Standing in for Dad Ch. 06

Story Info
Great times and sad times.
13.4k words
4.8
13.7k
38

Part 6 of the 38 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusthemod
Rusthemod
483 Followers

The Cumming Home Party:

It seems that evening, the family had decided to have a celebration for Sue and me. Several of the neighborhood wives and their husbands were invited to a pool party at mom's and my house. Mary, Barbara, Leesie, Olivia, Sue, James, Jim, Olivia's husband (Phil), and I. The ladies picked a sexual position from a hat and then picked the man they wanted to perform with them. Performances were with the others as audience and no others could participate or play with another or themselves until the show was through and the next couple took over.

The ladies threw dice to determine who would pick first. Olivia won first pick and she reached into the hat and picked out receive oral sex. She walked over to me and very enthusiastically handed me the slip of paper, asking, "Harry, you have cum on me twice, would you please let me cum on you this time?"

I led Olivia to the clear topped kitchen table. Barbara brought a pillow for her head and I laid Olivia down on the table with her cheeks right at the edge. I then sat in a chair and placed her ankles over my shoulders and winked, "I am going to do my best to give you a wonderful experience."

Olivia had rather large labia minora that extended well past the edges of her outer lips. They were very light pink with edges that were a darker shade. Olivia also had a very large clit, fully an inch long and a quarter inch wide with a distinctive sheath like a miniature uncircumcised penis.

Her sex was very unique and very beautiful and I commented, "Olivia, I love your lips and clit! I hope you don't mind if I take my time enjoying it."

I began by softly blowing my warm breath against her inner thighs half way from her crotch to her knees, working one side and then the other as she wantonly spread herself before me. I held my lips as close as I possibly could without touching skin and slowly worked my way to her lips.

I held myself there, breathing deeply through my nose to take in her lavender scent before breathing hotly over her sex. I then repeated the whole process with very light, butterfly kisses down each thigh to the soft skin at the junction of her outer lips and thigh on each side.

Olivia was moaning her encouragement at my slow hand tactics and began massaging her nipples as I continued. I then began to lick Olivia's minor lips from the outside edges with a wet but very lightly applied tongue. Lapping at her folds so they actually closed over her quickly engorging clit from both sides.

Her inner lips were now sealed with her moisture and with feathery touches I licked up and down the edges of her lips, slowly going deeper with each pass until I had opened them again and was running my feathery touches up and down her sex from the top of her clit down to her cunnie and back up again.

Olivia was now groaning her pleasure and her breathing became shallow and labored.

I began to write the alphabet with my tongue over her now very sensitive clit. Each touch causing her to slightly jump and each lick eliciting a moan or some other verbal encouragement. Going slowly so she could feel everything I began:

A, she gave a grunt.

B, the grunt became a growl.

C, "Oh FUUUUCK"

D, Shorter breaths and whimpers.

E, her thighs began to tremble.

F, Olivia began to slightly buck her hips.

G, "Please, Please don't stop!"

H, "I can't hold it back! I am going to cum!"

I, "Suck it Harry! Suck it now!"

I wrapped my lips around her clit and softly sucked in rhythm to her contractions as she came on my face. She was pinching her nipples and her back was arched off the table as I held onto her cheeks and kept my lips sealed against her clit as it spasmed between them.

Olivia gave a long, loud, animalistic wail until her lungs gasped for air then she just grunted with each exhale for about 10 seconds. The aftershocks kept her convulsing for another 15 seconds before she could sit up.

The other women watching all exclaimed they wanted to take rain checks on that with me. I smiled, got a warm, lightly moist towel from mom and gently patted Olivia's sex and my face dry.

The next lady was my mother, Barbara. Her slip said, "Your partner must make you cum two different ways." She walked over to Jim and handed him the paper. He smiled and laid mom on the table with her shins hanging over the edge before he began to massage her breasts.

He stopped and went to the frig and pulled out an ice cube and a Jalapeno' pepper. He sliced off the end of the pepper and made a small hole before returning to mom when he promptly iced up one long nipple and encased the other inside the hot pepper.

Mom was reacting strongly to the two different stimulations of her nipples when Jim then sucked rhythmically on the hot pepper one before switching with the ice cube.

