Stacie's Cuckold Life Plan

Story Info
A wimpy husband comes under the control of his dominant wife.
3.7k words
4.04
41.5k
38
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Four months ago, Stacie's lover Vince moved in.

Peter and Stacie just celebrated their fifth year of marriage. Stacie was a voluptuous woman with long black hair cascading down her back to her waist. She had 44DD breasts, an ample ass, thunder thighs, broad hips, beautiful green eyes and smile which made Peter melt. Marriage, but not wedded bliss. Peter stood 5 feet 7 inches tall, pale, a bit overweight, with an attractive face and a nice smile which made people feel welcome. However, he was born woefully underendowed for a male measuring in at just over three inches hard and an embarrassing half an inch soft. Their courtship and romance were plagued by the ever-frightening day when they would consummate their union.

One night after a particularly hot petting session Peter broke down in tears.

"What's the matter my love?" Stacie asked.

"Stacie you are the first woman I've ever truly loved. I'm afraid I'm falling more deeply in love with you each day. I could even picture us being married in the future. But you see, well I have an embarrassing problem. My cock is not big at all. It's plagued me my whole life. Other boys teased me about it in school. I was ridiculed in gym class and hit with wet towels in the shower."

"Poor dear," Stacie said. She stroked his head like a dog.

"Well, I'm afraid when the time comes and I'm hoping it will when we actually do it, you will be disappointed and never want to see me again. The truth is I'm attracted to you in so many ways and find myself falling in love with you."

Their relationship received a seismic shift that night. Stacie the ever-understanding lover had taken him in her arms. Stroking the back of his head as he wept into her bosom. She asked him a series of questions. Was he a virgin, had he always felt inferior and weak in front of stronger more alpha males? Did he find it a turn on to please other people? The questions were phrased as if he was applying for a job which he realized later in fact was exactly what he was doing.

Stacie made him strip naked. He was commanded to stand in front of her legs spread. She reached out with her chubby fingers adorned in bright red nail polished and touched his tiny cock and balls. He grew immediately erect. He confessed to her no one had ever touched him there. She loosened the buttons on her blouse letting it fall open and he gazed at her magnificent breasts. He was hypnotized. Stacie stroked him five times and he exploded all over her tits. She looked at him and winked.

"Come my love, clean up your mess." She pulled his hand making him kneel before her and brought his head to her breasts.

"Lick," Stacie said. "Go on. It's okay. There's nothing to be afraid of, it's only your own cum and as an added bonus you'll get to lick my beautiful tits."

Peter complied and so began the ritual.

Vince was a tall muscular black man. Bald head, well endowed, dominant, with a bit of a mean streak to him when the mood hit him. He was single and was never at a loss for female companionship. Women were constantly slipping him their numbers in bars, restaurants, meetings at work and most he threw away if he wasn't attracted to them. Peter, Stacie, and Vince all worked for the same company. It was Peter however who had the most senior position of the three. An executive Vice President he pulled down a six-figure salary. Vince and Stacie worked as functionaries in the same department, he was her direct supervisor. Vince loved her big ass and long hair, and those tits, wow! Stacie always dressed provocatively in low-cut dresses which very short, with high heels and plenty of makeup.

Despite the companies strict non fraternization policy Stacie and Vince had been flirting since day one. They both agreed it had to do with the forbidden fruit aspect. Stacie purposely brushed her big ass up against Vince's cock when they were in close quarters, she leaned over his desk showing her ample cleavage. At the Annual Christmas party one year after everyone had left and they had each had a bit too much to drink, he closed and locked his office door and took her on his desk. That big, black, magnificent cock shone in the dim light of the office. Gleaming with a mixture of her saliva and his cum. When he pushed his massive organ inside her it filled her completely, both sexually and emotionally. It was all she'd ever wanted. On subsequent trysts she would be soaking wet with anticipation of receiving his massive cock.

They kept their affair a secret from everyone, but she flirted incessantly with him throughout the day. Vince loved the way she felt when he slid his cock into her holes. She totally surrendered to him the moment she saw his cock. He became the only way she could achieve and orgasm aside from masturbating while thinking about him.

