Standing in for Dad Ch. 24

Story Info
Her Chance for Retribution.
7.3k words
4.78
7.9k
16

Part 24 of the 37 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusthemod
Rusthemod
475 Followers

We were all sitting around in the owner's lounge area and Ana confessed to the President what she had done.

He took our cue and was gentle with her, "Ana, thank you for letting me know this. I need to call some people who are investigating this incident, would you mind telling them everything you know about your cousin and this conversation you had?"

"Mr. President, I am aware of how bad this looks. I swear to you I had no clue my conversation with my cousin could have caused this. I will do anything I can to help get to the bottom of this."

The President lifted the phone to speak with the yacht's coms officer and put it on speaker, "This is the President, please contact the CIA Chief, Head of Homeland, Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, and the FBI Director on a secure 4-way conference call, please."

"Aye, Sir! One moment, please."

Bill held Ana's hand as the calls were connected, "Sir, I have them all online."

"Thank you, Gentlemen, Ambassador Walker has found our leak for us. It was an unsecured call a crew member made to her cousin and it seems to have been an unintended leak. I will send the digital vocal recording of the call via secured hookup as soon as we are finished."

The CIA director spoke up, "It's him."

Homeland spoke next, "Is this person available for us, Sir?"

"She is here with me now, gentlemen, her name is Ana, and she wants to cooperate fully with your investigation."

Well, I am not sure there wasn't anything about Ana's past and family relationships they didn't know after that long questioning ordeal. Most questions were asked multiple times in multiple ways along with continual voice stress analysis.

The President told the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, "Get a Special Operations team in place at the cousin's residence as soon as humanly possible and extract her and her family. Get them to the States, fast track their citizenship after vetting them to ensure their innocence, and let me know of your progress."

I then spoke up, "I believe we can be in Puerto de Veracruz in under 14 hours and with diplomatic immunity, we would be the safest and fastest way to get the family to U.S. soil. The Seal Team on board can handle the extraction and as they are attached to me for the moment, they are shielded by diplomatic immunity as well. The only issue is we have the President, the Vice-President, and their wives on board."

The President then said, "Let's go that route. You agree, Gentlemen?"

Basically they all agreed it was as good a plan as any and better than most.

"Get two Sec Ops Ghost Comanches and Marine One in the air along with two Apaches and a tanker and meet us en-route to Puerto de Veracruz. Plan on us making 70 plus knots. We will disembark the Yacht and let these very capable people do their jobs."

"We had already started tasking that since this situation started, Mr. President. Marine One and two Apaches are eight hours out from your present location and under twelve hours if you are making way." Homeland declared. "We can have the two Ghost Comanches out of Langley intercept the yacht in approximately 14 hours and we are dispatching tankers to keep them fueled. Sending three air crews per chopper, your SEAL team will have plenty of room for their operations."

I called the Captain, "Make fastest speed to Puerto de Veracruz. We have a mission. We need to be just over the horizon from the port in no more than 14 hours."

"Yes, Ambassador. We anticipated this probability and can be at 70 knots in less than 5 minutes."

"I need you in the safe room along with the SEAL Lieutenants to plan an extraction from Guadalajara. Also, have Ana join us please."

No one could hear the propulsion kick into high gear, but everyone felt the massive acceleration of the vessel. As big as she was, this baby was moving like a flaming bat out of hell. We literally flew over the tops of the waves.

"Mr. President, can you make a secure call to the U.S. Embassy in Mexico City?"

"Yes, I can, what do you need?"

****

"Yes, Ambassador, I need to have this family in Guadalajara secured as quickly as possible. She will not know we are coming as the phone lines are compromised."

"Mr. President, we have a handle on all communications out of and into the country as well as all known cartel and crime family contacts. In fact, the CIA station chief has informed me of what happened and we have already located the source for the leak and a list of the most likely responsible. The woman in question is not a known asset for any criminal, political, or drug running organization that we can tell. But, one of one of the major crime families knew she was connected and tapped her phone."

"Get me the CIA station chief on the phone, please."

"Yes-Sir. I had him called up as soon as I was informed you called. One moment."

"Yes Mr. President? Station Chief Ayala speaking."

