Stacy's Alien Examination

Story Info
Stacy is sexually examined and taken by an alien droid.
6.4k words
4.71
21.8k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daphne123
Daphne123
2,255 Followers

The following story is fiction and does not describe any real person or situation in particular. All characters are at least eighteen. Nice or constructive comments are very much appreciated. Rude comments are just mean and will be deleted. I highly recommend reading "Stacy's Alien Abduction" before reading this sequel. Enjoy the fantasy. -xoxo Daphne

***

"LET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!"

Stacy was absolutely furious as she grabbed the glowing bars of the cage in which she was being held, her beautiful blue eyes filled with indignation.

It wasn't a large cage either, only about ten square feet in area with vertical beams of green light that somehow were as hard as iron. With a height of just over six feet, it was barely large enough to allow Stacy to do anything except stand up straight...

...and bitch.

"DO YOU HEAR ME YOU ASSHATS!?!? SEND ME BACK RIGHT NOW!!! MY DOG IS GOING TO BE REALLY TICKED OFF!!!"

Snoop...

Stacy's adorable Cavapoo...

The pooch's little bark was the last thing Stacy remembered as she was being abducted from her apartment. The bitchy brunette had been instantly transported to some sort of alien laboratory, restrained to a table, stripped of her clothes, and then raped by a very aggressive tentacle creature. It had simultaneously fucked her pussy, her mouth, and her ass with unbelievable zeal, forcing her to come harder, and more times than she ever had in her life.

The college music student was incensed at having been so intimately violated, and yet she couldn't deny that her pussy had never felt so incredible as it gushed through climax after wonderful climax.

Stacy had been defiled...fucked ruthlessly by the tentacle creature, and the act of being taken against her will left her seething with rage.

Still, as the feisty student felt the creature come inside all three of her holes at once, while two other tentacles sucked hard on her pert tits, and another wrapped around her neck to choke her as she came, all Stacy could think about as she slowly lost consciousness were the orgasmic fireworks exploding behind her beautiful blue eyes, and the feeling of fulfillment as the creature's warm liquid seemed to spread everywhere inside her.

When she woke up, she was locked in the cage located in another part of the laboratory, not knowing how long she had been unconscious after her relentless ravishment.

Something else was odd though...

Stacy caught her reflection in the smooth metallic wall on the other side of the large room.

She was dressed, but not in the clothes she had been wearing when she first arrived. Those had been torn to shreds by the tentacle creature, just before it had fucked her.

Stacy recognized the sleek black dress she was wearing. It was her favorite, the one she wore when performing in university orchestra concerts as a violinist.

"How did I end up wearing this?" she thought to herself as she looked at her reflection.

Stacy couldn't deny, though, that she always looked really hot in that dress.

The top and skirt were all one piece, and very form fitting, highlighting all of Stacy's curves. The soft fabric hugged her hips and rear snugly, while the length of the tight skirt came teasingly down to a few inches above her knees. Stacy's legs were well toned and looked incredible, especially when wearing her three-inch black high heels.

"How did they get my dress?" Stacy thought to herself, "and why THIS one?"

Because the snug outfit was made of a fairly thin material, Stacy usually wore tiny black satin thong panties underneath to avoid having visible underwear lines.

Somehow, her captors seemed to know this as well...something Stacy realized when she noticed the familiar feel of her tiny satin panties under her skirt.

What Stacy really loved most about the dress though, was how amazing she always looked in the long sleeve but shoulderless top. Her full brunette hair always fell loosely about her bare shoulders and upper back, tickling her smooth silky body as the beautiful locks caressed her gently.

It always felt marvelous not wearing a bra as well. Stacy's breasts weren't large, but they were extremely perky. Her nipples tended to stay firm almost all the time, and the outline would always show through whatever she was wearing. Going without a bra was very freeing though, and so she didn't mind the nipples of her liberated breasts poking up against the thin fabric of her top...

...it made her feel even more sexy.

The bitch in Stacy normally loved to see just how many guys in the orchestra she could catch checking out her rack so she could promptly glare back to let them know they had been busted. It was a power trip she enjoyed.

However, wearing the dress while locked in a cage after being abducted and fucked by an alien creature made Stacy feel very vulnerable...

...and she definitely wasn't used to that.

After looking herself over, the college student noticed something in her reflection that she hadn't seen before.

"What the...?"

There was a black leather choker around her neck, with a small metal O-ring attached to the front.

