Stallion Lust

Story Info
Two sexy studs up for some fun with a muscled hunk...
5.4k words
3.75
13.4k
8
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a short work of erotic fiction containing furry, or anthropomorphic, characters, which are animals that either demonstrate human intelligence or walk on two legs, for the purposes of these tales. It is a thriving and growing fandom in which creators are prevalent in art and writing especially.

****

Stallion Lust

Simmer the stallion grunted as he worked, his hide glistening with sweat, patched with brown and white. He was not a paint horse, however, of the Native American breeding, but a crossbreed with draft blood in him, standing tall and proud - so tall, in fact, that his ears quite often brushed the doorways when he entered or exited a room. With that, a pile of silken feather flowed down both of his legs, pooling on the ground as if he was not a stallion that spent all that much time on his hooves.

However, that would not be true. He was a hard worker, Simmer, but his job was not usually in the barn, hefting hay bales and working with tools, sweating up and grunting in the back of his throat as he put his heart and soul into his work. His lips were ever so slightly pink, a white mask encompassing his muzzle and cutting back sharply just behind his eyes, although only one of his eyes was a soft, natural brown while the other shone blue even in a face that may have well enough have been prone to two lighter eyes. But that didn't matter to Simmer. What mattered was that he was the main attraction at the barn for all the right reasons and he wasn't about to back off from the set he'd put together and the scene he was intent on playing out, all for the lusts of others.

Well... It was hardly as if any normal horse, even if they were of the nudist persuasion, would spend their time working in a barn completely buck naked, now was it? Simmer smirked to himself, the hairs on the back of his proudly arched neck prickling as he leaned forward into his work, straining and groaning as if it took far more effort than it actually did to... Well, actually, Simmer didn't really know what he was trying to do with the pitchfork, only that it made his muscles bulge and his much in demand ego inflate all the more. His muscles seemed to push out of his skin, mane falling beautifully down his neck as he snorted too and raised his tail, although it would be the last time that day that he lifted his tail for anything more than simply the fine art of showing off.

He knew, after all, that he was being watched and every movement he made, however small, would be lusted after. Simmer just couldn't wait to see who had been the highest bidder for his latest scene and luxurious erotic experience...

And those very furs waiting outside the otherwise simple and gloomy barn, peering through a crack in the door that the stable mistress had made sure was deliberately left there, just so a little extra voyeuristic pleasure could be taken advantage of whenever the moment presented itself. A tiger and a wolf (although he would be quick enough to correct anyone, saying that he was actually a werewolf, who made that mistake) hovered outside, wringing their paws together in a mixture of anticipation, nerves bundled up with longing for everything the stud of a breeding stallion inside the staged barn had to offer.

The werewolf seemed to hunker down into himself but it was merely the set of his body, tongue lolling out wantonly as he tipped forward towards the door as if he wanted to push himself through the solid wood. His sheath plumped out with the tip of a pink shaft, tapered to a point, but he doubted that he would get to use it, his body covered in a thick fluff of brown fur, the differing shades blending into one another in the beauty of his winter coat, which was still yet to properly shed. Chen shivered, although it was not from the cold by any means. He'd need it gone soon too for all the fun he planned on having in the warmer weather.

"Jeez," Chen breathed, the werewolf's brown tail lightly wagging, simply unable to contain himself. "Have you seen..."

The tiger chuckled, eyes alight and tail lashing gently back and forth as if he was, even then, preparing to pounce. But it would have been a cute kind of pounce and not the ferocious, life-ending kind, a bundle of blue-grey fur striped through with darker slices of blue. He was not wearing any clothes either but his fur was thick enough even then to keep the chill of winter from his skin, muscles warming him with a layer that was very nearly as good as fat itself.

"Yeah, of course!"

But the tiger, Matthias, was not referring to something obtuse or trying to put on a front for some strange reason, but simply because he was near enough drooling over the cock of the stallion, out on show in the barn. They had not been told that he would be naked too but it made everything all the more lustful, riling them up even as they hovered behind the door, watching and waiting and enjoying the little thrill the anticipation of diving in brought to their souls.

