Stags Pt. 01

Story Info
Father-son dynamics blur in primal, taboo intervention saga
5.9k words
4.51
17.1k
38

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/09/2024
Created 01/09/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author notes: Content Warning: This piece contains explicit and taboo themes, including elements of incest, dominance, and explicit sexual content. Reader discretion is advised. Please be aware of the content and choose to proceed only if you are 18 years or older and comfortable with such themes. Please note that I am not a professional writer, and this piece is a work of fiction. It may contain grammatical errors and stylistic imperfections

Stags: Part One

Hues of red sunlight filtering through the maroon curtains painted the office in shades of red; one window was unshaded and illuminated the dark mahogany walls. A slight fragrance permeated the space, and Todd's sharp nose twitched, trying to place the scent. His thin mustache folded under a nervous smirk as he looked over to his son and whispered.

"Kind of smells like leather and bourbon."

Todd licked his thin lips, not realizing how dry they had gotten, unsure of why he was so damn nervous. His son was sitting across from him in a leather armchair that mirrored his own; a leather couch divided them. His son's attention was on a tall statue nearly touching the ceiling in the corner of the office to the right of the door they entered from. The statue was of a man, or rather a monster, given the statue's goat legs and massive, curving, erect manhood. The statue seemed to be blowing some horn-like instrument. Todd's mumbling caught his son's attention, and he turned to look at his father, his large brown eyes glinting with nervous energy. He rubbed his nose, long like his father's but less Romanesque, with the back of his hand absentmindedly.

"I think that's one of those old gods," he said to his dad with none of the attitude and cruelty that had plagued their conversations for the past month. "It's like a museum here." He ran a hand through his neck-length hair, brown and slightly curly like his mom's. Todd looked around the office and noted the bookshelves along the wall, a few smaller statues on shelves, and a display case that housed something he couldn't quite make out. He was about to stand and have a look when the floor creaked, and Dr. Harrington entered his office.

Todd was struck with nervous energy again and couldn't pinpoint a reason; his heart fluttered as though urging him to flee the area. He looked at his son and noticed that he, too, seemingly tensed up. Silly, Todd thought to himself, observing the psychiatrist and noting that, while striking, nothing was threatening about him. Dr. Harrigton was a man in his mid to late thirties; his eyes were brown but shone brightly under severe and sharp eyebrows. Dr. Harrington's hair swooped back into a stylish undercut, and a neatly manicured beard framed the remainder of his face. Dr. Harington's nose was Roman and proud, much like Todd's, but the Doctor had a set of fuller lips. The Doctor wore a tailored suit that advertised he was a man of fitness.

Todd breathed heavily through his nose and stood up with his hand outstretched, shaking off his nervous energy. Dr. Harrington stepped past his desk, took Todd's hand in his own, and shook it; an earthy cologne wafted from the tailored suit.

"Welcome, Mr. Reynolds." Dr. Harrington said in a soothing but firm voice. Todd noticed that his son had remained seated, but when Dr. Harrington strolled over and held his hand to the boy, he stood quickly and gripped the Doctor's hand.

"You must be Ethan," the Doctor said, shaking his son's hand. Ethan nodded.

Dr. Harrington released Ethan and stepped back, leaning against the front of his desk. Todd and Ethan sank back into their chairs, looking up at him.

"Now," Harrington said. "Let's get started, your time is valuable." He looked directly at Todd and swept his gaze slowly over Ethan. "Both of you know that my practice is intense and unconventional. You'll remember the contracts and NDAs you signed, as my research is beyond value."

Todd nodded, and Ethan's plump lips pulled together in an understanding smile.

"Doctor Hadad referred you, Todd after you had discussed the situation with him," Harrington recalled, and Todd nodded. "In that case, let's start with you, Todd. Tell me what brings the two of you to my office."

Todd ran a hand through his brown hair, thinning at his widow's peak, and sighed before replying. "Well, it all started when he joined the wrestling team," Ethan snorted sarcastically, his attitude returning now that the situation's oddness had worn off, but Todd continued. "But it got bad after the incident in the bathroom."

"Vagueness will not serve us here," Harrington guided.

"He means he caught me jerking it and ever since has been upset that my dick is so much bigger than his." Ethan blurted out, his nostrils flaring.

"No," Todd barked. "I've been upset because as you were 'jerking it,' it happened to be with your mother's panties nearly shoved up your goddamn nose!"

