Stage Whore Wife

Story Info
Slut wife used on stage sinks into depravity.
4.3k words
74.5k
108

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon after hubby and I moved to suburbia, Mary, one of our new neighbors asked me to act in a local production. I initially said no, but she said I did not actually have to speak and that it was for charity and lots of the other neighbors were getting involved and; that everyone was playing a part in the production! She guilt tripped me until I found myself reluctantly agreeing. I did not actually know what to expect exactly nor how my role was different from everyone else's until after I arrived at the theater, but I could not be the only person in the area not doing my bit for charity!

It seemed most of the neighbors including my husband were stage hands, lights, etc. Mary's eighteen year old son Mitch was sandwich boy. Her husband was acting, but as a Roman officer and so it went on. I was the only local who was in the non-speaking prisoner group, which at first I thought was a good thing and Mary told us all not to worry; all we had to do was follow the instructions the guards gave, though and then she laughed a little when she said it.

The first scene was just the guards talking and a general build up and, while watching, I turned to the guy on my right and asked if he actually knew what was expected of us prisoners or had he been roped in like me, he said, "I think they got most of us from the art group and naturist sun club out of town but we are supposed to be making a statement."

His answer left me more perplexed but not for long as seconds latter the large gates of the villa's courtyard swung open and Mary's husband, Mike (dressed as a Roman officer), started barking orders telling us to get into the court yard and line up. The set was pretty impressive and it did feel like I had stepped back in time. There were about fifteen prisoners which was all the stage could manage, about five guys and ten women randomly dispersed and of, various ages shapes and sizes. We had pretend lanterns above us and I was near one which would make me clearly visible to the audience that was not there...... Yet.

"You lucky prisoners will not be dying today."

I nearly started to laugh at Mike the Roman but he gave me a stare that said I should take this seriously.

"We have work camps where you are needed, but first strip out of your clothes."

I thought I could not have heard right but the guards with swords nudged us and repeated.

"Strip"

"Everything"

And the other prisoners began to obediently do that! Now I realized why the sun club had been targeted! I looked around, but my husband just stared and nodded that I should join in. Mary's son was clearly loving watching the clothes piled up as more and more tits were put on display, while another of my neighbors was looking right at me. Then Ken, a neighbor/guard, pushed me, "Are you deaf? Strip bitch".

I started to say in a genuinely worried voice. "I don't think I'm supposed to be here."

But he laughed and the huge officer (Mike) marched towards me shouting in a fake accent, "You are on the program, your name is on my list,"as he pointed at his pretend list of names. "Now strip!"

I looked around at the others and nervously began to follow the rest of the prisoners. It was like some weird out of body experience but I found myself subserviently accepting the fact I was expected to get naked and started unbuttoning my blouse as if I had no choice but to add my clothes to the pile else the snarling guards would take me out back and slaughter me. Besides, I did not want to be the only one making a fuss and to be honest even though I was shaking at removing my clothes so publicly; it was turning me on being the neighbors bitch! I could certainly feel my pussy moisten at being on public display. Once naked we all stood there below the lights with hands covering as much as possible but that was not happening.

"Put your hands down and at your sides," Mike commanded.

Again, we all complied, my big soft tits hanging on full view before my neighbors started to inspected us like cattle. They squeezed tits and made lewd comments about our cunts and they poked the guys dicks. Ken even told me to open my mouth and then shoved his finger in, finger fucking my mouth. Another pulled my nipples and Mike actually touched my clit as he walked past, lifting his fingers to his nose. I noticed a couple of the male prisoners getting aroused and wondered how an audience would react to this? Then I realized I'`d be on stage in full view and a shudder ran through me as we were told to stand with our feet apart and I felt the breeze hit my wet folds.

Roman guard Mike claimed we were, "Dirty lice ridden filth that needed washing".

We had to lift our arms as they used wet mops to wash us, tits and armpits first and then, with legs apart and hands on wall, we had to bend forward as they scrubbed between our thighs. Having your clothed neighbors looking right at your butt hole while you spread your cheeks is both humiliating and thrilling at the same time. When that mop rubbed between my legs I almost clenched my thighs to keep it there so I could ride it and I'm sure the guy wielding it knew that as he rubbed vigorously a couple of times to finish off!