When Peter asked her out on a date, she reminded him of the company's strict policy, and he assured her it would be okay, and he would take care of it. Their first few dates were fun, and he lavished her with presents and expensive dinners. And then, the night came when Peter broke down and told her his secret. Stacie knew like many powerful men, men who rule over industry and others have a secret obsession to serve. They spend their days ruling over others but want to be free of all the decision making.

Stacie found herself at a crossroads. As she saw it, she could break it off with Peter, continue to see Vince, or break it off with Vince and continue to see Peter, or being the ruthless woman she was she could have it all. It would take work on her part. A lot of work. First on the agenda she would need to maneuver Peter into a position of complete submission to her unbeknownst to Vince...at this point. Next, she would need to maneuver Vince into a place where he would not only be agreeable to her plan but come to believe it was his idea the whole time!

And so, the cuckold life plan was put into play. Like a spider pulling a fly into their web, she would see Peter three or four nights a week, always teasing him and giving him her fabulous hand jobs making him clean his own cum from her tits further pulling him into her web. Soon he was licking her ass and pussy not knowing he was licking Vince's cum from her sacred holes. As with any obsession or addiction the key is to make the addict want more. Give them just enough to keep them wanting more, make them yearn for more, and soon make them beg for me. Until you've got them in a mental state where they can't live without the pleasures you dole out. Peter was the perfect compliant addict. He loved, yearned, and needed what she and she alone could give him.

Vince on the other hand was insatiable when they were alone. He could fuck her for hours and then take a five-minute break and be ready for more. Vince loved how compliant and moldable she was in his big, black hands. She would hop off the bed after their lovemaking and get them drinks and then in passing say how nice it would be to have someone there to get their drinks for them or to tidy up after them. Soon in the midst of their lovemaking Stacie would whisper in Vince's ear how hot it would be to have someone there to lick her ass or lick his cock while they fucked. She tested the waters lightly and found Vince responded positively.

The game plan was working on both fronts. Peter becoming more submissive, subservient, pliable and compliant while Vince became more adventurous and began wondering what it would be like to have a third person in their relationship. Stacie knew at some point things would get rather tricky, but fate thank God intervened. Peter proposed marriage, telling Stacie it would mean she would need to quit her job and assuring her she would never want for anything for the rest of her life. Having Peter in her web meant she needed to manipulate him to where she needed him to be rather than her going along blindly into a marriage. She told Peter she would marry him with a couple of conditions. These conditions she assured him would prove his love for her.

The conditions were simple. At the time of their marriage he would sign everything he had over to her. After their marriage he was entitled to keep half of his future earnings for five years and if they were both still happy with the marriage at that point, from then on everything would be hers. If he left after the five-year mark he would lose everything. The second condition was of a more private nature. While she acquiesced, she loved him and wanted to be married, they both knew he was unable to satisfy her sexually. Therefore, she would be allowed with his permission and knowledge to have a lover. Furthermore, to make things simpler and make sure there was no sneaking around on anyone's part, her lover would be welcome in their home. Not only welcome but made to feel as if it was his home to and Stacie would tolerate no disrespect from Peter towards her lover.

Stacie wore a skintight see through flower dress with no bra or underwear and bright red high heels with a lot of makeup and her hair big and full when she presented this proposal to Peter. She also had made him go without an orgasm for two weeks to "prove his love" to her. Her perfume enveloped his olfactory senses as he watched her walk around the house the entire day in that attire, before she finally presented her prenuptial agreement to him after a long teasing session. She told Peter before he was allowed to cum he must sign the document so they all could be happy. He signed and came all over her big beautiful tits and then cleaned up his mess.

Their marriage was a quiet civil ceremony as neither of them had much family. After the ceremony they went to a four-star restaurant where Stacie had made arrangements to have a private room for their dinner. Peter was stunned upon his arrival to see place settings for three. He was even more stunned when Vince walked in and sat down.

"Peter, you know Vince. He and I worked together before I left the company."

