Stacey Tries Out Bondage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.I would require you to after a while to move in to my place. This is because of number 2.

2.I would like you to be my slave. It's not like the olden days but more like the person I'm my life I care for and they care for me. But what I say goes. If you don't do as instructed though, you will be punished.

3.You might have to make some professional and personal changes.

4.When you move in there will be no rest periods, if you make a mistake day after day you will get punished, you can't just miss a day or two.

5.Your training will be more intensive and when you finish training, and you're doing well, you may find I get another slave. But this is not a certainty.

6.Finally there will be more things added during time, but these will have to be accepted by you. I won't just add things that you cant do or don't want to do.

If this is something that will be of interest to you let me know by replying to my email. I will then call you when I finish.

Joe

-------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't believe how wet I got just reading the email and attachment. I probably should have thought about it more but I didn't. I didn't think about the long picture or even the short term. I just wanted him right there right then.

I replied with a yes. It had a few more words but the main word in the email was yes.

A couple of hours later I got a call from Joe.

"Hi Stacey I see you are going to try our new situation. If that's still the case I want you to pack a suitcase and bring all your underwear, sex toys, a change of clothing for tomorrow and if you have a portable computer that too. Oh and bring your drive with your session on it. Do you understand?" Joe demanded.

"Yes I do, I will be ready to leave in 15 minutes."

"Good girl. I will send a taxi through now if you can send me your address."

"Ok I'll see you soon."

I put the phone down and sent my address. I got straight to packing. I packed clothes, lingerie, underwear, makeup, washing stuff, my laptop, the drive and my toys.

I don't have many toys. Just the ones I bought for Master to use on me in my second session, a rampant rabbit and a bullet vibrator.

I got a knock on the door 20 minutes after the call. It was a taxi driver.

I turned everything off in my apartment and went to the taxi. The driver already knew the address I was getting taken to. It was only 20 minutes drive away and when we got there it was a little 3 bedroom house.

I got out the taxi, walked to the door, and knocked.

The door opened and stood there was Joe.

"Hello Stacey, before you come in, you need to know once you have come through the threshold you are no longer Stacey and I am no longer Joe. Do I make myself clear."

"Yes Master I understand."

I walked in and Master closed the door behind me.

"Right first things first, I'll show you around. Leave your suitcase in the living room."

Master showed me around. There were three rooms that were no go areas for me unless Master says so. One was a downstairs office room and the others were the two bedrooms that were not mine, and I suppose a forth would be Masters en suite.

He showed me my room and then we went back down to the living room. Once in the living room Master spoke again.

"Right slut take off your clothes, when you are in my house you will be naked unless told otherwise. That means before you come in the door you have to be naked. I will allow you to use the back door until I decide to remove that privilege or you loose it through punishment."

I got straight to work and removed my clothing and put it in a neat pile on the floor behind me. I felt uncomfortable, I had only been in this house for 5-10 minutes and I was already naked and would be for the rest of my time here.

"Right slut, let's open your suitcase."

Master opened my suitcase and went through it. He pulled out my ordinary underwear and put it in one pile, then he put my lingerie in another, he took my washing and makeup stuff and put it on the stairs, presumably to go into the bathroom. He took out my laptop and drive and put them on the table.

"I see you don't have too many toys. It's a good job I have some and that we are going to go shopping tomorrow for some more. Now I think it's time for you to do something for me?"

"Yes Master what would you like me to do for you?"

"Well I think since it's nearly dinner you can cook for me, you can cook can't you?"

"Yes Master. What would you like?"

"I will let you make the decision. It's your first one in my house. If I don't approve or like the meal it will be punishment time. No pressure."

"Thank you for this opportunity."

I went into the kitchen and got myself accustomed to the room and where things were. I looked in the fridge and there was plenty in there. I took out a piece of chicken, some onions, lemon and got some rice from a cupboard and a bunch of spices. I made a dish I call lemon chicken rice. It's all cooked in a big pan and it's just chicken and rice with a lemon and spices (the same spices that are used for chicken korma) and then drizzle with BBQ sauce when on the plate. Before I went to cook I went looking for an apron, but didn't find one. Oh well it's all cooked in the oven so I wont burn myself.

