St. Gilbert's Sports Academy Pt. 06

Story Info
Regulatory Inspector threatens to shut down naughty School.
1.8k words
4.65
4.7k
00

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 02/12/2024
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All Characters 18+

*****

St. Gilberts is a scholarship Sports Academy for young men 18-22years from deprived backgrounds around the UK, providing excellence in coaching and tutorship in both Team Sports and Athletics, with the special goal of creating professional Sportsmen of all our graduates.

Established: 1908

Principal: R. Stevens

Part 6: OfS Inspection Report by Official Inspector David Bell, 27th January 2022

I address this report to the highest members of the OfS Board, dispensing with standard procedure, to raise the alarm over the shocking state of affairs at St. Gilbert's Academy in Donningshire. What I witnessed during my inspection was nothing short of an outrage, and (as you will discover reading the scandalous revelations in the statement that follows) any discussion of our usual score system would be utterly redundant and quite beside the point. Facilities and grades might be excellent, but everything else is abominable.

In the space of only 4 hours, sitting in on classes and making inspections of dormitories and various other facilities, I saw enough abuse, dereliction of professional duty, and, frankly, sexual misconduct, to warrant urgent intervention. At St. Gilbert's, a mean culture of bullying and profligate indecency pervades every level of the institution, from Tutors and Coaches (including the Principal), downward through other Staff, school Prefects and regular students.

Having reviewed relevant paperwork at the Academy (i.e. the many consent forms and contracts that everyone is expected to sign, and which bind all who work and learn at the School in its decadent racket), it seems this cannot be a Police matter, since legally all parties concerned will be understood as consenting adults. But as a place of learning, St. Gilbert's breaches every possible ethical and moral code. It is a blight on the sphere of higher education in the UK, and must be dealt with in the strongest possible terms.

Something seemed immediately off upon entering School grounds. I overheard several boys passing lewd comments about me, one saying,

"Nice arse, mate!"

And another, chatting to his friend,

"Hey, check this sexy cunt!"

I turned to see the lad in question with both hands in his trousers, teasing his penis.

Stunned by this welcome, I continued to the reception desk to sign in. Barnaby Princeton, The School Prefect assigned to accompany and guide me was no less inappropriate, staring repeatedly and unashamedly at my crotch, which I felt compelled to cover with my iPad for modesty's sake.

"Aww! Why you being frigid?" he complained, "That's a nice package mate, be proud!"

But none of this rude flagrancy could have prepared me for the incredible spectacle I encountered in the atrium. There on the main stairway, two lads had been tied face-down with skipping ropes over a vintage gym-horse, trousers and underwear dropped to the ankles, their twin bottoms lashed and sore. A throng of school boys passed by as they crossed the landing between lessons, the bullies among them availing themselves of the chance to strike the captive's cheeks or molesting them in other ways. None seemed to think the scene extraordinary, and all found great amusement in the humiliation their colleagues.

Untroubled, the Prefect explained that this was a typical disciplinary action for boys caught fighting. I asked why the boys were fighting, astonished that such delinquency should be a common occurrence at this prestigious College? My Guide's nonchalant retort left me speechless,

"Who cares? Stolen cigarettes? Stolen boyfriend? Could be anything. It's all the rules and close confinement, you know? Like prison. The Lads have to blow off steam once in a while. We'll make them kiss and make up after," he added with cocked eyebrow.

I tried to insist upon the release of these hapless detainees, but Barnaby wouldn't hear it, saying,

"Nah, they love it, the dirty fuckers."

From there he led me to a darkened classroom where a certain Mr. Parker was projecting sports videoclips in which Rugby players were sustaining painful knocks and grabs to the testicles. He replayed the clips in close-up and slow-motion, to seemingly no instructive or educational purpose. The boys slouched with legs spread, all stroking obvious erections in their trousers. One stroked the crotch of the boy sitting next to him.

I demanded to know the purpose of this disgusting display, but Mr. Parker evaded my question, turning it over to a boy in the front instead.

"Uh, wedgies and sack taps," the lad sniffed.

"But what is being learned?" I despaired.

"How to do wedgies and sack taps," a lad at the back chimed in, chewing gum.

"Oi, don't be sarcastic!" Mr. Parker admonished, "Come to the front Declan, you've just volunteered yourself for demonstrations."

The class chuckled as Declan sulkily obeyed, spitting his gum and bending over the teacher's desk as instructed. To my horror, Mr. Parker tugged the boys shirt up, revealing the white waistband of his underpants, and invited ME to perform the afore mentioned demonstration!

