Stacy's Education Pt. 02

Story Info
Stacy's roommate takes advantage of her situation.
5.1k words
4.82
5k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/25/2024
Created 05/10/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please see part one for summary and warnings.

By the time Stacy reached her dorm room, she was feeling cool and practical. She was ready to re-assess her situation and figure out a solution.

A real solution--one that didn't involve going begging to that limp-dick geek, Brad. What had she been thinking?

She hopped into the shower and cleaned off. Washing between her legs was a bit of a challenge, but she kept her touch light and mostly spread her labia so that the water could do its job. The water pressure in the dorms was thankfully weak enough that she was able to experience the stimulation as more of a sensual, gentle massage.

If it had been the shower back at home, with the detachable shower head...the one that she had used more than once to tease herself nearly to the point of coming by playing the spray of water back and forth over her clit, until finally pushing herself over the edge into a glorious, hard orgasm with a quick rub of her fingers...

Stacy's cunt throbbed, and she groaned, frustrated with the situation and with herself for letting her mind wander that way. Stay focused!

When she emerged from the bathroom, the dorm room was no longer empty: Mindy had returned and was sitting at her desk, making notes from a textbook. She looked up as Stacy walked past her.

"Hey, Stace."

"Hi."

"Do you have any idea what happened to my hair brush?"

"Uh," Stacy hesitated, then quickly decided that denial was the best route. "What do you mean?"

"I mean...I found it on the floor, broken?"

"Oh." She hadn't realized she'd thrown it that hard. She had a brief pang of regret--she had kind of been thinking about stealing it and fucking herself with it again, ideally once she worked out whatever the fuck was keeping her from coming. "Maybe it fell off your desk?"

Mindy stood up from her chair suddenly. The look she was directing at Stacy was...weird. Kind of intense, with an almost sort of hidden smile in her eyes.

"Stacy," Mindy said firmly, "tell the truth."

Her voice echoed oddly in Stacy's head, overlaying dizzily with the voice of the guy--that guy...saying the same thing to her, while he had her pinned down, his cock pumping into her hungry pussy...

"I fucked myself with it because I wanted to come so so so bad and I can't come at all and I don't know what's happening to me," Stacy blurted, the words tumbling out of her in a rush. She sucked in a breath quickly to try and stop herself, appalled, but there was a pressure in her mind that forced her to keep talking. "And then I was upset so I threw it across the room and I didn't realize I broke it and I wish I hadn't so that I could fuck myself with it again!"

Mindy stared.

Initially, her eyes were as wide with shock as Stacy's, but then a sly smirk slowly crept across her face.

"You can't come, huh? Wonder why that might be."

"I," Stacy stuttered, scrambling, and then closed her mouth again, afraid of what might come out without her permission next--but there was no more pressure inside of her, and after a moment she decided it was safe to speak. "I didn't, um, I mean--that wasn't what I meant to--I misspoke."

"Really? Because, like, that sounds really frustrating." Mindy backed up slowly to the door of their room and pushed it shut. "If you're having some kind of problem, maybe I could...help?"

"I'm not a lesbo," Stacy blurted, wrinkling her nose in disgust.

Mindy rolled her eyes. "Me neither, you idiot. Don't you remember that I was dating Dave until last week?"

Oh, right. Dave. Stacy had fucked him at a party a couple of weeks ago, just to see if he was as loyal as Mindy claimed. She hadn't realized they'd broken up after that.

Still, she eyed Mindy suspiciously. "So, what...you're straight, but you want to play with my pussy anyway?"

"I'm not too stuck-up to help a girl out," Mindy said, flipping her hair. "I mean, I'm not going to go down on you or anything. But if you show me what's going on, maybe we can figure it out together. Have you tried a vibrator?"

"Yeah," Stacy sighed, and went to grab her bullet vibe, which she found back in the top drawer of her dresser.

Hadn't she thrown that across the room, too? But now it was cleaned and plugged in...she must have picked it up before class and forgotten.

Mindy followed behind her, hovering just close enough over her shoulder that Stacy was a little uncomfortable. But that wasn't the only reason she was uncomfortable. She couldn't deny that the arousal that had started itching at her again in the shower was growing once more to a heavy throb in her loins, her clit tingling at the thought of someone, anyone giving her permission to orgasm.

Still, though, Stacy hesitated. She really didn't like the way Mindy was looking at her. And she didn't want Mindy to be looking right at her pussy--it'd be obvious how recently she'd been fucked, and she didn't want to answer any questions about what had happened with Brad.