Peter sat staring at both of them. Stacie reached out and slapped his face hard as if bringing an unconscious person back to earth.

"Peter! I will NOT have you disrespect Vince. Vince is my lover plain and simple and you know what that means. Now if we are to get our marriage off on the right foot, we all need to be on the same page. Do you understand?"

"Yes," Peter said.

"Peter, I think it best we establish some ground rules," Stacie said, placing her hand on top of Vince's.

"I know what you want Peter. Moreover, I know what you need. I've known it since the first day we met. You need and want to serve. To be submissive to others. It's your escape from the day to day demands you have on you. Therefore, Vince and I are going to give you not only what you want but what you need and in time, you'll see we know your deepest, darkest desires. Do you understand what I'm telling you?"

"I guess so," Peter said.

"You guess so?" Stacie laughed.

"Okay, let me make it crystal clear. At work you will continue to be who you are and act like you've always acted. The moment you come home you will switch gears. You will serve Vince and I and you will do whatever we ask without question. You will always be naked at our home and when Vince is there you will dress in whatever outfit he or I tell you to dress in. Disobedience will not be tolerated and will result in a punishment of our choosing."

A waiter appeared, took their order and Vince spoke for the first time.

"Look Peter I know this is hard for you right now. It's going to require an adjustment period for all of us. My suggestion is you treat it like a new job and pretend Stacie and I are your new bosses. You just do what you're told and there will be no problems."

"I'm not sure if I can do this," Peter said.

"Well if that's the case, then we can get a divorce. You will lose all you have including me. Can you imagine never smelling me again Peter? Never seeing, touching, or cumming on my beautiful tits?"

Peter stared at her in her low-cut white wedding dress her tits practically falling out.

"No, I guess I can't."

"Good. Then it's settled. Vince will continue to work for the company, and you will make sure his apartment and car are always cleaned, his laundry is done, meals are supplied for him. And in our home, you will always serve me. Vince will come and go to our home; he will have a key and I will be available to him day or night with or without notice. Imagine how exciting it will be for you if Vince shows up in the middle of the night and fucks me on our marital bed and you must lay there and watch."

Vince laughed. "Or help out!"

Peter winced and felt a growing bulge in his pants and wet spot had started to appear on the front of his beige trousers. By the end of their wedding dinner all the rules and expectations had been put on the table and agreed to by all three. The cuckold life Stacie had so desperately wanted was to begin.

In the ensuing years Peter had become the dutiful cuckold husband. The more Vince and Stacie humiliated, debased, defiled, emasculated him the more turned on he became. He paid for trips for the two of them while he slaved away at work. They sent him lewd pictures and videos from the French Riviera and Jamaica of them fucking or Stacie sucking Vince's cock. He was relegated to going home to their mansion each night and jerking his tiny cock off and eating his own cum as they had trained him. The balding Peter was ordered by Stacie to shave his head totally. He was also treated to a laser specialist who removed the hair from his entire body save for his eyelashes. Vince spent more and more time at their mansion and Peter was required to flit around in a pink teddy, his tiny pink member always embarrassingly on display in contrast to Vince's massive black rod.

Stacie required him to always clean out Vince's sperm from her pussy and asshole which he loved. He would be allowed release by humping her leg like a dog while kneeling before her, while she and Vince laughed and made fun of him. The humiliation drove him deeper and deeper to want more and Stacie seemed to know this. One day while she and Vince were fucking in the hot tub she called Peter over and ordered him to open his mouth. Obediently, he did so and she pissed in his mouth not wanting to take the time away from Vince to even go to the bathroom. Peter also became proficient at sucking Vince's cock and soon could take his entire cock without gagging and then swallow his load.

To further humiliate him at work Stacie would call Peter during the day and have him report to Vince's office where she ordered him to suck her lover off to completion. Peter thrived in this atmosphere and the more they humiliated and emasculated him the more he craved. At their gated and secluded mansion, they put him through humiliations he never imagined. He was made to clear an area of the lawn the size of a child's pool and hose it down with water, so it was a mudhole. Vince and Stacie then dressed him as a pig and made him roll around in the mud all the while whipping him with a long thin whip which made him jump all the more.