"I know we still have special operators available under your direction. I want you to coordinate with the Ambassador and I want them to have a ghost protection detail around the family he gives you out of Guadalajara. We will be sending in two stealth Ghost Comanches with a full SEAL team and you are to expect them on station between 15 and 17 hours. Is that a problem?"

"Not a problem, Sir. Is this to be an abduction?"

"It is an extraction. But hostilities will be met by lethal force."

"What about the dirty hands, Sir?"

"Wash them with extreme prejudice, getting intel and moving up the chain. Stay on it till everyone is cleaned. I want to send a message. They came after me, my wife, the VP and his wife this time...all gloves are off, understood?"

"Yes Sir!"

"I will direct the special forces that are winding down in South America to transition through your Embassy on their way back to the States. You may use them as necessary before they come home to assist in this or other necessary operations to effectively deal with the crime families who have been trafficking people and drugs across the border. But, anything you do needs to be quick and sanitized. Understood?"

"Understood, Sir! I will need the necessary supplies to bring them up to full capacity, Sir."

"Call your Director at this number, XX-XXX-XXXX, and let him know what you need."

"Yes, Sir."

"Give me back the Ambassador, please."

"Yes Mr. President."

"If this goes smoothly, make sure you put the station chief up for advancement. Also, take a secure SAT phone and some jamming equipment with you to the President of Mexico and ask for an emergency meeting. If there is an issue ask him if he has just declared war on the United States. Then call this number for my private SAT phone. Get this done now."

"Yes, Mr. President, I am on my way."

"Harry, would you be interested in hosting dinner for the Mexican President and his wife as a cover for your appearance in port?" The President asked.

Sue smiled, "Oh my, you mean I can have sex with the U.S and Mexican presidents in the same day?"

Bill chuckled, "I would not presume, Sue. But I am aware Miguel sees himself as the epitome of Latin lovers. I know his wife is very beautiful, too."

****

"Yes! Miguel! This is Bill! So glad to hear from you!. I wanted to let you know I was attacked by several fixed wing aircraft and three helicopters filled with special operators along with a submarine that came out of Mexico earlier today. I am calling off a vacation as a result. And, well, I was wanting to know if you have declared war on the United States?"

"Hello, Bill. I can assure you none of that was sanctioned by my government. Sadly, with the untimely and unexplained deaths of all the Cartel families to the south of us and the arrest of several of their family members in the U.S., I suspect this was an attempt at vendetta from one of the crime families here in Mexico. However, in a show of good faith, I will have no issues with you hunting down those responsible as long as your operatives leave Mexico when they are finished."

"I must say, Miguel, I am overjoyed at your willingness to cooperate. It has been my experience such a thing usually plays both ways. Is there something on your mind?"

"Well, now that you mention it, I have three major crime families here in Mexico and I cannot move against any of them. If they were to all suddenly have a change of conscience and quit trying to harass me and my government; well, I would be most appreciative. Particularly if I had absolutely nothing to do with it."

"Well, I think we can both soon feel very appreciated, Miguel. It has been quite the pleasure speaking with you. By the way, there is a nice diplomatic yacht by the name of Le Délice de Susan that will be mooring at Puerto de Veracruz within 19 hours. Ambassador Walker, the owner of the yacht, has extended an offer of a private dinner and, well, entertainment, should you be interested?"

Bill could almost hear the smug smile, "I would love to attend! Shall we make it for tomorrow around 5 in the evening local time?"

The President looked to me and I gave a thumbs up.

"Sounds good, Miguel! Anything in particular you would like to have for dinner?"

"Italian! All the Italian restaurants here in Mexico City make Italian like they make our native food, it is quite the disaster!"

With final pleasantries the Presidents ended the call and I met with the Captain, Marion, Dad, Ana, and the LTs in the safe room while Sue grabbed Bill and Mary and the three of them went to their suite for a farewell fucking. DD then grabbed Rache and the VP as they retired to their cabin. Barbara, Cathy, and Leesie got fully nude and jumped into the elevator to go fuck the kitchen staff.

"Mom!" Catching her attention I mentioned, "Please let the Chef know we need a signature multi course, Italian dinner tomorrow night and we are hosting the Mexican President and his wife."

I sat everyone down and began, "Well, Ana, we are on a high speed run to rescue your cousin. You mentioned she has a little girl but a dead beat dad?"