That was what the stable owner's kind of stable yard was all about, after all: satisfying deep pleasure and soothing satisfaction. For there was so much going on in the world, at least at that time, that a break from reality seemed very much needed for many furs - least of all the heavily furred werewolf, his body seemingly hidden by his thick, brown and black, fluff, and the muscled tiger, both on the prowl for some fun. But there would be no manner of predator and prey dominance when it came to the meat-eaters in the equation when the stallion was the one, very clearly, with the largest cock and most powerful demeanour of them all.

"Is it just us?" Matthias breathed, eyes fixed on the bobbing length of mottled pink and grey horse-cock, the tip even already gleaming with the faintest, most tantalising hint of pre-cum. "Should we just...go in already?"

"Yeah, there was a tiger who was going to come too but I think he got tied up somewhere," Chen said, although Matthias would not be able to discern just what the smirk in his eyes meant until later on that count. "Lucky for us, isn't it?"

The tiger shivered, the playful flick and twist to his tail twisting as it rippled down the entire length of his body.

"Yeah... Yeah, I guess so."

One, after all, could not be slated for their trepidation in facing such a beast of a stallion, waiting on them in the barn beyond. It was a strange place to be sent for such an encounter but there was something about the prime studs at the stable that rendered them something of the prima donna ilk, wanting what they wanted and throwing a right fit too when they didn't get it.

Neither of them could have said, however, just who had made the first move, the barn door swinging open at the brush of a tail or a claw-tip - no one knew. Chen gulped and shivered, fur fluffing up even more, although he most certainly was not hanging back from worry over anything, the werewolf's tail suddenly speeding up and wagging nineteen to the dozen, just a brown blur as his sheath plumped out with a half-hard shaft. Matthias was, perhaps, a little more reserved but he was a cat that was up for anything and everything, after all, and spared a moment to flex and let his muscles bulge, showing off just as the stallion's eyes landed on him.

Perfect timing...

"Well, well, well," Simmer grunted with a smirk. "Look who we have here. All alright there, boys?"

"Sure thing," Matthias tried to drawl, but it came out as more of a chirp as his throat closed up, standing up a little taller as his cock hardened, coolly fleshy. "But are you ready for the both of us to join you?"

Simmer cocked an eyebrow and shook his head, leaning on the wall - which creaked as if even it struggled to contain his weight.

"Lads... I was born ready to do this. But you're the ones who are going to be walking away sore after this!"

And they knew well enough that it was true, following the stallion and leaving the doors open behind them - not that they had any need of privacy, of course. Simmer was a stud that knew what he wanted though and relished the sensation of their eyes raking his body, taking in his frame and the muscles he'd worked so hard to build up, only enhanced by the slices of white coursing through his brown coat. He'd made sure that the barn was set up just as he liked it with a massage table (modified, of course) set up at one end where there was no draught but he would not be caught unduly in an overly warm shaft of sunlight either.

Simmer smirked, though did not rub it from his muzzle, tail swishing rhythmically. It was strange how warm one could get when they were being completely and utterly doted on. And he did like a good rub-down after working...

It was obvious what they were to do as he laid down on the table, propping himself up on his forearms and letting his hooves hang lightly out over the end of the softly and comfortably padded table. Simmer's cock hung down through a hole, along with his heavy, full nut-sack, and Chen near enough dove for it, tongue hanging out as the werewolf's cock throbbed to full hardness, as needy and wanton as the fur it was attached to. Matthias, however, was hardly far behind him, racing to not be left out as the werewolf took full advantage of every moment offered to him, living life to the fullest as he always did.

And that cock... Oh, there was nothing like a thick length of stallion meat, throbbing with cum-veins and even pulsing against his tongue as if the stud was going to climax right there and then. Even if he did, the two of them would have been more than sure that he would be able to go again in but a moment, stallions being well known, after all, for their sexual prowess. Matthias ran his tongue up the opposite side of the stud's cock as it hung down, a hint of sweat coating his shaft from the work he'd evidently been doing before they, so very rudely, interrupted him. But that didn't make him any less thick and full, the head of his cock threatening to flare and plump up even then, Simmer grunting softly above them as he stretched out luxuriously.

"Yes..." He groaned, eyes half-lidded and nostrils fluttering with breath. "Keep treating me right and maybe you'll get something down your throat, bois... It's what you need, right? That's why you're here..."

