SR: Hammer Pt. 06

Story Info
Claudia expands the product line... then flees for her life.
4.3k words
4.44
1.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the end of the month, Charles and Vince had determined the chemical structure of the compound at last. It had been a difficult journey, especially because they had a difficult time working on it. Rather than working, Charles was playing with his test subjects, taking a lot of time away from the lab.

They sat at the white board, discussing what they had with Claudia.

"I think that that protein there is specifically how it interacts with women and not men," she said, pointing to the structure. "It seems to connect and then cause the body to dramatically increase its secretion of dopamine, serotonin, norepinephrine, oxytocin, and estrogen. I think if I can, maybe, use this protein instead," she said, indicating another part of the molecule, "that I can get it to affect males. If I'm able to affect only the new protein and leave the old one intact, it should be able to affect both males and females."

"Do we even need to worry about affecting males?" Vince asked. "I mean, I'm pretty happy with what we have."

"Think of it this way... that's only fifty percent of our potential clientele," Claudia said. "We can make twice as much money if we can make a diverse product."

Vince nodded, understanding. With their pricing estimates being thousands of dollars just for a dropper bottle full, they had the potential of making a ton of money. They knew people would pay for it. They still needed to figure out how to replicate it, then they could figure out how to attract clients and sell it.

"I think you two should continue working on the production side of things, and I'll work on the sex modifications," she said. "Sound good?"

"Yeah, that sounds good," Charles said, standing and moving towards his work area in the lab. "But... uh... I need to leave at 7:00 tonight..."

"Seven?" Claudia asked. "Then you'll only be working on it for two hours before you have to leave. What's so important that you have to leave?"

Charles swallowed, embarrassed. He was going to meet up with Elizabeth again and wanted to have plenty of time available. It seemed like she was constantly wanting to be with him lately and he couldn't tell her no. "I... uh... have a meeting," he said.

"A meeting?" Claudia looked at him in disbelief. She didn't know what to do with him any more. He seemed to be spending more and more time away from his work and this research. Time that they needed if they were going to figure this out. "A meeting with whom?"

"Uh..." Charles mumbled. "It's just a stupid meeting."

"With Elizabeth, right?" Claudia asked. "You have to leave here to go fuck Elizabeth. You're going to leave us when we're so close to getting this finished... to go use the drug on some fuck buddy."

"And how is that any different than your fuck buddy... Lauren?" he yelled back.

Claudia sat stunned. She had no idea that he even knew about Lauren.

"Yeah... just as I thought," Charles said. "You fuck who you want and I'll fuck who I want."

Claudia stood, fuming, and moved to her work area. She didn't want to admit it, but what she was complaining to Charles about was exactly the same thing she was doing. At least she had her liaisons during the day and left her night available for work. But that wasn't much of an argument since she was sacrificing some of her college class time.

She put on her safety glasses and gloves and grabbed a bright-red vial off the desk. Carefully, she put a drop of the fluid onto a slide, added a drop of another solvent, then slid the slide under a microscope to determine the results. She nodded and took a few notes, knowing that this was the direction she could go to make the necessary protein modifications.

*****

Three weeks later, Charles and Vince gave each other a high-five as their tests determined they had found a method to create the chemical compound. They needed to run a few more tests, but it was looking extremely promising. And they were able to create a dropper-bottle-full every twelve hours.

During the same time period, Claudia had found a way to modify the attaching proteins to cause the compound to attach to women, men, or either.

They created several bottles of each and determined that they needed to bring back the male and new female subjects to run human-trial tests again on the newly created compounds.

*****

Claudia walked down the hall with a blue bottle of the compound in her pocket and a clipboard in her hand. Anthony, a twenty-two-year-old graduate student, with long brunette hair, and a wiry frame walked beside her. She wasn't too attracted to him, with his thick glasses and spotty facial hair, but that wouldn't stop her testing. She had interviewed him previously, with the original compound that had no affect. Charles had no desire to test the men this time around, leaving it to her. She was curious how the men would react.

"We're right in here," she said, opening the door and holding it for him. He walked in and noticed the table and chairs nearby. "Have a seat," she said. "Yeah, that one's ok," she continued as Anthony selected the closer one. She sat in the other chair, across the table from him.