"Si, Ambassador Walker. I am very worried about her and the little one now that we know what happened."

"Could you point out her place from an aerial map of Guadalajara?"

"Oh yes, Mr. President. My cousin and her daughter live on the third floor of a four story building on the north east side of the city." Looking at the aerial map she pointed to a building with lower buildings to the front and rear sides and similar buildings to the sides. "She lives in room 302 right next to the stairs on the north east corner with two other families. The street number is 230 and the building is number is 2375."

I got on the SAT phone and called the Ambassador to Mexico, "Yes, Ambassador, this is Ambassador Walker. May I speak to your CIA station chief Ayala?"

"Yes, Ambassador, she is right here."

"How can I help you, Ambassador?"

"Our target and her daughter live on the third floor of a four story building on the north east side of the city. She lives in room 302 right next to the stairs on the north east corner with two other families. The street number is 230 and the building is number is 2375. If your people can secure the ground around the building and the bottom two stair landings of the stairwell our boys can do the rest."

"Arrival time still set?"

"Yes, the choppers will create a coms blackout to prevent anyone notifying others of the extraction so inform your ground team when their coms go out, we are in position."

"They are not going to like that, Sir."

"Which is why the heads up. They need to be sure to keep visual contact with each other. Any fire from the buildings will be met with lethal force from the Ghost Comanches. Our boys will be in and out within," I looked to the LTs and they both put up four fingers, "Four minutes or less."

"Yes, Sir. I will inform the ground team."

I hung up the phone. "Ok Captain, you know the timelines, have you worked out a plan for the choppers?"

"Yes, Sir. We will be 70 miles out of port when the Ghost Comanches arrive. We will put one SEAL squad on each of them along with Ana and your Dad who will go with the second squad to get her family. The Ghost Comanches will arrive at 2200 hours, (10:00 pm) local time. The first team will secure the third and fourth floor stairs for a safe egress."

"One chopper will be hovering for maximum mobility and air cover while the other hovers on the roof for the extraction. They will switch positions so the first team can evacuate and they will be flying nap of the earth back to the yacht which will remain away from port until their return."

They will then land on the roof, allow everyone to disembark, and the Ghost Comanches will then move to the tanker and refuel before going to Fort Bliss Texas for some secured down time until they return to Langley.

****

Sue closed the door to the suite and quickly undressed herself, Mary, and Bill. In no time, Mary was sitting on her face while Bill was balls deep in her silky pussy. Bill was standing to the side of the bed with Sue's feet behind his neck, pounding her from cock tip to slapping balls for all he was worth. Mary had her hands behind his head as well as she tried to keep her breath, the visual of her husband fucking the shit out of the woman eating her stimulating her beyond reason.

Sue was loving the pounding, but she was giving it back to Mary with gusto. She licked between Mary's inner and outer lips before parting them at her cunnie and tongue fucking Mary. Each out stroke she made sure to run the bottom of her tongue over the base of Mary's clit before diving in again.

"Fuuuck Billy, she is so damn good at eating pussy! I am going to cum!" Mary cried as she arched her back. Bill immediately went for her nipples and sucked them with abandon as Mary cried out her orgasm on Sue's face.

Sue didn't let up, though and went after Mary's pussy and clit with abandon. Mary grabbed both sides of Bill's head and growled into his face, "Sheee's mak...ing...me...cum...again!" she groaned while intensely staring into Bill's eyes.

This caused Bill's cock to engorge even more and he was hard as a ten penny nail. His cock was ramming so deep and so hard his balls were bouncing off of Sue's ass on every down stroke. The smells and sounds of animalistic sex filled the room.

Then all hell broke loose: Mary groaned out a beastial orgasm, Bill slammed home and hosed Sue's womb, and Sue clamped down on Bill's cock as her whole body shivered in climax. Mary and Bill collapsed on the bed, breathing for their lives. After a moment, Mary gasped, "Damn....Sue....you....tried to....kill us!"

Sue jumped up and into the en-suite and brought everyone moist, heated towels so they could clean up. Bill was able to speak by then and said, "Sue, you have to slow down for us old people!"

Sue smiled with a wistful look on her face, "But, I don't have to slow down for mom or dad!"

Mary laughed and said, "She is a succubus, Bill. A natural born succubus!"

