Standing in for Dad Ch. 34

Story Info
Fucking up is not an option.
7.1k words
4.74
9.7k
20
Story does not have any tags

Part 34 of the 38 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both the President and Vice President were obviously shocked and the Joint Session of Congress erupted in bipartisan support and appreciation. The politicians knowing full well that to not vociferously and demonstrably show their approval would be political suicide, given the popularity of the 30 minute war among their constituents and the resulting nationalistic pride it was evoking from the populace.

After the thunderous applause finally settled down, the President thanked Beth and then dismissed the proceedings. The six of us, myself, Beth, Bill, Mary, Jim, and Rache then made our way out, going by and shaking the hands of each SCOTUS judge and most of the members of Congress as we passed.

"Harry," Bill said, "I remember you wanted to speak with the Gold Star families and they are waiting for us in a reception room. You willing to address them now? If not, Jim and I can go and you can address them later if you like."

I looked at Beth who smiled and nodded her approval, "Now is good, thanks for the opportunity. Will there be press?"

"No press. This is not a photo opp. I wanted it to be personal."

"Agreed."

We entered the room with 100 people seated in rows consisting of the parents, spouses, brothers, sisters, and children of the slain soldiers who had died liberating Mexico and the room went quiet. There was a large screen television which had obviously broadcast the joint meeting we had just left and there were quite a few who were crying.

I looked at Bill and asked, "Mind if we go first?" He nodded and let Beth and me stand before the group as they stood to the side.

Taking a shuddering breath, I spoke quietly while still projecting my voice for all to hear, "Families of the fallen, I have no idea how to relate to your grief other than to share with you why I was the Commander of this short war. My father was, what is called in the business, a special operator. He and my wife's father were investigating the Mexican drug families moving drugs into our country with the help of some rogue foreign nationals. The foreign individuals have been dealt with, involving an unprecedented level of cooperation with multiple countries around the world."

I took a deep breath, "However, the Cartels were left for the United States to deal with as they were at our southern border. I am sure the President can speak to all that was done in other areas, but I was in charge of dealing with Mexico. I have the current Mexican President, Lady Isabella who can clue you in with her side of the background story."

Beth then spoke up, "I want you all to know, your family members died saving the lives of untold Americans as well as Mexicans. My entire family was brutally murdered in my presence because a crime boss wanted me as his, unwilling bride. I suffered that humiliation for over a decade, being married to the President of Mexico, before Mr. Harry Walker here saved me."

"Through his leadership and my intelligence briefing, we developed a plan with your President to rid Mexico of all of its crime families and establish a fully democratic government. The goal is to utterly destroy organized crime, disrupt street gangs, and bring to a screeching halt all the drug and human trafficking going on between our countries."

"I am very sorry your families have had to pay such a horrible price for that vision which is still being brought to fruition. Please accept the profound appreciation of the Mexican people and myself for your sacrifice. I know nothing will bring them back, but I hope knowing why they died will bring you some solace and know you can be proud of their service to your country, to Mexico, and their respective peoples."

I then added, "We made them pay with their lives. I want all of you to know that not a single person involved in the deaths of your loved ones survived."

"Mr. President!"

"Yes, thank you Lady Isabella and Ambassador Walker. I cannot say much other than to tell you our military's special operations groups have either arrested or killed all of the primary members and support personnel of all of the drug cartels in South America and all of the crime families in Mexico. Currently we are assisting Mexico with their transition to a democratic government as well as helping to develop a strong economy to reduce the appeal of crime in their society and finish killing the drug and human trade coming across the border."

"While loss of a single American in this war was an unacceptable price, Mr. Walker's war plan was exceptional and our forces carried out their orders with unimpeachable professionalism. As you are aware, the war lasted a grand total of 30 minutes before all the major objectives had been reached. That is unheard of in all of human history."

"There is nothing I can say to take away your pain. But I can tell you that your brothers, sisters, spouses, sons and daughters will be remembered for their sacrifice. The United States Congress has approved a memorial, statues of each of those brave warriors standing with their comrades, which will be placed on the national mall. I personally invite you to attend the unveiling when it is finished and anyone needing accommodations or travel will be helped so you can attend."