Then someone shouted, "CUT!" and everyone stopped acting. Mary said, "That was great people but please don't get dressed yet as we want to do the scene again and push things a little further."

She smiled at me as she said this and I was thinking 'push things how exactly?' Mary's teenager appeared with a cup of tea and said, "Here you go, Mrs Smith."

It was another surreal moment and I noticed him looking straight at my pussy as I took the cup. For the next two minutes I stared at the naked people in the room as my various neighbors approached me and said things like, "Well done, so brave."

As I forced a smile saying, "Well, it is for charity."

Ken came over as well and said, "I hope I didn't go too far?"

"No, everything was fine," I replied though I don't know why!

He gave me a nice smile and said, "Talk about intro to the neighborhood."

Moments later there was more shouting and then we were back on stage, this time we cut straight to abuse, the prisoners were made to face the wall again and one guard (who lived five doors down) put his face next to my ear, shoved his hand between my legs and said, "You're so wet."

Another grabbed my tits from behind while thrusting his groin into my butt; and on one female they wrote "WHORE". I know I should have been outraged but to be honest I was getting more and more turned on as I realized I was not to blame for any of this. Whatever happened, it was not my fault, I was just following orders and the submissive in me was loving it!

That evening, me and hubby fucked like rabbits, with him admitting he had been shocked at first but the whole concept was turning him on so much that he had gone for a wank! As I described what he missed, he fucked me harder and when I said the guard, our neighbor five doors down, the one he plays golf with, had pushed his fingers into me, we both came hard.

The following week me and hubby turned up keen and ready to go - We had discussed and fucked over outrageous scenarios and the play was already acting as an unexpected aphrodisiac for our previously stale sex life; However the cast were down beat because five of the women and three of the men had not returned. We now had just seven prisoners and the guy who had started to get hard said he was worried about getting a full erection on stage and could he be a guard instead? Not wanting to lose anyone else, hubby reluctantly agreed to replace him as a prisoner to help 'save the show' in Mary's words. Either way, I was soon back facing a wall and totally naked on stage butt stuck out and with my freshly trimmed pussy dripping in anticipation. The new guard, John, wasted no time in abusing his position and, very quickly, we all realized that the Roman skirts the guys were now wearing did not hide hard cocks. Hubby was standing next to me and had a clear view of this mans hands squeezing his wife's tits. Hubbie's nakedness did nothing to hide the fact that it was turning him on! Meanwhile my guard's cock had slid straight between my legs and along my slit, not into me but he was sawing it back and forth and, if I tilted my hips, he would be up me. Just then a woman at the other end squealed...

"CUT CUT CUT!" It was Mary.

"We will have no actors left at his rate guys."

There was laughter, some of it nervous, as one of the women walked off.

Mary continued, "We need to find a solution.Yes, you are supposed to be mean guards but it's not a porn show!"

And so we all went home wondering where it would go from here? Later in the week we found out as Mike and Mary invited us over to theirs. When we arrived, some of the other neighbors joined us, all the guards, a lights guy and the script guy. We were given wine and then all sat round the kitchen table. The script guy said, "We need the male slaves to look like slaves, naked and vulnerable they wouldn't have hard cocks."

We all laughed, solution? Grinning he held up a leather chastity belt.

"This will keep wayward dicks in line, try it on for a screen test," and he passed it to my husband, who looked at the group then at the belt and then back at the group.

"Don't be shy we have all seen it before."

Obediently, he stripped and put on what I'd describe as a locked leather thong. There were lots of jokes of course but it looked good and seeing him like that actually gave me a thrill, it also made me realize there were only three females present in this group, me, Mary and the script guy's wife.

With hubby now naked and locked and costume sorted, we drank more wine and started to discuss that the other women were perhaps not committed enough and too nervous and that perhaps just one brave slave should be fully punished? That perhaps an entire scene could be dedicated to that and then the other women would not have to go as far and it would also keep the men in line.

