Stand for Love Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adrian's mind was on Nicholas' cock. It was really big and long. Seeing it pointing at him, throbbing and leaking pre-cum made him feel a hot wind hit his face. He was filled with lust, desire, fear and nervousness. The music made Nicholas look so sexy. Lust was filled all over his face.

Nicholas climbed onto the bed and lay down next to Adrian. He put his hand on the back of Adrian's head. Hebrought him closer, breathing like he's been running for miles. He kissed Adrian's swollen lips and then tore off still staring deep into Adrian's eyes.

Adrian looked straight into Nicholas' eyes. He was so aroused and Adrian could smell it pouring off him. He looked so handsome and so turned on. What Nicholas wanted was to have that iron in his ass.

Nicholas used his hands to open Adrian's legs as wide as he could. Adrian's pink, sweet pucker was in full view. Nicholas opened the bottle of lube and poured a huge amount on Adrian's ass. He used one of his fingers and slipped it into Adrian's ass. It slipped in without any difficulties.

Nicholas was so fucking horny. He wanted Adrian right there but he had to be careful though. He didn't want to hurt Adrian. If he said it was hurting, Nicholas was gonna let him go. The last thing he wanted was to hurt Adrian.

Nicholas lowly lubed his cock till it was slick. He got ready to start penetrating Adrian.

He slowly got in between Adrian's legs, opening his legs wider with his hand. He pressed his cock at Adrian's entrance and took a deep, nervous breath. He slowly began entering into Adrian's hole.

Nicholas' head was in but he stopped to make Adrian get used to his length. After a few seconds, Nicholas began pushing in smoothly. About an inch was already in when he felt Adrian's muscles clenched on his cock. It was hot in there and it sent warm shivers all over Nicholas' body.

He raised his face to see the discomfort on Adrian's face. He got affected too because he didn't want to hurt Adrian.

"Did I hurt you?" Nicholas asked, worry all over his face.

Adrian's ass was on fire. He felt like he was being ripped apart by Nicholas' cock. It was really painful but he needed to do it. It was one of his duties as a married man.

"No," Adrian nodded.

"Relax," Nicholas muttered. "It won't hurt if you relax."

Adrian took three deep breaths. He focused his mind on the pleasure Nicholas had given him earlier. He needed to do that and soon his body relaxed and he loosened his ass muscles.

Nicholas slowly pushed in once he felt Adrian relax. He slowly pushed but again, Adrian clenched his muscles tightly on his cock. He was groaning as if in pain.

Only half of Nicholas' cock was in. Nicholas took a bottle of lube and smeared it around Adrian's hole. He needed to drive it further and he decided to help Adrian relax.

He leaned forward, cupped Adrian's lips and kissed him. He kissed him for some seconds and felt his muscles relax. Nicholas slowly began pushing into Adrian drawing a moan from his throat which vibrated in his mouth. He kept pushing till he felt his pubes hit Adrian's cheeks. He was all the way in.

Nicholas experienced warmth, sweetness and pleasure while his cock was buried deep in Adrian's ass. He'd never felt that kind of pleasure before. His cock was throbbing badly as it felt the muscles wrapped around it. Adrian was really tight and his ass walls felt like heaven on Nicholas cock.

Adrian's ass was on fire. He tried to forget about the pain by concentrating on the kisses he was receiving from Nicholas' lips. Nicholas was not moving but Adrian was on fire. He was in pain. He felt like his ass had just been ripped apart.

Nicholas slowly pulled out of Adrian's ass then drove in slowly. He felt the boy groan in his mouth and he kissed him deeply. He pulled back again and pushed him this time making sure that he hit Adrian's prostate the right way.

He felt Adrian moan louder in his mouth and he knew he had hit the right spot, his pleasure button. Nicholas pulled back again and then pushed in smoothly. Adrian pulled away from his mouth and then gave out a loud moan.

Nicholas knew that Adrian was experiencing immense pleasure just like he was.

For a minute, Nicholas slowly and carefully pumped into Adrian's ass moaning loudly. He pulled back.

With a moan, Nicholas thrust his hips forward, sending his dick deeper into Adrian's ass. Adrian cried out in ecstasy and clenched the sheets on the bed.

For a moment Adrian felt so much pain but when Nicholas hit his prostate, he screamed out in pleasure. He clenched his fists furious on the sheets, moving his head from side to side, screaming Nicholas' name.

"Nicholas!" Adrian screamed in pure ecstasy.

What he felt at that time was indescribable. And he thought Nicholas finger was giving him pleasure. That pleasure he felt when Nicholas hit his pleasure button was ecstatic. Adrian stuck his tongue out, loudly moaning. His hole twitched in pleasure. His cock was throbbing badly. Waves of pleasure ran up and down his dick while he moaned loudly.