In the next room, a boy was getting his arse whipped for the entertainment of his cruel classmates. Outside on the sports fields, various games were taking place as if nothing unnatural was occurring within the School buildings. The games seem to be the only thing these degenerates and reprobates have any respect for. God knows what must take place in the dormitories after hours!

Perhaps the most disturbing spectacle of the whole inspection occurred when I made visit to the lavatory. I was aghast to find a lad literally handcuffed between the urinals, arms outstretched, his school uniform fully drenched with urine. Upon asking who put him in this pathetic condition, the boy only begged for me to piss on him!

"Come on mate, you're fit as fuck!," he gasped, "Are you straight?"

Barnaby (who had entered with me, also needing to pee), knew all about this barbarity, and flashed keys to the poor boy's cuffs, telling me this was his punishment for drunken behaviour.

Knowing the students performed various housekeeping duties, I asked to see the kitchens. There, through a pantry doorway, I spied a young chef smoking with his cock balls-deep in a random lad's mouth. He didn't stop when our eyes met, in fact he went harder, making the boy splutter and choke.

Turning in astonishment to my guide, he only responded with a smirk, throwing suggestive glances back down at my crotch once more.

"That could be us right now," he quipped, "Just saying. You got kids?"

I told him forthrightly that I was married with two kids thinking it would keep him at bay, but it had the opposite effect. Barnaby bit his lip saying,

"I've never tasted a real Daddy dick before..."

I'd seen enough, and demanded that my meeting with Principal Stevens take place at once, a hour earlier than scheduled. An outrageous interview followed in which not a single concern I raised was taken in the least bit seriously, and our meeting ended with the offer of a shocking bribe - namely sex with a willing boy! Appalled, I repeated that I was a married man, showing him the ring on my finger, to which he replied (quite unfazed) that a boy could easily be made to suit a virile straight Man's tastes!

In no time a 1st year student was sent in wearing a mini skirt in place of his school trousers, his timid erection gently lifting the hem, showing that he wore nothing beneath.

In light of these terrible revelations about life and schooling at St Gilbert's Academy, I can only recommend that the School be shut down effective immediately.

*

Response from David Lawton, President of the OfS, 28th January 2022

Thanks David Bell for this very thorough and lively report re: your recent inspection. I'm only sorry that you don't seem to have received the memo ahead of your visit, explaining that St Gilbert's Academy is something of a special case.

You're new here, but St. Gilbert's is ALWAYS awarded a certificate of excellence across all areas by the OfS, and I accredited them myself this morning. I was a student there myself in the 80's, and since working for the OfS, I've made it my personal mission to see that the Academy is well looked after by us.

Having been in communication with my good friend Principal Stevens, it does seem that not everything you describe in fact transpired quite as reported. Principal Stevens was certain the school had clinched a glowing report after you spent a whole hour alone in his office with that sissy. He tells me he checked in on you, peeking through a crack in the door to see the boy sat obediently in your lap, bouncing slowly on your throbbing cock as you kissed his neck and tickled his balls.

A different tale emerges in other reports gathered re: your visit. Mr. Parker's teacher's notes make clear that you performed wedgies on the brat Declan with quite some appetite, and plenty of robust sack taps besides.

And Prefect notes reveal that after enquiring about the thirsty lad cuffed to the urinals, you said "this place is fucking awesome", and you both made good on this excellent disciplinary action, relieving yourselves unreservedly upon the delinquent.

Moreover, the Prefect in question (Barnaby Princeton, a trustworthy lad), goes on to tell that you did not resist his advances, and went with him into a laundry store where you could fuck his face. I include his amusing description of the encounter that it might stroke your ego,

"When he said he had kids, I was like - please let me taste your Daddy dick - crouching under him and rubbing my face in that amazing, fat package. I could tell Mr. Bell was nervous, but he wanted it so bad, and I soon got a delicious gob-full of straight cock. Now my face knows how his wife felt the night he knocked her up."

Principal Stevens added that he caught you on CCTV as you left, and while the hallways were quiet and vacant, you returned to the gym-horse on the stairs. There you were seen to strip one of the lads of his panties, pocketing this smelly prize and taking it home with you as a souvenir.

All in all, it seems you had a grand visit to the Sport's Academy, and I'm glad. We sent you specifically because you're just the kind of young and handsome OfS inspector they like to welcome at St. Gilbert's, and on reviewing the evidence it seems you're certainly the right Man for the job. But there's really no need to cover you tracks. Our work is strictly confidential, and your dear wife need never know. We would however prefer to see a positive assessment of teaching and student welfare at St. Gilbert's on our desk in future.

Faithfully,

David Lawton, President of the OfS