"Let me put on panties," she said.

Mindy looked at her, then shrugged. "Sure. Whatever." Stacy gave her another look, and Mindy rolled her eyes, then turned around.

Stacy slipped on a pair of cotton panties under the towel, then pulled on a loose sleep-shirt over the top that hung low enough to cover most of her body.

"Okay," she said, and Mindy turned back around. "You really want to...help me?"

"Yeah. I mean, it sounds awful. If I couldn't come, I'd be going nuts," Mindy said, her eyes wide with sympathy.

"Fine. I think..." Stacy said, then stopped herself, not able to confess out loud that she thought she needed permission--not when she wasn't in the heat of the moment. "Um, I think maybe you can help, I guess. What should we do?"

"Show me what happens when you try to get off?" Mindy suggested.

"Okay," Stacy said, and took a breath. Some part of her was still deeply embarrassed at the idea of getting off in front of another girl--especially Mindy, who she didn't especially like--but a deeper, rawer part of her was absolutely desperate for relief, and couldn't disregard the possibility that if Mindy gave her permission, she might finally get there.

She flicked on the bullet vibe and pressed it against her underwear. Immediately, her mouth dropped open on a gasp as the vibrations passed through the thin fabric and teased her hard, aching clit. Her eyes rolled towards the ceiling as her hips rocked forward, rubbing into the humming toy.

"Wow," Mindy said. "You look, like, really fucking horny."

"Shut up," Stacy groaned, and then spread her legs wider so that she could wedge the vibrator more firmly against her body. She whimpered, feeling the crest of her pleasure coming hard and fast this time despite the distance created by the cloth; her body was so incredibly sensitive after being teased all day and after having had time to rest in the shower. "I...oh, fuck..."

"Are you close already?" Mindy demanded. "Jesus."

"Please," Stacy whimpered, then whined as her body started to tense up, her knees shaking. She fought against the words for a second, feeling a distant embarrassment at the idea of Mindy hearing them, but she was almost there, she needed..."Please-can-I-come?"

"Oh my God," Mindy gasped. "What did you just say?"

"Please, please?" Stacy stammered more frantically, feeling the climax build and build against that locked door inside her. "Please, please say I can come, please say it--ohh--ohhh," she moaned in despair as her window passed and the orgasm dissipated again, leaving her pussy quaking.

Mindy took a step towards Stacy.

Stacy watched her, confused, but she was too desperate now to be worried. Her embarrassment and self-consciousness had been washed away by the flood of need that had been re-ignited in her. She had the brief thought that maybe she should stop, or at least try to communicate to Mindy more clearly what she needed--but she couldn't talk herself into pulling the wonderful little toy away from her needy clit. The vibrations were rocketing her towards the edge again already.

Mindy walked right up to her and put one of her hands over Stacy's, pressing firmly to grind the bullet even harder into Stacy's body.

Stacy hiccoughed out a little whimpering noise and grabbed onto the bed behind her with one hand to try and brace herself. "Oh...it's gonna...it's coming again, please, this time, please?"

"Please what? You need me to to tell you that you're allowed to get off?" Mindy asked. "Is that what you're begging for? You want my permission to have a nice, big orgasm?" She pressed harder as she spoke, moving her fingers back to massage at Stacy's empty, clenching hole through the fabric.

"Yes!" One of Stacy's legs gave out and she leaned back against the bed, shuddering, as she whined. "Yes, I need it, please, it's--it's--oh please, please, please, can I come, can I come?" She rocked her hips down as she begged, grinding into her and Mindy's hands together, the vibrations of the toy shuddering through her and the pressure of Mindy's hand at her hole adding a sharp, bright pleasure. "You need to say it now, now, please, please--"

"No, you skank, I'm not letting you come."

"Oh, ohh, oh no," Stacy whined, feeling the steady thumping inside of her as her body once again began to thrum with that thick pleasure, the indescribable ache of knowing she'd been denied. "I, why! Please?"

"Why? Because you're a mean, spoiled bitch," Mindy said easily, massaging Stacy's overheated cunt with her hand. "You think I don't know what you did with Dave? And you didn't even want to date him, you just fucked him to prove that you could."

"Mmmm," Stacy gasped, overwhelmed by the bursts of sensation ignited under the grind of Mindy's fingers. "I--I'm sorry!"

"Yeah, I bet you are. You're a lot more polite like this," Mindy observed. "How about this. You do everything I say, and I'll think about calling Dave over here to fuck you. You'll have to convince him yourself to say yes when you start squealing like a whore, though."