"Uh," Adrian groaned. "Don't stop. It feels so good,"

"Oh yeah," Nicholas moaned, thrusting deeper into Adrian's ass. He was on cloud 9.

Nicholas was on top of the world. Each thrust sent him deeper into Adrian's cock. His cock was having a sweet sensation which travelled to his balls. He was breathing so violently thrusting deeper into Adrian's ass.

"You are so sweet," Nicholas moaned, sweat dripping off of him. "You are making me...oh fuck..." Nicholas groaned as he felt his cock hitting Adrian's prostate. He couldn't control his movements. He knew he was getting faster but he couldn't control it.

"Uh," Adrian moaned as he felt Nicholas hitting his pleasure button violently. The pleasure doubled. Each thrust brought a whole new feeling to his body.

He clenched on the sheets tightly, writhing uncontrollably on the bed. He wanted more of that pounding. He wasn't experiencing the pain any more. It was just pure ecstatic pleasure.

"Make love to me." Adrian moaned, sweating terribly. "Pleasure me with that...oh...shit...you are really killing me. These emotions are getting stronger."

Adrian had no idea what he was saying. He just wanted Nicholas thrusting in him as deep as he could. His whole body was electrically vibrating. It sent vibrations to the rest of his body making him squirm.

Nicholas slightly raised Adrian's leg and began thrusting in him softly, hitting his prostate violently. He didn't want to hurt Adrian at all. Adrian was so tight, so sweet and incredibly hot. Nicholas was enjoying every thrust. His cock was vibrating so much that he felt himself getting near.

Nicholas looked at Adrian and he was screaming so loudly, twisting his head from side to side with his mouth wide open. His lips were shaking and his whole body was quivering. It was so hot especially when their body rubbed against each other. He couldn't have loved it more.

Adrian wanted Nicholas to thrust in him harder. He wanted his prostate to be violently hit. He wanted to feel immense pleasure. He begged Nicholas to but it seemed like Nicholas was in his own world, moaning uncontrollably.

"Oh baby," Nicholas screamed in pure pleasure. "You are so tight...you are so fucking tight. You make me want to come...so fucking tight."

"Yea," Adrian screamed out in pleasure.

He felt Nicholas was not doing enough. He decided to help him add to the pleasure. Adrian started moving his ass to meet Nicholas' thrust and the first thrust was a blow. It got Adrian out of his mind he swore he saw stars. Every thrust sent Adrian over the edge. His cock was swelling with each thrust and he knew that he might have been near.

Nicholas took two of his fingers and brought them to Adrian's mouth. Adrian took them in and sucked on them hungrily. Nicholas took out his fingers and sucked on them.

"Yeah," Nicholas groaned. "Do you like that? Do you like feeling my cock in your ass?"

"Yeah," Nicholas moaned, moving his ass to meet Nicholas' cock. Each time he did the pleasure got doubled. His vision was slowly blurring. He felt like he was about to pass out from the pleasure Nicholas' cock was giving him.

Nicholas saw Adrian's face and he knew that he was enjoying it. Nicholas was really close and from the grunts and groans coming from Adrian's moans he was in deep pleasure. Nicholas wanted to add to the pleasure and he knew exactly what to do.

He reached down and grabbed Adrian's cock. He wrapped his hand around it and stroked swiftly.

Adrian's moans became louder. He was now receiving double the pleasure. On one hand was Nicholas fucking his ass giving him immense pleasure and on the other was his cock being stroked. It was just too much.

Adrian opened his mouth wider as a series of moans escaped his mouth. They mixed with Nicholas' moans and the music playing. The whole room was pretty much filled with love moans.

"Shit!" Nicholas groaned. "That feels so good."

Nicholas was stroking his cock so swiftly and it made him reach the top. He was hitting his prostate making his cock swell.

"Baby," Nicholas moaned. "You...you're gonna...fuck," Nicholas groaned. His cock was in pleasure, sweet electric pleasure. His whole body was vibrating in pure pleasure. He was now covered in sweat and it was dripping from everywhere.

Adrian felt a tingling sensation ran down his spine to his dick. Very sweet vibrations ran to the rest of his body. His balls convulsed and his breaths became violent as he felt himself getting close to a very powerful orgasm. His cock swelled in readiness for the powerful orgasm he was about to receive.

"I'm gonna cum," Adrian groaned, clenching on the sheets violently. "I'm gonna...oh sit..." Adrian groaned as he felt a cold sensation which suddenly warmed his body ran down his spine to his cock.

