Stages - Blossom, Plum, Prune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To her utter delight he buried his face in her crotch with all the gusto of a starving man enjoying a steak. His hands cupped her butt and raised her upwards. Something inside her clicked, and she let go as never before, eagerly spread herself even wider, and he inhaled her pussy as he'd done with her breasts.

At that touch she felt herself simultaneously expanding to fill the universe, while contracting to a point of white-hot sensual intensity. Her pussy-tissues flowed into his mouth as if he were sucking the flesh from an over-ripe peach.

With tongue and teeth and lips, James sorted through the slippery, complex landscape of her crotch, exploring. Complexity, wetness, excruciating sensitivity on her part. Dealing with this mature creature was not at all like dealing with his young-lady's billiard-ball pussy, where a tiny clit always stood out hard and clear among delicate, precisely defined structures. Again, he marveled at how different this was, and how he preferred this condition. A revelation. He studied his own reactions, decided it was definitely not just a Pogo-esque "Whatever's available is pretty much favorite." He really liked this new arrangement on its own merits.

GG reached down to hold his head, pressed his face hard into her crotch, briefly wondered if he could breathe, decided that breathing was something he was responsible for on his own.

A finger slid deep into her butt once again. More new sensations. Unexpectedly exhilarating, too! Over the years, some of her men had wanted to explore that area, but she had always been afraid, had always declined. Now it just seemed part and parcel of the happenings, perfectly natural – in fact, highly desirable!

She squeezed his head between her thighs, gloriously aware of the rapidly-building pressure inside her abdomen and skull, something she hadn't felt for eons and eons. The pressure became a single, impossibly high violin-like note, drawn out thinner and thinner and thinner, quivering, shaking, crystalline. The whole world seemed to stop and wait. Then it happened. His tongue found her clit amidst her throbbing, swollen tissues, and he began to suck as he had with her boobs, pulling in everything he could get, sliding it back out again.

She climaxed.

Not once, not twice, but continuously.

She was aware of the need to breathe, and unable to force herself to do it. So THIS, she thought, was what all those women-friends of hers had been rhapsodizing over all these years! She bucked her pelvis up hard against his mouth, reached down behind her to feel his finger slipping in and out of her ass, and only then became aware of how much the finger was adding to her pleasure, the waves of climax coinciding precisely with his gentle, insistent sliding finger-thrusts. James's free hand found her nipple-ring, twisted and pulled just exactly right, completing the brain-nipple-clit-bottom circuit and firing off long-buried powder charges in her reptilian brain.

Climaxing nonstop, she seemed to float into a golden time-bubble, and suddenly, there inside it, she was seven again, with her elder sister, both dressed in identical blue play-dresses: in the back yard they had built themselves a simple see-saw, just a four-by-four laid over a wooden bench. Sitting astraddle of it, they were giggling hard as they pivoted. The flat bench seat had given a special thrilling texture to the sensations shooting up through their crotches: push, whap-bang, push, whap-bang. They were climaxing, didn't have a clue what it was they were doing, but enjoying themselves immensely.

Then Mother had arrived, carrying two heavy-cloth kitchen potholders. She'd made them stop rocking, given each one a potholder, called them "saddles", made sure her daughters sat on them so they wouldn't bruise themselves. Then she left them to their game.

Minutes later, Mom had reappeared with her own folded-up towel for a saddle, scooted both of them to one end, sat herself down on the other end, and joined the game. GG remembered clearly how fast Mother had gotten them going, how her face had gone so red and her eyes glazed over for several minutes.

Then, how they had all three been mildly embarrassed afterwards, although it wasn't clear exactly why. Later, Mom had made each of them a special terrycloth pad, and they used them regularly. Mom never rejoined the game, though. From seventy years away, GG's estimation of her Mother took a sudden upwards jump. Within weeks of receiving it she'd begun taking the "saddle" to bed with her, and using it to masturbate with. GG still had it, even knew exactly where it was stored, although she hadn't thought about it (much less used it!) for decades. The memory added fuel to her climaxes.

