Standing in for Dad Ch. 19

Story Info
Shit gets real.
7.4k words
4.73
21.5k
25

Part 19 of the 38 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

The video was shown at the White house and the Martial Arts Instructor for the Secret Service dropped his jaw. "Fuck me!" was all he could say, over and over again.

The President arrived in Marine One and was escorted directly to the Situation Room where the Joint Chiefs, the Chinese Ambassador, and all the Cabinet members were waiting for him.

The President sat down with a no-bullshit attitude and pointed at the Chinese Ambassador, "Tell me everything you know and leave nothing out. I am telling you now, Taiwan being recognized as a sovereign nation by the United States is a very distinct possibility at this point. So talk me out of it."

The Ambassador was visibly shaking as he began to speak, "Mr. President, I assure you the faction we have discussed are the ones responsible for this. The General Secretary is disgraced and has lost face as a result of this incident and fully recognizes the need to work closely with you and your country to avert any further complications on the political front."

"To that end, operatives are even now setting the groundwork for your people to attend the meeting of international tyrants and leaders of rogue terrorists meeting in Geneva in two weeks time. They have been told to work closely with your CIA field operatives when you send them. I have the contacts with me," he handed the CIA Director a sheet of paper, "We wish to fully cooperate in any operation, sanctioned or otherwise, to eliminate this common threat to our countries."

The President then looked at the CIA Director and said in a commanding voice, "I hereby declare, as President of the United States, that those involved in this situation represent a clear and present danger to the sovereignty of the United States and they are to be dealt with accordingly. Have I made myself clear?"

The Director and Joint Chiefs answered as one, "Yes, Mr. President." The President got up and walked out, letting his people handle the situation from there. As he left the whole room erupted in the chaos of planning and contingencies.

****

As we drove up to the Cottage, it was obvious everyone was there. The Seal Team had transported back via Chief and the Apaches. By the time we arrived back home it was dinner time and I was famished.

I was a bit worried as I knew Chef and many of her assistants had not been back long enough to fix us dinner so I was pleasantly surprised to see two portable Teppanyaki grills set up next to the grill on the pool deck.

They were rather large and two Teppanyaki Chefs were preparing Kobe Wagyu beef steaks to order along with Tonjiru (Pork and Vegetable Miso Soup) in side pots and sauteed Negi, Daikon, Shiso, Renkon, and Takenoko stir fried vegetables.

There was also a chilled bar on the dock with many types of Sushi, Sashimi, Nigiri, and Makizushi. Tied up behind the bar were two pontoon boats where two Sushi Chefs were busy preparing the dishes and keeping the bar stocked.

The Maki offerings included Torotaku maki (tuna and pickled radish roll), Anakyu maki (cucumber and conger eel roll), Negitoro maki (green onion and tuna roll), and Natto maki (Fermented Soybean roll).

The Nigiri offerings included Maguro / Toro (Fatty Tuna), Sake (Salmon), Hamachi (Young Yellowtail), and Uni (Sea Urchin) Gunkan.

The Sashimi choices were Otoro (extra fatty Tuna), Hotate (Sea Scallop), Ikura (Salmon Roe), Kanpachi (Greater Amberjack), and baby whole Tako (Octopus).

For the more squeamish, Sushi Rolls included the California Roll, Philadelphia Roll, Teriyaki Roll, and Shrimp Tempura Roll were available.

These selections were offered with lots of pickled White Gari Sushi Ginger, Tamaruya Shizuoka Wasabi paste, and Yamashin Shiro Shoyu (White Soy Sauce).

The food was pared with a sugar-sweetened matcha green tea blend called Uji Shimizu and Dassai Junmai Daigninjo Sake with a sweet and sour flavor profile that is both soft and smooth.

Being a huge Sashimi and Nigiri fan I loaded up with all the offerings and sat at a pool table with the family enjoying lots of Sake and green tea. Cathy popped up, "Are you actually going to eat all that raw fish and stuff?" Lillie nodded her head in agreement with Cathy.

"Why? What do you find objectionable? This is not the fare you can pick up in a supermarket. It is fresh, sushi grade, and the flavors are quite delicate."

"You aren't afraid of getting worms or something?"

"No Sushi Chef in the world would accept anything that was contaminated. I tell you what...Have a few shots of Saki with me, after that, you can try the Otoro Sashimi and even the Negitoro maki. If you don't like them, I will pay you $100 each for each dish."

"What if we do like it?"

"You have to replenish what you eat," I laughed.