Bill then bowed deeply and said, "I thank you all for their service and the entire country thanks you for your sacrifice."

With that, we mingled and consoled before leaving the room.

After we were alone in the Oval Office, Mary shed a tear saying, "Harry and Beth, that was a wonderful thing to do."

Rache added, "Hopefully they will find some comfort knowing what their loved ones died accomplishing."

Jim concluded, "Don't be surprised or dismayed if some of them lash out. That is part of their grieving process and Politicians and military leaders are prime targets. It is just part of the human condition."

I mentioned, "Some will accuse us of going on a vendetta for the death of my father and the attempts on all our lives. I am fine with that and intend to own up to it as part of a response to include all the other, more altruistic, reasons for our actions. I don't know about what your people are saying, but I find that owning up to the personal aspects of this will only affirm we were human and not blind to that issue. The average American will appreciate the defense of our families against criminal aggression."

"Harry, there is a U.S. Senate opening next year in your district. The party wants you to run. Are you interested? I can guarantee you all the funding you need."

Beth smiled, "You would make a wonderful politician, if I may be so bold saying such as an outsider."

Oh shit.

"Thank you Beth, Bill. You know I have to run that by the family first...but I am not saying no to the prospect. Thank you and the party for the offer and please let the powers that be know I appreciate their support."

"Is that a preliminary yes?"

"It is a preliminary yes, barring the family not agreeing to it."

Bill got on his phone and called the Embassy Afloat. Captain Barnes himself answered, "This is Captain Barnes, Mr. President. What can we do for you today?"

"Captain, I need you and the rest of the extended family on this line. How long before you can make that happen?"

"Give me 5 minutes, Sir, while I put you on hold."

Three minutes later Barnes was back, "Sir, the extended family is on the line."

"Wonderful! Harry has something he wishes to ask the family."

I looked at the President with a raised eyebrow. "You really want this to happen, don't you."

He winked, smiled, and pointed at the phone.

Dad spoke up for the family, "What gives son?"

"Well dad, it seems your and Marion's plotting has born some unexpected fruit. The President, on behalf of the party, has asked me to run next year for the open Senate seat in our district. I told him only if the family approves and he just up and called everyone on the spot."

After quite a few intakes of breath plainly heard over the phone, Sue asked, "Is this what you want?"

I replied, "It would be a different direction than where we are currently headed...and a lot safer. I would also be a straight shooter, no pun intended, and may not get elected because of my level of candor. But, yeah, I think I can help make a difference. If anyone has an objection, don't let the President calling you out of the blue cause you not to speak up and say your piece."

Barbara interjected, "Son, your father would be proud. But you do what you want to do, the family will back you all the way."

Everyone on the phone agreed.

Bill smiled, "Good, I will have the party leaders start the groundwork and informational campaign to get you a groundswell of support. Be prepared for a lot of propaganda."

"I would like all of it to be verifiable...No fake embellishments, please."

Jim laughed, "I told them that would be the case. The party is already getting a run down as to what they can and cannot disseminate. All the black book stuff is secured at the highest levels, so no worries."

Bill then added, "Hank is being groomed for Presidential after my term ends in 3 years. Your Governor may very well tap you for V.P. for his Presidential run after that. So work your position as if you will be running for President within a decade or so. That will give you a good record in the Senate as a foundation."

"The party will be keeping you in the news until then so you become even more of a household name."

Jim asked, "Beth? When do you think you could hold elections in your country? Reason I ask is as soon as you are free, Harry can begin visiting NATO and other countries to begin making diplomatic ties. Also, there are issues popping up here and there with the power vacuum, created with the demise of so many international criminal heads over in Switzerland, where we feel Harry and his crew may have some helpful input."

"We can get a new government set up within six months with some help from the United Nations."

Bill got hold of his secretary, "Carinne, please get me the Ambassador to the United Nations on the line as soon as possible."

"Yes Mr. President."

Five minutes later Bill's phone rang. "Mr. President, the U.N. Ambassador is on the line."

"Thank you Carinne. Adrian! How are you?"

"Well, Mr. President. I must say, I have never seen such international support for your recent actions in Mexico and South America."