"When I looked over, your eyes weren't near my nose. They were looking right at my-"

"A moment," Harrington interrupted. He stood from his desk, looking down at both. "Let's continue to be productive here. Now, Todd, you say this all began when Ethan joined a wrestling team?"

Todd nodded. "After he joined, it's like he decided he is the man of the house and doesn't have to listen to shit."

"Ethan, your sarcastic snort from earlier suggests that you disagree?"

Ethan shifted in his chair. "Yeah, me being on the team has nothing to do with all of this," Ethan motioned between himself and his father with a wiggle of a finger. "But his jealousy of me began a while ago after we moved and have had to share a bathroom. As I said, he is jealous of one thing only, and, of course, my joining the team only reminded him of the glory days of him being a jock, which makes him even saltier.

"Now that's just-" Todd began, but Harrington held up a hand.

"But, in the incident that Todd referenced, you were indeed pleasuring yourself while smelling your own mother's panties?"

"Yeah, so!" Ethan barked.

"No need to be defensive; it's perfectly natural," Harrington said.

"It's what?" Todd asked.

Harrington held up his hand again. "We'll get to that in due course." He strolled behind his desk and lifted the chair, bringing it to the front and sitting at eye level with Todd and Ethan. "Now comes some of the unconventional parts of my practice." He looked over both father and son and ordered. "Stand up and take off your shirts."

Todd hesitated and saw Ethan turn to look at him from his peripherals.

"Please remember that both of you agreed to my expertise of practice. If you have changed your mind, you may leave now."

"Fuck it," Ethan said, standing up and pulling his t-shirt over his head. Todd stood and began to unbutton his shirt.

"There," Ethan said. Standing shirtless.

Harrington looked over the skinny but fit frame, a hairless chest defined slightly with pectorals, biceps hugging lithe arms, and a stomach dabble with slight abdominal definition.

Todd threw his shirt against the back of his chair and stood under Harrignton's survey. Todd's body showed echoes of past fitness. His arms were still strong with defined biceps, his chest muscular but softened over the years and dappled in hair that ran down his abs, pressing through only a slight belly. Todd's days as a jock were still evident.

"Now," Harrington said. "Look at each other and describe your opposite's physique. We'll start with you, Todd."

"Well," Todd swallowed. "He's always been skinny, but it's clear his routine for the team is working. His definition over the last few years is obvious." Todd looked up at his son. "But I don't think he is as 'strong' as he wants to act like he is."

"And Ethan, what do you see?"

"I see someone who used to care about their health but has been a bit of a pussy over the last few years and let himself go...sure, your arms still looked jacked but you could work harder."

"Call me a pussy again, and we'll see how strong you are."

"Try it anytime."

"Alright," Harrington interrupted. He ran his pointer and thumb over his beard. "I want both of you to know that this tension, this competitiveness, it's normal. It is as natural as the sunlight coming through that window." The Doctor stood. "There is a lot to address here: the tension, the disrespect, the incident with the panties, of course, but first, I need you both to drop your pants."

Todd protested, but Ethan only smirked and pulled down his joggers. Todd's eyes widened as his Son's lithe legs and giant cock were on full display. Ethan crossed his arms, and Harrington surveyed.

Ethan's cock hung heavy and limp, roughly seven inches soft (Harrington was sure the act of displaying had engorged it slightly). Ethan's cock hung well past low-hanging balls, crowned by a small, trimmed bush of dark pubes. The cock was thick, with a vein running down its center and a slightly bulbous head. Ethan's legs were as lithe as the rest of him but showed definition.

Ethan turned to the Doctor with a cocky smirk.

Harrington nodded. "Admittedly quite impressive."

Both turned towards Todd.

The father breathed heavily and began to unbutton his pants. He gripped the waist of his jeans and the band of his boxers and pulled them both down in one swoop.

Harrington surveyed Todd. The man's cock hung to the left, thinner than his son and at about five inches soft. It hung past balls slightly more drawn up than his son's. The cock was pleasing, but nondescript compared to its competition, with a bulbous head not dissimilar to his son's but not as round or thick. Todd's thighs were muscular and dappled thickly in hair.

"Now," Harrington said. "Describe what you see. This time, we start with Ethan."

"Easy," Ethan snorted. "I see a cock as average as the rest of him."

"Todd?" Harrington prompted.

Todd swallowed. Looking over the full glory of his son. "I see a cock any man would envy." He watched Ethan's eyes widen with pride. "But I'm shocked such weak legs can hold it up."