Finally, James took mercy on her and let her come down off her high: she was panting like a dog in hot sun, completely out of breath. When she opened her eyes, he was peering up at her, just the top of his head down to his eyes was visible over the rise and fall of her belly. He was obviously pleased. That was new, too: a man who hadn't demanded his own pleasure first, who took pains and pleasure in seeing to her needs. The Boy Scout motto applied to sex?

She sighed, wondered if he could tell that was a first for her? Probably not, so she told him, said "I think you just took a virginity that I really didn't know existed."

He smiled, shook his head gently, and whispered "Lover mine, everything, and I mean EVERYthing, between us is a virginity! It's never been done, and it's all brand new. For instance, consider this!" He slithered up beside her, tucked her arms behind her head, and nuzzled her smooth armpit. Every nip of his teeth, every swirl of his tongue, brought her new sensations. When she was gasping for breath again, he stopped and kissed her, very lightly, and from way too close to focus he said "See what I mean? We have plenty of virginities to share!" She clutched his head to her, and he investigated the curve of her neck with his mouth.

Abruptly almost shy, she asked in a whisper "What would YOU like, now? How can I please you? Tell me your favorites!" She meant it with all her heart and soul. "Anything at all. Just ask. But, James, remember... Don't expect too much... I'm... well, James, I never was much good at this, and I've probably forgotten everything I ever knew anyhow..."

James stood up and sat beside her, kissed her lightly across the shoulder and collarbone, shook his head repeatedly and said "Baloney, lover! I can tell just from what we've done already that you're better than "good". And if you think you can't really forget how to ride a bicycle, well, lovemaking has that beat all to hell for permanence! Plus I expect your opinion of your abilities comes from men who weren't particularly good or carrying, and who also didn't know what they had! So, no apologies. At all, ever. Okay?"

Immensely relieved and pleased, GG nodded.

James lay down on his back with his erection in the air. Then he was guiding her atop him, straddled his hips. She looked down between her legs as he stroked his cock-head through her drooling wetness.

He told her "To please me, Madam, is easy. Sit on this thing and fuck yourself silly! Nothing could possibly please me more." He put her hand on the shaft, settled the head against her opening, and waited.

Her move, not his.

The world stood still for GG. Could he read her mind? This was her favorite position, seldom-used, mostly just dreamed of. While she'd adored it, none of her men had particularly fancied the idea - it apparently reduced their feeling of power or control, and they couldn't handle that very well. It had always pissed her off, that attitude. This sort of volunteering had never, ever happened before. Now, invited to take control, she sat bolt upright, poised, for a short eternity. James's hands cupped her hanging breasts delicately, rolling, pinching, stroking.

She let out a deep sigh. She was ready, beyond belief ready. Twenty-seven years, maybe seventy-nine-years of being ready? Eyes shut, head thrown back, she settled.

As she engulfed him she managed only three words, about a second apart.

"Oh."

"My."

"God."

GG's spine arched, her head snapped backwards, and she shook as she bottomed him out inside her belly. Twenty-seven years! And everything still WORKED! She brought her face down so she could see him: suddenly tears were dribbling down her cheeks, he was watching her, wiping the tears with his thumb, offering them to their mouths for alternating licks.

His expression slowly changed from boyish grin to the most amazing tenderness: he held her head between his palms, cock throbbing and twitching deep inside her, whispered "Twenty-seven years! Incredible. I'm so honored, and so HAPPY to be the one to break that idiotic log-jam! This one's all yours. Enjoy!" Then his thumb found her clit.

She rode him hard, harder than she had ever ridden anyone in her entire life, his cock churning her long-disused inner workings deliciously, pushing her womb far upwards, stretching her uterine ligaments in a way that flooded her whole nervous system. She gasped, dug her fingers into his chest so hard she found nail-marks later, and came.

Came in miniature with each stroke. Came more intensely with each rocking of her pelvis against his pubic bone. Came like a rocket with each touch of his thumb on her clit. Came endlessly. Came until she couldn't move, until her legs and bottom and arms were cramping.

Then, with himself maximally deep inside her, James exploded into a string of powerful, lovely, satisfying jerks and spasms. That was perhaps the ultimate pleasure, knowing that she had pleased him as well as herself. When she could open her eyes, he caught her with that infectious grin of his once again, pulled gently on both nipples at once, levered her downwards until they were face to face, up close. Put his arms around her. Waggled her torso side-to-side so her hanging nipples just brushed his own: she might just as well have been tapping them on a hot stove-top, the sensations were so intense.

