Stacy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally pulled back and leaned her head into my shoulder, the pang of guilt began to settle in as to what we had just done. I had broken my vows to my wife in the worst way by fucking her sister of all people and if she found out about this, it would no doubt be the end of our marriage.

Stacy looked up at me and saw the guilt on my face. She turned and put her hand up against my face again and said, "Hey, what's wrong, Dave, are you worried about me getting pregnant, because I'm not. I'll have ten of your babies as long as you keep fucking me like that."

She winked at me and grinned. Her brash sense of humor mixed in with sincerity made me feel a little less guilty and I said, "No, I'm not worried about getting you pregnant, because I had a vasectomy. I feel guilty now because I just cheated on my wife with her sister, but I have to be honest, I want to do it again."

Stacy looked at me with a serious expression and said, "Dave, please don't feel guilty. I know how my sister is and I know you are not getting taken care of by her like you should. No one ever has to know about this, so please do not worry, okay? Let's just enjoy each other and I will make sure you never have to go without pleasure."

I nodded and Stacy smiled, then kissed me again before saying, "Good, I was hoping you would agree, because I really want your cock inside me again."

I knew then that there was no turning back. Stacy and I fucked three more times that night, before the two of us finally went off to our own bedrooms. For the next several days while Linda was still out of town, and the kids were in bed, Stacy and I would fuck to our hearts content. After Linda got back, Stacy and I treated each other like we always had, so not to arouse any suspicion in my wife.

Stacy stayed with us all summer and the two of us managed to find time here and there to get together here for some hot sex until she returned to college for fall semester. I could not help but miss seeing her freckled face and smile, not to mention the fact that I really missed her amazing blowjobs, eating and deep fucking her fantastic cunt.

I was really looking forward to her holiday break.

12