Ssbbw Futa Milks Straight Pt. 02

Story Info
Frottage, scat, bbw, petite, lesbian, trib, feet, all of it.
3.7k words
4.15
7.1k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/29/2023
Created 04/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kijfreak
Kijfreak
14 Followers

Across several city blocks, a neighborhood of young women were tuned in to a livestream, hosted by a catfish account that they all followed. Dozens of shocked faces were looking through their devices at the atrocity that Olga had created. These followers, consisting of a random assortment of young women, were in their beds and sitting at their coffee shops and were witnessing a young attractive man get pissed on and milked by an ugly, obese, futa while begging for mercy. They all saw the footjob, the toe sucking, the intense mouth fucking, and they are currently watching it all play out again between two women.

Currently on the screen was the completely nude Hollywood model figure, Lala, being pinned to the the floor by a giant pair of feet that belonged to the humongous, atrocious, hairiest girl that you could have seen, Helga. Her mouth was locked in Lala's, making suction noises that were as clear as day on a laptop speaker. The site was truly something to behold because every girl in that town looked up to Lala, either out of admiration or fear. She was truly a queen in their eyes and yet she was being defiled by a women she would consider beneath her own perfectly arched feet. Lala was trying to plead through her lips but eventually Olga spoke to drown her out.

"Look at the queen bitch over here. Being used as a sex doll for my big girly over here.", Paraded Olga. "Let's read the comments that came in." She read aloud comments that said 'Olga stop, wtf!' 'I'm calling the police' 'I actually always hated that boyfriend stealing hoe' added in with some peach and water emojis. "Mixed reactions.", continued Olga. "Some throwing up to it and others licking their own pussies to it. How does that make you feel, bitch?" Lala could do nothing except gargle on spit. "Well ladies, how about we make Helga strip. I'm seeing a lot of no's come in but one horny motherfucker said yes so here we go! Agatha! Ursula! ... Remove Helga's clothes."

Two of the other bigger women walked over to Helga and ripped her clothes off. A collective disgusted gasp filled the room as all of the girls in the bathroom expressed their disbelief. Helga was bare ass naked in front of them with her grocery bagged sized breasts plopping on top of Lala's lesser plump breasts. Wild pubic hair poked out of Helga's vagina and was visible from the sides of their hips. Helga's toes started curling with much more excitement on top of Lala's feet.

"Listen up!", Shouted Olga. "As of right now, all of you are being held hostage. If anybody screams or tries to run, my other girls will handle you. If anybody tries to save little Lala here, you will be dealt with. Is that understood?" Olga scanned the room to the dozens of shocked faces. She was looking for the first person to make an example out of. One of Lala's followers, Deedee, just happened to be that unfortunate soul. She accidentally gagged when Olga's glare got to her. "Ursula, grab her. Nobody else better say shit while this happens."

Ursula walked over to Deedee and grabbed her by the shoulders. "Wait!", shouted Deedee, "I didn't mean to! Please, I can barely hold it in!"

Olga winked her eye and said, "Escort her to the stall, help her let it all out." Deedee shrieked in fear at what was possibly being implied. Ursula walked into the bathroom stall and closed the door behind them. All of the girls could hear the toilet seat lift up and Deedee begin to puke.

In between Deedee's puking, she blurted out the words "Wait, what are you - *vomit* stop, that's so nasty *vomit* what the fuck is wrong with you?" Deedee's legs started kicking the stall door and slurping sounds were heard. Everyone could see Ursula's toes curling on the sticky, stained floor. Eventually, all they could hear was muffled screams, door kicking and then a pair of flip flops flew out from the stall. Every girl's face was struck with fear. Everybody wanted to scream but they tried their best to hold it in. Nobody wanted to find out what was going on on the other side of the stall. It sounded worse than what was right in front of them, or so they thought.

Olga marched back over to Ked's motionless body lying on the ground. She bent down and took her soft sticky cock and plopped it back onto his softy. The dried cum kept both dicks attached to each other. Ked's body twitched but his mind was not there. Olga turned towards the crowd while simultaneously addressing Ked. "I bet seeing Lala like this is secretly turning you on, just like my cum. How about we make a deal? If you get hard again, I'm going to make you fuck my asshole. Deal? Deal." Olga turned towards the lesbian scene in front of her. "Helga, turn the hotness up a notch."

