SR: Hammer Pt. 04

Story Info
They begin to determine the chemical composition and effects.
4k words
4.62
2.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Slut Rose: Hammer, Part 4

Vince and Dr. Charles Shamblin took the two bottles of the Hammer shampoo down to the lab on the first floor of the college chemistry building. It was after hours, so the rooms were dark, with all the students gone. They moved to one of the work areas in the back, out of the way, and started their comparison by taking dropper bottles to divide the known and unknown fluids for use.

"Ok, I want you to first do a little research and find out the chemical composition of the unaltered Hammer fluid," Charles told Vince, directing him to the lab computer. "I'll start with the Nuclear Magnetic Resonance spectroscopy since it's going to take a while."

Charles put on his smock, rubber gloves, and protective glasses, then opened the altered Hammer bottle. He tipped the bottle and began to pour it into one of the dropper bottles when he noticed solid fragments in the liquid.

"What's this?" he asked softly. He stopped pouring and grabbed a small strainer nearby to pour the fluid through. When he had enough fluid in the bottle, he carefully closed it again, then poured a distilled water solution over the strainer to clean off the four solid particles it captured.

"This looks like... glass fragments," he said, "from a test tube or something. Vince, did you notice any glass in the shampoo when you used it?" he asked.

"No... but it did stop up every now and then, so I had to shake it," he said. "I didn't think much about it."

"Well," he said, using tweezers to pull the glass out of the strainer and set them aside, "it looks like there was a vial or something in the bottle and it broke. Now how would a vial get into the bottle? Where did you say you got the shampoo?"

"Uh, just from the drug store in town," Vince said. "I just picked it off the shelf."

"Hmmm... the mystery deepens."

After dividing the tainted shampoo into three red dropper bottles and then dividing the good shampoo into three clear dropper bottles, he set all the bottles aside.

*****

It took them all night to divide the tainted fluid between the Hammer shampoo and the added chemical using a centrifuge and a little creativity. They set their bottles aside, the tainting chemical now sealed in several small bright red containers, cleaned up, then went home to sleep. They needed at least a few hours before classes started up again the next day.

The mystery of the broken vial inside the shampoo bottle haunted Charles all night and the next day. If someone had simply wanted to taint the shampoo, they would have simply poured the contents of the vial into the bottle. But the shampoo contained the entire vial... as if they were storing it in the shampoo bottle. Maybe they were coming back for it later. He supposed they didn't mean for the vial to break. But even so, why didn't they come back for it? What was in the vial they were trying to hide? Why were they hiding it? And who put it there in the first place?

So many questions were swirling around in his head that he couldn't sleep much.

*****

By the time Vince got back to his apartment, Jennifer had completely moved out and the apartment was empty. He walked around it a little, the door being left ajar in their haste. Small, left-behind items littered the floor. He shook his head slowly. He'd so hoped he could have had more time with them.

He wondered if he'd ever see Jennifer again.

*****

After classes ended on the next day, Charles started again on the decomposition, even without Vince there. He made a little more progress by the time Vince arrived at 4:00pm.

"Any more success?" Vince asked.

"Not much. We'll need to finish the NMRS, then work on the chromatography, the infrared spectroscopy, then the mass spectrometry. We're getting closer, but we still have a long way to go."

Vince was disappointed that this was going to take so long, but he was very eager to see it to the end. He needed this substance, whatever it was, and he wanted a good supply of it.

"You said this somehow changed the behavior of people, right?" Charles asked, preparing a sample for the chromatography.

"Yes... pretty drastically," Vince said. This was not anything he wanted to discuss. If Dr. Shamblin found out the real reason he wanted the substance or, more specifically, what the substance did, then he might have some real problems. He had hoped, very unrealistically, that the professor would remain completely blind to it and just give him a way to create it.

"Let's start some animal trials and see if we can figure out how it does what it does," Charles said. He gathered four mice and set them aside in individual cages. "If my calculations are correct from what you tell me, it should take less than a drop to cause a reaction. Let's see what a drop will do, shall we?"

Charles opened each cage, lifted the mouse, and placed a single drop of the fluid on the head of each mouse. Then put it back in the cage and closed it. Both of them stared intently into the cages, waiting for a reaction. But nothing happened. They waited even longer and nothing happened.

