm just so happy you found someone that you get lost in. I think you'll see it's a good thing."

Jennifer sat up. "Right now... I just need to sleep for a few hours. Ok?"

"Yeah, of course," Roxanne said. "You do that. And I'll just hang out and watch some TV until you wake up."

"Ok. Just... whatever you do, don't let anyone in. Ok?"

"Even Vince?"

"Especially Vince," Jennifer said emphatically. "Just ignore the door and my phone."

"Ok, ok, I'll keep the door closed." Roxanne kissed her stepdaughter on the forehead and hugged her. "Sleep well. I'll check on you in a bit."

"Ok. And mom... thanks for coming."

Roxanne smiled in reply and Jennifer walked into her bedroom and closed the door. Roxanne moved to the couch and used the remote to turn on the TV. She had to bring up the cable guide, but soon found something she could watch.

It was about an hour before there was a knocking at the door. She ignored it at first, being true to her word to Jennifer, but when Vince started talking, her resolve melted.

"Come on Jennifer," he said through the door, sounding really sad and desperate. "I just want to talk. Please! Please just open the door. Just give me two seconds. Ok?"

Roxanne sighed and stood, slowly walking to the door. He knocked once more and she put her hand on the doorknob and turned it, opening the door slowly. It was still chained so she felt safe enough if things went wrong.

"Jennifer?" he asked.

"No... I'm her mom, Roxanne," she said. "She doesn't want to see you... right... now." She didn't know what it was, but there was a scent in the air. A scent that was so lovely, so fragrant that she wanted to smell it more. And the way it made her feel... was so... arousing.

"Can I come in?" Vince asked.

Roxanne wanted to say no. She wanted to close the door. She'd promised Jennifer, right? But there was something about him... about that smell... that called to her. It seemed to just override what her brain was telling her.

"Um... just a sec," she said as she closed the door to remove the chain, then opened it again. Now she got a good look at Vince, in his army jacket and boots... his hair looking unkempt. But he was so... desirable. "Please... um... come in."

Vince smiled broadly as he walked through the door. He felt like he won the lottery. Roxanne closed the door behind him and then turned to face him, her eyes half closed as she breathed him in.

"Oh... I, um... Jennifer said you might come by."

"Is she here?" he asked, casually looking around.

"Um... yes," Roxanne was panting now, her body feeling the raging hormones building inside her. She wanted him. She wanted him badly. "She's in her... bedroom," she moaned softly.

Vince shook his head and just stood there, watching her demeanor change quickly.

Roxanne moved closer to him, panting, and put her hand on his chest. "Jennifer told me about you, but I had no idea you were so... irresistible. Sorry," she giggled, "I don't even know what I'm saying right now. I just have the overwhelming need to... see you. Can I...?" she asked, reaching for his cock, but keeping her hands from touching him, just in case.

"Yeah," he laughed. "Go for it."

"Let me see what Jennifer is so obsessed with. It's really affecting her," Roxanne said. Panting excitedly, she dropped to her knees in front of him, her hands moving to his belt. She unfastened it, quickly, desperately, then opened the button and zipper. She pushed down his pants and boxers and giggled as his hard cock fell free.

"Oh my... that's a nice dick," she whispered in amazement. "Here... let me just... let me... wow." She started stroking his cock, watching as it grew harder and harder in her hand. His scent was intoxicating and she felt so out of control. "Ok... I understand... why..." she started to say before sliding him deep into her mouth.

She slid up and down his length, tasting every glorious inch of him before finally sliding out for a moment to just stroke him. "I get it... I get it..." she almost laughed as she licked up from his balls to the tip again and again. His cock was so hard and ready.

"Oh God... It's... it's been a long time since I had something like this... I need to fuck you. I don't want to hurt your relationship with Jennifer... I just..." she plunged him into her mouth again, sucking the head while she stroked the shaft underneath. Her tongue slid over and around the head, teasing every sensitive spot she knew.