For one full week he was not allowed bathroom privileges inside the house and was ordered to do his duty outside. He would have to always first kneel and ask for permission. Sometimes permission was granted and sometimes it was denied. All more mind control from Stacie and Vince. There were more games such as this one and Vince and Stacie reveled in making up new games to humiliate him.

Now they had reached the five-year mark in their marriage. The mark at which if he left he would lose it all, but if he stayed all of his earnings would go to Stacie and he would further demonstrate his devotion to her. It was also at this point which Vince moved into their mansion. The move had been coming like a freight train with Vince spending more and more time at their mansion. Every time Vince stayed Peter was relegated to a small dog bed at the foot of the king size bed where Stacie and Vince slept.

Now it was decided Vince would leave the company taking early retirement and a generous severance package arranged by Peter. Stacie was ecstatic with this new arrangement. At home Peter had now become Petra, required at all times to be dressed feminine with a wig and makeup. Stacie had even told Petra she had consulted a surgeon friend or theirs about the possibility of getting Petra breast implants. Small enough so he could still go out in public as a man and wouldn't be revealed at work, but large enough to stand out when in his feminine attire. Petra was shocked but as always felt Stacie knew best. Over the past five years he been very much conditioned by Stacie much like the famous Stockholm syndrome where a hostage begins to identify and become dependent on his captors. In the past five years Peter could not remember making a single decision outside of work. Everything from his toilet habits to what groceries to buy had been made by Stacie or Vince.

In the garage of their mansion was a wardrobe cabinet which contained every stitch of male clothes Petra owned and was strictly worn for work. When he was required to run errands on nights or weekends, he was required to wear yoga pants and a pastel colored t-shirt of Stacie's choosing. He was careful to shop in areas and in stores where he knew he wouldn't run into anyone from work. Next to the wardrobe in the garage was another wardrobe which contained all of Petra's female clothes. Clothes, wigs, makeup he was required to put on immediately upon coming home each night. He was required to always change in the garage. Now that Vince was moving in all of Vince's clothes now adorned the closets and dressers which once belonged to Petra.

Stacie required Petra to address her as Ma'am and Vince as Sir always even in public. Punishments became more frequent as the demands upon Petra become more frequent. The most common was being whipped on his ass while counting the strokes and thanking whomever was administering them and begging for more. There were many other forms of punishments from standing outside naked for hours in the cold or rain, to being required to kneel in the corner while Vince and Stacie watched a movie. The most humiliating however, was when they required him to sit on the stool. The stool was a specially built piano stool with an exact replica of Vince's cock molded into the seat. At times Petra was required to lower himself onto the dildo with no lubrication if they were in a particularly cruel mood and other times was allowed to use lubrication. Petra and Vince would never tell him how long he was to stay there. One night he sat there for an entire evening while they were out enjoying dinner and a show. His punishment was the result of a transgression from which he'd learned his lesson; to always bow and kiss their feet upon entering the house.

On Christmas morning Stacie and Vince lavished each other with gifts bought with his money while he stood in the ridiculous pink bunny outfit Ralphie was made to wear in the movie A Christmas Story. Vince had cut the crotch and ass out thereby exposing his most sensitive areas. While Stacie and Vince sipped eggnog, Vince noticed a piece of tape from the presents stuck to the rug which Petra had missed when picking up the wrapping paper. He was made to put his nose on the floor where the tape was and his ass high in the air while Vince and Stacie took turns beating his naked ass with a bamboo cane. The whole time Stacie telling Vince how turned on the scene made her.

After a hundred strokes, she had his cock out and was stroking it. Vince ordered Petra to suck his cock and get it ready for Stacie. Petra turned to face Vince's crotch and began sucking his cock as Stacie and Vince kissed passionately. Tears formed in Petra's eyes as the realization of what had transpired in their lives swept over him like a tidal wave. There was no escape, there was no turning back, and he knew deep down in his soul, deep in the inner reaches of his psyche, this was what he was born to be, this was his purpose in life. Stacie's cuckold life plan.