"My legs could-"

"Alright," Harrington interrupted. "We have some matters to discuss. Both of you sit on the couch...together."

Both hesitated before plopping down on the couch. Todd got a whiff of his son's musk.

"Let's begin with the incident in the bathroom," Harrington said. "Todd, tell me what exactly occurred that day...

*

Todd keyed into the house with an armful of groceries and dropped them off on the granite kitchen counter. He pulled his phone from his pocket and texted his wife. I WENT AHEAD AND GOT THE GROCERIES. ENJOY YOUR TIME OUT. He walked to his bedroom and stripped off his clothes. He finally had the house to himself. He rummaged in his dresser drawer but couldn't find his fleshlight. "Goddamnit, Ethan..." he growled and grabbed his bottle of lube. The master bath was still under remodeling, so Todd headed for the tub near the back of the house. After a long day, Todd was more than ready to pump a few nuts out from his balls and have a hot shower; as he strolled through the house, his cock stiffened to its full seven inches, curving up. With his free hand, he gave it playful tugs as he walked. He pushed his way through the ajar bathroom door.

"Oh fuck!" Ethan barked, half moaning, as his father barged in. Ethan's huge cock was nearly balls deep in the fleshlight pussy (too long and wide to fit fully) as he leaned back on the toilet, jerking off with the device. In his other hand, he gripped a pair of lacey tongs that Todd instantly recognized as his wife's. "Ever heard of knocking?" Ethan barked again, looking over his father and refusing to stop sliding the pussy up and down his cock. He took a huge sniff of the panties and grunted. "Doesn't matter 'cause I'm about to bust any..any..anyways FUCK!" Ethan's balls, which were swinging between his wide-stretched thighs, bounced, and suddenly his fat cock was twitching inside the pussy. "FUUUUCK," He moaned again.

"Ethan!" Was all Todd could muster. Shocked at the bold display.

Ethan stood up, sliding the pussy off his cock with a wet slurping sound, and tossed the panties on the floor. His cock hung hard between his legs, the bulbous head dripping with cum. Ethan strolled past his father and pushed the fleshlight into his dad's hand. Some of its wet contents spilled from the pussy hole and dripped on Todd's hand and the bathroom floor. "All yours pops." Ethan disappeared down the hallway to his room, and Todd stood processing the dynamic scene.

*

"And this recollection, do you agree with it?" Harrington asked Ethan once Todd was done.

"Sounds close enough," Ethan shrugged.

"And your mom's panties," Harrington pressed.

"What about them?"

"Curious as to what inspired you to use them during your masturbation."

"What guy doesn't like the idea of a hot chick's panties in their face?"

"But this 'hot chick' is your mother; have more respect than that." Todd interrupted.

"Pussy is pussy," Ethan retorted.

"Allow me a moment of mediation here." Harrington began. "Ethan's desire for the warm pussy within the closest proximity of his territory is natural, even if it so happens to be his biological mother. It is as natural as the erections that both of you now display." Todd and Ethan looked down at their laps. Ethan's eight-and-a-half-inch boner rested on the sofa between his thighs. Todd's erection, at its full seven inches, curved up against his stomach.

"You see," Harrington continued. "Humanity's mistake was allowing itself to reach a point where sheer arrogance inspired it to lift its chin proudly above the rest of the natural world. Humans pretend to be above our brethren of fur, feathers, and scale. A delusion we all share with such unshakeable certainty." Harrington stood and strolled to lean against the massive statue of Pan. "In nature, there would be no moral qualms about a son attempting to possess the breeding stock that is his mother, natural genetic consequence, yes, but no mental anguish."

Harrington walked back to the desk. "Tell, Todd, would you say your wife is sexually attractive?"

"Of course," Todd curtly answered.

"So, you can understand how Ethan here could find the idea of sexual intercourse with her an alluring one?"

"I mean, I suppose, but-"

"Before we continue our observations of what is natural," Harrington pressed. "Todd, I don't think the story of what happened that day in the bathroom is finished yet."

"W-what do you mean?"

"Todd, for any of this to work, I need complete honesty."

Todd sighed heavily.

"We left you in the bathroom, used pussy, dripping with your son's seed, gripped in hand," Harrington pressed. "May I make the assumption your erection had not subsided in the event?"

"Wait, that's right," Ethan piped up. "You were fucking rock hard the whole time."

"Enough for now, Ethan, let your father continue the narrative for us."

