Standing in for Dad Ch. 04

Story Info
Bringing the Pieces Together.
6.7k words
4.67
26.4k
42

Part 4 of the 38 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up the next morning and it was a wonderful experience. Mom was straddling both Sue and me and her breasts were bare as she gently kissed us awake.

I stretched under her and promptly pulled a nipple into my mouth. Sue took my lead and began suckling on the other. Her nipple immediately engorged and elongated, quickly getting about a half inch long. I slowly began to lip fuck mom's nipple and between Sue and I, she was soon panting. The emotional warmth between the three of us was a living thing.

Mom began tearing up just before she came. She began whimpering her lust and appreciation for the love Sue and I shared with her. We both felt her body trembling as she came while straddled over us.

After she got her breathing back, Sue sat up and began deep kissing mom as I watched. Mom was very tender with her return kisses and slowly worked her way down Sue's neck, paying lots of attention to the area under each ear. Not wanting to be left out, I positioned Sue so her sex was right over my mouth and she lowered herself just enough for me to suck on her lips and clit.

I love eating a wet, warm, inviting pussy. I love how her clit responds to the lightest touch. I enjoy feeling it swell and how I can keep it rigid for longer than just a spasm by running my tongue up and down her clit as it expands. I love licking around the entrance to her cunnie, lapping up her moisture, tasting her sex, lathing her natural lubrication all over her lips and clit. I love hearing her moan, the reactions of her body as I dine on her sex. And I admit, it makes me feel like a man when she cums for me.

Sue wasn't just enjoying my oral sex, though. Mom was doing a number on her as well. Nibbling on her neck and massaging her breasts with the softness and knowledge only another woman can understand. Suzie's body was electrified.

But Sue was giving as much as she got from mom. She moved the covers down below my crotch and guided mom's pussy and my cock. I groaned into Sue's pussy as Mom slid me inside her heated pussy. I didn't have to move, she just used her pelvic muscles to move her cunnie walls up and down the head of my cock, squeezing it, caressing me deep inside her hot, wet sex.

Sue then began to pull on Mom's nipples before reaching into her overnight bag. She pulled out some specially made nipple cups for mom. They were shaped so Mom's extended nipples slipped into a lubed sheath and the base was a suction cup that covered her areolas There was an adjustable clamp at the base that helped to hold the nipple taught while a combination mini suction pump and vibe connected the two cups via a silver sleeve covered suction tube that connected to the ends of the nipple sleeves.

Sue had some difficulty concentrating with fitting it to Mom. Kissing her and whispering her love and affection for Mom as she turned on the nipple vibe. When she did, mom really clamped down on my cock and her breathing quickly became shallow and fast. "Oh baby," she panted, "This is such a thoughtful gift. I lu...(she shudders) love them!"

With mom getting even more enthusiastic with my cock and kissing Sue to distraction we were all three moving quickly to a mutual climax. Mom came first, bursting into tears on Sue's neck. Sue just held her close as she cried her climax out on her neck and shoulder.

That brought Sue over the edge and she covered my face with her cum as I latched onto her clit and sucked in rhythm with her spasms. With both women's vocal climaxes, Sue's wet pussy shuddering on my face and mom's pussy clamped tight on my cock, I exploded deep inside my mother. All three of us moaning our pleasure to the others.

Sue and Mom dismounted and Sue cleaned Mom up with her tongue while Mom licked, sucked and kissed my face and cock clean. Afterwards, we lay Mom between us and, with her nipple suction vibes still on, I caressed her neck and tummy as Sue played with her pussy.

I leaned in and whispered, "I love you so much mom. I am so happy you and Suzie are getting along so well. I know today is yours and Dad's anniversary. So today is about you. We are going to celebrate life today with you.

Mom softly cried. "I miss him so much. You have helped me move on, son. But he was such a special man. Always kind, compassionate, loving, and caring."

Sue asked as she lightly massaged Mom's sex, "What was the most special time you had together?"

"Oh, there were so many special times. But one that really stands out for me was a Caribbean cruise we took for our honeymoon. Endless days and nights of sensual love making...it was wonderful. One morning Bob was underneath me, sliding his cock in and out of my ass and my legs were splayed wide as he played with my nipples and clit. Well, the maid walked in and when she saw us she just stood there and watched.