After the Saki, I had each eat a slice of pickled ginger. After that cleaned their palates I took my fingers and dipped the Otoro into the Soy Sauce that I had dissolved a small amount of Wasabi into and fed each Lady a half. "Now don't just chew once and swallow it. Give the flavor time to present itself."

"Are you sure that is raw fish? It doesn't taste anything like fish."

"As I said, this is a very high grade that you cannot purchase in a grocery store. That is actually the highest grade extra fatty Tuna. Ready to try the Negitoro maki?"

"Sure!" They both pipped.

I fed them a slice of ginger and then dipped the Negitoro maki in the Wasabi/Soy mixture and fed each one half again.

"Mmmm, and that was?" Cathy asked.

"Green onion and tuna roll."

"THAT was Tuna!"

I laughed along with Sue and Leesie who were also sitting at the table, "Yes, that was Tuna."

Lillie said, "I hate you! This is nothing like what I envisioned! Can I try the others?"

I ended up just giving them my full bamboo serving board and went and got some more. This time I loaded up on the full Sashimi and Nigiri assortment.

After my 'second' initial raid was finished I walked over to one of the Teppanyaki Chefs and enjoyed watching him make my main course of very rare (blue) 12 oz Wagyu Beef, Tonjiru, and sauteed vegetables.

After I had eaten Sue put her hand on mine, "Baby, after all the women saw you in action they are all hot to be your partner tonight. However: we all decided to acquiesce to Pet's request to have you to herself tonight as a way of saying thank you for that winning recipe you gave her. We promise to totally abuse you sexually on the honeymoon! Is that alright with you?"

"Sure! I want to congratulate her, too."

At that time, DD walked up and sat down. "How are you doing, Harry? Having any remorse?"

I sighed, "Not at all...and that is what worries me. Killing someone is coming too easily to me and that really doesn't go well with being a Medical Practitioner."

DD raised an eyebrow, "Really? What about not doing an operation on someone that will save their life when they are terminally ill anyway or have a high probability of not surviving the surgery? Or when you have to decide to save a newborn or the mother in a life threatening birth situation?"

"I am not being judgmental here. But we can both easily see where Doctors make life and death decisions with their patients from time to time. It is part of their job. It also requires a bit of emotional detachment for the Doctor if the Doctor is to maintain their sanity. Would you not agree, my wonderful fiance'?"

"She is 100% right, Harry. That is one of the hardest lessons to learn in the practice of medicine."

"So you are saying that my emotional detachment when I am taking a life is a good thing?"

DD responded, "You are planning to kill those responsible for your father's death in cold blood, are you not?"

I nodded.

"Then, yes. But if feelings surface anyway, you be sure to come see me. Whatever you do, do NOT suppress them...Oh, and pay me a dollar, please, I am still your Psychologist that way and this conversation is privileged information."

I smiled and pulled out 75 cents, "Will this do?"

DD just smiled, winked, and nodded saying, "Geese, I have never worked for so little!" She rolled her eyes, huffed, and with a smile on her lips she got up to mingle with the chefs who were cleaning up.

At that point, Mavis and Pet walked over. "Master Harry Walker, May I present to you the first and only undisputed champion of the Great Chef's of the State competition--our very own, Pet and lover."

I stood and bowed to Pet, gently took her face in my hands, looked deeply into her eyes, and smiled, "Chef, I am so proud of you. I knew you would win. You are just that good. You deserved that prize."

Pet teared up, "Great Master, it was your inspired recipe that won the competition, I was merely the cook who presented it."

I looked Pet in the eye, "That is just not true. Yes the initial recipe was mine; but what you did to it was all you and what you did to it put the dish over the top and won you that competition. Did the farmer who raised the pigs or the growers of the vegetables win that competition? We both know that they didn't. That meal was all you, my Pet. And your Great Master is very honored to have a small part to play; but very, very proud of his Pet's accomplishments."

I called Dad over, "Dad, we need to discuss a problem with Chef before issues arise."

"What problem is that, Harry?"

"Chef is now the first and only undisputed winner of the Great Chefs of the State competition, her salary should be commensurate with her new status as the Premier Chef in the State."

"No kidding, I had not thought of that. Chef, you are going to get offers from lots of prestigious places after this and we don't want to lose you. Give me your new salary, and don't be shy about it. Mavis, you might help her with that? I am sure you are aware of her worth now to the club. I will ensure the Board accepts the request."