"Thank you, Adrian. We worked hard to bring a lot of the European and Eastern power brokers on board. Sorry we had to keep you out of the loop for that. We just had to keep it as close to the vest as possible."

"Well, it was a smashing success, Sir. So, may I inquire as to the reason for your call?"

"Absolutely! I take it you are up to speed with Harry Walker and his part in the Mexican war?"

"Indeed, Sir. He is quite the topic of conversation among the diplomatic corps of the United Nations of late."

"Oh?"

"Yes, the impression is Harry is a man who can get things done. Many of the NATO countries would like to meet him so they can develop a profile on him. It seems he is quite the enigma in international circles."

Bill laughed, "Let them know he will be visiting Europe within the next 7 months and ask them if NATO can help facilitating the transition of Mexico into a democracy? Their current leader, Lady Isabella, would like to retire from public life as soon as possible."

"Does this come directly from her, Sir?"

Bella then entered the conversation, "Ambassador, I am the Lady Isabella, current ruler of Mexico. I can assure you I am wanting this transition to move both quickly and smoothly so I can walk away from this heavy responsibility. I have had enough of this already."

"My Lady! I am so pleased to hear you! Your story is quite the heart breaker. You have my deepest sympathies as well as my highest regard. You are a special woman, My Lady."

"I am flattered, Ambassador. But how did you hear of my story?"

"From your meeting with the Ambassadors at the White House dinner, My Lady. You made quite the impression. From there, the Embassy's in Mexico began gathering all the background information on you they could gather."

Beth smiled, "It would seem some State dinners and parties are in order in Mexico. I would hate to have the Ambassador's get false impressions."

"I have only heard good things about your rule so far, My Lady Isabella. I will introduce the necessary authorizations to the body within the week so we can get things moving to assist you."

"Thank you so much, Ambassador. Both Mexico and I appreciate all your efforts."

After Bill hung up the phone I asked if the four of them would like to have dinner with us, Bull, and his wife at the Riggs Cafe. They both politely declined, having made other arrangements for the evening.

"I know you two have to be hungry, I have had the Chef make us some lobster sandwiches. Let's sit down and eat."

We all left and went to a dining area where we were served fresh baked hoagies stuffed full of clumps of freshly sauteed Lobster tail using Old Bay seasoning (simmered in butter--not margarine) until the chunks turned color, home made spicy mayonnaise, capers, chopped lettuce, finely chopped green onion, and celery.

They were served with Michelob Amber Bock beer and crispy salted potato wedges with Grey Poupon mustard and ketchup cups on the side. (A note to readers, the way to make crispy potato wedges is to bake them whole until done, let them cool, cut them into wedges, douse them in an egg wash, cover in flour, and deep fry them in deep, hot sunflower oil until the coating is crispy brown...turning as necessary.)

Beth and I were famished and ate quite a bit. Much to the server's delight. "Complements to the Chef," I was able to say between mouthfuls.

"Bill, do you think we could get Bull to drive us to our hotel?"

"Not only will Bull drive you, you will have two Marines with you as well." Bill got on the phone and made that happen while Beth and I started our goodbyes with the others. When I hugged and kissed Rach and Mary I sent some Chi up their necks so they both climaxed. Jim just snickered, realizing what I did. Bill, when he looked up, raised an eyebrow wondering why the ladies needed to take a seat.

Rach announced, "Jim, Bill, you two HAVE to learn how to do that!" Bill figured it out and both of their husbands laughed.

When we got to the limousine, we met up with two Marines who were fully kitted out with vests, the highly modified rifles in 308 and 45 auto's from Jim's Custom Gun Shop. I looked at the two Marines and smiled, "Hey fellas! This is Lady Isabelle Walker, President of Mexico and I am...."

"Sir, the whole world knows who you are. Thanks for doing right by the fallen soldiers and being so respectful to the gold star families. That has not always been the case in past administrations and it was noted and passed around. Also, thank you for getting the approval for these kick ass pistols and rifles!"

I smiled and shook hands, "Well Sims and Wagg, we are dining at the Cafe Riggs tonight where Beth and I are staying, would love to have both you and your significant others join us for dinner and a, ahem, VERY casual get together in our room afterwards."