After a while I had the dish in the oven and it would be for 40 minutes. I decided I would see if Master wanted my company for that time.

"Master?"

"Yes slut what do you want?"

"I have dinner in the oven it will be 40 minutes. Do you want me to wait in here while it cooks?"

"Yes, sit on the floor next to me. Were watching your sessions. If you start getting wet tell me, I don't want you messing up my floor."

"Yes Master." I replied and walked over to the chair he was sat on, and sat down on the floor next to him.

It wasn't long before I could feel myself getting horny and wet. I didn't want to disappoint Master so I told him.

"Master sorry to interrupt. I just wanted to let you know I am getting wet."

"Ok, go into the kitchen and wait in there, come get me when dinner is done I am not dealing with you now."

I got up, went into the kitchen. It would only ten minutes before dinner was ready. Once it was ready I plated up and went back into the living room.

"Dinner is ready Master. Where would you like to eat?"

"I will come into the kitchen with you. Put mine one the table and yours on the floor."

I did as Master asked.

"Right you may eat yours but no cutlery, use your mouth like a dog, and next time control your pussy!"

When we had finished dinner Master gave me approval of the meal which made me happy, and then he told me to go and wait in his room. He told me to wait in the end en suite. I was in there about half an hour waiting for Master. I heard footsteps coming upstairs and awaited Master to come get me.

The door opened and Master spoke.

"Kneel on my bed slut and get ready to be used."

I climbed on the bed and Master came over, took his cock out of his pants and pushed it towards my mouth. I didn't need a second invitation. I opened my mouth and started to suck. I was going up and down on his cock, every so often working his head with my lips and tongue. After a short while the cock was withdrawn from my mouth.

"Get into doggy position I'm going to fuck your pussy."

I jumped into position and awaited the feeling I have been waiting for, for a week. First Master just pushed his head in and then removed it a few times. That was getting me so worked up, I just wanted to push back to get the whole thing in. Then all of a sudden he put his head in and then slammed the rest into my pussy. It was a good job I was already wet because he defiantly did work me into it. He was going at it for a few minutes before he started to slow. I'm not sure if I was more impressed with how long he lasted without cuming or his stamina. When he pulled out he started to slap my ass, left cheek then right, over and over it must have been 3-4 minutes of slaps and my ass was defiantly red.

I then felt a hand on my legs and Master pulled them hard. I fell face down on the bed and then Master put his cock back into my pussy. He was slower this time but he still had some rhythm. He then pulled out and I felt his cum getting sprayed all over my back and ass.

"Well slut, thanks for the release. I want you to go and clean yourself off. Use the shower but I want you to only use cold water. As you should know guys take them when they don't get sexual release, and from now on if you don't cum you will take one too. When your done meet me downstairs."

I went in my bathroom for my shower. I don't know if Master would have known if I had a cold shower or not, but I didn't want to risk it. It was not a nice experience but I got myself clean and dry. I was still cold but went downstairs to meet Master anyway.

"Did you enjoy that slut?"

"Yes Master, thank you."

"Well I have put your sex toys with mine, your laptop is in my office. I will keep hold of the drive, your lingerie is in my room along with your clothes for tomorrow and your underwear has been burnt in the fire. You won't need that anymore."

"Thank you for sorting my belonging out Master. "

"Is ok slut. What time do you need to leave for work tomorrow?"

"Well I work at the university, so however long it takes to get to the bus stop and then get a bus there. I need to be there at 9am."

"I will take you tomorrow so we will leave at 8:40. I will come get you up in the morning, now get yourself ready for bed. Here take these with you"

Master handed me my wash bag. I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth, and took off my makeup. I don't wear much, I have a different face to everyone else, why plaster it to make it look different again. I went to the toilet and made my way to the, well, my bedroom.

