Standing in for Dad Ch. 29

Story Info
And the drums beat to the music of my heart.
7.5k words
4.74
8.1k
15

Part 29 of the 38 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rusthemod
Rusthemod
483 Followers

"M'Lady Susan, It is so wonderful to see you again!"

"Mr. Petie!" Sue exclaimed as she ran up the steps to the entrance and gave him a nice, close hug. "I have missed you!"

"I have missed you as well M'Lady." Pete smiled as he hugged her.

Then Miss Cooper walked up and Pete's demeanor changed immediately, "Hello Miss Cooper. While I am happy to see you, my last instruction was you were not allowed in the establishment."

"That is quite understandable, Sir. And I deserve nothing less. I would like to apologize to you for all my unacceptable behavior towards you in the past. I have been most unkind to you for no reason. You have always been polite to me in the past. Please, if you can see it in your heart, forgive me."

Pete was a bit taken aback by her apology then smiled a smile that reached his eyes, "M'Lady, thank you for your apology, I appreciate it."

I walked up then and shook Pete's hand, "Pete, always a pleasure. I know you have to follow your orders, but would you be so kind as to ask Mavis to come outside and speak with us?"

Pete smiled, "That I can certainly do, Sir."

Pete left and within minutes he returned with Mavis. "Hello Ambassador! Good to see you again! What can I do for you?"

Miss Cooper then spoke up, "I, I wish to apologize for my unspeakably poor behavior towards you and the staff. After being arrested and detained in GITMO, I have had a change of perception about myself, my life, and the people I have harmed for no good reason. Please accept my apology."

Mavis looked at her, then at me; "Is this legit?"

I nodded, "I believe so. She is now my employee and will be looking after the two cottages while we are away. They are available to you and the staff for your use, by the way. All you need do is coordinate it with Millie here."

Mavis nodded, and in an obvious test she asked, "May I call you Millie?"

Miss Cooper smiled and replied, "Please do. I would consider it an honor."

Mavis nodded, "Will you be apologizing to the staff as well?"

Millie nodded, "If you will allow it, yes."

Mavis looked to me, "You will vouch for her behavior?"

"I do, yes."

Mavis nodded, "Then the ban is lifted until you prove it was a mistake. That sound fair?"

Millie replied, "It is more than I deserve, considering. Thank you very much."

Mavis then said, "Well! Ambassador now! You HAVE to tell me about that!"

Sue replied, "Oh, nothing really to tell, actually, Harry just saved the President's and Vice President's lives as well as the lives of their wives. He is a multi-billionaire now, he is a full Ambassador and about to have a temporary assignment to Mexico, he abducted the Mexican President's wife, started a war between Mexico and the U.S., single handedly took over GITMO, and owns a 500 foot, trimaran, four deck, luxury yacht with torpedoes, missiles, and Gatling guns!"

I laughed and Lillie shrugged her shoulders, "Yeah, nothing special, really."

Petie's and Mavis's mouths hit the floor and everyone laughed their asses off.

"Umm, I could tell you more but it's top secret!" Sue smiled, "We really cannot be spreading that around yet. Something about the Espionage Act? It applies to any person who learns of such information and then communicates it to any other person."

I interjected with a "Hurumph" and asked, "I think we should head in now, I am getting hungry for Chef's cooking."

Petie opened the door and we walked in. I nodded politely to the Maître d'hôtel and as we turned the corner the whole place was packed and everyone shouted "Surprise!"

I was blown away.

The Mayor, the Governor, the state House and Senate majority leaders, their wives, and several other movers and shakers were in attendance. Sue just giggled and smiled at me.

"You minx," I said, "You planned this didn't you!"

Sue just laughed, "Get over it hubby, you are a big boy now and people want to rub elbows with you. Not everyone gets to meet a true and bonafide hero several times over."

Millie and Mavis made a bee line to the kitchen as I turned and greeted everyone with a wave.

I smiled as I sighed inside, made sure my smile reached my eyes, and made my way through the tables, shaking hands, hugging women, "No, I am not running for any office, but thank you for your offer of support," graciously accepting several future offers to father children: You know, general hero stuff with which I am uncomfortable...I was getting hungry, sorry.

The SEAL Team took tables near the door while Sue, Marion, and Lillie all walked up to the head table. Wanda and Zoie both got up and gave me hugs. Wanda winked and smiled, "Welcome back baby daddy!"

