Stacey Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her a doubtful look.

"Very fine," she added, with a coy smile.

"Stacey, you don't understand."

"Then make me understand."

"Okay, look, I've been trying to get hard. I really have. I don't want to be like this. If I'm going to keep on living, then I want my dick back. The problem is, it just doesn't work. Nothing seems to have any effect on me. It's like I'm completely dead, which is true, because that's mostly how I feel. I feel totally dead inside, and that includes my cock."

I stared directly into her eyes. "It doesn't work...except for when I see you. I notice you, Stacey; my cock notices you...and only you."

"Me? I hardly do anything. We've been living together for months now, and I have never laid a hand on you. I've absolutely let you be, no pressure, so you can work through your grief however you see fit. I've made sure not to run around naked in front of you, or even wear anything too overly revealing. All we've ever done is the occasional kiss on the cheek, plus our little game in the morning when we check my outfit for the day. And let me tell you, I didn't have to do anything there. You were already hard, pushing straight into my ass. That's how our game got started, remember? You kept poking my bottom with your perfectly functional erection."

Taking a peek into my lap, she smiled at the sight of my growing bulge. "See? We're just sitting here, doing nothing but talking. I didn't do anything to make you get so excited, yet look how big you are. You're becoming hard again. This is how it all started, remember?"

"Yes, I remember. The part you're missing is you weren't aware that those hard-ons you were feeling—those half hard-ons really, because I still haven't gotten a full one since Angie died—those were the very first stirrings I've felt in forever. Even during these first few months here I never got an erection, not even a partial one. I still can't, except for when you're around!"

Digesting everything, Stacey continued to study me. "Okay, but what happened tonight? You were totally getting hard in the living room. You were 'halfway' hard, as you put it, when you went to the kitchen. I'd bet anything that if I would've had you check my outfit there, you would have poked me in the ass with a thick, hard cock."

"Yes, I would have, so it's a good thing you didn't," I said, with a wan smile.

"That's debatable," she said, giving me a much larger grin. "Anyway, what happened then? Why did you have to disappear on me so suddenly, and why were you so sad when you came back?"

"Stacey, I went to my bedroom to avoid walking back into the living room with an obvious hard-on in front of Chris."

"Okay, fine, I get that. What then, though? What happened in your bedroom that made you so upset?"

"When I went to my bedroom, I was so excited to finally have something pretty close to a hard-on that I wanted to try and make myself come! I went to go masturbate, okay? I even tried looking at some porn while I was doing it, but it all just died again. As soon as I started, I lost it. That's what always happens, Stace. I can't get an erection, not a full one anyway, and I can't maintain the ones I do get. I definitely can't keep one long enough to come."

Stacey stared sadly at me.

"So then I went back to the living room. Might as well, right? It wasn't like I had a huge hard-on anymore that I needed to hide. It was gone. I was totally soft again."

"But not for long. Right away I saw you get nice and hard again, as soon as you started watching me," she grinned.

"Yep, you're right. As soon as I saw your legs again, it started to come back. When you curled your legs up, and I could see the beginning of your ass, it came right back. Then he caressed your thigh and lifted your shirt a little, trying to touch the side of your breast, and it came back a lot!"

Stacey sat silently thinking. After a long pause, she said, "Dan, show me something. Show me the kinds of things you look at on your computer when you're trying to make yourself hard. They're the same kinds of things that used to turn you on when Angie was alive and you were fine down there, right?"

"Yeah, it's basically the same stuff. It just doesn't work now. The only one that kinda worked was, well, you know...."

"The pretty blonde with the long ponytail."

"Yep."

"The girl who reminds you of me," she grinned again.

"Yep," I repeated, and that's when I noticed her erect nipples poking through her t-shirt.

Catching my glance, she gave me an even prettier grin. "So sue me. I get turned on too, you know, especially with your big hard-on trying to rip through those shorts this entire time we've been talking." She looked down at her breasts, then at my lengthening cock. "I guess it's not just me. My nipples must also like what they see."

She smiled shyly, and I think we both blushed. Gesturing to my computer screen, she said, "Okay, so if I have this straight, the only girl there that turns you on is the blonde who reminds you of me. Even live strippers don't do it for you anymore, although the idea of what they do would still be a turn-on for you, if only the girl herself had the ability to excite you. Is that about it?"