They lay there a long time, quietly, until finally GG sighed, giggled, and said "That's some bicycle ride!"

Then she explored again. Her fingers found him as hard as ever, and that puzzled her: her previous men, universally, had always come quickly, then instantly softened and shortly thereafter snored. This one? Whizzer! About time somebody got it right for a change, both the eternal hardon and especially the nonstop touching touching touching! Fingers, palms, everywhere.

Right now one hand was fondling her hairline and earlobes, the other slipping up and down her buttcrack, dipping full-depth through her anus with each stroke, an interesting combination of overt sex and gentle cuddling. It was driving her wild. But his ongoing hardon worried her - hadn't she satisfied him? She got up courage, and asked.

He reassured her: yes indeed, she had satisfied him – thoroughly- the continuing hardon was just because he was excited by being here with her. The condition was a compliment to her, from JT.

A long time passed in cuddling; eventually she asked again what she could do for HIM, since he had taken such pains to see to her pleasure. What, what, what? Anything his heart or mind or body desired was his for the asking.

His finger slipped deep inside her bottom, wiggled gently, curled forward to hit that very sensitive special spot that no man had ever found before, way up high, down deep, on the front inner wall of her vagina. She purred and squirmed. Then, abruptly, she understood. He was being a gentleman, not insisting on his own way but rather inviting her to encourage him to take her there! In her BUTT! The whole alien idea both frightened her and intrigued her. She raised up and looked at him, wide-eyed, the concept fully formed but not quite ready for publication. Never. Several of her men had suggested it, she had always refused. They had always been abrupt in bringing up the idea, weren't interested in her pleasure at all, only their own, no explorations, no gentleness, no subtlety had ever been expressed. This was utterly different, wasn't it?

She swallowed hard for courage, and whispered "You, sir, seem extraordinarily interested in my bottom."

He slithered a second finger in, alongside the first, wiggled them together. She glanced at the beautiful view in the mirror: the age difference seemed to have evaporated. Then she stared into his reflected eyes, she liked how they could do that 'finger-in-butt' maneuver so naturally, tilted her head forward so that she could gently grip his lower lip in her teeth, and carefully pressed her body back against his hand until his palm cupped her bottom: and discovered that she liked having him embedded in her this way. Certainly, part of having him deep inside her butt was odd, both feel-good and extremely naughty, which added spice.

GG groaned, actually groaned aloud, and nearly laughed at herself. Such noises, from an old woman. Unseemly. No, this wasn't unseemly, the unseemly thing was the seventy-nine years leading up to this exercise in groaning. Was it possible to make up for lost time, squandered opportunities?

She studied James: was he daring her, with that silent, open, face of his? She re-studied the sensations, and published the results: "Would you care to investigate the possibility, then, sir, of there being yet ANOTHER virginity available?"

There! She'd done it. Carpe the goddamned diem, Woman! Now what?

James replied, obviously immensely pleased by her daring: "You are a delight! I'd love to. GG, to my mind that is one of the two or three the sexiest things we can possibly do. Not just because it feels especially good, which it does, but it is the ultimate turn-on because of the level of trust you put in me. That trust is a most effective aphrodisiac."

He paused. "GG, I can tell that you want to please me. But this absolutely has to be something YOU want to do too. It has to be completely mutual. Are you sure?"

She bit her lip slightly and nodded: oh yes indeed, she was certain!

James studied her a bit longer, then grinned and said "OK then. But let's go very carefully, since you're NOT a sixteen year old, you know, and bottom-games can be awfully demanding on the receiver. Do you happen to have any hand-cream in that bag of yours?"

Quivering internally with the excitement of encountering and engaging something so intriguing but long self-forbidden, she reached the bag, extracted a small squeeze bottle, held it to him. Her heart was racing. Then James was positioning her on her hands and knees. From behind her (BEHIND!), he drove his face into her crotch, sorted through her soft, fleshy folds and stray pubic hairs until he found her clit once more, sucked her into instant white heat again.