"Oh my God... you really enjoy this," Vince whispered. "You've got all the tricks. This certainly isn't your first blowjob."

"You've never been with a much older woman have you?" Roxanne asked, smiling up at him as she swirled her tongue over the head.

"Never."

"Yeah... just enjoy it. It's so... wonderful," she whispered plunging him in deep once again. She sucked on him for a while but her pussy was throbbing more the longer she did. She knew it was going to have to be taken care of soon.

Roxanne pulled away from him and stood. "I need to fuck you," she moaned in desperation. "Please... my pussy is throbbing... it's so ready for you."

"I can't fuck you," Vince said softly.

Roxanne looked even more desperate. "What? Why... why not?"

"I'm in love with Jennifer. I mean, maybe if she were involved too that might make a difference."

Roxanne looked down at his throbbing manhood and licked her lips. She really wanted to feel that inside of her. "What... um... what can I do?" she asked. "I really want you."

"I'll tell you what," Vince said, reaching into his jacket pocket. He pulled out a small, plastic squeeze bottle with a blue fluid inside it. Then he grabbed her hand, put the bottle by one finger, and squeezed out a little bit of the liquid onto it. "You just put this on her arm, then maybe... seduce her while I watch... then I'll join you."

"Then... then you'll fuck me, right?" she asked hopefully. "I mean... I need you to fuck me."

"Yes," Vince laughed softly. "Then I'll fuck you."

"Ok... ok," Roxanne said looking at the blue fluid. She walked to Jennifer's bedroom door and looked back at him, looking scared and desperate as she opened it. She left it open as she slipped inside.

Vince was a geek, that was a fact. He was studying engineering at the local college and one of his classes was chemistry where he learned about what different chemicals could do. He had a pretty good idea that the Hammer shampoo was causing this, although how he didn't know. And not hearing anything about this before, he had to conclude that it was only the bottle he bought that was... well... enhanced.

Vince went to Jennifer's open bedroom door and just listened, trying to stay out of sight for now. He imagined Roxanne taking off her clothes and sliding into the bed, under the covers, and cozying up next to Jennifer.

"Mom? What?" Jennifer said, sounding like she was awakened suddenly, as expected.

"Hi baby... relax... it's just me," Roxanne said, soothingly.

Vince imagined Roxanne stroking Jennifer's hair and stroking her arm, tenderly and lovingly.

"Mom, I'm really tired. I just need to sleep," Jennifer lightly protested.

"I know. I'm just relaxing you more. Everything's fine. Just... relax..."

Then there was a little silence and Vince could swear he heard a kissing noise.

"Um... can you just hold me mom?"

There was a little noise from movement in the bed. Vince imagined Roxanne had slid one arm under Jennifer's neck to help hug her. Then there were some more kissing noises.

"Ok... mom... what are you doing?" Jennifer sounded distrustful and scared. Vince wondered if she'd felt the effects of the shampoo yet.

"Shhh... what's wrong with me touching my beautiful stepdaughter? Hmm? Nothing wrong with what we're doing."

"What are we doing?" Jennifer asked, still sounding scared.

"I'm comforting you... and helping you relax."

Vince heard more kissing noises, like maybe she was kissing her shoulder or fingers. This was going even better than he'd planned.

"What did you do? What did you put on me?" Jennifer said, now obviously feeling the effects of whatever the drug was.

"It's nothing... really... just relax..."

"Mom! What did you do?" She was sounding less scared now... more like she was suspicious, but getting extremely turned on.

"It's ok baby. You have such nice, full breasts. You're such a beautiful woman."

Vince heard them move again and decided it was time for him. He walked quietly into the room, trying not to be seen. He could see Roxanne's naked body as she sat up on one elbow. Her other arm was stroking Jennifer's breast below her. Jennifer was laying on her back, all her attention on Roxanne. Fortunately, Jennifer was too focused on Roxanne to notice him.

DevlinMea
DevlinMea
520 Followers