"Ok, as you know, this is a double-blind test for a new chemical compound we're testing. I do not know if the bottle contains the compound or a placebo," she lied. "As before, I'm going to put a drop of the liquid on your wrist and then ask you some questions about it. Is that ok?"

"Yeah, sure."

Claudia smiled and took the vial from her pocket and set it on the table. "A blue bottle this time," Anthony said.

"Yes... I'm not sure if the color means anything or not," she smiled, lying again. "Ok," she said, opening the bottle and putting some of the liquid in the dropper. "I'm just going to put one, little drop, right on your wrist," she said, holding his upturned hand as she carefully put one drop on his skin.

They waited a second, then she started asking the questions.

"How do you feel?"

"Wow... um... I... I don't know," he said, staring at his wrist. "I feel a little dizzy... and a little... warm." He shifted in his seat, uncomfortably, his hands going to his crotch. "I'm really getting... hard," he said, embarrassed. "It's getting really... hot... in here." He ran his hands down his arms, then his chest and abdomen, as if feeling a tingling spread over his flesh. He fanned himself then looked up and saw her watching him, a slight smirk on her face. "You know you're... you're really... pretty... Professor."

"Thank you. I guess," she said, giggling a little. "That's not exactly what we're looking for."

"I guess I'm not sure what you're looking for," he said, standing up suddenly. She could see the bulge in his pants and knew the compound was affecting him just as strongly as it did the women, if not more so. Anthony walked around to the other side of the table, looking at her with a hunger she'd never seen before.

"I feel so... excited. So... like I want... I really want you. I really... need you," he said. She turned her head to follow his movements as he walked behind her. His hands fell over her shoulders and grabbed her tits firmly over her dress.

"Oh!" she moaned, shocked by his aggressive actions.

"I want you... I can't believe I want you this bad," he said, his voice sounding so desperate. He grabbed the zipper in the back and tugged it down, then grabbed the material at her shoulders and pushed it down, forcefully, baring her naked body to the waist.

"Oh wow! Are you sure you want to do this?" she said, almost giggling with how desperately he wanted her. "I mean... I'm twice your age. And I'm married... to your advisor."

"Yes... I want this," he said, panting with need. "I need this. God, I need this." He grabbed under her arms and pulled her up until she was standing, then slid his hands under her arms and around her body to grab her tits again. His hands squeezed them, lifted them, and toyed with her nipples. "You have nice, fucking big tits," he said, as he leaned in and began kissing her neck. She felt his body behind her, holding her tightly to him.

He tugged the dress at her waist, making it fall down her legs. Then he roughly grabbed her panties and yanked them down until they fell down her legs as well. She stepped out of both and kicked them aside as he continued pawing at her breasts and kissing her neck.

"If... if we do this... we can't tell anybody," she moaned, falling for his animal need, melting into his firm hands.

"I won't," Anthony practically growled. He pulled her towards the table and then pushed her onto it. With one hand on her throat, the other pushed her legs apart, as he played with her clit, his hand and fingers pawing at her pussy.

"Oh wow. What are you... what are you... doing?" she said, panting excitedly.

"You have a nice, wet pussy, too, Professor," he said. He thrust one, then two fingers inside her, her wetness allowing him easy entrance.

"This is... incredible," she panted as his hands mauled her body. His hand at her throat was controlling and she felt a thrill of pleasure by it. She was so desired that nothing would stop him.

"My nice wet pussy now... so fucking wet," he panted. "I've been wondering what your pussy would be like." He pushed a third finger inside her, splitting her pussy open more than she'd ever felt before. Then his wet fingers slid out and swiped over her clit again and again.

"What are you doing to me?" she asked. She tried to close her legs, tried to gain some semblance of control, but he only squeezed her neck more, choking her, and smacked her thighs with the other, forcing them open again.

"No... you keep them open, just like that," he said, forcing three fingers into her pussy again and again. She was so wet. She never knew how excited she would get being controlled like this.

"Oh my God," she panted. The hand on her throat moved down and began squeezing her tits and nipples, making her whole body tingle with excitement.

With a grunt, Anthony grabbed her thighs, keeping them open as he knelt on the floor beside the table. His face was so close to her pussy.