"Well... that's strange. I would have expected some kind of reaction. I think I need to get my wife involved with this, now," Charles said. "She's a biochemist and would have far more knowledge in working with live subjects on this. Is that alright?" he asked, picking up the phone.

Vince nodded but he was starting to get worried. Having more people involved only meant more questions he didn't want to answer and more problems later.

*****

Dr. Claudia Shamblin arrived at the school an hour later and walked into the lab. She quickly donned a lab jacket and grabbed a pair of protective glasses and gloves, then approached the lab table where her husband was working.

"A mystery, huh?" she asked her husband, referring to their telephone conversation earlier.

"Quite. Claudia, this is Vince. Vince, Dr. Claudia Shamblin." The two nodded to each other. Even under the lab coat, Claudia was an attractive older woman, in her mid-forties. Her body was shapely and her hair was beautifully styled, swept back from her face. Vince briefly wondered what she saw in Charles that had attracted her.

"So... give me the Cliff Notes," she said.

"Vince is a student of mine and brought me a bottle of Hammer shampoo that he says has been altered by some chemical additive. He says that the additive somehow affects people, drastically changing their behavior. Although," he glanced up at Vince," he's been reticent on what exactly those changes are. We've been working to determine what the chemical compound is, exactly. This morning, I thought we'd try some quick animal trials to see what effect the substance had. Our first test was a failure, I believe. So, I thought you might be of help."

"You gave the chemical to the mice?" Claudia asked, bending closer to the cages to get a better look at them.

"Yes... one drop on each an hour or so ago," Charles said. "And if my calculations are right, that should be an extremely high dosage for their body weight. According to Vince, the behavioral changes happen very fast."

Claudia nodded. "Ok, I can work this angle if you'll work on getting the exact chemical structure. Vince, can you assist me for a moment?"

Vince nodded as Claudia opened each cage and brought out one of the mice to visually inspect them. "So tell me Vince," she said, too quiet for Charles to hear, "what reaction did you observe?"

"Um... it was... um... attraction, I guess you could say."

"Attraction? Ok. How did you observe this happening?"

Vince exhaled sharply. He truly didn't want to go into this.

"So, from your reaction, it sounds like it's something... more... sexual... in nature. Am I right?" she asked quietly, looking at him. She put the mouse back and then picked up the second.

Vince nodded, hoping that Charles hadn't heard the question.

"So, we should expect a sexual reaction from the animals?" she asked. Vince closed his eyes and nodded. "From what I know, then, you used the shampoo and it elicited a sexual response from one or more women? You did not note any effect on yourself?"

Vince nodded. "Correct."

"Then we should first focus our efforts on the female animals," she said. "From what I can see, one of these four was female, so the test still wasn't effective. I'll have to get a few other animals to try over the next few days."

"And... Vince," she asked, just as he turned to help Charles, "the reactions you observed were not physically harmful to the women, were they? I mean... no one had any kind of adverse reaction?"

"No... nothing adverse that I saw," he said.

Claudia nodded and wrote down a few notes.

*****

It took them three days to finally isolate the compound. The next step was to then get it's exact composition and chemical structure. Charles was enjoying the challenge. Being a college professor meant he didn't have this opportunity as much as he would have liked. In his classes, it was more likely that he was using known substances to teach the students how to do what they were currently doing.

Claudia was similarly intrigued. She knew she was looking for some kind of sexual reaction, but after testing on mice, rabbits, and baby pigs, she didn't note a single reaction. She deduced that since the initial application was shampoo on the male subject, the only way it would affect the female would be through the olfactory receptor cells. Perhaps it affects the subject through soft tissues and it somehow stimulated the brain to cause a sexual reaction.

Without discussing it with Charles or Vince, Claudia arranged to meet with one of her own graduate students, Lauren. The two met for dinner that night at a restaurant to discuss what Claudia referred to as a secret proposition. In reality, Claudia was meeting her for something a little more... interesting.

Lauren was twenty three and was a really good student... and was also very attractive. She'd been working with Claudia now for two years. She never emphasized her body, but to Claudia, she seemed to be trim with lovely C-cup breasts. She was a short-haired blonde and was average in height.

Claudia usually liked her for the way her mind worked... but tonight, she was interested in her body.