Helga finally released her lips from Lala's with a string of saliva attaching them and sensually said "I'm going to make you my bitch now baby. We are going to cum together." Lala was panting and screaming, especially when Helga turned her around, picked her up by her shoulders and yelled "Ursula!" Nobody had noticed until now that the yelling and kicking in the stall had already stopped.

Ursula bust open the stall door and walked out completely naked, with her pussy very hairy and moist with some fluid and her mouth stained in puke. When she walked far enough, the girls could see a practically lifeless Deedee, completely naked, sitting on the toilet with the full seat up. Her ass was inside the actual bowl, her legs and feet hanging out like a crab's legs. Her soles were covered in her own puke. There was more of it dripping out of her mouth and on top of her breasts. Every body else was completely taken aback. Gigi shedded a tear for her friend. The site was truly atrocious but they barely had time to process because of what was about to come next.

Ursula walked barefoot over to the dangling Lala and grabbed her by her feet. "No, what the fuck are you doing? Let me the fuck go!", yelled Lala. She started kicking away at Ursula's hands. Ursula grabbed one foot, took a big sniff of it and started licking her soles. "Ahh! Awwa ah stop! Neow! Ah!" The puke had gotten all between her crevices. Ursula started to suck her toes too while bringing the other foot in. Lala was struggling to fight back. All of the girls had to just sit and watch her get violated, and it only got worse because Ursula eventually opened Lala's legs.

The air felt still, all you could hear was Lala freaking out. "No! Please, stop! Don't do this! Somebody heeeelp!" Ursula plunged her puke covered face deep between Lala's legs and began licking violently at Lala's baby soft vagina. Lala was screaming at the top of her lungs. "Aaahhhh!!! Iyahhhh!!!!! Arrrgggggh.... Uuughhh! Oooh... oh. Ayeewh...!" Lala's cries were transitioning into a confused moan. The bathroom was completely silent and stunned by the sounds. Lala's red polished feet subconsciously latched onto Ursula's shoulders and her toes starting gripping the fatty flesh. "No, stop. Stop, please please don't do this." Her plead was also a coo. Her vagina was betraying her thoughts.

"Halt!" Commanded Olga. Ursula briefly stopped eating Lala out but kept their lips together. "Ked is getting hard again."

Ked's dick was once again bulging and veiny from the drugs. The hotness in his body was making him slightly regain consciousness. His vision was a tad bit blurry and his movement was still slow. "Wu-" he tried to make a sound but still too weak to catch much breath. His unwanted orgasm took so much out of his already drugged system.

Olga got down on her knees with each of her legs wrapped around Ked's, her gigantic buttocks sitting right on top of his rock solid dick. She took her hands to spread both of her cheeks to reveal her hairy, dark butthole. Olga teased "Now I'm going to make you cum harder than Deedee did in that stall."

Every girl was in shock from Olga's words. They couldn't conceive the idea that Deedee, one of the most popular girls in the neighborhood, one of the most attractive and respected, could have ever let someone like Ursula put her into that embarrassing position in the stall and make her have an orgasm. She was just puking before she snatched. Among the most bothered was Lala. She started to recall how great her pussy was feeling just a few seconds ago. She also hadn't noticed until now that her whole body was feeling extremely hot. She did not know what was going on but she knew for sure knew that these women were dangerous. At this point, Lala just wanted to keep what was left of her pride inside of her. Her train of thought was then interrupted by a loud fart coming from Lala's direction.

Lala had her hairy asshole touching the tip of Ked's penis and let out a load of hot gas straight into his peehole. Ked did what he could to muster up words, "Hey, wha... wha goin on?" Ked could only sense the vibration of it at first but it became clear the second time. *pughffft!!* "He... Hey! Wha are you -". Just then, a one inch sized drop of warm, slimy and brownish green feces smoothly made its way out of Olga's butthole and landed on the shaft of Ked's dick before falling between his balls. "Ah! Wha wa dat!!" Olga had begun to take a turd on Ked's member. Another fart followed before her asshole expanded again to make way for a turtle head. Olga started grunting and clenching her cheeks.

None of the skinnier women could comprehend how the situation kept getting worse. Their eyes were strained from the heavy torment at this point. It was like they were all being punished in some intense circle of hell. Lala could only find solace in fact that she at least was not in Ked's position, but that tiny fraction of gratitude lasted for just a split second.

