Stacey's Brother

Story Info
A young man is fooled by his ex-girlfriends twin brother.
5.7k words
4.62
54.7k
143
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little one-shot that I came up with a couple weeks ago. Hope you all enjoy.

Whiskey

***

"Stace, please...pick up your phone!"

I hung up, after leaving the third voicemail that night, and sighed in frustration as I threw my phone onto my mattress and flopped down alongside it.

It had been a whole day since we last spoke when she told me that she did not want to see me anymore...and I still felt sick to the stomach, just thinking about our relationship being over.

I had been with Stacey for three years now. We had known each other longer than that though, since freshman year of high school, to be exact. We went to our senior prom together...it was just supposed to be as friends, but things got a bit heated unexpectedly, and by the end of the night...we were more than friends. Once we started dating, we fell for each other faster than I could imagine, and I knew it was love.

I never expected it to end, not like this. Fast forward three years though, and here we were, no longer in a relationship and I was crushed.

I had to fix this...I had to get her back.

I couldn't fix it though if she wouldn't even answer the damn phone and tell me what was wrong in the first place.

Suddenly, my phone buzzed on the mattress...I snatched it up and unlocked the screen, to find a text message...it was from Stacey. I opened the message and read, and then sighed with relief.

The message read: Matt...I'm sorry, I made a huge mistake by breaking up with you. Please, come over and we can talk things out!

"I'll be there soon!" I texted back, before practically leaping out of bed and running outside to my car. I had been drinking...I knew I shouldn't be behind the wheel, but at that moment, I didn't care. I backed out of the driveway and took off down the street, as fast as I possibly could.

Stacey's house was only about half an hour away, but I made it there in about twenty minutes, with no traffic and how fast I was driving. When I pulled up outside her house, I noticed that her parents' car was gone...and oddly enough...so was Stacey's.

Was she playing me?

Did she tell me to come over here, when she wasn't even home, just to piss me off? No, I thought, that was just the alcohol fucking with my head. There was no way Stacey would pull something like that. She might have dumped me, but she wasn't the type to play immature tricks like this on people.

Maybe something had just happened to her car, and it was in the shop...that had to be it, I told myself.

I got out of my car and made my way quickly to the front door, and before I could even raise my hand to knock, the door swung open and there she was. Stacey was standing right in front of me, my beautiful girl, long blonde hair pulled into a ponytail and her beautiful blue eyes looking right back at mine.

"Stace," I said, walking up to her and wrapping my arms around her.

She hugged me back and I breathed in the smell of her shampoo, just happy to have her back in my arms now. I pulled back after a moment and smiled at her. "I was starting to think you weren't going to call me back..."

She smiled softly at me. "I'm sorry, Matt. I have no clue what I was thinking. I guess, I've just been really stressed out at work lately and we've been fighting a lot because of it, and I just couldn't take it anymore."

There was something off about her...I couldn't help noticing. Stacey's voice seemed a bit...deeper than usual. Not overly deep, but enough that I noticed without much effort. And as her hands gently brushed over my cheeks, I couldn't help noticing that they were a little bigger than I remembered. I brushed these thoughts aside though, convinced that it must have just been the alcohol playing tricks on me or something.

"What happened to your car?" I asked, remembering that it hadn't been in the driveway.

"Oh, uh...I had to leave it at the shop for inspection. Should be able to pick it up sometime tomorrow afternoon, I think."

"I can drive you to pick it up when it's ready if you'd like."

"Let's worry about that later," Stacey said. "Come inside...let me make up for what I've put you through, the last twenty-four hours."

Stacey took my hand, leading me through the doorway and into the living room, where she turned around to face me and pressed her lips to my own for a kiss. I melted right into her lips, pulling her closer and sliding my tongue into her mouth...I thought I would never get to kiss her again.

Strange though...her lips weren't quite as soft as I remembered...but, caught up in the moment, I brushed that thought aside as well.

When Stacey pulled back, she gave me a sexy grin and shoved me onto the couch.

"What if your parents come home?" I asked, worried about getting caught.

Of course, we were two consenting adults, but I didn't think they would appreciate their daughter having sex with her boyfriend on the living room couch.

"They're gonna be out late tonight," Stacey said, as she sat on my lap and straddled me. "We've got the house to ourselves."

"What about your brother?"