At that point she came, bucking on the table (thank goodness it was sturdy and made of inch thick Plexiglas). Right as she was coming down from her climax and still feeling the tingles from the ice and pepper, Jim pulled her to the edge and began rubbing that mushroom shaped cock head of his just inside her pussy and angled it up behind her clit, rubbing it along her G-spot.

Mom shot right back up that climax mountain and hosed Jim down with her cum. Due to watching the other shows, Jim was cumming soon after and he pulled out to hose down Mom's pussy and tummy.

Sue and I cleaned up as Barbara got herself under control. Then it was Mary's turn. She pulled out a slip and read it, "Your partner must give you an anal orgasm." "Well, the best partner for that is obviously James!"

She walked up to him and kissed him deeply. James took Mary to the couch where he leaned her over the arm. Mary spread her cheeks for him and looked back over her shoulder in the most submissive pose and facial expression I think I have ever seen.

James lubed up her ass with one, then two, finally three fingers, working her sphincter and relaxing it.

He coated his cock with anal lube and slowly took Mary's ass in short strokes that moved deeper with each thrust. When he pulled back I noted he made sure the ridge of his cock pulled out past her anal ring before he impaled her again, ensuring her nerves around the inside of her anus were well stimulated.

James decided to have some fun with Mary and kept her at the edge of her climax for quite some time.

Mary was a slobbering mess. She grabbed the couch cushions, she tried to force herself back against James, she whimpered and cried until finally James needed release as well and he then short stroked the ridge of his cock in and out of Mary's anal ring. They both came together, screaming and groaning at the top of their lungs as they climaxed.

After cleaning up and the application of a butt plug, it was Leesie's turn. "You will straddle your partner in a 69 but no mouths may be used, only fingers and toys."

She walked over to Phil and took him to the toy chest. They each picked out an anal vibe while Phil also snagged a bullet vibe and a fingertip vibe that fit like a finger condom. Leesie also picked up a cock head device made of a soft latex cup that turned in circles and vibrated.

Leesie inserted Phil's anal vibe and turned it on before he lay on the couch. Leesie straddled him, her large breasts rubbing his tummy, and Phil inserted her anal vibe then inserted the bullet vibe just inside her pussy.

With a little lube on the finger vibe he began rimming Leesie's clit while she lubed up the cup and his cock and placed his cock head inside the cup, turning it on full speed with the highest vibe settings. I think they both lasted about 45 seconds before they were both cumming all over each other.

After cleaning them up, I was the only one who had not cum. Sue promptly laid my butt down on the couch and got in a cowgirl position while Barbara and cupped my balls as Mary deeply kissed me. Olivia sucked on my nipples.

I was going fast and Olivia whispered in my ear, "I am pregnant with our baby, Harry." I instantly came hard, Spraying Sue with massive amounts of cum. The ladies had a fun time cleaning me with their tongues as my body went through its aftershocks while I ate Sue's pussy till she climaxed.

The guys had retired to the kitchen where they pulled food out of the warmer cabinet and set the table.

We had:

German Potato Salad made with minced Vidalia onions and celery hearts, chopped boiled eggs, sea salt, fresh ground pepper, Hellman's Olive Oil Mayonnaise, and Grey Poupon mustard.

Pulled Pork BBQ with mom's own BBQ sauce recipe with tomato puree, sea salt, ground mustard, white wine vinegar, and BBQ spices which included Cloves, Turmeric, liquefied green onion and fresh garlic cloves.

Southern ColeSlaw with rice wine vinegar, shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, dill relish, sea salt, and Paprika with just a touch of sweetener.

Texas Toast with real butter, minced garlic, and shredded Mozzarella cheese was thrown in the broiler while the table was being plated and the food set out.

Southern Sweet Iced Tea with mint was set in large pitchers on both ends of the table and everyone sat down and tucked in to a fantastic meal. Everyone ate way too much and it was all Mom and Leesie could do to make some coffee to help settle everyone's tortured tummies.

After everyone chipped in to clean up, everything was done in less than 15 minutes and we all sat down in the living room, cuddling our significant others (I was the lucky bastard with two beautiful women) while Sue and I regaled our guests with our adventures while we were on vacation.

James, Leesie, and Barbara interrupted the story at appropriate spots to give their input as they received news of our exploits. Everyone laughed when James gave his best mamma bear wrestling match story as well as when Sue dropped her bombshell with the woman at the club.