"I haven't thought it all through like that, not that specifically, but, yeah, that's probably about right."

She shifted her weight on the bed, making her braless breasts jiggle. Her bare legs were also right there in front of me, and I almost didn't know where to look.

She beamed with joy, watching as I stared at her legs and nipples. "The way you're looking at me, I should go braless and wear tiny shorts every day, huh?"

When I gave her a big, dopey grin, she smiled even more brightly. "That settles it, Mister Horny Stares. From now on, I'm wearing sexier things for you. Okay, one other question. What caused the sudden change? Like you said, we were living together for months before this all started with you. I was still wearing the same boring clothes, and I really didn't do anything new or different. I mean you never used to become hard just from watching me pee or from brushing against me at the sink, right? Completely out of the blue, you began getting erections every morning with me. So what changed? What happened?"

"Nothing, really; at least nothing I can pin down to a specific event. I was wondering about that myself, actually. I just noticed you one morning in the kitchen. I noticed your legs when you were in your more conservative 'boring' shorts, as you call them. It suddenly hit me that you have really beautiful legs, then I noticed how perfect your ass is. The next thing I knew, for the first time in forever I felt a stirring in my cock."

She grinned when I said she had really beautiful legs, and she giggled when I mentioned her perfect ass. She giggled, yet her nipples became even more erect, which we both noticed. Blushing gorgeously, she said, "I can't help it. I'm a girl. When I'm really turned on, my nipples get super hard. Seeing your cock like this, and hearing you talk about my legs and ass, it's driving me crazy.

"Still, why me? Why my legs? I have nice legs and all, sure, but it's not like you can't find great legs to drool over on your porn sites, and definitely on those strippers. Anywhere you go in L.A., you see women with pretty legs."

"I don't know. I was wondering about it myself, though actually in reverse. I was wondering why I hadn't noticed a whole lot sooner how beautiful your legs are, and I also began noticing how beautiful the rest of your body is. Then I realized how gorgeous your face is too. All at once it suddenly hit me that you are just absolutely stunning.

"I guess I wasn't prepared to feel anything until then. For whatever reason, the cloud lifted, and suddenly I could see you. That's how it felt...like a revelation. I notice it constantly now. I'm still mostly miserable, except when you're with me. You allow me to forget my sorrow; somehow, you make everything better. For the first time in god knows how long, I can even feel my cock starting to come alive. It's you, Stacey. It's all you."

She was crying again, even more than before.

"I'm so sorry, Stacey. I knew I shouldn't lay this crap on you. It's not your fault."

"Oh, shut up, you big dummy!" she said, launching herself into my arms to give me a big hug. "I'm not crying because I'm sad, I'm crying because I'm so happy! Do you know how much I've been worrying about you? God, do you have any idea how many times I've talked to Scott and Monica about you when they've called to see how you're doing, and all I can tell them is the same thing every time. 'No change. He's still miserable.' Your mom is worried sick about you. We're all worried sick about you, and I didn't even know what you were going through. Now I know! I finally know something about what you've been feeling and how you've been hurting. Dan, now I can do something about it!"

Letting it all out, she buried her face in my neck and wept with joy.

As I held her trembling body in my arms, my god, she felt like magic.

Still, I had to tell her.

"Stacey, you don't understand. Imagine what this is like for me. There's only one person in this world who makes me feel alive...only one girl who makes me want to live...and she's already with another guy. This is sheer hell."

Pulling back, she gave me a look of utter incredulity. "You have got to be kidding me. You think Chris is some big problem? Sweetie, please, listen to me. I told you, I'm not seriously seeing anyone. Don't worry about Chris. We are definitely not serious. We're barely even fuck-buddies. I'm sure he would like us to become more serious, but it's never going to happen."

"Okay, even so," I said, still holding her, "none of this changes the fact that I'm obviously not ready for a woman. I have no idea what I'm going to do, and it's not fair to you to have me lay all this on you. Come on, you don't deserve that kind of pressure, and I don't want to put either of us in an uncomfortable situation. I really like being here with you, Stacey. Seriously, I don't want to blow it. We've always been friends, and I don't want to mess that up any more than I probably already have by telling you this crap."