Stacey had a twin brother named Alex. He was a pretty nice guy, although he was always quite shy, we were decent friends regardless. I was pretty sure he was gay, but that didn't affect our friendship.

"He's out with some guy," Stacey replied, between kisses.

"Probably staying out with him overnight."

"So we do have the house to ourselves for now," I said, relieved to know there would be no interruptions.

I kissed Stacey harder now, grabbing her by the hips and suddenly throwing her onto her back on the soft cushions. She gasped, then giggled, as I attacked her neck, kissing and sucking and even leaving a small hickey as my mark.

Stacey reached up, grabbing my belt and quickly undoing it, then yanking my pants down and freeing my cock. I was hard as a rock, standing at full attention and already leaking a bit of pre-cum when Stacey pushed me onto the other side of the couch and laid her head in my lap.

She wasted no time, wrapping her mouth around my dick and taking it to the back of her throat. I watched as her head moved up and down, Stacey sucking, slurping and gagging on my cock like a porn star. I was shocked...she was usually never THIS into it when it came to giving me head. Stacey hated blowjobs.

She always had, ever since we first started dating. Now and then she would do it, but when she did, it typically wasn't all that great. Right now though?

Right now, she was doing an amazing fucking job!

"Holy shit," I moaned, as my hand moved over her head and pushed it down. I heard her gagging again, as I held her head in place with just one hand, and after a few seconds, I let up and allowed her to pull back.

"When did you get so fucking good at this?"

She didn't respond, just kept sucking and even playing with my balls now. I was getting close...I could feel it. If Stacey kept this up, she'd have me flying over the edge any second now. She reached up with one hand suddenly, and started tweaking one of my nipples...she always knew they were always sensitive, and that I loved having them teased.

Then, she did something unexpected. Using her second hand, Stacey pushed my legs apart and I felt the tip of her index finger slide between my ass cheeks. I tensed up, but before I could protest...her finger popped right in and past my sphincter, and I let out a sharp gasp.

"Whoa!" I exclaimed.

Stacey paid me no mind, slowly working her finger in and out of my ass, while she continued to deep throat my cock and play with my one nipple. I gripped the arm of the couch, my heart pounding, as she pressed up against what I assumed to be my prostate...and the biggest orgasm I had ever experienced, came crashing down on me.

I lifted my ass off of the cushion, arching my back and crying out in pleasure. My cock began to pulse in her mouth, pumping rope after rope of cum down her throat. I couldn't believe how vocal I was being about it too! I mean, I was loud, which wasn't very common for me during sex, but I couldn't help it.

Stacey continued pumping her finger in and out of my ass, even as I filled her mouth with my cum, and the more she kept fucking me with her finger, the more my orgasm seemed to intensify instead of decreasing. I had never felt anything like this, it felt like an eternity before it finally began to fade and my body relaxed once again.

I sunk back against the couch and let out a heavy sigh, as Stacey slowly removed her finger from my ass and released my cock from her mouth. She came back up, gasping for air, and found me sweating and panting myself.

Stacey giggled, pushing herself up and kissing me, her tongue sliding into my mouth and I could taste myself on her breath.

"How was that?" she asked, as she backed off.

"Fucking...intense...what made you do the finger thing?"

"Just wanted to try something new," she giggled. "Did you like?"

"Actually, yeah...I fucking loved it, surprisingly."

I felt my cheeks flush red with embarrassment, as I said that...who would have guessed that I would EVER enjoy having ANYTHING in my ass. I had always been one of those guys that liked to say my butt was an exit and an exit only.

Now I felt like I'd been missing out, all this time.

"Well," Stacey said, with a grin. "If you can get it back up again and you've got enough energy for round two...maybe I'll let you have some fun with MY ass."

"Seriously?"

She was trying to make up for dumping me...anal sex was yet another thing that Stacey hated. We'd never tried it at all, which would make this experience even better because it meant she would be nice and tight.

"How about you show me that ass, and maybe I can work up the strength to give it a nice pounding."

"You're so naughty," Stacey laughed. She stood though, slowly turning her back to me and sliding out of that skirt that she was wearing.

She had on a pair of silky white panties, and already, just looking at that big juicy ass of hers had my cock stirring once again. As she hooked her thumbs under the elastic waistband and pushed her ass out, she started slowly pulling the panties down, exposing those gorgeous ass cheeks to my eyes.