All in all, it was a wonderful evening with hot sex, good food, great friends, and a fun storytelling.

After the story everyone had very lazy, sensual sex with their life partners. It was very laid back, very unhurried, and very loving. The sights and sounds of sex and fondling and soft endearments made the close of this special evening even more memorable.

***

I woke up that morning alone in bed for the first time in quite a while. There was a note, "Mom and I are having morning sex in her bedroom this morning. Come in if you need relief but we both want you setting up and getting restarted on your education today. We will bring you breakfast as soon as we can. Mom will be your lunch break and I will be your dinner break.

After 8 PM you are cut off from working school and we will share some time as a family downstairs.

Actually, that was fine by me. I had had more sex with more women in the last week than I'd had total since leaving for college. The University was rife with hot 18 to 24 year old women who were all about experiencing their sexuality: but in the end, they were not family or close friends.

So, I got online and began my schoolwork. Interestingly enough, I found I could get through a whole day's work of lectures and quizzes in about 3 hours.

My loves had brought me a flour tortilla with fried bacon, Avocado slices, lettuce, tomato slices, and Mayonnaise for breakfast along with some good coffee then left me to my work. Susan came in to give me lunch and a break from studying...and gave me a blowjob I really enjoyed...around noon. Lunch was chicken salad sandwiches with capers and a Diet Coke.

I jumped back into studying and by 6 P.M. I had finished a full week's worth of classes. Mom came and brought me Dinner which consisted of rare Roast Beef heavily seasoned in garlic, twice baked potatoes, and steamed carrots of different colors with a dash of brown sugar and salt.

By 8 P.M. I had finished all the week's tests and was pretty much brain dead. Mom and Sue threw my naked ass on the bed and made me cum several times before I fell asleep. They then went to mom's room to enjoy each other before bedtime.

This process replayed itself for two weeks with a few minor changes. Each weekend was family time. James and Leesie came over and we just spent the whole weekend together, going out to eat, watching movies, enjoying one another sensually.

We had a great time at the neighborhood orgies as well. But come Monday morning it was back to the grindstone. Each day for lunch a different adult woman of the neighborhood had sex with me while they fed me the lunch they had brought and every evening for dinner Mom and Sue fed me and fucked me until I passed out for the evening.

Life was hard...and had never been so good. But, by the end of the fourth week I had caught up and it was time to go to the main campus to take my finals during the last week of the semester.

Sue and I loaded up her Mercedes with food for 10 days or so along with plenty of clothing. James had security set up with an off duty Sheriff each night (word got back that Uncle Marion had to read them the riot act when people started pulling rank to get to protect us) and Uncle Marion and Lillie were reassured they were expected as guests for the weekends.

We left early Saturday morning amid kisses and hugs and headed to the cabin. We stopped on the way at the local meat market and picked up two boneless full pork loins and a cheap Styrofoam ice chest of decent size along with some professional grade plastic wrap and aluminum foil.

When we got to the cabin there was an officer at the gate and we stopped to have her pass the word that next Sunday evening, at or around 5:30 P.M. we were treating everyone who had served night watch to succulent pork loin which I promised could be cut with a fork and be very juicy, along with twice baked potatoes a salad wedge with real bacon and choice of dressing and for dessert I was going to make my death by chocolate cake.

Everyone was to come at least an hour early and bring their spouse, date, or significant other and we would have a swim party: no clothing was allowed in the pool, though...that last part was to be word of mouth rather than broadcast.

The officer was smiling from ear to ear, "I knew I was one of the lucky ones to draw a watch! I will be sure to spread the word. And I seriously doubt anyone will balk at the dress code. Groups of us go skinny dipping at the local lake after dark on a regular basis during the summers as a 'team building exercise'."

We both smiled and I patted her hand, "Thank you for all you do. Just know that there are many in the silent majority who appreciate all of you."

At that point the lady became more serious and vulnerable, "Harry, you absolutely cannot fathom the level of appreciation we have of you and your family for finding ways to support us and say thank you for our work.

I was told to be sure and mention how good a time everyone had the last time you were here. The spouses even got together and formed their own social club as a way to support each other. It has been a life changing experience for all of us, and you two were the prime movers of it all. Thank you." Sue and I got out of the car and gave her a very unprofessional hug.