I smiled, "Both?" Zoie nodded her response with a huge smile. "I am so happy for you! Please be careful with your pregnancies? I want the best for our children."

Wanda smiled and said, "We are both going to breast feed our babies," as Zoie placed her soft hand on my crotch. I looked at her and immediately saw some indecision and asked, "What's on your mind?"

"My younger sister, Diane, would like to have your baby as well. She is with us, ovulating, and I agreed to ask you."

"Introduce me, please."

Zoie brought her sister over and introduced her. She was a very statuesque brunette in a very nice silky, sundress with a low cut front and no back. She was flushed and breathing shallowly when I reached around her, placing my palm against her back, pulling her slowly to me for a searingly hot kiss. I backed up a step and said, "Take off the dress and lean over the table here. I want to give you a baby in front of everyone here."

She caught her breath, bit her lower lip at the audacity, and slowly reached up to slide the dress straps off her shoulders, letting the dress fall to the floor at her feet.

The woman was drop dead gorgeous.

Plump breasts that stood tall and proud, slim and athletic waist and tummy, and a shaved pussy that was so wet her precum was glistening on her thighs.

She turned slowly, moving her waist long hair to the side as she presented her sex to me. I pulled down my pants and aimed the head of my cock between her thighs, found her cunnie, and slowly began to move in and out of her, lubing my cock with short strokes at first. I gradually lengthened my stroke and when I was balls deep inside her pussy I pushed some Chi through my cock.

When I did that, the poor girl went off the rails. I grabbed her hair and rode her like I was taming a wild horse; both of us bucking and grunting. She came again and again, each time screaming my name, "Fuck yes Harry! Fuck my pussy! Make it yours! Make our baby!"

Her pussy was milking my cock through each orgasm and I focused on her dark rose as it pooched out for me with each thrust.

Evidently everyone got real excited with the show as the whole restaurant got naked and started having a full on orgy. I smiled as I saw Petie, who had locked the front door, taking Millie for all she was worth as she screamed to high heaven when she came. Damn was that man hung!

I pulled the girl's hair and asked, "You ready to have my baby?"

"Fuck Yes! Make me your baby mommie! Please!"

As my balls contracted I called to her, "One serving of hot baby cream delivered as requested!" I came just as I slammed my cock deep inside her and held it there, my cock pumping inside her as she continued to cum around it.

I held her there for a moment as I enjoyed all the eye candy in the Club. Feeling her body tremble against my groin as I softly ran my fingertips up and down her spine and over her dimples at her hips. I noticed the serving and kitchen staff took some time to enjoy the impromptu sex and soon everyone was finished with their quickies and there was a line to the restrooms as everyone cleaned up before we all got dressed again and sat down to eat.

I must admit, though, the smell of sex in the air was a wonderful addition to the dinner.

The appetizer was hot, bacon wrapped, fried prawns served with a tarter sauce dip pared with warm mini loaves of dark rye bread and honey butter. The previously partially cooked bacon strips were wrapped around the shelled prawns that had been soaking in a Zataran/water mixture for an hour before wrapping. The bacon was secured with a tooth pic before flash frying them in a deep fryer in 450 degrees Fahrenheit Avocado oil for about a minute each. This crisped up the bacon while not overcooking the shrimp. The result was a nice crispy bacon shell over tender, seasoned shrimp coated in a zesty tarter sauce.

Dinner was aged, bone in, whole, USDA Prime Grade Ribeye cut to order table side, a Chef's Salad served with poppy seed dressing, and a twice baked potato filled with butter, bulk sausage, creamy mascarpone cheese, and chopped green onion that was salted and peppered to taste. The steak was cut with a fork tender and I got mine blue rare.

Dinner was paired with an Antinori Badia Chianti Classico; a wine with flavors that are deeply layered. The wine is concentrated and has nice acidity, is fruity without being jammy, and sports well-integrated tannins. It invites the senses with the aromas of smoked meat, chocolate, and ripe fruit. The dark fruit on the palate and lower alcohol content in the wine elevate the meat's texture while complimented with a liberal salt and fresh pepper seasoning on the steak which brings out the slight oak and spices in the wine.