Stacey stopped about halfway through, teasing me by wiggling her ass, as my hand reached for my cock and started stroking.

"Fuck yeah," I moaned, biting my lip. "That's doing the trick...I am so ready to make that ass mine."

With a giggle, Stacey proceeded to slowly pull her underwear down even further, and once it was past her cheeks, she slid them down her long smooth legs and stepped out of them.

Then, she turned around to face me, parted her legs...and revealed to me, a six-inch cock that was fully erect with veins popping out on the side.

"W-What the fuck?"

"Surprise," Stacey laughed, hands on her hips now. Her voice suddenly went a bit deeper, and it only took me a few seconds to realize that I recognized it...it wasn't Stacey's voice at all.

It was her brother's!

"A-Alex?"

"Winner winner, chicken dinner!"

"Dude, what the fuck!?"

I jumped up quickly, my pants still around my ankles, and stumbled as I moved behind the couch to cover myself from his eyes. "What the hell is this," I demanded. "Y-You look...exactly like your fucking sister, man!"

"I know, right? God, I KNEW this would work," he laughed.

"I mean, we're twins, right? So I kinda thought it would be fun to dress up like Stacey and see if I could trick you!"

"How is that fun!?"

"Well, for one...it's fun watching you freak out," Alex shrugged. "But on top of that, you know I've always had a crush on you. So it was an easy way to finally try and seduce you."

I sighed, shaking my head and reaching down to pull my pants back up and fix my belt. I couldn't believe this shit was happening. I couldn't believe how passable Alex was, how much he looked like his sister...I couldn't believe how easily I had fallen for it, for that matter! "Aren't you afraid what Stacey's gonna say if she finds out you sucked her ex-boyfriends dick?"

"It's called 'ex-boyfriend' for a reason, Matt...she dumped you, stupid bitch, that she is...so she has no room to talk."

I suppose he had a point, with that one. That did not make any of this okay though, not with me, anyway! Alex had tricked me, taken advantage of me, when I was vulnerable and heartbroken over the breakup with his sister.

That kinda shit was fucked up!

"Not cool, dude...you...you sucked my dick! I just got my dick sucked, by a fucking guy!"

"Yes, you did...and you also got a finger in your ass!"

"Shut up," I said, covering my ears and groaning in frustration.

"What's the big deal," Alex asked, with a grin. "I mean, technically you enjoyed it, right? I did a good job...probably a much better job than my sister. And that finger in the ass? I bet you've never had an orgasm like that, right?"

What was worse than anything, was the fact that Alex was right...I had loved every second of what we had just done together. And even now, after figuring out that it wasn't Stacey, my cock was still throbbing at the thought of doing it again. What the fuck was wrong with me?

"D-Does this make me gay?"

"I don't know," Alex shrugged. "Do you...wanna do it again?"

I bit my lip, not answering right away. "No...no fucking way," I said finally.

That did not seem to sway Alex though, who was still grinning like a Cheshire cat. He stepped forward slowly and started working his way around the side of the couch.

"Oh come on," he said, as he moved behind the couch, to face me. "There's no need to hide your true feelings, Matt. I know you're lying to me. I know that you DO want to do it again...right?"

Alex placed both hands on my hips, then leaned in and kissed me...it was just a peck at first. As his hands slid up under my shirt though, it became a bit more intense, and I found myself kissing back. His hands moved all the way up over my chest, gently teasing my nipples with his fingers, as his tongue slid into my mouth and I groaned softly.

"There," Alex whispered, as the kiss broke off.

"See that? You ARE into this, aren't you?"

I couldn't deny it, I was. It also didn't help that he was still dressed exactly like Stacey, and even though I knew it wasn't her, it looked just like her.

"Come on," Alex said.

"I'll still let you fuck my ass, baby. I know you never got the chance to do that with my sister...so let me give you, what she obviously couldn't give you. You can even keep calling me by her name if you'd like."

Fuck it, I thought. I was going for it.

"O-Okay," I said, giving in to temptation.

Alex...or Stacey, as I would continue to call him...smiled and kissed my lips once more. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close, deepening the kiss and making out passionately with her, before spinning her around to face the couch. Stacey squeaked as I became a bit more aggressive, pushing her forward to lean over the back of the couch.