The officer smiled, "The High Sheriff and Lieutenant Lillie are aware of your arrival, you all have a great time!"

When we drove up Marion and Lillie met us at the front porch, both still damp from the pool and both without clothing. As they were helping us unpack the car and put up groceries I commented,

"Marion?"

"Yes Harry?"

"We were right."

"About?"

"How absolutely gorgeous a woman with a freshly fucked pussy was."

Marion just smiled, looking past my shoulder. I turned and saw Suzie had sat Lillie down on a comfy chair and was eating out her pussy with the delicate, lingering tongue strokes only a woman really knows how to apply.

Lillie was pulling on her nipples as she voiced her appreciation and Marion and I walked over and latched onto her nipples, enjoying her reactions until she came....several times.

"Harry! Fuck me!" were the first coherent words out of her mouth as she pulled Sue to the side to lick her juices from her face. I knelt before her and dropped my shorts before rubbing the head of my cock over her swollen labia and taking my soon to be Aunt's pussy up to my balls.

Marion lifted the skirt of Sue as she was bent over and slipped his cock into his Niece and had his way with her as both women moaned their wanton approval.

"Where do you want my cum, Aunt Lillie?"

"Goodness! I am fucking my future nephew aren't I! Cum on my tits, Harry. Let Sue lick me clean!"

I lasted as long as I could in Lillie's very hot depths before pulling out just in time to lean forward and cream her luscious tits. I slipped my cock into Lillie's mouth for her to clean her juices off my cock before I gave her a deep kiss and went to inject the pork loins with a mixture of Key Lime juice, sea salt, white wine vinegar, and brown sugar.

Marion hosed down Suzie and the ladies licked him clean before getting into a serious 69 as he came over and watched my prep for the get together with the guards at the end of next weekend. I heated the mix just enough to get the salt and sugar to dissolve and then used a meat syringe to inject the mixture all through the pork loins.

"Why are you injecting the loins?"

"Well, pork tends to be dry when cooked. This mix not only tenderizes the meat some more with the acids from the vinegar and Key Lime but the lime also imparts a very light citrus note into the pork.

The brown sugar adds a bit of earthy flavor as the sweetness cuts the acerbic finish of the vinegar and lime juice. I will rotate them once a day in the fridge while on a large shallow cooking sheet and by the end of next weekend we will have some really succulent pork loin with a Caribbean flair."

"I will season the meat with some Caribbean spices before searing the outside and wrapping the meat up in several layers of industrial grade aluminum foil. Just before they get done I will put them in the ice chest and seal the chest with tape as well as wrap it in towels to further insulate the heat inside for about 3 hours.

When done, you will have to cut the pork with an electric knife and serve with a wide spatula as it will fall apart and can be eaten with a fork. Each piece will get a shake of the seasoning before serving but the pork will be very juicy and be so flavorful it will make your tongue slap the top of your mouth."

"Damn, son? And I have to wait 9 days to try it?"

Laughing, "Yeah, the acids need time to loosen the meat fibers. But it is worth the wait, trust me."

I tightly wrapped the loins in plastic wrap and placed them on the shallow pan and in the fridge.

"How about an early dinner at the Club, Uncle Marion?"

"Oh, yes! Lillie was bummed she didn't get one of those guest passes last time! I reminded her of the lobster and steak and...entertainment...we had enjoyed along with the catering and she kinda felt foolish for a bit. But this will be a nice surprise for her." I looked over and saw the ladies were just snogging in post coital bliss.

"Let's all go get a shower and we can get dressed to go eat. I will call Mavis and reserve the Governor's table again if he is not attending this evening."

"He isn't, he is campaigning across the state at the moment."

"Wonderful! (Cell phone tones) Yes, Mavis? Yes! This is Harry! Sue and I will be arriving with another couple in 2 hours for an early dinner. Would it be possible to get the same table we had last time? Oh wonderful! Yes, we will see you then! And if you can, plan on eating with us? It would be my treat to thank you for all you did last time. Okay, see you then!"

Lillie let out a little girl squeal, grabbed Suzie and they rushed up to take a shower and get ready. I looked at Marion, "I think she is excited."

He chuckles, "Now how in the hell did you get that crazy idea?"

Rusthemod
Rusthemod
483 Followers