"What are you...?" she started to ask before his mouth captured her pussy and he began licking it, devouring it. "Oh my God! Oh my God! That feels so good," she panted, her body moving, twisting under his roving hands, tongue, and mouth. "Mmm... that makes me feel so good. Ooh, just like that. Just like that. That's a good boy."

He grunted again, sucking on her clit and nibbling at her labia and she giggled. "You're so hungry, baby. That's just what I want... just what I need. Oh... you're going to make me cum. You're going to make me fucking cum. Do you want me to cum for you?"

"Mmhmm," he moaned, his tongue digging into her pussy, licking and tasting every square inch of her pussy, driving her insane. "I'm going to make you fucking cum again and again."

"Yes... like that... like that. Oh! Yes!!" she moaned, her body shaking. She grabbed his head, wrapped her fingers in his hair, pulling his mouth harder against her pussy as her body exploded in pleasure. She grunted as she came in his mouth, harder and faster than ever before.

"Oh my God!" she yelled loudly as he moved his tongue away from her clit, licking up her tasty, leaking fluids. "I can't believe you made me... you made me cum so fucking hard! And so fast! Damn! That's just what I needed, baby."

Suddenly, Anthony stood and began removing his pants, quickly pushing them down until his hard dick was standing firm in front of him. It was throbbing and, to her, the head looked like the size of a softball.

"Oh my God... that thing's huge... you're really turned on," she said, seeing his cock for the first time. Suddenly he grabbed her hair, holding her head in place as he moved closer to her, his cock throbbing just for her. "You're so fucking hard," she said as she licked and kissed the head and the top of his shaft. He pressed his cock against her face, sliding it over her cheeks and nose, smearing it everywhere. Then he pulled back and lined it up with her mouth.

"Put it in your fucking mouth," he commanded her.

"It's too big," she said, staring at it. It looked so huge to her. She wasn't sure she'd get more than the head into her mouth.

"I don't care," he said, pushing forward, forcing his shaft between her lips. He slid in a little, stretching her lips and jaw wide, then began fucking her mouth. "Yeah... that's it. Suck it."

She giggled. "Oh, baby, that feels so good in my mouth," she said, stroking it a second before sliding it back into her mouth again. "Fuck! It's just so big." Spit was dripping from his cock and her chin as she drooled on his cock. He shoved it deep into her mouth, causing her to gag on it several times. She stroked it beneath her mouth, using her spit for lubrication.

"God, I love how hard young men get," she said. "It's so good."

Anthony grunted again, obviously need more stimulation. Her pulled from her mouth and, grabbing her legs, turned her on the table until her pussy was towards him. He grabbed her legs forcefully, spreading them apart.

"Oh!" Claudia gasped at the sudden change and movement. "What are you... what are you doing now?" She saw his cock move closer and closer to her pussy. "Are you gonna put it in me? Oh my God! Really?" she asked, panting.

"I need to fuck you," he hissed as he pushed his cockhead against her entrance and then pushed it inside, forcing Claudia to take him inside her. Her pussy gripped his shaft like her hands, squeezing it so hard.

"Oh... it's so much... I don't know if I can do it... So big... it's too much."

As he pushed himself deeper and deeper into her, he reached forward with one hand and grabbed her breast, squeezing it and pinching her nipple.

"This is so good!" Claudia panted. "God, you feel like you're filling me up completely."

Anthony stroked in and out deeply, getting Claudia wetter and wetter.

"I love that you want me," she hissed.

"I want you badly," he moaned. Suddenly he started driving into her harder, thrusting deep until his cock was fully inside her in one hard stroke, then slowly pulling back, letting her feel every, single inch. His strong arms held her thighs tightly, pulling her in with every stroke to make him thrust even deeper.

"Fuck... yes!" she moaned, feeling his hips strike against her ass with every thrust. "This is just what I needed. Oh... it's perfect."

He kept thrusting, enjoying just how tight her pussy was. Claudia's eyes went from being shut, enjoying the sensations her body was feeling from this young stud, to being as wide open as they could as she felt her pussy suddenly throb with a desire to cum again.

Little orgasms punctuated his thrusting, giving her more pleasure than she could have ever imagined, building her up for what she knew was going to be an incredible orgasm. Then, suddenly, Anthony pulled free, making her pussy feel so empty. He pulled her legs off the table until she was standing beside it, in front of him. Aggressively, he turned her around and pushed her upper body down until she was bent over the table, her breasts pressed into the cool surface. He grabbed her right leg and lifted it, setting her leg on the table to open her up to him.