While Charles was busy in the lab, Claudia brought Lauren home, both of them having a good time and wanting to continue the conversation they started at dinner. Claudia was hesitant to say too much at the restaurant and Lauren thought that was because of the secretive nature of the proposition. Claudia grabbed a bottle of wine and two glasses and brought them into the living room.

"So? What's this secret proposition?" Lauren asked using air quotes to emphasize 'secret'. "You have me intrigued."

"It's some new research I'm looking into and it's looking... well, extremely promising... and, I think... extremely lucrative," Claudia said, pouring two glasses. "I'd really like to get you in on it."

"Ok... even more intrigued," Lauren giggled, taking a sip of wine. She was starting to feel a little light headed and wanted to stop drinking. But Claudia was insistent. This was a celebration.

"Well," Claudia said, as she stood, walked to the mantle, and picked up a bright red dropper bottle that she had brought home from the lab. "It has to do with this." She showed the bottle to the young woman as she sat on the couch beside her.

Lauren looked at the bottle, smiling. "What is it? What does it do?" she asked. "Are you thinking something in cosmetics?"

Claudia smiled. "Yeah... cosmetics." It was nice that Lauren gave her the lie. "It really works on softening the skin. You know... removing wrinkles and all that. I've just started more in-depth testing on all the benefits."

"Wow," Lauren said, leaning forward. She looked very interested in the offer.

"Wanna try it?" Claudia asked, her eyes twinkling.

"Really? Will I notice anything that quickly?"

Claudia smiled, but it was a strange smile to Lauren, almost feral. "I was hoping you would." Claudia started unscrewing the lid and then squeezed the bulb, getting a little of the fluid into the dropper. She held the dropper out. "I think you might want to put it on the inside of your wrist," she said.

Lauren extended a hand and turned it over, exposing the inside of her arm. Claudia carefully put a single drop on her skin, then put the dropper back and closed the bottle. Claudia then sat back and watched the young woman.

"That's it?" Lauren asked, watching the fluid quickly soaking into her skin.

"Yeah... that's it."

"Do I need to rub it in or anything?" Lauren asked.

"Oh yeah, sure," Claudia said, nodding. "You can do that. But, tell me, how does it feel?"

Lauren was looking at her wrist with a strange expression. Her pupils were dilating as she stared where the drop had landed. "Wow... um... my wrist is... tingling a little. It feels really good," Lauren said, breathing heavier. "How does it... um... how... does it work?"

"I'm not exactly sure, which is one reason you're here," Claudia smiled. "I was hoping you could help me and tell me how it makes you feel."

"Well, I... um... I feel... strange. My body is... tingling. And I... um..." Lauren started pulling at her blouse, unfastening the buttons and pulling it off. "I'm... um... getting... hot." Her body was blushing, a pinkish hue covering her chest and face.

"Hmm... I guess you should take off some clothes then," Claudia giggled at the young woman now sitting in her bra.

"This just seems... wrong," Lauren said, sounding almost drugged. "But... I feel like touching for a little bit... touching you." She slid closer to Claudia and stroked her arm and then her leg.

"I'm... I'm married, you know," Claudia said, not too surprised on how this was working out. She had hoped something like this would happen at least. It just surprised her how fast it worked. "And you have a fiance."

"I know... but... neither one of them are here. And... and we are." Lauren leaned into Claudia and started stroking her leg. "You're a very... very beautiful... very attractive... woman."

"What's come over you Lauren?" Claudia asked, excited that this was going in this direction.

"I don't know... I just have this... this really strong... desire... to kiss you... and touch you... and I've never felt like this with a woman before." Lauren was panting, getting more and more excited with each passing second.

"No?" Claudia asked as Lauren moved even closer and began stroking her arm.

"Huh uh... Have you?"

"No... but I've been wanting to see what it was like," Claudia said. She wasn't convinced how strong the reaction truly was and thought that maybe Lauren could break the spell. "I don't know if we should be doing this, though."

"We definitely should not be doing this," Lauren said, her hand moving Claudia's blouse and bra aside to expose her nipple. She bent down to kiss and lick it gently. "Have you ever thought about me... licking you? I'll be a good girl if you let me."

"Are you sure?" Claudia asked, smiling down at the young woman. It excited and amazed her to see this woman so excited about sexually pleasing her. She'd fantasized about it so many times.