Stacy tugged on the choker, trying to remove it, but there seemed to be no way to unfasten it.

(wooooooosh)

Instantly, a metallic door on the far side of the room opened vertically, causing Stacy to jump from the sudden noise, her braless tits bouncing residually.

With a soft whirring sound, some sort of mobile machine glided slowly through the doorway and into the laboratory.

Stacy stared intently at the object, trying to figure out what the heck it was entering the room.

The machine was definitely metallic, and seemed to be gliding on wheels hidden by the square shaped body that flared out all the way to the floor. On top was a smaller rectangular head attached to the body with a vertical metallic post that looked like a kind of neck. At the front of the head were two circular lenses that vaguely resembled eyes.

Once the machine was fully inside the laboratory, the vertical door closed with another whooshing sound.

"Name," a robotic voice demanded.

As it talked, a horizontal white light flickered below the machine's eyes where a mouth would normally be located.

Stacy refused to answer, folding her arms across her chest defiantly.

"Name," the machine repeated.

"Fuck off!" Stacy fired back.

Suddenly, the choker around Stacy's neck sent a short electric shock through her entire body.

(zap)

"OW! FUCK!" Stacy cried out, grabbing at the leather collar. The jolt wasn't unbelievably painful, but it was uncomfortable enough to sting, and definitely something she wanted to avoid happening again.

"Name," the machine repeated a third time.

The bitchy brunette was momentarily compliant.

"Stacy," she answered, moistening her lips.

"You are a female?" the machine asked.

Stacy rolled her eyes.

"What do you think, dumbass?!? That tentacle creature of yours fucked me everywhere!"

(zap)

"OW! FUCK THAT HURTS!!" Stacy bitched as another electric shock fired from the collar.

"Confirm, you are a female!" the machine ordered.

"YES!! DAMMIT!!!" Stacy's beautiful blue eyes were firing daggers at her captor, "and who the fuck are you?!?"

"I am Data Analysis Droid...Series D...referred to as 'DAD-D'."

"You've gotta be kidding me..." Stacy said just as much to herself as to the machine, "you're called 'Daddy'?!?"

"Negative," the droid clarified, "I am referred to as 'DAD-D'."

Stacy rolled her eyes.

"Well, I'm sure as hell not going to call you 'Daddy'."

"DAD-D," the droid insisted.

"Whatever," Stacy put her hands on her hips, "just tell me why the fuck I'm here."

After a few electronic bleeps and whirrs, the droid explained...

"You were brought here to be sexually examined for your suitability. The initial tentacle scan performed on you was only partially successful and requires further data before proceeding."

Stacy looked angrily at the machine.

"What the fuck?!? Sexually examined?!? Suitability for what?!?"

The droid ignored the questions.

"The first objective in determining your suitability is discovering how to maximize your sexual drive."

"Excuse me?" Stacy raised her eyebrows, wondering if she had heard that correctly.

(whoooooosh)

Immediately, the green light bars of Stacy's cage disappeared.

"Come here, bitch," the droid ordered flatly.

Stacy did a double take.

"What did you just call me?!?"

"Our observations indicate that 'bitch' is the term applied to you by most humans with whom you interact."

"What!?!?!?" Stacy's mouth fell open, "No it isn't! Are you fucking kidding me?!?"

"Negative," the droid answered, "confusingly, people only tend to refer to you in that manner when you are not actually present."

Stacy humphed and folded her arms petulantly.

"Come here, bitch," the droid repeated.

"Fuck off!!!" she shouted back.

(zap)

"AAHH!!!" Stacy fell to the ground and grabbed at her choker as another electric jolt fired through her.

"Dammit, stop that!"

After a few more electronic bleeps, the droid explained...

"This unit has no control over your punishments. The training collar you are wearing is automatic and will only activate if you fail to follow instructions."

Deciding she should do as she was told...for now, Stacy kept her mouth shut, glaring at her captor as she started to stand.

"Negative," the droid stopped her, "you will crawl to my location."

Stacy's mouth fell open.

"What?!?!?"

"Now, bitch!" the droid almost sounded impatient.

"My name is Stacy!"

(zap)

"OW!!!!! FUCK! ALRIGHT DAMMIT!"

Fuming with rage, Stacy tossed her hair back and began to crawl on all fours towards her captor, the firm round cheeks of her ass perfectly outlined by the tight black dress she was wearing as it swayed from side to side with each forward move.