Mavis looked at her lover and beamed, "She is currently making $60,000 a year. But with this new accomplishment I would say that needs to at least be tripled."

Dad smiled, "I disagree."

Mavis looked hurt for a second and Dad continued, "She should accept no less than $250,000 a year. I will see to it immediately. Also, if Chef decides to develop her own restaurant franchise, the Board will see to it that it happens...as long as she remains our Culinary Savant in our kitchen. Whatever she needs, however many staff...just let us know."

"Chef, as you know, we have asked for your input with the kitchen upgrade. I would like you to consider starting a cooking school for elite and promising Chefs to come and learn how to be the best of the best under your tutelage."

"That is if you think that is something you would like to do, of course. If so, then we need to have you talk with the architect to make sure the kitchen and the Club has the capacity to make that a reality. We can have an adjoining dining room behind the kitchen that is open to the public as well where your students can ply their wares."

Pet just cried. Mavis was speechless. Everyone within earshot was grinning from ear to ear. Cathy then cried out, "A toast to the greatest Chef this state has ever produced!"

Everyone lifted a glass of Saki or tea and shouted, "Hear, Hear!"

I just thought Pet was tearing up before. But this time, even Mavis joined her.

I took both Pet and Mavis by the hand and led them to Sue's and my bedroom where I kissed them both very deeply. Pet was tentative with her tongue, but very loving while Mavis was more assertive, dueling with mine.

I broke away for a moment, "I thought it would be nice for all three of us to enjoy one another tonight. This is a great achievement and really a life changing moment for you both."

I stood Pet in front of the full mirror and stood behind her, letting her feel the strength of my cock between her cheeks. "Does my Pet enjoy feeling her Master's cock?"

Pet's breathing began to get more shallow and her breasts under her sun dress begged for attention as I reached around her body to softly caress her tummy.

I slowly lifted her top over her head and exposed her breasts. Her nipples were proud and taught. I placed Pet's upraised hands on top of her head and enjoyed massaging her breasts and tweaking her nipples. I called Mavis over and squeezed a breast to make the nipple protrude so she would take it into her mouth and suckle it as I watched.

I then dropped my pants and placed my hard cock into Pet's thigh gap and up against her wet lips. With micro thrusts, I rubbed my thick cock head over her clit. Pet gasped every time the ridge brushed her clit. Pet's body began to shake, "Oh Great Master, Girl needs to cum! Please, may Pet cum on Great Master's cock?"

"Yes Pet, cum all over your Master's cock. Get it good and wet so I can do this to your Mistress as well."

Mavis was sucking to the side, so both Pet and I could see the head of my cock disappearing and reappearing as it slid back and forth, covered on both sides with her slick outer lips. The visual of the mirror and the physical ministrations were just too much for her and Pet's whole body convulsed as she climaxed in front of the mirror.

I set Pet so her legs were wide and she had her hands on the dresser below the mirror. I had to help her stay on her feet as I lined up my cock and plunged balls deep into her sopping pussy. "Mavis, please get under us and lick Pet's clit as I take her pussy, I want her to climax again for us."

Mavis smiled and did as I asked, her chin playing with my balls each time I bottomed out in her sex slave's pussy. Having learned from my encounter with the First Lady, I released a small part of my Chi through my cock into Pet's pussy and she soon came so hard her eyes curled up inside her head and she passed out in my arms.

Mavis and I laid her on the bed and I then took Mavis to the mirror. "Now it is your turn." I smiled.

Mavis knelt before me and licked the precum from the tip of my cock before engulfing me down her throat to clean her Girl's pussy juices from my cock. When she came up for air she said, "Mmmm, your precum and my Girl's pussy juices really make a wonderfuly sensual cocktail."

I turned Mavis to the mirror and slowly undressed her. I made sure to fondle her breasts as I removed her top. Mavis put her arms on her head and pushed out her chest for my visual pleasure as well as asking, "please be a little rough with them."

I didn't cause any bruises, but I did pinch her nipples and slap her breasts for her along with pulling her nipples till they slid out from between my fingers.

Mavis was really getting worked up when I ran my hands over her tummy before unclasping her pants and slipping my fingers under her waistband to drop them to the floor. I gently bit Mavis's butt cheeks as I was down there. Her sexual scent filling my nose.

Standing behind her, I slipped my cock between her upper thighs and found her pussy was soaking wet. Mavis didn't have the thigh gap Pet had, but her wet thighs and lips made for a wonderfully slick way to masturbate my cock and her pussy while we watched the head appear and disappear in the mirror.