Todd began...

*

Standing in the bathroom, the image of his son's massive cock barely able to fit into the pussy remained seared into his mind. He looked down at the cum that dripped across the back of his hand from a glistening pussy that he now couldn't help but associate with his wife's. He glanced at the panties on the floor. Only now did he register that his cock was rock hard, more solid than it had been in years, and more concernedly, a string of precum flowed from the red, swollen slit of his cock head. Overtaken, he lowered the pussy on his cock and slid into it, his son's cum making a wet-sucking sound as his cock entered the toy-

*

"You did fucking what?!" Ethan sat up. "You fucked my cum into the toy?!"

Harrington silenced Ethan with a hand in the air. "Let him finish his story.

*

His son's thick, white cum, still warm, flowed over his cock and down his balls and thighs as he fucked the toy. "He can't have you." Todd moaned as the wet pussy sucked at his cock. "He can't have you," the toy slurped as he pushed it balls-deep, up and down. "He may have the cock that makes mine look tiny," Todd moaned, his balls aching, near release from recalling his son's impressive display. "But he can't care for you, protect you like I can." Todd's mind was whipped with a sudden image of his son, massive cock rock-hard, fucking Todd's wife-his own mother-like a wild animal. Todd's cock twitched, and his balls let loose a flood of hot cum, pumping it deep into the toy, flowing over the cooling cum of his son. "No!" Todd wrangled his thoughts and imagined his cock inside his wife, her yelping in pleasure as his son was pushed down into the corner of the room and watched him dominate his own wife, his house, his territory, again. He threw his head back and moaned as his nuts released. "You're mine!"

*

Todd finished his story, ignoring the string of precum that flowed from his inflamed cock head.

"I can't believe you used my sloppy seconds." Ethan chided.

"Now, Ethan," Harrington corrected. "What your father experienced was no more unnatural than the urge you have to breed your mother." The psychiatrist looked over both of them, nodding at their state of arousal. "You see, your father was reveling in the idea of a game as old as time, which we, unfortunately, no longer allow ourselves to compete in. No different than the young buck with newly developed, strong, summer antlers," he nodded towards Ethan. "Asserting his dominance over the wisened buck who has held territory for many years," he nodded towards Todd. "Or vice versa. My point is that the game of domination, the rut of territorial display and dominance, is tattooed into our primal instincts."

Todd and Ethan looked at each other, totally naked on the couch, thighs nearly touching. Their eyes glanced down, observing each other's raging manhood. Ethan's eyes followed his father's bush back up his stomach, across his broad, muscular chest, defined shoulders, and solid biceps.

"Very good, take one another in, but first, Ethan, the recollection isn't quite over, is it?"

"Huh?" Ethan's gaze broke as he looked back at Harrington.

"When you strolled off back to your room," Harrington offered. "It simply wasn't over for you, was it? Your father was man enough to be honest. It's your turn."

"Well, no..."

*

Ethan pushed into his bedroom. His heart was thrumming with the thrill of what he had just done. Oh, the look on his father's face. The shock and anger...but also fear. Ethan's brain felt like he hadn't nutted in days. His cock pointed down at the floor, firmer than when it was deep within the toy. Without thinking, he spit into his palm and began to run his hand up and down his cock. His father's face, contorted in the fear of inadequacy, danced in his mind's eye. "Fuck! I'm so much bigger than you, old man." Ethan moaned as he spoke his thoughts aloud. "You didn't know what to think of this huge cock," he looked down at his hand, unable to fully wrap around his shaft. He laughed and spit on this cock. "Just the sight of this monster set you on edge." He began to stroke faster. "Wait until mom has seen how much her boy has grown. I'm gonna make you watch as I rail her cunt OH FUCK!" Ethan's balls pulled up as his cock throbbed and shot a ribbon of cum a foot across the room, then another and another and...

*

"Honestly, it was the biggest nut of my life." Ethan finished. He looked down at his cock pressing against the cushion. A ribbon of precum, about six inches long, was slowly trailing its way to the wooden floor. Ethan looked at his father, their eyes locked.

"Thank you for your honesty," Harrington said. "Do you understand now? Both of you are caught up in the same game. The same ancient dance of masculinity. Now, here you both are, bucks in a rut with antlers on full display." Harrington motioned to the two of them. "Young Ethan with a manhood of most men's envious dreams and Todd with a stunning physicality aged into a machine of desire."

12