Stairway to Heaven

Story Info
His wife helps him become a shemale.
1k words
3.97
116.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shruti sat next to her husband Manav in the dim light of their car as the driver drove past the park which was commonly known as the "Garden of Earthly delights". At night the roads were lined with hundreds of glistening bodies for hire to satisfy sexual pleasures and unspoken desires – male, female and everything in between.

As the taxi slowly drove on these roads Manav's eyes were fixed on these seminude people passing by. There were females in all sorts of dresses- topless, French maid uniforms, nurses and everything one can think of.

Shruti knew this place is well known for the guilty pleasures so to distract Manav she placed a hand on his lap close to his dick and was happy to find that his dick was still not erect. She found satisfaction knowing that other girls don't attract him. This was enough to make a conservative Indian female more than happy.

Beyond these females there was a group of Black men in G-strings who turned towards their car and flexed their buttocks. And what came next was a shock for both of them; gorgeous red hair women lifted her miniskirt to reveal that she was not, in fact, a woman.

But what shocked Shruti the most was his husbands cock which was dead till now had suddenly got a life of its own and was tenting in his trousers. Shruti was shocked beyond belief that her husband got an erection while looking at guys and a shemale.

Shruti loved her husband beyond anything else and didn't want to embarrass him so she just slowly moved her hand away from his crotch and was staring at him watching his eyes glued on the obscenities passing by.

In a fraction of few minutes they left the garden far behind and slowly the drive drove them home. They both acted as if nothing had happened and went on with their household work.

While retiring to bed Manav pulled Shruti into his arms and kissed her full on her lips. The kiss was becoming passionate by the moment and their bodies clung to each other for what seemed like ages. When the kiss ended Manav just tore at his own clothes, this was the fastest he had got undressed. Once naked in bed he removed her blouse and skirt, leaving her in black high heels, black stay up stockings and bra and panties, just the way he liked it.

While she was still standing, he knelt down in front of her, removed her panties and rubbed her throbbing clit with olive oil.

"That is so sensational," she whispered as she parted her legs and rubbed her nipples through the bra.

Soon his hands were all over his ample bosom, pinching at her hardening nipples. Soon he had one of her 36B tits in his hand while the other was getting a royal treatment from his tongue. He snakes his tongue all over her long brown nipples and sucked at them like he was trying to milk them.

Soon Shruti pushed him of her and he sat straight his cock pointing straight towards the ceiling. Shruti crawled on her knees and grabbed his cock and jacked it a few times. Then she gave the tip of his cock a long nice lick with her tongue, and she pulled down the skin of his uncircumcised dick and licked the sensitive underside of my swollen penis. Then she got faster as she crammed more of his massive cock in her mouth as she started licking and sucking it. She grunted and moaned as he fondled with her tits. She licked all the way from the top of his cock to the base and then licked his sensitive balls.

With sex in the air now, Shruti was horny as hell and wanted his cock in her clean shaven pussy. She asked him to mount her and fuck her like crazy. He slowly teased the entrance to her hairless pussy with the head of his cock then slowly pushed it in halfway.

He continued to rock his hips back and forth pushing more and more of his throbbing penis inside Shruti's body with each thrust. She could see the sweat beginning to form on his brow as he became more forceful and after a few more strokes he had finally managed to get his entire length completely inside her pussy. Their present condition looked like they had been glued in their pubic area.

She moaned aloud as she writhed in an orgasm. Beads of perspiration had formed on her beautiful face. Their moaning grew louder and they both were close to an orgasm. He increased his pace and she moved her hips in perfect co-ordination to match each of his strokes.

As they neared climax Shruti asked him to shoot in her waiting mouth, so he hurriedly pulled out his meat of her pussy and thrust it into her mouth. She began sucking his cock like a pro and within few seconds he was shooting his thick wad inside her mouth. The amount was too much for her mouth to hold and some of it spilled out. As his orgasm began to subside he pulled out of her mouth cum still shooting from it and it landed on her beautiful face.

Her face was now covered in jizz and her mouth held the rest of his man seed. What happened next had never happened before, she got up and kissed him full on his mouth and pushed his jizz back into his mouth. Their tongues were now snow bowling and kissed more passionately than ever.

After their kiss was over she smiled at him and asked him to clean up the mess he had made on her face and without hesitation he got to work lapping up his own juices. As he was cleaning her face Shruti was lost in some deep thoughts.

When he could see no more cum on her face Manav rolled next to his wife who still lay stark naked on the bed and cuddled her, her back towards him as he went of to sleep

Manav was now sound asleep but Shruti was still awake, shocked by the events that happened today. She moved out his grip slowly making sure not to awake him and switched on the internet and began searching for something.

.......................Please leave your comments and what you think should come next as I prepare the next episode of this strange love story...................