"This is so fucking humiliating," Stacy thought to herself, "I can't believe this is actually happening."

The bitchy brunette slinked forward on her hands and knees, her thong panties gripping her pussy tightly as each step brought her closer to her captor.

"Why am I wearing this dress?" the college musician asked, trying to get some answers.

"You will refer to me as 'DAD-D'."

Stacy rolled her eyes.

"Fine, why am I wearing this dress, Daddy?"

"DAD-D!" the droid clarified.

"Whatever," Stacy glided ever closer, her panties easily riding further up her ass as she moved.

"Our observations indicate that this outfit is the one in which you feel the most sexual."

Stacy raised an eyebrow.

"That's true I guess, but why does it matter?"

"We wish to discover how to maximize your sexual responses before proceeding."

Stacy moistened her lips hesitantly as she approached, sliding sensuously across the smooth floor, her braless tits getting harder as they gently caressed the inside of her dress.

"Proceeding with what?"

"You will discover soon enough," the droid answered ominously as Stacy reached her destination, resting on her knees in front of her examiner.

"Fine," the college girl put her hands on her hips and glared at the droid, "I'm here now...happy?"

The machine began whirring as it spoke.

"Our records indicate that your species prefers to take liquid medication orally."

Stacy answered trepidatiously.

"Yeah..."

Suddenly, a small panel midway down the side of the droid opened and a rod about nine inches long extended out towards the college girl's lips.

"You will consume this liquid orally using the suction of your mouth," the droid instructed.

Stacy's eyes widened.

"Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?"

"Negative," came the droid's answer.

"I am NOT going to blow a fucking droid," Stacy bitched.

After a few electronic bleeps, the machine responded.

"This unit does not understand. Our observations indicate that you prefer this method of consuming liquids."

Stacy narrowed her eyes at her examiner.

"What...method?" she asked, fuming.

"The method of getting on your knees and sucking on a thick rod until it delivers the liquid into your mouth. Apparently, you have done this on many occasions with male humans."

Stacy's eyes were blazing with anger as she folded her arms.

"You fucking asshole!"

(zap)

"OW!!!!!!!" Stacy yelled as her training choker shocked her again.

"You will suck on this...bitch," the droid ordered.

"Alright! Alright!" Stacy quickly tossed her hair back and grabbed the base of the rod with both hands, "I can't fucking believe I'm about to go down on a droid named 'Daddy'."

"DAD-D," the machine corrected.

Stacy rolled her eyes as she parted her lips and took the entire shaft in her warm wet mouth.

Wanting to get this over with as soon as possible, Stacy began bobbing her head rapidly on the rod, using as much suction as she could manage.

"I can't believe I'm fucking doing this," Stacy thought to herself as she stared up at the droid with her beautiful blue eyes, "I'm on my knees in my concert dress blowing an alien machine's cock."

"Faster, bitch," the droid instructed.

Humphing in protest, Stacy began bobbing her head as quickly as she could, her gorgeous brunette hair whipping back and forth, caressing her bare shoulders as she sucked and sucked and sucked, the jangling O-ring of her obedience choker a degrading reminder of her captivity.

"What the fuck am I getting ready to swallow?" the beautiful student turned slave thought to herself, "what is this liquid going to do to me?"

"Mmmmmm! Mmmmmm! Mmmmmmm!" Stacy gave little moans as she used all of her oral tricks on the droid's cock, desperately trying to make it come and get this over with. It was so demeaning to be forced to do this, on her knees, wearing her formal concert dress, being punished by a shock collar, and going down on a fucking droid!

Stacy felt like a complete whore.

"Prepare to receive the medication," the droid whirred.

When Stacy felt the rod actually get warm in her mouth, the normally non-swallower instinctively tried to pull away, only to have the droid's robotic arms wrap around her head and grab her long tussled hair to hold her in place.

"MMMM!!!!! MMMMMM!!!!!!!" Stacy's eyes widened as she felt the liquid explode from the rod inside her mouth, firing everything down her throat. She swallowed all of it, bitching the entire time as the droid's arms pulled her by the hair, yanking her head back and forth with amazing strength until it was finished with her.

As soon as the droid released its grip, Stacy pulled back, half-sputtering and half-choking.

"Ugh, you fucking bastard," the college girl tossed her tussled hair back as she tried to regain some dignity, "what did you just do to me?!?"