I turned the light off and got into bed. Once in bed I realised I didn't have my phone. I couldn't check Facebook, my emails, texts or if I had any missed calls. It didn't worry me too much thought and I went to sleep.

I slept all the way through till Master decided to wake me up.

"Rise and shine sleepy slut. It's time for my morning blowie." Master said in a loud voice.

"Morning Master, with pleasure." I replied.

Master was stood there naked so there was no playing around to get his cock out. I went to put it in my mouth, but before I did Master spoke.

"Actually give me a handjob first, and then we can get you sucking after."

I put my left hand behind my back and wrapped my right hand around his cock. My hands are quite small, and Master has a 7 inch cock and good girth. Put them both together and his cock looks very big and impressive.

I worked my hand up and down, over and over anxiously waiting for Master to get me to start sucking. I just wanted to hear the words come out of his mouth. It wasn't long till I got my gift.

"Start sucking slut." Master demanded.

I put my mouth straight around and went to town on him. It wasn't like I wanted it to end fast, I just couldn't control myself, I just wanted it so much. It wasn't long till Master made a few moaning noises and then spilt his load all in my mouth.

I swallowed the cum in my mouth, it tasted salty but nice. I have been told a story before that if you like olives you will swallow as olives are salty. Not what I would call science but I like olives, and I did enjoy Masters cum.

"Well done, that was a good job. Now go get ready for work, I'll meet you downstairs." Master said with a smile on his face, and then went to walk out.

"Master, may I have a warm shower today?" I asked, hoping for a yes.

"Yes you can. You see if you do a good job you get rewarded."

Master left my room and I grabbed a towel from the chair and did the same. I went to the bathroom, had a shower and got ready for work. Well when I say ready I did my hair and makeup. I couldn't get dressed I didn't have any clothing upstairs.

I walked downstairs and went to see Master. He was having a bowl of cereal and offered me one. I gladly accepted. it was nice eating with Master on the same table. Hopefully I can keep him happy and continue to do so.

"Right, I have put your clothes you brought for work by the back door. Remember, do not get dressed until you are outside. We have to leave in 15 minutes, I have made you lunch and you can take your handbag with you."

Nothing really happened in the next 15 minutes. When it passed I picked up my handbag, grabbed my clothes and went outside to put them on. It was quite a cold morning. September in Manchester can be cold and it was today. I got changed quickly and made my way to the car.

Once in the car we made some small talk and then he told me that he would meet me after work and we would do some shopping. He also said I was to spend the night at home tonight.

We got to the university, I didn't know how to react when leaving the car, do I just say bye, should I hug Master or even kiss him? In the end I decided just to say bye, it was the safest option.

I went into my lab and checked my handbag. I was glad to see my mobile was in it. I turned it on and checked my emails. There were a few emails I should probably put in my spam folder, although I never do, and then one from the university to tell me about my annual performance review, and one from Master with a little task for me to do.

His email read:

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hi slut, I have decided that I want you to do a task while at work. I didn't say anything earlier because I didn't want you to think you could discus it or try to say no.

I know you have a lab coat when you're at work. I want you at lunch time to strip out of your blouse and just wear your trousers and the coat. I expect you to stay that way until I come pick you up. When you have started my task send me a picture from your phone, I have added my number.

Oh and if you are allowed to take the coats home or wear them out of the lab, I want you to come to the car in it too. Let me know if that's an option, if it isn't I may add another element to this task to compensate. But don't lie to me about it I will find out, and you will be punished.

Master.

-------------------------------------------------------------

I read it and got a twinge in my pussy. The task was quite out there for me, I can handle being in a secure place and doing whatever Master decides, but this was different. I knew I would do it, in my mind there was no other option. I had never before taken or asked if I could take my lab coat home so I had to ask my manager.

When I asked he said I could, but that it was a little weird that I wanted to. I made some excuse that it was looking a little grey and I wanted to get it dry cleaned to try and get it looking sharp again, which he seemed to accept.

I text Master to tell him I would be out in the coat.

The rest of my morning was pretty boring, I'm sure I keep saying that about my work. I don't find it boring but I find talking about it boring, both for me and the people I am talking to.