"I, oh," Stacy gasped, squirming in place. She couldn't think, she needed, she needed--! "Yes, okay, yes, what do you want me to do?"

"Give me that, for starters," Mindy said, snatching the bullet from Stacy. "And move your hand out of the way."

Stacy obeyed, reaching behind her to grab at the bed instead.

Mindy slid a hand into her panties and rubbed a finger over Stacy's hyper-sensitive clit, making Stacy gasp and squirm again. Then she put the vibrating toy in there, nestling it between the plush lips of Stacy's labia so that it pressed right up against her clit.

"Ahhh," Stacy groaned through gritted teeth. She barely noticed when Mindy took her hands away; the cotton panties held the bullet in place, leaving her shaking with the stimulation. She slowly slid down to kneel on the floor, her legs weak, her empty pussy spasming. The sensation was overwhelming, and she was immediately frantic to know that she'd at least get a chance to come. "You'll call Dave? You really will?"

"You want to get fucked that bad?" Mindy teased. "Be good, and I'll do it."

"What should I do?" Stacy begged. She could barely see straight through the pleasure washing over her, her clit practically boiling with it. The next rising orgasm came up so fast that she was taken by surprise, gasping and panting. "Oh--I'm gonna--please, can I come?"

"No. You haven't earned it yet. Stop asking," Mindy said, and Stacy choked back a wailing noise as Mindy's voice once again overlayed with that man's in her ears--

--and for a moment she felt him inside of her, the memory of his thick cock splaying her open, pumping away so perfectly inside of her, driving her to a state of nirvana-like bliss where she didn't even have to worry about coming because she knew it just wasn't allowed...

"Oh my God, look at you," Mindy said. Her voice seemed to be coming from far away, drifting to Stacy through the rushing sound of her own frantic heartbeat in her ears. "I can't believe it worked, I thought that guy was full of shit."

"Mmn," Stacy whimpered, rolling her hips as she felt another edge well up inside of her...and then, like a wave in the ocean, pass over her.

There was no urge to beg this time. Mindy had told her not to. She was just supposed to...stay quiet, and let it happen to her.

"Well, I'm going to do homework for a bit, okay? You just keep wiggling around like that, and if you behave yourself, maybe we'll get you some dick to ride."

"Hnn..."

***

Time passed.

Stacy had no hope of knowing how long. She was in a haze, drifting in a sea of need. She was only sometimes aware of her body. As the minutes or hours slipped away, she pitched forward on her hands and knees, and then eventually found herself lying on the rug, rocking her hips and grinding her chest down to feel the texture of the rug on her nipples through her shirt.

She lost distinct awareness of her clit, or the bullet. They had become one thing: one buzzing, humming organ, pulsing and aching, driving her up to the crest of arousal over and over. Each time that building wave pulled back again, leaving her unfulfilled and needy, she twinged with just a bit more soreness and oversensitivity--but not for long; if she waited, if she just waited like a good girl, the pleasure soon returned, rushing up to swamp her like the tsunami after the ocean pulling back from the shore.

Mindy spoke to her a few times, saying things like, "You sound like such a whore," and, "What are you doing, trying to fuck the rug?"

Another time she spoke to someone else, and Stacy was briefly hopeful that it was Dave, that he was there to fuck her, but eventually she realized that Mindy was on the phone: "Yeah, she's totally lost her mind. You can come pick her up later, I'm gonna play with her for a bit first. Yeah, we'll use condoms."

At some point, the waxing and waning of Stacy's arousal became gentler, less overwhelming.

It was some time before she realized that this was because the bullet vibe had died again. She was bringing herself to the edge just by squeezing her thighs together and humping into the plastic shape of it.

Or maybe she wasn't even edging any more. Maybe she had lost track of what that meant, without her own voice in her ears begging for permission to come.

Did it matter, really, when she couldn't even ask? Could she really say she was at the edge of orgasm when she knew there wouldn't be one? There might as well not be anything on the other side of that impossible barrier.

All that she had was this--the never-ending throbbing inside her, the burn of pleasure in her swollen clit as she rocked her hips and rubbed it against the toy trapped in her panties, teasing herself with the friction and the memory of the vibrations.

"What a slut," Mindy said. "Can't you hear yourself? Don't you even care?"

Stacy blinked vacantly, then listened. She did sound like a slut: she was making needy little mewling noises, panting noisily when she needed to breathe.