Sims asked, "Ambassador, what do you mean by very casual?"

Beth answered, "Hot sex and an orgy."

Wagg's mouth dropped and I just smiled. Beth continued, "And I am very much looking forward to being taken by both of you studs before the night is over."

Bull roared his laughter, "After me fellas! After me!"

Sims was a bit dejected as we got into the Limo. "Why the down face Sims?"

"I don't have a plus one Ambassador. My girl left me just last week."

I got on my SAT phone and called Walsh, "Hey Walsh, I got a favor to ask of you."

"Fire away Harry. Whatcha got?"

"I have a marine guard coming to dinner and a party afterwards and he doesn't have a plus one. Dinner is at a high end restaurant by the name of The Riggs. You know of any ladies at your old department who might want to have a nice dinner and an orgy with a marine?"

Walsh laughed, "What time does she need to be there?"

"Reservations are at 9:00. I will be outside with her Marine date at a quarter till."

"I will get him a live one. She will be there at 8:50 sharp."

"You boys have dinner dress uniforms and shoulder holsters?"

"Yes Sir!"

"Then after we get to our hotel, have Bull get you to your places and drop you off. Get ready, and I will meet you both in the Lobby at 8:40."

"But we are supposed to be security for the two of you, Sir. That would be a dereliction of duty!"

I opened my tailored coat to reveal my own 45 in my shoulder harness and smiled, "We will be just fine."

Wagg was astonished, "How the hell did you get that into the White House?! Much less on the floor of a joint session of Congress?!"

"Funny thing, no one checked and no one asked. I am sure I pinged the sensors, but no one stopped me."

"No shit?"

"No shit. And if anyone had, I was the security detail for the Lady here and I have saved the President's and VP's asses and I have been under arms in the company of the President and VP before with the Secret Service in attendance, so I suspect it would not have mattered. Likely why they didn't react."

Wigg and Sims looked at me and asked in unison, "Who the hell are you people?"

Beth giggled and responded, "He could tell you but it is above your pay grade."

Bull was just chuckling and shaking his head in the front of the limo.

***

Red got on the horn, "Captain Barnes, you are needed on the Bridge."

Within moments, Captain Barnes walked onto the Bridge, his cock at full mast, having been interrupted from his quality time with Walsh, "What you got XO?"

Red didn't miss a beat, lifted her skirt, lifted her knees, separated them to show her pussy, and let her Captain finish his business as she gave him her report. Captain, seems we have some rowdy Marines from one of the ships in a bar, trying to start a fight with the Navy boys. Owner says Navy wants nothing of it but the Jar heads won't leave it alone."

"Coms, get me the Lieutenants in here."

"Aye Aye, Sir...on their way."

Captain Barnes kissed Red as he slowly fucked her pussy, enjoying her use of her kegel muscles. "Thank you Red, I came before I could cum. I very much appreciate you."

"Oh, it isn't altruism on my part, Captain. I have been rubbing my clit on your chair for a while and needed release myself."

The Lieutenants walked onto the Bridge just as Red and the Captain were climaxing and they gave them a moment before asking, "No pun intended Captain, what's up?"

"We have some crayon eaters causing a ruckus in one of the bars on base. Red can fill you in. Send your SEALs in, without weapons, and clean out the Marines. Embarrass the hell out of them and lock them in their ship's brig for the night. I will call their Captain in the morning."

Both Lieutenants smiled and saluted before getting on their coms and calling their men to the third deck, ready to go kick some Marine's asses in hand-to-hand.

Within 4 minutes 16 of the most deadly SEALs in the country were jogging down the dock and entered the bar just as a group of Marines threw a Navy NCO across a table. One of the Lieutenants jumped the group and had three of them on their asses inside of 6 seconds. The rest of the SEAL team jumped the Marines who were about to back up their boys and for about 30 seconds all hell broke loose.

It was 16 SEALS against about 60 Marines and the battle was completely one sided. It looked like the SEALs were just touching the Marines as they went through the group, but to a person, the Marines dropped to the ground as if poleaxed. Not one of the SEALS was even touched.

The Navy personnel, to a person, backed their asses up and had to pick their jaws up off the floor.

12