Then his tongue was inside her bottom, just as naturally as rain. Another "first" for today, number what? Something large! In the mirror she watched him approach her, on his knees. He was really much, much larger than she. His fleshy cantilever hovered at the ready, looking far too substantial to safely play in the game she had just agreed to. A squeeze of cool lotion, then his cock-head was against her, but he wasn't entering. Why not? His fingers moved from cock to clit and poured gasoline on her fire, and still he didn't move. He seemed worried, hesitant: maybe he was afraid of hurting her?

She caught his eye in the mirror, whispered up at him "Excuse me, Sir, but I suffer from neither hemorrhoids not osteoporosis. I'm curious, I am just hotter than hell, and I'm ready for another adventure. I'm above the age of consent. So FUCK ME!" She giggled aloud at herself: she just didn't talk that way. Ever.

He laughed: she realized with a flash what was utterly unique here... with this man, sex was FUN, not some Mister Macho, intensely and overly serious business. Maybe that was what helped evaporate the age difference? At any rate, how very nice it was.

"At Madame GG's service!" he said. He entered her with an amazing combination of strength and gentleness: she felt as if she were a granite boulder being slowly and lovingly split by the inexorable growth of an oak's taproot. It was delicious in a way she'd never have expected, and the essence of it, the aphrodisiac of which James had spoken, was how she was allowing herself to be so completely exposed and totally vulnerable, while being so comfortable with it.

Later, she was to decide that this first bottom-fuck was the single most intimate and sensual thing she had ever done in her entire life. At the moment, all she did was gasp, first at the initial entry, then again with each stroke.

James held himself firmly in check, using his cock as a gentle probe, exploring, smoothing, soaking in the warmth and snugness she offered so freely to him. His fingers danced on clit and nipples simultaneously, until GG spasmed violently around him. He kept on stroking for the both of them, she pushing back, he driving forward, synchronized. Hard, deep, slow.

Then, she had an idea, whispered "Pull that delicious toy of yours out for a moment. Let me turn over. I'd like to try something."

He slid out, hovered above her, cock glistening like a polished sword as she rotated, lay down on her back. With a tiny grunt, she stretched her legs upwards: he moved his arms to give her clearance, puzzled. Then, suddenly, he grinned from ear to ear as she tucked one foot behind her head, reached out for the other foot, did the same with it so her ankles were crossed behind her neck.

She grinned up at him and whispered "Damn yoga must be useful for some non-standard exercises, don't you think? I've imagined this for decades!"

There was no way she could possibly be more exposed or vulnerable. She wanted him back inside her bottom, but also for him to massage her clit with each stroke, and by god this position was going to do it! He understood, re-entered her. First bottom, then pussy. Alternating strokes. Her body sang, tensed, quivered. He bent his head to snag her nipple ring in his teeth, tugged on it with each cock-slide. She reached up and pinched his nipples, hard, making him shake. Such power in her barely-tame wildman!

They were both at white heat now, holding, holding, watching one another, feeling the feedback between them. He stared her straight in the eyes in a way she'd come instantly to love, unblinking, vulnerable, totally open, invited her to come in. Trembling, she went, flowed inside him, felt him release his control. It was like watching a wave surge and break. Powerful, inexorable, beautiful. Deep inside her bowels, he came, and she matched it. It was nearly impossible to climax in this position, but she managed, shivering throughout on the edge of real leg cramps, the tensions transmogrifying into huge swelling orgasmic pulses. Within her haze of lust, she was pleased with herself. Very few women of any age, she knew, could get into the position at all, much less do this lovemaking successfully - and on the first try! Good reason to be proud of herself.

Afterwards, untangled, they lay quietly, occasionally giggling at themselves in the mirror. He let one soft breast drape over his fingers, nursed slowly and steadily on the other as she steeped her ego in the sensations. His free hand delicately twiddled her sparse, short-cropped pubic hair. She lay there relaxing, luxuriating, her fingertips tracing the baby-soft skin over his pubes, up to the base of his miraculously still-solid hardon. She had an interesting thought, suppressed it with a giggle, which of course caught his attention.

"What?" he asked.

She tilted her head sideways, making her look like a very young woman. Her hand fluttered in his crotch. "I've never shaved myself down here, like you are. I was just wondering what it would be like?"