Kissing me on the cheek, she gave me a big smile. "You just let me worry about what's fair to me, okay? I need to think about this, and I have to get to bed now anyway. We'll talk about it some more tomorrow. Sweet dreams, baby."

Once she'd headed off to her bedroom, I said to myself, "Baby?"

She had never called me "baby" before.

A shiver went up my spine.

~ ~ ~

The next morning I didn't get to see her. She was already out the door before I woke up.

I hurried home from work that evening, but she still wasn't there. I had just settled in on the couch to read a book when she breezed through the door with a happy smile, her arms loaded with two large bags from our favorite Italian take-out place. I'll never forget how remarkably pretty she looked as she beamed, "Sorry I'm late, sweetie. I decided you deserved something special for dinner tonight. Didja miss me?"

Dinner was simply fantastic. We talked about everything under the sun, while really saying nothing of any importance. We were obviously avoiding the main issue.

After doing the dishes together, we sat down in the living room to watch some TV.

She was still in her work clothes: a tight mid-thigh length skirt, and a sleeveless silk blouse. Bare legs and high heels. She didn't need pantyhose, so on those rare occasions when she wore stockings they were always thigh-highs.

She grabbed the remote and lowered the volume; then, taking my hands, she turned to face me. "Dan, I don't want you to go to any more strip clubs. I also don't want you looking at any more porn...at least not for a while."

I wasn't going to interrupt her. She had obviously been working herself up to whatever it was she was about to say.

"Instead of these anonymous girls who don't seem to do anything for you, I want you to look at me. Specifically, I want you to enjoy yourself when you look at me. I'm talking no shame, no worries. I want you to look at me whenever you're feeling sad...or horny. If you get horny from watching me, keep watching me. Don't stop. If I do something that turns you on, I want you to tell me, so I can do it more. If you can't get it up, but you want to, come to me. Let me excite you. Let me make you hard, over and over and over."

Squeezing my hands, she stared deep into my eyes. "Baby, I want you to let me tease you until you're whole again."

I was completely floored. When she saw the stunned look on my face, she reached up to caress my cheek. "Don't worry, sweetie, I'm not going to rape you or anything. I know about men and their 'performance anxiety' issues. There will be no pressure. We're simply going to do what we've been doing. Bit by bit, I'll let you see more of me, and I want you to let me see you too, which means no more hiding it from me when you get hard." Grinning, she cupped my chin. "I want you to show me your erections—the bigger the better. I'm telling you, this will be so much fun!"

I was shocked, yet also totally turned on. What an amazing thing she was suggesting.

I did have one question, though...

"What about Chris? Where will he fit into this new game?"

"I already thought about that. I'm thinking I can kill three birds with one stone here. I'll keep seeing him...on my terms, of course. Since you seem to get turned on by watching him feel me up, there's one bird down. I'll enjoy seeing you grow nice and hard for me, so there's the second one. He'll enjoy getting to play with me, and maybe I'll even let him go a little further sometimes. This way, everyone will be happy. You just let me know if my being with him ever becomes upsetting for you, and I'll stop."

"You've really given this a lot of thought, haven't you?"

"Yes, I have. All last night after I went to bed, then all day today, including this entire evening, yep, I've been thinking about what I could do to make you hard and happy again, and I really do think this will be crazy fun!"

Always so bright and cheery, she really was an angel.

"So that's what we're gonna do!" she chirped. "It'll be huge fun, and before you know it you'll be back to your old studly self. You just wait and see!"

Hardly believing my ears, I asked, "Okay, how will this really work? When do we do this?"

"All the time. Whenever you want. Sweetie, that's the whole point. I want you constantly hard. I'm guessing we'll mainly do it in the mornings and at night, obviously, since that's when we see each other the most, but really there are no set times or rules. Any time you need me, just come to me. We'll start off slowly, and take it from there. Let's start now. Go get changed into your shorts, or whatever you wear to bed, and I'll meet you in your bedroom."

Doing as she said, I went and put on a pair of boxers.