The droid beeped a response.

"The medication you have just received will make your body respond to any orders given to you. The effect eventually dissipates, but will last long enough for us to complete your sexual examination."

"Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?" Stacy asked exasperated.

"Negative, bitch."

(whoosh)

Immediately, two metallic doors opened and a large steel circular object slid forward into view. The wheel was vertical with a diameter of around seven feet, and had four metal clasps attached to it at various points around the circumference.

Stacy gaped as she began to realize that the restraints were for her.

"You will secure yourself to the examination wheel," the droid ordered.

Stacy put her hands on her hips defiantly.

"Not a chance. There is no way I'm going to strap myself into..."

Even as she bitched, Stacy began walking towards the wheel, her high heels clicking on the hard floor as she stepped up onto the platform and leaned back against the smooth metallic surface.

"Oh fuck no! You are NOT making me do this!" Stacy exclaimed as she involuntarily placed her right ankle into the metal clasp, leaning over to fasten the restraint.

"You can't do this to me!!!"

(click)

Appalled that she was locking herself onto the wheel against her will, Stacy panicked.

"You're forcing me to do this, you tin bastard!"

Still bitching, Stacy placed her left ankle into another one of the metal clasps.

(click)

Dismayed, Stacy's beautiful blue eyes went wide as her wrists began to move into the restraints on either side of her hips.

"No! No, don't!" the bitchy brunette's voice actually trembled just a little as both clasps closed around her wrists.

(click)

(click)

Tugging against her restraints in a useless protest, Stacy glared at her captor.

"Let me go, you fucker!" she shouted, "when I get out of these cuffs I'm going to kick your metal ass!"

Completely unfazed by Stacy's rants, the alien droid glided to a control panel.

"We will begin the examination."

Instantly, several monitors along the walls activated, showing Stacy from various camera angles. Looking at the different views and seeing herself restrained wearing her black concert dress, the images resembled the cliché damsel in distress scene from an over the top science fiction film...

...except, no one was coming to rescue her.

Stacy's thoughts were interrupted as a whirring noise caught her attention.

"What's that?" she asked hesitantly, turning her head as best as she could while restrained.

"OH!" Stacy yelped as she felt two mechanical clasps emerge from panels on either side of her, gripping the fabric of her dress.

The abducted college student opened her mouth in shock as her shoulderless top was slowly tugged down, her perky breasts spilling out over the dress as her unusually hard tits revealed themselves to the cameras.

Stacy saw her exposed rack on several of the many large monitors stationed around the room, her breasts rising and falling beautifully with her deep uneasy breathing. She had always been proud of her breasts, and the only times she showed them to anyone was when she wanted to use them on guys to get what she wanted.

Now however, Stacy's glorious mounds were on full display, projected onto screens from several angles all around the room while she watched, helplessly restrained to some sort of vertical wheel while being examined by her unknown captors.

"You will explain the function of these," the droid ordered.

Stacy glanced down at her rack.

"They're my breasts, dumbass," Stacy fired back, "they make milk for babies to drink by sucking on the tits."

After a few beeps and whirrs, the droid seemed to be confused.

"Our information indicates that your breasts do not produce milk and have previously only had adult males sucking on them."

Stacy rolled her eyes.

"Mygod, you're thick," the college girl bitched, arching her back as best she could to thrust her hard tits forward, "these only start making milk when you are pregnant."

More beeps and whirrs...

"Then why have you allowed adult males to suck on your breasts?"

Stacy had just about had enough.

"None of your fucking business!"

(zap)

"OW!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!" Stacy yelled as her training choker shocked her again, "OKAY DAMMIT! BECAUSE IT FEELS GOOD!"

Satisfied with Stacy's answer, the droid activated another lever.

(click)

Stacy moistened her lips nervously as the mechanical clasps moved down to her hips.

"What are you doing to me?!?"

The clamps took hold of Stacy's dress once again and began tugging the skirt up in short yanks, revealing the college girl's black satin panties.

"Don't you fucking dare!" Stacy narrowed her piercing blue eyes at the droid as the metal clasps slid under the thin fabric of the tiny thong.

(rip)

"OH!" she yelped as the mechanical arms easily tore the fabric to her black thong that had left little to the imagination. Stacy moistened her lips nervously as the useless panties fell away, robbing the college girl of her only protection and exposing her smooth tight pussy.

Daphne123
Daphne123
2,255 Followers