His tone came with a hint and a lilt of mocking but the submissive pup and kitten beneath him only moaned in agreement, playfully tousling over his cock with their tongues as they tried their best to get his massively thick cock into one of their mouths. But there was no competition between them, not truly, as there was more than enough stallion to go around, Simmer nickering throatily as his tail flicked, cock throbbing and drooling a thick glob of pre-cum. It was Matthias, however, who got to that salty-sweet (not in taste, however!) treat first of all, suckling on the thick tip of his shaft as it slipped so very easily over his tongue and down his throat.

The tiger's eyes rolled back into his head, knees splayed apart just to keep himself at about the right height for the stallion, for he could not adjust himself as his submissive adorers were. Chen pressed his muzzle right up against Matthias', whimpering and whining cutely until the tiger giggled and rolled his eyes, allowing the werewolf into a brief but lustful kiss, tongues playing between their muzzles (for neither of them were truly dominant over the other, not in that moment). The werewolf moaned into the kiss, sloppily kissing Matthias back, although they could not be diverted from their true lust and passion of adoring that thick length, not even in the heat of the moment.

It was Simmer, however, who nudged them on, taking only a mere few words to tease his playthings of the moment to a new position, snorting in a deep-seated pleasure at the control. There would never be anything like it, the slick sensation of more than one tongue - why would he just settle for one, after all? - massaging and caressing his cock oh so very sweetly, them wanting to swallow down his length but not quite being able to manage it. Sure, that tiger was quite hung too but a cat's cock had nothing on what an equine stud of the stable yard was packing, the stallion flushing hotly with need as his cock twitched and throbbed in the needy grasp of their paws and tongues.

And yet he needed more...and he'd have that more too.

"You... Wolf-boi. Get that muzzle of yours under my tail."

Chen shuddered and scrambled to obey, claws skittering on the stone floor as he even kicked up straw in his haste to get to it, to obey and do just what he was asked to do. The stallion's body stretched out before him, simply waiting to be adored, and he couldn't help but sneak a quick squeeze and sweep of his very large paws up from Simmer's gorgeous backside, taut and rounded out with muscle, up a little of his lower back. Trembling softly under Chen's paws, the stallion nickered encouragingly but Chen needed no such encouragement to dive lustfully under Simmer's tail and put his tongue to work!

There would never be anything quite like the thick musk of stallion and, although the equine had showered only recently, the sweat of his work clung luxuriously to him like a second skin that drew in the wanton submissive. Moaning, Chen wasted no time in digging his tongue gently into the soft, plush doughnut of flesh, requesting entrance to his sweet behind that was willingly granted. It was not as if he thought he would ever be so lucky, however, as to pound a stallion's behind (at least not one like Simmer) but that was hardly going to stop the werewolf from enjoying what he had before him, the hotness of the stallion's tail hole trying to squeeze and massage his tongue.

Matthias was then left to lap and adore the stallion's shaft, mewling softly as he worked his way back up the length, looking for those fat, equine nuts to take between his lips and toy with softly, sending ripples of pleasure up into the stud's body. He must have had some sort of effect as Simmer grunted above him, tail swishing, and, emboldened, stretched his feline jaws open as wide as he possibly could. More and more he strained and stretched, ignoring the line of pain that prickled around the hinge of his jaw, focused only on giving the stud that he'd lusted after for so, so long the most pleasure he possibly could.

And he did it too - just about. Closing his lips carefully around the fat cock-tip, Matthias breathed through his nostrils, eyes rolling back into his head, his world narrowing to that of Simmer and the cock before him. What else could he possibly think of, even consider, when he had the stallion there to enjoy, the sound of Chen slurping and suckling away on his tail hole and even the soft, velvety dock of his tail rising above even the equine's raw groans of complete and utter satisfaction.

"Good kitty..."

It was not so often he found himself in such a delectable, sweet position of submission those days but Matthias flushed hot beneath his fur at the praise, purring around the length of Simmer's cock as he did his best to suckle without letting his teeth graze that hot length. His tongue, however, proved a better tool in the heat of the moment, lashing behind the glands as the massage table groaned under Simmer's weight, the stallion shifting and nickering as he rocked his hind end back into Chen's muzzle.