Helga and Ursula laid Lala's body on the sticky floor. "Ah!", she screamed while frantically flailing her body, but she could feel it getting much weaker. "Pleeeeease, let me go!" Helga spread her legs apart and joined her on the floor. Lala felt a tug on her ankle and slid across the floor as she yelped. Her skinny legs intertwined with Helga's meaty ones and Lala felt Helga's vaginal hairs rub against her bare one. One of Helga's plushy and large feet came into view of Lala and the second one could be felt behind her head. "Please, what are doing? Please I've had enough. I learned my lesson! STOP IIIIT!"

The whole live feed saw Lala sobbing again with boogers running out of her nose. Comments started to spew in showing everybody's disgust, however, the viewer count only went up. One lady even commented 'Yoooo this is so fucking hot! I'm humping tf out of my cherry pie rn.' This commented ignited another flame into Olga.

"Agatha!", ordered Olga. "Create a poll and and ask them which session they found was hotter, me and Ked's or Helga and Lala's." Lala's stomach sank hard, she started whimpering, and her stomach sank. What could Helga have planned that would compare to Olga shitting on Ked's dick? Her mind started to retreat at the thought of this.

Lala tried to quickly mumble out "Please... Mommy I'm so so sor- ...", before Helga's big black polished toe made its way into her mouth. She tried to talk over it but was blocked by her own saliva. Lala's feet started to kick for help until Helga took her right foot and stuck half of it inside her mouth. Her long and salivate tongue aggressively made its way between Lala's toes. Helga then gave Olga a thumbs up, signaling the start of what was to come.

"Okay everybody, here it coooooomes.", Shouted Olga as she grunted and flexed her hairy anus open. Wet farts started spewing from out of her asshole, all around the turd that was forming. Just suddenly, without completely falling off, it started to slip out so much faster, just barely hanging on. The long turd started to hang right above Ked's penis. The crowd was mesmerized.

The chat starting filling with comments that said 'OMG NOOOO" and 'I'm going to fucking puke! What the fuck is happening right now?!' There was only one comment that read 'Oh yes, I'm going to fucking squirt!'

Ked was finally able to let out an audible scream until a sudden pair of lips made contact with his. Agatha had plunged her salivated tongue down his throat and released a huge wad of saliva that slowly slid down his tongue in a chilling sensation.

Ked's cry for help was instantly muted, just in time for the first drop of soft turd to fall on to his shaft and skip down to his ballsack where it lay. The warm sensation of the piece of poop sent a jolt through Ked's dick and prostate. His muscles clenched as he choked on spit trying to fight the feeling. Olga made one last long grunt and the rest of her light brown feces slid out of her asshole in one smooth motion. The turd circled around his dick in a constant spiral and formed a soft serve formation around Ked's penis. Every centimeter of new warmth was torture to Ked's heart and mind. He felt more and more shame as his member got cloaked, and his brain was ready to combust when he felt the slimy gooey substance slide on top of his pee hole.

The smell quickly traveled through the air, causing every nose in the room to crinkle. The only people who seemed unfazed were the amazons from Olga's crew. Helga herself was quick to react to the situation by matching their energy. She plopped her flat foot right on top of Lala's unsuspecting, soft face and used her mush soles to rub the girl's spit from the corner of her mouth to around her face. Lala could hear Olga scream with conviction "In case you bitches hadn't noticed, this is my fucking dick!".

A wave of jealousy shot through Lala and just then she heard from the other side of her, "And this is my fucking pussy!" Lala felt a rush of warm fluid flood on her crotch. Helga's pubes laid onto Lala's vagina from the weight of the waterworks. When Lala finally caught a whiff of what was transpiring, she let out the most horrendous and torturous scream you could possibly imagine. All of the sound, however, was muffled by the giant foot that was rubbing around her lips.

Before the tears could fully engulf her eyes, she caught a glimpse of Olga finally putting the nail in the coffin. Olga had plopped her shit covered butthole on to Ked's rock hard dick. Lala witnessed his dick slowly slide inside the brown mushy cave before the site was blocked by Olga's shit stained balls which came crashing down onto Ked's balls and stuck them together through a marriage of fecal stains. Ked's legs and feet reacted by first pausing, and then moving in an uncontrollable shake motion. Lala shouted one last plea while her eyes swayed to the stunned girls on the sidelines. Her tears then fully engulfed her vision, followed by a taste of Helga's sweaty sole.