Her brain was foggy and thick with arousal, making it hard for her to reach a conclusion about this, her thoughts scattering every time her humping jostled the unmoving vibrator against her clit in an especially stimulating way.

"Don't care," she admitted finally, after spending what felt like an absurdly long time thinking over Mindy's question.

Mindy laughed. "I guess that's good news for you. How's your clit feel? Isn't it numb from the vibrator?"

"Vibrator stopped."

"Really? Oops," Mindy laughed. "Well, Dave is on his way over, so I guess you better get up off the floor anyway."

Stacy made an attempt to get up, but her arms were weak and shaky, and it was hard to stand if she wanted to keep squeezing her thighs and grinding her clit into the toy. "Can't," she concluded, collapsing onto her stomach to roll her hips against the carpet.

"You have to, if you want Dave to fuck you. Maybe he'll let you come, remember?"

"Oh," Stacy gasped, then immediately made a more honest attempt, grabbing onto the side of her bed to drag herself upright. She whimpered in disappointment when the toy finally fell out of position, and leaned against the bed to shove one hand down into her panties--first with the intention of putting the toy back into place, but her fingers immediately found her clit, and she just ended up rubbing herself instead, letting out long moans.

"Oh my God, you useless slut," Mindy giggled. She came over and grabbed Stacy's wrists, pulling her hands away from her pussy. Stacy tried to fight her off, determined to keep on rubbing herself, but she was too weak from the hours of squirming and sweating, and Mindy overpowered her easily and pinned her wrists to the bed, then dug the little bullet vibe out of her soaked underwear. "Gross."

"Unhggh," Stacy groaned, her hips humping instinctively at Mindy's hand until it was withdrawn.

"You're such a mess. Oops, that's Dave," Mindy said, leaving Stacy and going to open the door in response to a knock.

Stacy immediately reached down with both hands, rubbing and tugging heatedly at her soaking panties, groaning as the fabric dug up between her labia against her clit. "Ffffuck, oh fuck..."

"What--" Dave exclaimed at the door, sounding shocked, but Mindy quickly shushed him and whispered something that Stacy couldn't really hear over her own desperate grunting.

A minute, Mindy approached her bed, Dave following behind. His eyes were wide as he stared at Stacy writhing on the bed, hands between her legs.

Mindy was the one who spoke. "Dave's here. You were saying you really wanted to fuck him again, isn't that right, Stacy?"

"Yes, yes," Stacy immediately agreed eagerly.

"And you don't mind if I'm here for that, right? Like...watching?"

"That's fine, that's fine, please just fuck me!"

Dave's eyes went even wider, and he looked a little nervous; but when Mindy patted him meaningfully on the shoulder, he reached down to start unzipping his pants, and Stacy's pussy pulsed when she saw that he was already pretty hard.

"Yes," she whined, spreading her legs. "Yes, yes, please!"

"Come on, slut," Mindy said, and climbed up onto the bed, too. She rolled Stacy onto her stomach, then turned her around so that her legs dangled off the side of the bed.

The pressure on her stomach made Stacy groan, then she groaned again when Dave pulled her underwear down around her thighs and exposed her soaked pussy.

Mindy settled down to sit cross-legged in front of Stacy, smirking down at her. Stacy whined as she listened to the sound of Dave opening up a condom wrapper.

"You're...sure about this?" Dave asked, sounding a little confused.

"Yes, please! Put it in!" Stacy said, trying to find the strength to sound demanding, but the words came out more like a plea. Then Dave's cock breached her, and she was screaming. "OHH! Yes, deeper, more, more!"

"Jesus," Dave gasped, pressing into her obediently. "You're so wet. I can just..." He didn't finish his thought, but instead started thrusting hard and fast, his hips slapping audibly against Stacy's ass.

"YES!" Stacy squealed, squirming to rub her raw clit into the bedding as she felt the familiar feeling of orgasm drawing up inside her, the pulsing of her cunt matching Dave's quick pace. "Fuck, yes, yes, YES!" She had been good, so good and now she was getting rewarded, it was going to feel absolutely amazing, she was going to come her fucking brains out on Dave's cock, she was going to finally--finally--

The orgasm built and built inside her, monumental, until she could barely think about anything else--she just needed permission, she just needed someone to say she could come, anyone, she just needed--

--But she couldn't ask. Mindy had never rescinded the order for her to be quiet.

Stacy's eyes flew open and her mouth gaped in stunned horror at the realization.

12