"Unnff..."

But one could not expect to pleasure a stallion so, lapping at two of his most intimate of zones, and not wake a deeper need in him. All Matthias knew was that one moment his cock was jammed up into the back of his throat, a point of victory for him, and the next that shaft was gone, leaving him heaving and gasping and mewling for something that had brought his cock to full, trembling need.

"Get here..."

And then the stallion's paw was in his scruff, Matthias somehow being hefted up and away as if he weighed nothing at all - a mean feat indeed considering his muscle mass and bulk! Whereas Matthias was in excellent physical shape, he was by no means light, and he still mewled like a much smaller feline and not a tiger at all as he was laid back onto a bale of straw that was nearby, close enough to act as a prop for just what the stallion had in mind.

Simmer smirked and pressed something cold up to Matthias' tail hole, lubing him up with a slick squelch of juices, Chen hustling to follow and continue lapping over his tight doughnut and swinging pony-nuts. Of course, he was unwilling to let such a thick and musky treat go to waste and groaned against the stallion's buttocks as Simmer leaned over the tiger, tail flagged high as if he was proud of the victory he was about to take.

"You're going to feel this for weeks, kitty..."

And that was just what Matthias wanted to hear as he yowled and took half of the stallion's cock in one thrust, his slutty hole opening up for that mighty breeding tool. Simmer grunted, the muscles in his arms tensing, and the tiger clung to him as if for a lifeline in a storm, holding tight and digging in his claws. To his credit, Simmer did not blink once, clenching his teeth with a heady snort that wafted hot breath scented sweetly of hay over the feline's muzzle. But that first thrust was by no means the end of it as Simmer intended to take just what they had come to him for from Matthias first of all, torn ever so slightly between wanting to push back onto that lovely, lapping tongue of Chen's and drive into the tiger's hole with all the more power than before.

It was a wonderful conundrum, a predicament of sorts, to be in but not one that could be resolved through only one round of fun, his muscles nicely warmed up from work, although he could well enough still use a massage. The tiger, legs pinned back as close to his chest as they could possibly go with the thick ropes of muscle on him, yowled and hung his head back over the edge of the bale, eyes rolling back into his skull. The barn was a cacophony of noise, grunts, skitters of hooves and needy slurps rising above all else, Simmer slamming in over and over again, forcing the tiger to, sweetly, open up around his girthy pole.

A paw landed on the tiger's cock and Matthias tried to squirm, finding himself pinned in place as Chen smirked at him over the stallion's shoulders, running his paws down the muscled lines of the stud's back, adoring him while he was otherwise occupied. Licking his lips with a lewd smack, the werewolf chuckled - the sound was lost in the smack and grind of the stallion's cock - his own shaft teasing rubbing up against Simmer's backside. Of course, he would never be that lucky (not with Simmer) but he could dream and enjoy in voyeuristic pleasure while the tiger was claimed, his own tight tail hole aching for the same treatment, if not more...

Matthias could not think of him or even pause to consider the werewolf as the equine pumped his cock, teasing his paw down the length out of time with his thrusts, needing what the tiger had to offer as much as Matthias needed him too. He knew that the feline could take his cock, driving in with brutal, lustful thrusts, and slowly coaxing in the full length, his anal ring stretched to what the cat thought was his limit, yet somehow Simmer seemed to get him to go just a little further beyond what he thought was possible. And the paw on his shaft helped too, coaxing pre-cum from the tip that only spilt out over his own stomach, soaking into his belly-fur and likely making a mark that would be later found and removed in the shower, as much as he would have liked to keep just a little evidence of the stallion's claim on him present. It would not do out in public, after all...

But, oh, what pleasure could he have if only he was able to stay in Simmer's stable forever? Matthias' eyes glazed over as he was fucked, unable to even push back at the stallion in his current position, legs pinned back just a little too far for comfort but just the right about to get his lusts up and need rising thickly in the throbbing of his cock. Matthias tried to wriggle but Simmer only pushed over him all the more desperately, his lips quivering as he drove in, wanting nothing more himself than to spill his load deep into the cute little tiger's tail hole.

12