Lala's feet were kicking in heavy response to her dedication to get out of the situation. Although disgusting and humiliating, her vagina was in pure ecstasy. Jealousy pulsed through her crotch as she knew that Ked was in the same confused bliss. This was the lowest moment of her life but she wanted to orgasm like it was the best. She unfortunately never had a second of hope in her favor once Helga eventually engulfed her plump and lush lips around Lala's right foot. Helga salivated and sucked on all 5 of her toes and half of her sole like a water vacuum. The giantess' left hand held each of Lala's other toes between each of her chubby fingers. Lala snobbed and cooed embarrassingly in front of every women that used to hold her in high regards.

In unison, both Agatha and Helga accelerated their sucking. Agatha plied Ked's mouth open with her two fingers and flicked her thick tongue back and forth across Ked's mouth while he screamed in ecstasy and horror. Helga started sliding her wet, hairy, smelly, and fat vaginal lips across Lala's petite and hairless one. Lala could feel the stream of hot pee emptying out directly onto her clitoris and her brain reached the exact same point it was at when Ursula licked her vagina. Then, she was finally sent over the top once she heard Helga moan in the deepest, wallowing voice as she started squeeze her fat all around Lala's frail body and squirt hot juices out of her queaffing vagina.

Helga shouted to the top of her lungs, "Yes my little bottom girl, this is officially my pussy!", while her vaginal fluids squirted in between Lala's wet crotch lips. Lala's had finally felt the final violation of this torture. She will never forget the moment that a women of Helga's stature had marked her vagina as conquered territory with her flood of cum. Helga's voice had took a more satisfying tone as she continued to say, "Now pay mommy her tribute, baby!" The words were haunting to Lala because they were true. Lala's vagina was officially at the mercy Helga and it was on the verge of making her the tribute.

Ked's fight with his over stimulated penis had finally taken its final toll. His muscles locked up and his bowels let completely loose. He was about to lose again, in an even worse way than the last time. Every girl in there witnessed his penis cum from the touch of a futa's penis and now it was about to shoot another load among that same futa's feces. There was no going back from this.

Ked let out a final gagging scream before finally shooting out all of his cum into Lala's gooey brown butthole. The girls knew what had happened once Olga paraded and said "Yes pa! Give mistress that fucking nut! There you go dear, empty that shit into my fucking shit. You are nutting into my shitty booty hole with my fucking poop on your dick, bitch! This is officially my fucking dick, and don't you other bitches ever forget that shit!"

The chain of events had officially broken Lala. Trapped between giant thighs, vagina lips, heavy piss flow, and giant feet, she had no choice but to let go. Olga had claimed her territory and now Lala was about to belong to her subordinate. Lala let out a sensual yet agonizing cry, "Mommy, don't tell anybody pleeeease!", before letting her vaginal discharge out. Lala's senses started to fade in way that was similar to getting hit with a flash bang grenade. Her body slowly went numb as her cum started to mix with Helga's. For just a moment before she finally blacked out, Lala was finally able to take in the post nut sensation of feeling both of their cum and Helga's piss cover her butthole and clitoris while soaking inside of her own vagina. Everything felt hot and cold at the same time. Violating but satisfied. Then it was black.

The room had officially gone as quiet as it has ever been since the girls discovered this atrocity. The only sounds that were heard were of Agatha licking away at Ked's motionless tongue, and Helga wiggling her big toe inside of Lala's gaping open mouth, and the fluids of both women rushing through Lala's buttcrack. The two victims had their eyes opened, but were lifeless.

Olga had lifted her heavy ass up off of Ked's dick, making slushing sounds. It revealed the mountain of fecal matter that had engulfed his penis. His own skin could not be seen from his tip down to his testicles. A stream of cum was flowing out of the tip, imitating and volcano with leaking lava. Olga had plopped her precummed penis' pee hole on top of Ked's pee hole location and began to let her nut out once again. "Look at this beautiful marriage of straight nut and futa milk. All mixed in with this nasty bitches' own fucking shit. I win.", gloated Olga. "Now, seeing as we all finally know our place around her, I need the rest of you bitches to take off your flip flops. We got more viewers than ever pouring in."

The room full of women gasped and everybody was about to make a run for the exit until they saw the entrance being blocked by Ursula. Ursula held her foot in the air towards the girls and began to address them. "Now I need you little girlies to line up by the stalls. We're going to make some even raunchier content for the women that are donating. This whole neighborhood is pouring money to see us defile you weak bitches. You must really have enemies here."

Kijfreak
Kijfreak
14 Followers
12