Desert was a no sugar added Devil's Food cake baked with sugar free chocolate and peanut butter morsels in the batter and iced with home made, no sugar added, whipped cream which had shredded semi-sweet baker's chocolate folded into it. The top of the cake had slivers of baker's chocolate bars arranged over it for a truly decadent, death by chocolate cake that was easy on the calories but heavy on flavor. The cake was pared with hot Irish coffee made from freshly ground premium roasted Colombian coffee beans with a half shot of Irish Disaronno whiskey and a half shot of Bailey's Irish Cream.

Everyone was busting a gut when they were finished, having eaten way too much. At the end of the meal I got Mavis's attention: "Please call for the kitchen staff to come out so they can be congratulated."

They got a standing ovation. It made their day as many of them were from Pet's first class of students.

Just then the Governor cornered me and said, "I am going to run for President after Bill retires. I would like to promote you from Ambassador to Secretary of State if you are interested in 6 years time."

"Governor, I would be honored to serve, but I would want Doc to serve as the Surgeon General and Dad to head up the CIA. If those are possibilities, then count me in."

The Governor laughed, "Damn but you drive a hard bargain! Having the most decorated field operative of our time running the CIA and the Doctor who has spent years in Emergency Rooms and servicing SEAL Teams in the field as the Surgeon General? You really should make those choices a bit harder to sell! Done!"

We shook hands to seal the deal and the surprise party began to break up as everyone needed to go home and clean up before hitting the sack in gastronomic ecstasy. I invited the Governor as well as the Senate and House leaders to the cottages for the night and they accepted.

When we arrived home, I gave Millie her own room in our cottage, and the whole crew stripped and got into the pool to relax. I dished out Grand Marnier and Creme de Minthe to any who asked and we had a wonderful, relaxed pool party as our dinner continued to digest.

Not long after everyone had relaxed a bit, many in the group started yawning so everyone decided it was time to hit the sack.

Sue jumped into bed in the other room with the Senate and House leaders while their wives and Diane went to bed with me. The SEAL Team split between the living room and the other cottage with Cathy, and Leslie grabbed the Governor, his wife, Marion, and others who used the pontoon boat and took over the other cottage.

As I laid down in bed, completely naked, and asked, "Ladies," I said as I stifled a yawn, "I am hoping you will give me a rain check till in the morning? I have had a long day and would be a much better sex partner for the three of you with some shut eye."

Zoie laughed, "We have also had a long day, Harry. That would be wonderful. Then you can blow our minds in the morning like you did Diane's in the Club!"

Diane grunted, "If he did a repeat of what he did to me at the Club, it would probably kill me."

The other two ladies smiled, "Seems he has a new secret!"

"It's like his cock sends electric pulses up your body!"

I smiled at their raised eyebrows and said, "I promise, in the morning." We were all smiles and giggles as we showered together, playing with each other's sex and breasts/chest and went to bed after drying off.

****

I awoke early the next morning lying on my back with Diane's wet and aroused pussy hovering over my face. She was facing towards the headboard and saw me wake up before she lowered herself just low enough for me to lick her pussy.

I felt one of the other women straddle my morning wood and she quickly began bouncing up and down on my cock, moving back and forth to rub the head of my dick deep inside her cunnie as she bottomed out on each down stroke. I pulsed Chi into her and heard as well as felt her cum instantly with each pulse. After only 5 minutes she was a blubbering mess and fell to the side as my cock slid out of her pussy. I could feel through the bed she was having massive body convulsions from being overly stimulated.

I suckled Diane's engorged clit as my other bed partner took over my cock and soon I was sending Chi pulses into her as well. She stiffened and froze in place as her body intensely vibrated and after about the third pulse of Chi she fell to the other side, still in a rolling climax.

At that point Diane lowered her pussy to my cock and asked, "Harry, please do not do whatever you are doing to my pussy until you are cumming for me?"

I smiled and nodded as she lowered her tight, wet, hot pussy to engulf my now angry cock. I wanted release and I encouraged Diane to ride me hard as I played with her ample breasts. Her nipples were rock hard and I gently massaged them. I could not tell if she climaxed as she didn't miss a beat, taking my cues and fucking the shit out of my cock like a sex crazed Amazon.

Diane could feel I was close, as my cock began to swell inside her, and she smiled, looking deeply into my eyes, "Harry, do your thing each time you hose my cunt, claim my pussy like no other man can."

All I could do was nod and grunt as her words tipped me over the top. I pulsed Chi with every convulsion of my balls. Diane went straight to Nirvana crying softly in my ear with each pulse, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" As soon as she could breath again she whispered, "Any time, anywhere, any way you want...public or private. Just take me, fuck me, and leave me in a heap of sexual bliss."