When we had both cum she just simply said, 'that is the most loving and sensual sex I think I have ever witnessed. The two of you are a very special couple, thank you for letting me witness your love making.' She then just turned and left us to clean up and lay back down on the bed to cuddle."

Sue smiled, "That is a very special memory. So far, my most special memory of him is when he and dad gave me my first double penetration when I turned 18. Dad was in my ass and Bob was making love with his cock in my pussy. He was all about my enjoyment of the experience. I will never forget how loving and caring and attentive he was as a lover."

Mom climaxed again and when she settled down Sue and I continued to caress her.

What was your most special time with me Mom? She smiled, "Well besides the loving and sensual relationship you are building with me and Sue?

It was the day of your birth. You were an easy delivery with only a very few transitional birthing pains. You slipped right out and you were so beautiful. The doctor laid you on my chest and you immediately latched onto my breast and started feeding. I learned what mother and son love was at that moment. You were so vulnerable, so in need of protecting and nurturing. My maternal instincts went into overdrive for sure."

"Aww, that is so sweet!" Susan sniffled.

"Sue? What is your fondest memory with Mom so far?"

"Oh! That's easy! The day I turned 18 I came over to have sex with Mom. She was so tender and into meeting my needs. We really had a good time making love in the pool. Your mother really knows how to eat a woman's pussy, Harry. Mom was very gentle and made sure I had a good time. It was that experience that helped me understand I was polyamorous and really enjoyed the softness and special way a woman makes love to another woman. It was during that intimate introduction that your mother and I planned out me being your first experience when you were introduced to the neighborhood sex club."

"Wow, you planned that with Mom years before we got together! Why did you wait?"

"You were under age at the time, love. I was deeply enamored with you back then, but it would have been wrong for me to have sex with you before you were legal...I didn't want to manipulate you like that."

Mom grabbed both our arms as she came again. "Goodness Suzie! These nipple vibes are going to be addicting!"

Susan smiled, "Mom, I had them specially made for you. I know how sensitive your nipples are and thought it would be a great gift for you. I was going to save them for Mother's day, but, well, today seemed like a good time."

Mom turned and kissed Susan deeply and looked into her eyes, "You are such a thoughtful and special woman, honey. I am so thankful you are including me in your and my son's relationship."

Sue winked, "Actually, technically I am including Harry in ours." she giggled. Mom gave her another quick kiss and then turned to give me a deep kiss as I continued to lightly rub her tummy.

"So, Mom, I think Sue has some plans for you today."

"Oh?"

Sue grinned, "Well, yes I do. I would like you to help me pick out some sensual lingerie for me to wear for you and Harry. Are you up for it? I thought we might include my mother and we can have a mother, mother, daughter time?"

"Oh baby! That would be wonderful! I do enjoy Leesie's sensuality. She is always getting comments on her breasts, even some lewd ones from horny men, but she takes it in stride. She enjoys wrecking traffic when she goes out and it is so much fun watching men, and some women, trip over themselves in the shopping centers," Mom giggled and then gasped as another climax hit with a vengeance.

"Oh darling! You have to take these things off! I am addicted already to them and we will never get to go shopping if you don't!"

Sue gave Mom an affectionate kiss as she turned off the sucking vibe and peeled the cup's sheaths off of her nipples. Mom shivered as she did so and I noted that Mom's nipples had actually grown a bit and her areolas had become a bit more puffy. I could see I was going to enjoy the benefits of Sue's gift as well.

Mom then got up, with a bit of help due to her shaky legs, and we all went to her sauna/bathroom to get cleaned up for the day. In the middle of soaping me down, mom mentions, "Harry? While Sue and Leesie and I are shopping today, why don't you call the University and see about resuming your classes? You need to finish your education, particularly if you are going to get married and have a family."

"Yeah, that's a good idea. I am ahead of the curve, having started school at 17. So I have only two years left of med school. I need to finish."

Sue asked, "What are you going to specialize in?"

"Gynecology of course! I want to deliver babies! If I do it at an accelerated pace I will be able to deliver my own son with Mary while I am in residency!"

"Oh that would be so special!" Sue exclaimed, "I will want you to deliver our baby that I have with Jim as well!"

"Oh that is a deal! Will have to have Jim in the delivery room with us for both deliveries!"