Nicholas stroked harder once he heard Adrian's moans get louder and his breaths get violent. His moans were louder and his thrusts deeper.

That hand was doing wonders on Adrian's cock. It quickly brought Adrian to the brink and with a series of grunts and groans he felt his cock swell up and a very powerful load leaving him.

Adrian screamed out in ecstatic as his cock spurt a powerful load on his stomach. It kept on coming, more and more. Adrian's body vibrated in ecstasy and he clenched his ass muscles as the last drop left him.

Nicholas felt Adrian's cum on his hands and as he came, he clenched his ass muscles making Nicholas give out a loud cry of ecstasy. He was groaning furiously, thrusting harder into Adrian. He became like an animal. Adrian's clenched muscles made him feel over the edge and ready to shoot.

Adrian felt his cock vibrate and spasm in pleasure. He had cum but not for once did his moans seize. He was moaning really loudly, feeling every thrust make strands of pleasure travelling through his body.

Nicholas was so much in pleasure. He got his cock almost all the way out and thrust forward fast, hitting Adrian's prostate violently. He was violating Adrian's prostate as the clenched muscles made his cock vibrate with pleasure. He was really enjoying it.

Nicholas leaned forward, cupped Adrian's cheeks with his cum stained hand. He brought his lips closer and furiously kissed him. Both of them were moaning in each other mouths.

Nicholas' moans were from out of this world. It was amazing the way his tongue vibrated each time Adrian's moan hit. It was powerful, sensual and absolutely sexy. He wriggled his tongue in Adrian's mouth, thrusting deeper and harder into his ass.

Adrian could hear the sound of Nicholas' pubes slapping his ass violently. He couldn't help but enjoy the immense pleasure he felt each time Nicholas thrust deeper into him.

Nicholas was really getting close. He tore away from Adrian's mouth, breathing heavily and thrusting harder. He moved his hands from Adrian's cheeks to either side of the bed. Balancing on his hands, Nicholas rammed Adrian's ass as hard as he could, thrusting deeper and getting as violent as he could imagine ever been.

His breaths were violent. He could feel his heart pumping fast and his hormones were in rage mood. He had suddenly turned into an animal, screaming out in pure ecstasy. He felt so much pressure building in his balls and he knew he was near the finish line. His thrusts became deeper as a series of grunts and groans escaped his mouth.

Adrian was in pleasure world. Nicholas was literally violating his ass, thrusting harder and deeper into him. Each thrust made him scream. He was enjoying the look on Nicholas' face. It was filled with lust and the urge to cum so badly.

Nicholas felt the tingling sensation down his spine get intense. He felt his cock swelling inside Adrian's ass and he screamed.

"I'm coming," Nicholas grunted like a beast. "I'm fucking coming..."

Nicholas' cock swelled. He felt like cold water was running down his back which suddenly turned hot and ran down his cock making it swell even more. He was enjoying the sweet feeling of ramming into Adrian's hot home of pleasure.

He could feel his cock being filled,

"Adrian!"

Nicholas screamed in pure ecstasy as his body tensed. His cock shot a powerful load. His thrusts became harder as his moans became rhythmic and his cock shot load after load of cum deeper into Adrian's ass. Both of them were screaming loudly at the same time. Nicholas was sweating terribly as the powerful orgasm made him thrust violently into Adrian.

He filled Adrian's ass with his load. It seemed like he had been coming since forever but he eventually stopped coming. His thrusts became slow till he eventually stopped and collapsed on top of Adrian.

He felt like his strength had left him. He had never enjoyed sex like he did then. His cock was still pulsing in pleasure, buried deep into Adrian.

He started kissing Adrian's neck softly making him moan. Nicholas weakly took Adrian's mouth and sucked on it. After a powerful orgasm like that, he surely needed to appreciate the boy who had given him intense pleasure, pleasure which he didn't know existed.

Nicholas was more than happy. He hadn't experienced such pleasure all his life. Now that he had, he didn't want to let go of Adrian. It was really such a wonderful feeling. He could still feel his cock vibrating in pleasure. A million electric volts were rushing through his body. He was drenched with sweat and so was Adrian.

Nicholas kissed the boy as sweetly and deeply as he could, appreciating him for bringing so much joy and ecstatic pleasure in his life.

Adrian could feel the huge load deep in his ass. It felt so good feeling Nicholas' seed buried deep in his ass. He didn't want it to leave him. He wanted it to be a part of his system and if possible get pregnant. But Adrian knew that male pregnancy was a myth.