Wanda spoke up and with a limp wrist patted my shoulder, "I second that invitation."

Zoie repeated the gesture on my other shoulder and enthusiastically whimpered, "I third that as well!"

With my cock still buried in Diane's pussy I pulled Wanda and Zoie to my sides, enjoying three sets of breasts pressed against me, and I slowly released Chi into each of their bodies, aiming for the pleasure centers in their brains.

Wanda gasped, "Fuck how are you doing this, Harry? You are going to make me cum again for you!"

Zoie just whimpered, "Fuuuuck!" as her body began to shiver.

Diana, who was still lying on top of me, didn't speak. She just cried tears of ecstasy as she rolled through multiple climaxes.

I didn't stop until all three women were in sensual comas. I smiled, knowing I had now trained their bodies to cum for me any time I sent a pulse of Chi through them when they touched me.

****

We were all gathered around poolside for breakfast, Sue having organized Mavis and Chef to come in and cook us an elegant Crab meat quiche composed of butter and white wine sauteed red bell pepper, chopped green onion, and crab claw meat which was added to well whisked eggs and half-and-half cream over a previously partially baked pie crust which chef then covered in shredded Swiss cheese before baking at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. This was complimented with shrimp grits that combined butter and some aged Gouda cheese. Both dishes lightly salted (due to the salty cheese) and peppered.

Breakfast was served with Pomegranate or Orange Juice Mimosas, Orange Juice, Pomegranate Juice, and V-8 juice.

Everyone was nude and I made my way around to greet everyone, trying out my new skill on each and every person present: male and female alike. I just placed my hand on two shoulders at a time as I went around and pulsed some Chi into their brain's pleasure centers. I had everyone I touched climaxing in front of everyone else within seconds of touching them. I had so much fun messing with them.

Several of the men seemed to be a bit embarrassed but that quickly faded as the women in the group enthusiastically cleaned them up afterwards. Everyone then jumped into the pool to finish the job with the whole group asking how in the hell I did that. I just shrugged and winked, "It is an Ambassadorial trade secret," is all I would say.

Sue latched onto me as Diane came up and said, "I apologize for saying this in front of you, Sue, but I am being honest when I say your husband has ruined me for other men."

Sue gave her a big hug and a kiss, "He is magnificent in bed, I agree. When we see you again, feel free to indulge yourself, I will not mind."

Diane cried as she thanked Sue for her understanding. When she left us Sue looked at me and smiled, "I don't know how you are doing this, but it is a fantastic gift. Making anyone cum just by touching them is mythical level sensuality." She wrapped herself around me as Mavis and Pet came to each side of me and I made them climax over and over again until they pulled away, begging me to stop.

This happened, three at a time, with all the women present; each getting all they could handle before pulling away and making room for the next.

I was in sensual heaven.

****

It was a fun trip straight back to D.C., having a meeting with the Joint Chiefs that afternoon. I had both stewardesses comatose within 20 minutes of taking off. They were fun to watch how they reacted to the situation once they recovered. One was a bit apprehensive to approach me again while the other was all over me wanting another round...which she got in spades. By the time we arrived they both had calmed down and thanked me for the unique experience.

The blacked out Limo and full sized SUVs that were waiting for us whisked us back to the White House with a police escort. When I got in the car I recognized Bull and greeted him, "Hiya Bull! Good to see you again!"

Bull grinned in his rear view and asked, "Sir...I mean Harry, what in the hell is going on? Every branch of the military is going ape shit and no one is talking!"

"Bull, wish I could tell you. All I can say is in a few weeks you will know exactly what is going on."

"Roger that. Bull got on the intercom between the drivers and said, 'I win, pay up when we drop off.'"

I laughed and looked at Bull who replied, "We had a bet on if you would be involved and if you would tell us. I was the one who said yes to the first and no to the second."

I laughed, "What did you win?"

"A steak dinner for two from each of them at Maistro's Steakhouse. Many consider them the best in D.C. and a dinner for two runs between $250 to $500 depending on what you order."

"Damn! You made out like a bandit!"

"Yes, yes I did. My old lady is going to be happy as a clam as she will be able to bring her close friends and their spouses with us as a way to up her social status in the group. That's not my thing, but the ol' lady loves rubbing things like that into the noses of her snobby friends."

Rusthemod
Rusthemod
483 Followers