I moved up behind her, pressing my body against hers, smacking her ass hard a couple of times and causing her to yelp. I was horny and still a little drunk, and it no longer mattered to me, that this was a guy that I was about to fuck.

I spit in my hand, stroking my cock and getting it as wet and slick as I could, before spreading Stacey's ass cheeks and pressing the tip of my dick to her tight little rosebud.

"Do it, Matt," she said, in her best sexy feminine voice.

And with that, I slammed forward, ramming my cock balls deep into her ass. Stacey gripped the back of the couch and cried out, in a mixture of surprise, pain, and pleasure. My hands instantly moved to her hips, and I pulled back and slammed forward once again, pounding her ass with long hard strokes.

With every thrust that I delivered, Stacey would cry out in pleasure, grunting, and moaning and saying my name over and over again.

She egged me on, talking dirty, telling me to fuck her like the little slut that she was and telling me how much she loved my cock deep in her ass. I closed my eyes, almost imagining that this WAS Stacey riding my dick and talking to me like this...and I could feel myself reaching the edge, already.

"Fuck," I gasped. "Stace...I...I'm almost there!"

"Good," she groaned. "Fuck me, baby! Do it hard...by the time you're done with me, I don't wanna be able to walk for a week! I want your cum deep inside of me, please baby!"

Fuck! I bit my lip, thrusting harder and faster, my legs shaking underneath of me now as my cock began to pulse in her ass and finally, with one last thrust, it erupted like a volcano. My arms moved around her from behind, pulling her into me as I buried myself as deep in her ass as I could get.

While kissing and sucking on her neck, I continued grunting and moaning, pumping her full of my cum. After what felt like an eternity, I was spent...my balls were completely drained now, and I had filled her with so much cum, it was leaking from her asshole.

My cock began to soften and as it did, it slipped from her hole, and I sunk to my knees, pulling her down with me in the process. We laid on the carpet, side by side, both of us glistening with sweat and struggling to catch our breath. And as we laid there, I looked over at Stacey and remembered...it was her brother.

"Shit," I groaned, as my breathing gradually returned to normal again. "I can't believe, I just did that."

Alex rolled over to face me, leaning on his elbow and smiling, as he reached over to gently rub my chest. "Bet you never thought you'd hook up with a guy, huh? Probably wouldn't have either, if I hadn't dressed up like my sister."

I shook my head, wiping the sweat from my brow.

"So...where exactly IS your sister, anyway?"

Alex hesitated at that question. I noticed the smile he'd been wearing this whole time, had disappeared completely, and now he looked troubled by something. "Are you sure you wanna know that?"

"Uh...yeah, why wouldn't I be sure?"

Alex sighed, looking down for a second, before answering my question...and I quickly understood why he had been reluctant to tell me where she was. "She's out with her friends, partying...and...some guy named Rob is with her."

"Some guy?"

Was he serious, right now?

"She broke up with me twenty-four hours ago, and she's already out with

another guy? You're joking with me, right?"

Alex laid back on the carpet now and sighed, running his hand through his shoulder-length blonde hair. I could tell he regretted telling me, and suddenly I found myself feeling bad for even making it his responsibility to tell me where she was.

"I shouldn't have asked," I said, after a long pause.

"You're right, I guess...I didn't wanna know."

Alex looked back over at me and sat up. "You know, you deserve better than her, anyway!"

I looked at him, surprised at the harshness in his voice.

"I love my sister, don't get me wrong...but she did fuck up by making this decision. I mean, yeah you guys were fighting a lot lately, but it was nothing you couldn't have worked through. She just didn't want to work through it."

"I don't understand why though," I said sadly.

I sat up too now, burying my face in my hands and letting out a heavy sigh.

It did not make sense to me, I couldn't wrap my head around why this was happening. "After three fucking years, she just gave up like it was nothing. And now, she's out at a fuckin club the very next day, partying with some guy? Did she ever really love me at all, or was it all a load of shit?"

I was getting pissed now, and Alex could tell. My eyes blurred with tears and I tried to force them back, not wanting to embarrass myself by letting them flow. Alex moved suddenly, crawling across the floor and sliding behind me.

He wrapped his arms around me from behind, leaning against the back of the couch and pulling me back with him, to lay against his chest. This felt...awkward...then again, I did just have sex with him, so it couldn't get much more awkward than it already was.

12