"What do you think, Jane?" Mary asked me, "You seemed to enjoy it."

Some of the guys laughed at that and I said "Well, I suppose it could work" and then Mike quickly interjected with,"We`ll take that as a yes, great, strip off now and lets give it a go."

"Yes, don't look so worried," one of the guys chipped in.

"We have all touched you up more than the others already."

That comment caused a ripple of laughter and I realized they had all been discussing who the sluts were and it looked like I was the biggest! So with rising anticipation of what I might be agreeing to I got out of my seat and stripped for my role right there in the kitchen as chairs were moved.

Soon me and hubby were standing naked as Roman slaves and the guys were the sadistic guards wearing boxers as their costumes were at the theater. Mike stood right in front of me and began stroking my breasts before running his hand down to my slit, he rubbed it several times and then brought his fingers to my nose, my aroma filled the room indicating my pleasure. He grabbed me by the nipples and pulled me forward.

"I think this one needs teaching a lesson boys."

The script guy cut in and suggested a lead, seconds later I was on the dog's lead and collar and totally wet at being paraded round the room in front of everyone. My husband's eyes were on fire at the turn of events and Mary noticed too as she pulled on his nipple and whispered, "Do you like your wife being a little slave girl?"

He grunted in response and quickly they decided I needed to be written on. "Slave whore" got the vote. I nearly came as they painted it across my breasts;, my nipples were rock hard. Next they decided I should crawl round the room on my lead and I knew full well they were checking out my cunt and swinging tits. Then all the guys circled me and I could clearly see they were now sporting prominent bulges.

The script guy cut in again and said, "The audience won't be able to see what is going on."

"Good," replied one guy.

The atmosphere quickly became totally sexual and a cock appeared in front of my waiting mouth. I reached up to stroke it and another one appeared, my mouth began to drool and I wasted no time in sucking them. I was turning into the proverbial whore and the guys clearly realized I was worked up and cock hungry. This was the major turning point and I knew, as that cock went down my throat and I felt hands on my rear,that there would be no turning back with the guys after this. Hubby was now on his knees too, eating Mary as she gave him a running commentary of the action while pulling his teats.

"The little slut is already sucking cock as one of the guards is about to slide his huge dick into her from behind," and so it went on.

Much later...

"Your wife loves getting fucked slave, that was number five."

Suffice to say they all fucked me solid for over an hour in that kitchen as I became nothing more than a willing cum dump while Mary narrated events, which made me insanely horny as it highlighted my depravity. Even the script guy's wife had me eat her out. Until finally Mary said to my hubby,"You can watch now slave as the whore takes teen cock."

She moved to one side in time for hubby to see Mitch the eighteen year old son of our neighbor mount his middle aged slut whore wife with an impressive fat young cock! A cock that he had no hope of competing with.

Mitch proceeded to hammer my married hole as the others watched and I wailed my appreciation. He soon added copious amounts of spunk to my already full, stretched and willing cunt hole. Then, as his glistening length slid from me, Mary wasted no time in pushing her slave's head straight between my whore legs ordering,"Clean it slave."

And so Pandora`s box opened as the others watched us become fully immersed in our roles. That night me and hubby fucked like rabbits once more as we talked over events, agreeing to just enjoy the ride. Even away from the theater I was becoming bolder in my behavior with skirts getting shorter and heels higher and I appreciated all the extra attention it got me. It was a thrill meeting a neighbor in a shop and knowing he had screwed me. The following week two more prisoners never arrived and we did not rehearse that slave scene, instead Mike and Mitch asked to talk to me back stage where Mike quickly put his hand up my skirt saying, "You seemed to enjoy the other evening, Jane, are you looking forward to doing this on stage?"

He quickly had me panting, "Yes."

And it was clear they had every intention of carrying on from where they left off last time, father and son bent me over a barrel prop and spit roasted me. When they had finished three other guys who had enjoyed me before appeared saying, "Lets take the theater whore into a closet."