***

Leesie, Barbara and I piled into Mom's, Leesie's, Lexus and we went shopping. Leesie was wearing a skin tight white cotton dress that had to have been tailor made for her. It covered her from her neck to her upper thigh, exposing a lot of tanned legs. She had on a set of semi high heeled shoes that were not difficult to walk in but still accentuated her shapely ass when she walked.

The dress cupped her breasts like a second skin and it was obvious she had no bra on and there were no panty lines. Her breasts swayed in a sensual rhythm when she walked. She had her full auburn tresses loosely tied behind her head. Leesie was dressed to impress or kill, I couldn't decide which but figured it was both.

Barbara wasn't much different. While Mom wore cotton, Barbara wore a very lightly tanned top grain, Corinthian Leather Onesie that hugged her body like it was painted on with high lines over her thighs and a scooped neckline.

She had a very sheer short skirt she wore around her waist but it didn't hide anything. The leather had micro holes in it so it breathed and the thin leather was as supple as a baby's behind.

It also allowed for her breasts to sway slightly as she walked. Barbara wore matching leather boots that buckled up her shins almost to her knees. But: while Leesie exuded pure sensuality, Barbara exuded sexy biker chick.

I was the under dressed one with a simple thin halter top that tied in the front and a short skirt that barely covered my sex when I walked. By agreement, none of us wore panties.

We first stopped for lunch at a local sandwich shop that served excellent salads and sandwiches. After we ordered, a couple of college boys came in and were seated across the aisle from us. As she left, the waitress glanced our way and I overheard her say to them to be sure to enjoy the show.

Leesie and Barbara must have heard, too as they started pushing out their chests and moving sensually against the leatherette seats we were in. I was sure the guys were going to pop their loads right there under the table. I eventually looked over and winked, saying, "OK boys, you can shut your mouths now. We may be MILFS but we are not Cougars."

I distinctly heard one say under his breath, "DAMN!"

One young man who was walking back from the restroom got a good ogle at us and he literally tripped and fell towards the guy's table. One next to him helped him up saying, "No shame it that fella, any of us would have done worse."

The young man straightened himself, red as a beat, adjusted his pants, and walked back to his table to a fuming girlfriend who had witnessed the entire incident. She made a scathing eye contact and Barbara and I both just smiled and shrugged. Barbara said under her breath, "If she is smart she will get over it and take him straight home and fuck his brains out."

I whispered back, "With that look of jealousy, fat chance of that happening."

Leesie responded, "Her loss," as our food arrived.

I had ordered a braised chicken breast which was cut into bite sized pieces over a micro green bed with a light Balsamic Vinaigrette dressing. During the meal a drop of dressing landed on my exposed upper breast. I was about to clean it off when Leesie stopped me and made quite a show of licking it up straight from my breast. I distinctly heard one of the guys mutter, "Oh! Fuckkk!"

When we left, Leesie and Barbara made sure to flash the guys their pussies as they stood and adjusted their outfits. As I stood, both moms shimmied their breasts at the guys who obviously appreciated the show. I just shook my head and told them to quit teasing them, that it was cruel and unusual punishment for kids their age. Both of them laughed and flat out asked the guys if they didn't appreciate the eye candy. The affirmations were rather boisterous and I just laughed.

Leesie and Barbara insisted we go to a specific specialty shop that focused on sexy night wear. When we walked in I was introduced to the owner. It was Ken whom I had met several times in our neighborhood orgies. He was very professional and already knew my size from personal experience. He escorted us to the proper section of his shop then he excused himself and reminded Leesie and Barbara where the fitting rooms were in the back.

Did I mention both moms were dressed to kill? Well, being intimately aware of both their sexes and tastes, it was turning me on something fierce. But, we were here to shop. I didn't have a clue what would be sexy to Harry or to my mothers but they had definite plans so I just went with the flow.

The first outfit was a combination with a see through shelf bra; but instead of underwire it just had compressed cloth which made it much more comfortable. There was a short skirt that ended above the crotch with a garter belt. "Panties didn't come with it?" I asked.

Leesie said, "Honey you want him to see your pussy lips, don't hide them. You can make it so he has to look hard, but no hiding. It defeats the whole purpose."

They picked out a light blue one and a red one. Then there was a short shirt made of silk with a plunging neckline in white. Barbara found some onesies that had an open crotch design with clasps that went up each side of a woman's crotch in burgundy and emerald green.