Lunch time came I went into the toilet and took off my coat and blouse. I put my overcoat back on but straight away I noticed you could see I didn't have my blouse on anymore. There was no turning back though I couldn't disappoint Master. I took a picture and sent it.

"That's a good slut, one more thing thought. I want you to send me a picture of your blouse in the bins outside. Prove to me you are not going to wear it anymore. Don't worry I will replace it." Master replied again.

I walked outside put my blouse into the big bins outside and took a picture, there wasn't much else in the bin, they must have been emptied out at the weekend.

I didn't get a reply from Master this time so I went back into the building and had my lunch at my desk.

When one of my colleagues came back from lunch they noticed I wasn't wearing my blouse anymore and asked why.

"Stacey, where is your blouse?" asked Kim

"Oh Kim, I caught it on the side of the table and ripped it open. I've chucked it in the bin it's ruined. It's ok though I was taking the lab coat home today anyway so it worked out." I replied

"Well that was a lucky break then." Kim giggled. While having a good look at my cleavage.

I went back to work, I was conscious that the only thing keeping my dignity intact was a white lab coat. What would Kim say if she knew I didn't have a bra on. Luckily the rest of the day went without a hitch. I glanced at the clock which said 4:30. I was glad I only 30 minutes left. That was until I got another next from Master and read it.

"One last thing before you finish, loose the trousers and put them in the bins too on your way to the car."

I was shocked when I read the text. I struggled being topless under the lab coat, never mind having it being the only thing I'm wearing. I had to think about whether I was ready for all of this after all. It wasn't a long conversation thought as I realised I was worried about what Master was getting me to do, but that was massively outweighed by the horny feelings and my wet pussy.

It didn't take long for 5pm to come around. I waited 2 minutes for everyone else in the lab to leave. I thought if they leave, everyone else that sees me might think I was wearing a skirt.

I went into the toilet and removed my trousers. I put them in my handbag, luckily I was wearing slim cut jeans and could just about fit them in. I walked through the halls without anyone seeming to take a second look. Once outside I went to the bins and threw my trousers in. It was only then I started to hope Master was waiting for me.

Luckily for me he was, he was sat in his car looking at me with a smile. I got into the car and we set off towards the shops.

"I am impressed slut. I wasn't sure you were going to obey my last order. I believe you deserve a treat, I now know you are in this relationship 100%."

"Thank you Master, I did have to think whether I could do it. But it was an obvious choice for me in the end."

"When we get to the store I have some clothes in the back for you to put on, there just a pair of jeans and a tee. No catches."

We arrived at the store after 45 minutes. It was out of the way, and there wasn't much around it. It was like a small warehouse, blanked out windows and not much signage, just one that said adults only.

We parked in the front bays and I got dressed. We went in and wow, it was so different to the sex shops I have been in. There were rows of all sorts of sex toys, things I didn't even know about. I saw dildos, butt plugs, candles, whipping instruments, something called a drilldo, collars, masks gags, I could go on but we may be here a while.

Anyway, Master told me to have a quick look around while he talks to one of the guys in the shop. I could have looked around the shop for hours, but it wasn't long before Master came back and told me he had everything he came for. He must have ordered it before and was just picking up.

"Are you buying anything?" Master asked.

"I don't know Master, do you mind if I have a little more time to look?" I replied.

"No, if you do end up picking something we already have I will let you know. You have 15 minutes."

Now 15 minutes might sound like a reasonable amount of time, but when you have little to no idea of what lots of the stuff in here is then it isn't. I was about 5 minutes in and I had picked up 2 things, 5 minutes later I had another one. I went over to Master showed him what I had. He told me he didn't have any of them, so I went to buy them. I didn't mind paying a good amount of money for some new toys as I was saving money by not going to the Fantasy Hotel anymore.

What did I buy? Well I got a double ended dildo, a vibrating butt plug but with a beaded shaft and clone a willy. I bought the clone a willy so I could take Master with me wherever I was.