He grabbed her hips and pushed into her again, making her grunt and groan. "Oh my God you're so deep like that," she moaned, feeling his cock thrust against her G-spot and then drive deep inside her. "I don't know if I can take much more... I dunno... I dunno," she moaned as he started thrusting faster, his balls slapping against her clit with every thrust. "Oh my goodness... It's so much."

"Oh my God you're so fucking tight," Anthony moaned. He thrust in and out, driving his cock into her faster, enjoying how her pussy was squeezing him, trying so desperately to milk his cum from him.

"Just like that... just like that," Claudia panted. She was sweating, her hair sticking to her face. She wiped it away as her body was struck with another mini-orgasm and knew a big one was coming fast. "Oh my God, this is just what I needed!" she moaned, biting her fist to keep from screaming. "You're gonna make me cum! I wanna cum for you... cum on that big... fucking... cock. Yes... yes... yes! Oh my God! Oh my God!"

Suddenly she came, hard, her body shaking uncontrollably. Her hands grabbed at the table, but couldn't find anything to hold on to. Her supporting leg gave out, but luckily most of her body was on the table, the rest was held by Anthony. Her juices coated Anthony's cock and balls, and dripped down her leg.

Anthony slowed his fucking, but didn't stop. Claudia was panting hard, her head laying on the table. "Oh my God... that was amazing," she said, breathlessly. "Yes... oh yeah... you're still fucking me? Oh my God! Like that... that makes me feel so good. Yes... fuck my fucking pussy... just like that. It feels amazing. Oh my goodness! I've never been fucked like this in my life! Oh my gosh, you make me feel so good. Fuck yes! Like that! Like that!"

Suddenly Anthony started grunting, his grip on her hips became even tighter, his stroking became faster as he neared his own orgasm. With a final, few, deep thrusts he began grunting as each jet of cum poured into her, again and again. Her pussy was flooded with his cum.

As he pulled out, his cum dripped off his cock and dribbled down her thighs. He was panting as he looked down at her, his need and desire obviously still not sated.

"Did you just... did you cum in my pussy?" she asked. "Oh my God!"

Anthony then dropped to his knees, his hands squeezing her ass cheeks and pulling them apart as his tongue thrust up against her asshole.

"Oh my God... I've never had anyone do that," she panted, her fists pounding on the table. "God! Note to self... dilute before the next test. Fuck! I don't know if I can take four hours of this."

*****

It was a year after her tests on the mixed-gender formula and Claudia was drinking her iced tea on the beach. The sun was bright and warm in the clear, blue sky. She still hadn't gotten used to how blue the sky was down in the Bahamas. And the water... it was the most beautiful blue-green she'd ever seen. The beach was protected by a large, submerged reef at the inlet to the pool, so the water in front of her was calm and clear.

"Anything I can get for you Miss Claudia?" a male voice asked.

"No Michael, thank you," she said, smiling up at the very tanned young man. "I'm sure I'll be heading back inside in a little bit." She looked beside her and a young woman, Jasmine, was laying on her stomach, topless, working on her tan as well.

"As you wish, ma'am. Do not forget you have a meeting with the security expert in an hour," he said as he turned and walked through the sand up to a small grouping of bungalows.

The life she was now living was very different than what Claudia had before she arrived. She was a respected professor at a large college and she was married with her husband being a respected professor at a neighboring college. Until he showed her that drug, she thought she was content with her life.

But the drug changed everything. She quickly realized that it would offer them the chance to make more money than she could even imagine. They worked hard on it for months, finding its potential effects, and finding a way to reproduce it. As they came closer and closer to actually making it themselves, they became more and more addicted to its use as they tested it.

Claudia herself had used it on a graduate student, several times, enjoying their long sessions of uninhibited sex. But after her final incident in testing the drug on a man... with Anthony... things changed quickly.

She spent four hours with the young man, one of Charles' graduate students. And afterwards, walked down the hall to see how Charles' test was going with his student test subject. Unfortunately, she found that Charles had not only used the drug on the young woman, but he used it on himself. And after that day, he became more and more addicted to it, using it on himself and with many of his students almost daily.

12