Stairway to Heaven

Story Info
Brother spies on sister and her friend from the stairs.
1.4k words
4.09
34.9k
38
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked at saw my sister and her friend studying on the stairs. I was above them and could look down their open blouses. Neither one was wearing a bra, and I was trying to catch some nipple.

My name's Pete and I'm 18 and in my senior year of high school. My sister, Jill and her friend, Hannah, are both 20 and in college. Both girls are average in height and weight. Jill had very pale medium size tits and small areolas. Hannah also had medium size boobs, but she was Mexican, so her boobs were darker. Her areolas were also small.

Finally, they bent over far enough and I caught a glimpse of their nipples. They were really concentrating and didn't notice me, so naturally I took out my cock and started jerking it. At one point I must have leaned too close to the railing and my belt buckle hit the spindle. This caught their attention and they both looked up.

"Peter! What are you doing?" Jill asked.

"What a perv!" Hannah said, laughing.

"How long have you been spying on us?" Jill asked.

"Uh, awhile I guess," I said, still stroking my cock and looking at their tits.

"I guess you like what you see, huh?" Jill asked, standing up and coming close to me.

"Ha, Peter's got his peter out!" Hannah joked. Then she reached out and ran her nails on my balls, tickling them.

I gasped.

"Hannah!" Jill said, clearly shocked.

"What?" she asked innocently.

"That's my brother!" Jill stated, like it was obvious.

"Yeah, but he's got a nice cock and balls. I mean look?"

Before I knew it, Hannah had grabbed hold of my cock and she and my sister were inspecting it closely, like a pair of medical students, which they were by the way.

Then, they took turns stroking it and squeezing, tickling and cupping my balls. Both Jill and Hannah had really soft hands and they felt amazing on my cock.

All while my cock was between the spindles of the stairs. And because of the age we live it, they took selfies with my hard cock in their hands. But just my cock and their hand, no faces. They lifted their shirts and rubbed my cock on each other's titties. Hannah liked to rub the tip of my cock on my sister's hard nipples. Jill, meanwhile, pushed my cock between Hannah's boobs, which Hannah pushed together as I tit fucked her friend.

"I'm close to coming," I warned them. Hannah quickly grabbed my cock and aimed it at Jill's medium boobs and stroked me until I shot off all over my sister's tits.

"Hannah!" Jill shrieked. "That's disgusting!"

"Oh, calm down. I'll lick it off, but only if you suck your brother's cock," she smirked.

Jill, always up for a challenge, grabbed my still hard cock and popped it into her mouth.

Hannah did as she promised and licked all my goo from my sister's boobs.

"Fuck, Jill, you're really good at that," I said. Her tongue kept circling the head of my cock, while her mouth was like a vacuum.

Jill took my cock out of her mouth and gave me a weird look. "Uh, thanks, I guess?"

"My turn now," Hannah said and grabbed my cock and shoved it into her mouth. Her technique was different that Jill's. Hannah bobbed her head so her mouth could go up and down on my cock. Her tongue ran along the length of my cock and before I knew it, I warned her I was going to shoot. She clamped her lips around my cock, and I shot off several times into her mouth and down her throat. I could hear and feel her swallowing my load.

Then, just as she was about to kiss my sister, we all heard someone behind me cough. We all turned to find my mother standing there.

"What in God's name are you doing?"

"He's a pervert, Mom," Jill cried.

"Yeah, he pulled his dick out and made us touch it and stuff," Hannah said.

"Mom, that's not true," I protested.

"Then what happened?" Mom asked.

"Okay. I admit I was spying on them and yes, I did start to jerk off, but then they grabbed it and played with it. They wanted to," I said.

"Jill?" Mom asked.

"No way mom, he's my brother. That's gross."

"That's what I thought. Come with me young man!" Mom said, grabbing me by the arm and pulling me down the stairs.

"Wait. Let me pull up my pants," I said.

"No. In fact, take them off."

I didn't really have a choice. I took off my jeans and followed as my mom dragged me to the living room. Jill and Hannah followed laughing and giggling.

"Mom what are you going-"

"This!" Mom said and pulled me across her lap and started spanking me.

I was shocked. After ten smacks it started to hurt. When she got to twenty, I was begging her to stop. She gave me five more. Then she made me stand up.

My cock was rock hard.

"Peter! I'm your mother. Your cock should not be hard after I spanked you. What kind of sick pervert are you?"

I figured there was really no good answer, so I didn't say anything.

"Fine, you wanna show off your cock and jerk off in front of your sister and her friend. Start stroking mister."

"What?" I asked.

"You heard me. Start stroking that big cock of yours," Mom said. Then she reached out and gave it a couple strokes.

"Jerk! Jerk! Jerk!" Hannah and Jill started chanting. Then mom joined in. There I was with only a shirt on, while my mom, sister and her friend were telling me to jack off in front of them.

Jill and Hannah took turns spitting on my cock, "for lube" they claimed, while laughing and I started stroking my cock. I knew it would take a while because a) I had just shot off twice and b) I was stroking my cock in front of my mother.

"You didn't seem to have trouble shooting your load on your sister's tits or in Hannah's mouth," Mom said. "So, what's the problem?"

Fuck me, how long was she watching?

"Oh my God Mom. How long were you watching?" Jill asked.

"Long enough," Mom replied. "Here, maybe this will help," Then she took off her shirt. She wasn't wearing a bra either. Mom's boobs were very different from Hannah's and Jill's. First, they were way bigger. Second her areolas were big and her nipples fat. I almost shot off right then. But I slowed down and enjoyed what I was looking at. I figured this was going to be a one-time only event, so I might as well enjoy it and make it last as long as I can. I also had to store every detail in my spank bank for later.

"Oh, for Pete's sake," Mom said, which got a laugh from Jill and Hannah. And before I knew it, my cock was inside my own mother's mouth. She'd suck it, then pull it out of her mouth and lick up and down on it. Three different women, three different methods. "Girls, help me out."

Jill and Hannah took turns sucking my cock and also my balls.

I looked down and saw my balls in Jill and Hannah's mouths and my cock in my mother's mouth. That was going to do it.

"Oh, fuck, I'm gonna come," I said.

All three stopped and mom told me to finish myself off. I stroked my cock and aimed it at my mother's huge breasts. Soon, spurt after spurt of cum flew out of my throbbing cock and landed on her massive boobs.

After rubbing the head of my cock on her nipples, mom took it in her mouth to clean it, she said.

Then to punish Jill and Hannah, Mom made them lick the cum from her breasts. They spent more time sucking on her fat nipples and flicking them with their tongues.

Then I got spanked again. This time by all three of them. twenty-five times each. By the end my ass was red and hot, and my cock was once again hard. Of course, all three of them reached under and stroked my cock while they spanked me.

Mom then told me to go take a cold shower to quote get rid of that thing.

As I walked away, I heard them all talking about how big my cock was and what it would feel like inside their pussies. Maybe this wasn't over after all.