A few moments later she literally came bouncing into my room, grinning like a fiend. She had changed into an old, faded pair of skintight jeans and her usual t-shirt. It looked like she had also put on a bra.

"Okay, where do you want me?" she giggled.

"Stacey, this was your idea! You think of something!" I said, laughing.

"Okay, since you said it was my legs you first noticed, and I have no doubt it's your brain and not your cock that's broken, all I want you to do is focus on what you see. Really think about what I'm doing, how I look doing it, and what you want to see me do next. Look at me, and allow yourself to be in the moment. Just be with me when we do this, and don't think about anything else. Can you do that for me?"

"I'll try," I smirked.

"What's so funny?" she asked, with an expectant smile.

"Stacey, do you really think this is somehow going to be difficult for me? You want me to look at you and give you my undivided attention as you try to turn me on? Yeah, I think I can manage that! Go ahead, twist my arm! It's not like I wasn't already doing exactly that anyway, you know," I laughed.

"We'll just see about that," she grinned from beneath her long, shining hair. She looked so incredibly sexy when she glanced down at her jeans, then back up at me. Unsnapping the top button and pulling up her t-shirt, she exposed her perfect stomach. She dipped her fingertip into her belly button, and I could see the sensual curve of her hips flaring below her narrow waist.

She had a wonderfully flat stomach with a golden tan, and I could see her toned lower abdominal muscles.

She popped open the second button and slid her hands inside her jeans, pulling them down. The top of her pink panties peeked into view, but it was the little shimmy she did with her hips that really got to me.

I was becoming hard.

"You can touch yourself. Go ahead. I want you to," she said, eyeing my rising tent.

Leaning back against the headboard, I brought my knees up.

"No, let me see," she grinned. "Put your knees down. Let me see." She turned her back to me, bending at the waist to place her hands on my TV. Using only her lower body, she did a flirty little ass-dance while smiling over her shoulder. "Is this what you like?"

Again, she looked...remarkable. Her unbuttoned jeans were resting low on her hips, and the way they were spread open at the top made the taper of her hips and lower back look so delicious as she wriggled her ass.

She pulled her t-shirt up a few inches, showing more of her sexy back. With a single hand she lowered one side of her jeans then the other, back and forth, back and forth, rocking her hips with each movement, until finally she had them tugged down well below her ass. Although her pink panties weren't see-through, they looked absolutely mouthwatering on her.

"How's this?" she smiled, running her hands up the backs of her thighs and over her panties-covered bottom.

Growing ever harder as I watched her, I was stroking myself through my shorts.

"Back, or front?" she asked. Looking over her shoulder, she saw me stroking away. I was embarrassed, but didn't stop. "Nice," she grinned. "You look like you're doing great, baby. Back or front now?"

"Just keep doing what you're doing."

Turning her head back toward the TV, she stepped on the bottom of one pant leg, pulling it all the way down. She shook her hips, and the other leg slid down her thigh before puddling at her feet; stepping out of her jeans, she kicked them off to the side.

Her legs were bare, and her tiny panties left most of her ass exposed. With her arms still in front of her, she again bent at the waist. While doing little circles with her ass, she ran her hands down her thighs before smoothing them up the backs of her legs and onto her rounded bottom.

Looking over her shoulder once again, she spread her legs and gave each cheek a suggestive squeeze. "How are we doing?" she smiled, stretching up onto the balls of her feet, which had the effect of flexing her calves and pulling her thighs taut. She slid a hand inside the back of her panties, cupping her cheek, then she drew her fingertips up and down her split. When her hand went lower, her wrist pulled her panties down too, and I could see her deep divide.

Running my palm along my length, I was just about fully erect.

"Are you hard for me yet, baby?" She bounced on her toes, jiggling her ass for me.

Pulling her hand from her little panties, she began to tug them down inch by inch, one side at a time, until they were only covering the very bottom of her bare ass. The rest of her perfectly smooth curves were exposed, and she brought her hands forward to brace herself against the TV. Bending her knees together, she lowered her head and performed a slow grind for me, slithering down and twisting back up like a cobra in a basket.

Damn, she was torturing me with that spellbinding ass.