Mavis's breath began to shudder, "Oh my goodness! I know now why Pet collapsed on you! This is almost more sexual pleasure than I can bear!" Her body began to jump each time the ridge of my upper cock head rubbed past the base of her clit and up its shaft.

At that time I felt Pet get between our legs and I pulled out to reposition my cock to Mavis's pussy, with Pet's assistance and shoved my cock into Mavis's tight, soaked pussy in a slow, deliberate, deep penetration of her sex.

"Nuhhhh! That feeeels sooo gooood!" was all she could say as her eyes closed and Pet began to lick her clit as I took Mavis from behind.

I watched her breasts sway with my hard pushes into her pussy and I reached for her nipples, pinching them with my fingers as I pulled back and letting her nipples pull away from my fingers as I pounded my way back in. As I pulled out her nipples were placed right back in my hands and my fingers pinched her nipples again until I plundered her hot pussy and they pulled away.

The bottom side of the head of my cock was rubbing over Mavis's G-Spot on each thrust and the combination of my nipple pulls, my cock running rampant over her G-Spot, and Pet's tongue on her clit drove Mavis wild. She started grunting as her body began to sweat and tremble. Then she began to growl as I pistoned in and out of her. Finally Mavis let loose with a howl that would put a Coyote to shame as she squirted all over Pet's face and clamped down on my cock.

I didn't slow down until Mavis went limp in my arms. I pulled out of Mavis and said, "Pet, quickly! Suck the head of my cock and make me cum! I am so close!"

As I held Mavis's limp body up, Pet sucked my cock head like she was trying to suck a golf ball through a half inch garden hose....I came....I came hard....I came a lot. "Fuuuck yesssss!" I cried as I came in Pets mouth and all over her face and chest. My balls spasmed until they hurt.

Mavis came to and gently walked to the window in the room that overlooked the pool, opened it, stuck her upper body out, with her boobs showing, and cried, "Cathy! DD! PLEASE come up her and help us with Harry! He is about to kill both Pet and I with too much sexual pleasure!"

Cathy and DD spoke up as one, "On our way! Hold him down till we get there!" and the whole pool deck roared with laughter as the two ladies hauled ass inside and up the stairs, shedding clothes as they ran.

Pet had taken me and laid me down on the bed, my cock standing up hard and proud, and she began to slowly jerk me off when DD burst into the room and literally jumped onto the bed, straddled my waist, and impaled my cock into her pussy in one beautifully orchestrated action.

She immediately began bopping up and down with her huge tits moving in complementary bobs and rolls. Cathy straddled my shoulders and sat down on my happy face and I began to lick around her cunnie while my lower lip rubbed her clit.

Mavis laid Pet on the bed and licked my cum from her face and chest before getting into a 69 with her in the bed next to us.

The sounds of women enjoying having sex filled the room and it didn't take long for both Cathy and DD to cum. They had been playing with each other's boobs and deep kissing each other as they had their ways with me. Suddenly, after they had recovered from their orgasms, Cathy yelled, "Switch" and DD sat on my face while Cathy jumped up and down on my still nail hard cock.

I wasn't sure I was going to live through this, but I did know I would die a happy man.

DD's pussy was hot and swollen and still gaping from my cock being inside her and I licked her sloppy pussy from the inside all around her open cunnie. My lower lip doing a number on her swollen and sensitive clit. Every time my lip ran over the shaft it spasmed for me. Dang if that didn't do a number on my ego. It wasn't long before all three of us were cumming our brains out.

When she caught her breath, DD tapped Mavis on her shoulder and said, "Switch!" and Mavis sat on my face as Pet sheathed my cock inside her. DD and Cathy then went into a 69 and we all started over again.

After both Mavis and Pet had cum, switched, and cum again I finally was exhausted. "Ladies, you win! I am done!" The ladies all went to the window and shouted out to the orgy below, "We did it! He-Man is conquered!"

I fell asleep to the laughter and clapping from the pool and deck as the ladies hugged and snogged each other.

****

I woke up the next morning REALLY needing a shower. As soon as I stepped in, Sue came into the bathroom and had me stand as she bathed me. It was gentle, sensual, and very loving. "You know you are something of a sex god now, right?"

I looked at her confused. "Well, DD, Mavis, Pet, and Cathy came back down and everyone wanted a blow by blow account and the four of them gave them exactly that. I must say, by the time they were finished everyone needed relieving again and the sexual tension could have been cut with a butter knife it was so hot and raw."