"Very sure." Lauren moved up and kissed her softly, but far more than just a peck on the lips. "I know you want this. I know you want me to please you. Nobody will ever find out. I promise."

"Ok," Claudia moaned as she returned the kiss, letting her tongue play with Lauren's, gently probing between her lips.

"I had no idea you were such a good kisser," Lauren said, moving until they were body to body, her breast gently touching Claudia's arm.

"Your lips are so soft," Claudia said, holding Lauren's upper arm, gently stroking it.

Lauren moaned. "Oh it feels so good." They began to kiss more passionately and Lauren moved to sit on Claudia's lap. Her tongue licked over the older woman's lips, probing inside her mouth as her hands touched Claudia's neck and gently stroked the top of her chest.

"Girls are so different than guys," Lauren said between kisses. "You smell so good... and your skin is so soft." She kissed the side of Claudia's neck, smelling her scent, while she continued stroking her chest, her fingertips tracing along her bra.

"Kind of exciting, right?" Claudia asked, getting excited by the young woman's attentive hands and lips.

Lauren unbuttoned Claudia's blouse and slid it down her arms, tossing it aside. "And these breasts..." She reached behind Claudia as the older woman leaned forward and unfastened her bra. She tossed it by her blouse. "I bet I can make you scream just by sucking on them."

Lauren kissed her again, deeply, as her hands grabbed her breasts, squeezing them and playing with her nipples.

"That sounds so hot," Claudia said.

Lauren smiled as she pulled away from the kiss. "Let me find out." She bent down, kissing down Claudia's chest, over her breast, and began kissing and sucking on first one, then the other nipple.

Claudia moaned above her, her body wanting more and more from this young woman. "Oh my God your tongue is so good. I like the way you suck on my nipples. I've waited so long to feel you do this."

"Does that feel good?" Lauren asked, holding her breasts and flicking her tongue across her hardened nipple. "They taste so good."

"Yes... That feels really good," Claudia moaned. She grabbed her own breasts in her hands and held them up for Lauren to feast upon, pinching the nipple that Lauren wasn't paying attention to. "Suck on 'em. God yes!" she moaned.

"I love having your warm, soft breasts in my mouth. Your nipples are so delicious." Lauren reached behind herself and unfastened her bra, tossing it onto the growing pile of discarded clothing. "So you don't feel so... alone," she giggled.

Claudia was right. Lauren was hiding a very nice body beneath her clothes. Her breasts looked scrumptious with conical nipples that seemed to have been attached to her breasts. She had to get her mouth on them.

"Why don't I return the favor?" she said, pushing Lauren up to allow her to grab and then lick on her wonderful breasts. Lauren seemed so responsive, as if her nipples were extremely sensitive and she couldn't get enough.

"Mmm... oh my God... that feels so good," Lauren moaned, holding Claudia's head as the older woman lightly bit her nipple. "Oh my God... my body is on fire... I've never felt this good before... it's incredible."

"Tell me about it," Claudia said, squeezing Lauren's breasts as she flicked her tongue over them.

"It's like... it's like electric bolts hitting my clit over and over every time you touch me." Lauren was moaning, her body writhing on Claudia's lap. "I... I can't wait any longer," she said as she pulled away and knelt on the floor between Claudia's knees. "Just... lay back... I want to taste you."

Lauren traced her fingertips down Claudia's abdomen, and she kissed it, lower and lower. She unfastened Claudia's dress slacks and pulled them down, tossing them aside. "I want to please you... and be a good girl," she moaned. Claudia shivered as she kissed her thigh by her knee, slowly moving higher.

"You seem nervous," Lauren said, kissing her inner thigh, inches away from her pussy. "Have you ever thought about me licking you?"

"Yes... I have," Claudia admitted. "But no fantasy compares to this."

Lauren slid a finger into her mouth, getting it so wet, as she watched Claudia, then slid it over Claudia's clit, outside her panties. "You look so beautiful... I just need to taste you. I'll be your good little girl... you'll see."

Lauren slid her nose over Claudia's panties, rubbing it over her clit. Claudia was captivated and watched her lovingly lick over her panties, too.

"You have such cute panties," Lauren said as she grabbed the waistband and pulled. Claudia lifted her hips to help and soon, she was completely naked. Lauren quickly bent forward and took one long lick over the length of her labia.

12