Sue helped them up out of bed and the three of them enjoyed a sensual shower together.

****

DD and Rache undressed Jim and they took turns sucking his cock while the other undressed. DD sat on the side of the bed and lubed up between her very large breasts. She pulled Jim to her and had Rache hold her boobs together around Jim's cock as he began to fuck her chest. Rache moved to lick and suck Jim's cock as the head popped up between DD's breasts and DD cupped Jim's balls and fingered Rache's very wet pussy. "Mmmm, Rache, I'm wondering if you like my large breasts as well." Rache lifted her head as she fingered DD's nipples, giving her a deep kiss as she moaned into her mouth.

"Your body just makes my pussy melt, DD. Yes, I love your sexy breasts." Rache moved from licking Jim's cock head to licking DD's nipples and back as they all enjoyed a final time together before they left to go back to Washington.

"I love your tits, too DD," Jim squeaked as his cock began to swell. Rache was busy cumming on DD's fingers just as she felt Jim's balls begin to contract. Jim pushed the head of his cock up between DD's breasts and into Rache's waiting lips as he came hard into her mouth. Rache swallowed and then immediately went down on DD to eat her out as DD sucked on Jim's cock to clean him up. DD then sat back and enjoyed Rache's cunnilingus as Jim played with her breasts and nipples.

Rache began licking up from DD's cunnie to the base of her clit. She pressed lightly and DD's clit responded by swelling and Rache immediately licked up one side and down the other of DD's clit while it was turgid. She then repeated that process several times until DD came for her. The three of them then got into a circle, mouth to groin, until everyone came again.

****

We stopped so Marine One could safely load the presidential entourage as the Apaches circled the yacht. I noted the deck had been cleaned and looked forward to see the exhaust residue from the air defense missiles had also been cleaned. "Captain, please give my deepest appreciation for the cleanup."

"Will do, Harry. The crew even fixed chips in the top coat from where that rocket peppered us."

"Job well done indeed. We need to keep up our diplomatic cover. Harder to do that with exhaust residue, brass and chipping from explosions marring the yacht. Thank them profusely for me, please."

"We will need to refuel while in port, Harry. How would you like me to pay for it?"

The President overheard and gave Captain Barnes a card number to use. "Use this to refuel the girl this time, least I can do to thank her for saving our asses."

Captain Barnes smiled and saluted, "Yes, Mr. President." After they left the Yacht snapped back up to 70 knots to make our appointment with the Ghost Comanches.

****

Since schedules were all messed up and most everyone needed to grab some shut eye before the mission, meals were simple fare--come grab what you want when you are ready from the chafing dishes.

After some much needed rest, everyone was up and bright eyed for the Ghost Comanches. They arrived 30 minutes after we took up station offshore. The Captain noted they didn't show up on radar...at all. Both of the stealth helicopters landed on the top deck and the only way we knew about it was from the video. Night had fallen already and Anna, Dad, and the Seals loaded up very quickly as the air crews switched out. The first and third crews sacked out in the VIP rooms on the second deck after grabbing a bite to eat.

The pilots pulled up the aerial view of the city and we gave them the coordinates which they locked into their avionics suites. Within 5 minutes of landing, they were off.

****

"LT, this is Ghost Rider One. We will be moving low and fast so buckle in. Once we hit shore we will be only 50 feet above whatever we are flying over at the moment so be prepared for some rough altitude and direction changes. If you boys want to talk to each other upon insertion, we need your coms frequency so we can adjust the lockouts to allow that frequency. Otherwise, you will have no coms."

LT gave the Pilot their coms frequency and the REO adjusted the equipment.

This conversation was repeated on Ghost Rider Two.

The LTs then spoke to their men, Dad, and Ana to let them know what to expect and the one LT let Ana know it was normal and not to worry.

Traveling at 180 miles an hour, it took only about an hour to reach the LZ. The two pilots went in fast and shut down all electronic communications within 50 miles. At the same time, chopper one hot landed and disgorged 8 SEALS and Dad in full battle gear.

They immediately ran to the stair door on the roof and secured the 4th and 3rd floor stairwell landings.

"Spec Ops, that you on the second floor landing?"

"Roger that! We got the lower stair wells secured and the road out front is under surveillance with a 6 man team."

Rusthemod
Rusthemod
475 Followers
12