Nicholas just kissed Adrian softly. It felt so good to know that their bodies had become one. They were both so dirty. Adrian's cum was rubbed all over their tummies. They were sweaty and stinking too. Nicholas was gonna have his first love making night with Adrian in his mind.

"I love you!" Nicholas hollered, sucking Adrian's hairless chin.

"I love you too!" Adrian chuckled. He was again feeling shy. What was really wrong with him?

"Thanks for this night of passion," Nicholas said, running his tongue on Adrian's lips.

Adrian blushed. He couldn't do or say anything. He just freaking blushed. Wasn't it enough he was shy around his husband?

"I have no energy left," Nicholas smiled. "I have lost my energy because your ass is so hot. You are so sweet."

Adrian was still blushing. Nicholas' cock was deep in his ass but he was still blushing.

Nicholas kissed Adrian so deeply.

"Wanna hit the showers?" Nicholas chuckled.

Adrian nodded.

Nicholas carefully rose up. Making sure that his dick was deep in Adrian, he used his hand to lift Adrian. He lifted him up carefully, got off the bed and headed for the bathroom, slowly kissing him on the lips. It was really nice and he didn't want to let go. They reached the bathroom and Nicholas pulled his dick out of Adrian making him whimper. He made him stand in the shower under the shower head.

Adrian felt a sharp pain in his ass once Nicholas withdrew his cock. It was really sharp and it made him wince. He stood on the beautiful floor, feeling Nicholas' cum running down his legs. It was much but that wasn't worrying Adrian.

He didn't want to alert Nicholas so he played his cool by acting okay. He was not okay. The pain kept on increasing.

Nicholas licked his lips, wrapped his arms around Adrian's waist and brought him closer. Again his cock was pressed against Adrian's nude ass. It was bubbly and it made Nicholas to get excited again.

"Wow!" Nicholas chuckled. "That was one powerful orgasm."

Adrian chuckled nervously. He was feeling shy to talk about what had just happened between them. It was sweet but Adrian didn't want to talk about as the pain increased.

"I have never cum so much in my life," Nicholas said, slowly kissing Adrian's back. "Do you know how much cum I deposited in your ass?"

Nicholas chuckled, bringing his hand to Adrian's bubbly butt. He slowly passed his hand on Adrian's hole making the pain even worse.

Nicholas raised his hand to show Adrian his cum. He was really excited.

"See," Nicholas laughed, raising his hand. "See how much..."

Nicholas trailed off once he saw what he had on his hand. His breaths became faster and his heart raced. He began trembling. He asked himself a lot of questions. What kind of husband was he? What he had on his hand was not his cum. It was Adrian's blood. He was trembling so badly.

He had hurt Adrian and it was hurting him. How could he have let that happen? He was supposed to be gentle not to make Adrian bleed. He realized it might have happened the time he lost his control and became violent.

Nicholas went away from Adrian and stared at his ass. It was true. He was bleeding. Nicholas' cock had blood on it too. He was really scared. He didn't even know how to start apologizing and where to start from.

Adrian heard Nicholas pull away from him and the sudden breaths made him scared. He quickly turned to see Nicholas with blood on his hands staring at it as if he has not seen blood in his life.

"I'm...I'm sorry," Nicholas stammered, feeling bad. "I didn't mean to hurt you."

Adrian felt bad. It was not Nicholas' fault. Besides, he was a virgin and he expected to bleed. It was nothing. His husband just has to understand that.

Adrian slowly walked towards Nicholas and held his hand. "It's nothing. It's just a little..."

"No," Nicholas gasped terribly. "I should have been more careful. I knew you were a virgin but I...I should have been more gentle."

"It's okay," Adrian smiled. "It's my first time. I expected to bleed. My second time won't be like this. I promise I'm not hurt or anything."

Nicholas knew Adrian was probably telling the truth but he had to be sure. He needed to make sure that Adrian was truly alright. He couldn't afford mistakes. He just wanted him in good shape. There was only one way to find out.

Nicholas walked about a distance in order to see if Adrian was really alright.

"I want you to walk to me," Nicholas stuttered.

Adrian laughed. "I'm telling you I'm..." Adrian trailed off when he began walking and a sharp pain hit him.

He couldn't walk properly. He managed to walk but not like he used to. He was feeling a really sharp pain in his ass making him wince.

"See," Nicholas said, holding Adrian firmly close to him. "I knew you were hurt and I'm..."

Adrian covered Nicholas' mouth. He didn't want to hear any more.

"Please, stop blaming yourself," Adrian said softly. "Do it for me. I'll probably be fine by tomorrow morning."

Even the feeling of Adrian's hands on his lips was magical. He really loved that magical feeling.