With those we hit the fitting room. To call it a fitting room doesn't do it justice. The room was 10' by 10' and had benches on three sides. The fourth side was the door with hangers and full length mirrors. There were even mirrors on the ceiling. The benches were leather bound and cushioned. Well, all three of us got in and put the 'in use' tag outside. I noted that except for air circulation, the place seemed well insulated.

Leesie and Barbara both helped me undress and I was standing in front of the mirror without anything on. "Doesn't she look good enough just to eat, Leesie?"

Leesie responded, "you took the thoughts right out of my head." Whereby Leesie began sucking in my nipples and Barbara began playing with my pussy. Being really turned on by both their outfits and their playfulness at lunch, I just sat down on a bench and enjoyed the ride. I pulled mom to my lips and kissed her passionately as my knees went up over Barbara's shoulders.

"You two got me really turned on at lunch today, shame on you both!" I managed to get out between french kissing my mother.

"Baby, you didn't think all that teasing was for the boys across from us do you? Leesie said as she massaged my nipples. Barbara latched onto my clit and started rhythmically sucking it and all I could get out was, "Oh, fuck me! Fuck your horny daughter, both of you!"

Leesie took off her shoes and stepped up on the bench and raised her dress, exposing her baby soft lips. I moaned and began licking my mother, first edging her then deeper inside. Her teasing had gotten her hot as well, her lips practically dripping with her moisture. I sucked it all in and began lapping at Mom's hole as Barbara was doing the same. Right at that time, Ken opened the door and stepped inside, closing it behind him.

Barbara was flashing him her pussy and he just lowered his pants, kneeled behind her, and slipped his cock inside without even asking. I guess that was his charge for using his fitting room for sex, lol.

Leesie had me biting her lips and nibbling her clit as Barbara and Ken got into a rhythm and she licked my clit in time with his strokes. Mom came on my lips and I greedily licked up her cum to her voicing her appreciation, "Fuck, baby, that's a good girl, lick your mommy's pussy clean," as she stroked my hair. Barbara and Ken came next and with Barbara's keening on my clit I followed immediately after.

Ken turned on an exhaust fan as the room smelled of fresh sex. He thanked Barbara, pulled his pants back up, and left. Leesie then cleaned up Barbara's cum soaked pussy, lapping up Ken's cream much to Barbara's delight. I deep kissed her to keep her from screaming another orgasm. Seems Leesie really knew how to press her...button? They kissed afterwards and got presentable again.

So: I tried on the silk shirt first. The fabric showed off every bit of braille my nipples had to offer and it narrowed delightfully under my breasts, showing them off really well from the side. The bottom hem stopped just short of hiding my pussy lips, which I liked as well. Leesie and Barbara loved how it put me on display, Barbara reaching behind me and patting my lips through my natural thigh gap. "Mmmm, that feels nice. Maybe we could put on a show for Dad Leesie?"

"Oh yes honey, your father would love your teasing him like that." Barbara added, "So will Harry!"

Feeling good about the silk shirts I put them aside and picked up the shelf bra with the garter belt and short skirt. My moms fussed over me, teaching me how to wear a garter belt. Leesie said, "Baby, make sure that if you wear panties, that you wear them over the garter belt."

"Why is that, mom?"

"Because you can then take them off and leave the garter belt on for your man to grab and use to take you with, dear."

"Oh, Ohhhhhh! OK"

Barbara quipped, "And the whole idea of a shelf bra is to make sure your nipples shine through your top, so be sure to adjust yourself with that in mind when you wear it." She smiled and winked at me as she tweaked my nipples after adjusting me.

When I said the skirt was short, it was like 6 inches long? It barely covered my garter belt and left my entire pussy open to view. I had to admit it did look sexy though. Barbara said, "we need to pick out some silk stockings in matching colors."

I then tried on the onesie. Leesie really enjoyed placing the split underpinnings along my outer lips. The effect was to make the edges protrude just a bit, making my pussy lips pout. It was very sexy and I liked the look a lot. Leesie and Barbara agreed that both Dad and Harry would never be able to resist eating at the Y with one of them on.

Well, we all redressed and cleaned up at the sink (yeah, there was actually a sink with wet wipes in the corner) and walked out with my new clothes. Barbara insisted on paying for them, "They are part of my engagement present to John. Besides, Ken is going to sell them to me at a discount, aren't you Ken?"

12