Again, I was well fucked by three rampant cocks. When I exited the closet, Mary was waiting to lead me to the stage with a cunt full of spunk, here in front of the entire crew and cast she announced the wonderful news that, "Jane has agreed to be the shows whore."

I could not believe she was telling everyone that, but it was true and I gushed at the words.

"She will be doing the sex scenes to save the other ladies blushes."

There was some polite applause at that, then to my amazement, Mary went on to say, "Please feel free to help her get fully immersed in her role, we want her to feel comfy being on display, the show does not go live for a month so there is plenty of time for you all to get intimately acquainted."

The people that had already fucked me at Mike and Mary's home smiled, those that had not looked aghast, some looked flushed and some looked at hubby, while I began to look at the floor. Then one guy walked right up to me, turned me round, hitched up my skirt and entered me. To my shame, I made no attempt at protest and simply let him screw me right there. If anyone had not been sure what Mary was saying they knew now! For the rest of the rehearsal the only thing the guys practiced was fucking me, except for hubby who willingly watched his whore wife practice her role as he sank his own length into Mary.

That evening me and hubby did not fuck because when he dropped his pants he was locked into his chastity device; he said, "After I fucked Mary she put me in this, Mary and& Mike are now our master and mistress until the show is over, she does not want me wasting my spunk on a whore who will be getting plenty of action elsewhere anyway."

I was angry at first but then he explained, "She said you were fucking her husband and son and all the guys, all she wanted was my one cock, it seemed a fair trade."

She had a point and my thoughts turned to lust and my future conquests as hubby got on his knees to orally worship his wife's well fucked cunt. We both knew we were being played and that Mary was controlling my man but the ride was mind blowing.

Over the next ten days our home was visited by various men, all offering to help me practice my new role, and I was fucked every day, often more than once, by a variety of cocks under the pretense of rehearsals. All were single guys and all involved in the play. However the rehearsals at the theater were now twice a week, once with the other slave women there and once with just me.

When the other women were there we were still stripped and various ideas were walked through, with plenty of spreading and showing going on, many of the women were more comfy now they knew I was the fuck meat. But when it was just me I was basically fucked for the entire rehearsal, there was no way we could do this stuff on stage but being lead naked on a lead into the center and made to submit was intoxicating. Master and Mistress had made both me and hubby body shave, everything was on easy view and made me feel even more exposed and excited. Master also decided to oil me on stage, it looked great under the lights and, as he rubbed my butt cheeks, his finger slipped into my rear, I pushed back on his digit and moments later in slid his big, Roman commander cock. I remember some of the other guys being shocked at this open display of sodomy, I felt so wanton knowing they could all see my sphincter gripping his meat and he soon had me begging, "Please fuck my ass, Master," as the others looked on. I loved them seeing me act like this.

Of course, once all the guys knew they could use any of my holes, I was regularly air tight with the word whore written front and back. Soon ass fucking became the norm, as did spanking and Mistress would now use a crop on my butt when the desire arose. We were playing with the idea that Mary should be in-charge and throw me to the wolves.

However, as always, things progress and one afternoon when I opened the front door I was taken aback to find a horny Mitch with a horny friend! This was a first, someone from outside the theater circle, a non-actor, I was both scared and excited. Mitch confidently introduced me to his young, black friend, Liam, while he introduced me as Mrs. Smith the slave whore! Within seconds Liam had his young tongue in my married slave whore mouth and my slightly saggy big tits out and we all know young boys have ever ready, rock hard cocks. The pair of them spit roasted me in our bedroom; they double penetrated me and fucked me relentlessly. I loved knowing I had black and white meat stretching my hole more than it had ever had been. They spunked in all my holes while telling me I was a dirty fucking whore. My tits were mauled, slapped and my nipples yanked and I loved seeing Liam's black cock disappear into my eager married fuck hole and all while hubby was locked in his little cock cage. Their combined age was less than hubbies and they used me as fuck meat and went home happy, leaving me with the sort of glow I like and hubby with a huge cream pie for hubby. He got down on his knees to clean up their young mess as I played with my engorged clit.

12