Standing in for Dad Ch. 35

Story Info
The Walsh Burger.
8.1k words
4.56
4k
14

Part 35 of the 38 part series

Updated 04/27/2024
Created 06/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even from the back seat, landing on a carrier is just the height of horror. How those pilots do it in bad weather and at night is truly a testament to their nerves of steel.

Upon disembarking from the planes and thanking the pilots, the XO walked up. "Ambassador, Lady Isabella, the Captain requests your presence. He is currently conducting a Captain's Mast with some 60 Marines on the deck below us who decided to get a bit rowdy last night on the docks and would appreciate your input as to your feelings of an appropriate punishment."

Knowing full well the captain was fully capable of dealing out whatever punishment he deemed necessary I knew this was all about the politics, "Thank you XO, kindly lead the way?" I entwined my arm in Beth's, and we walked behind the XO as he explained the situation and what happened.

"My boys didn't kill anyone I hope."

"No, Ambassador. Some good bruises and temporary neurological trauma were all. Your team put them all down in hand-to-hand combat in a matter of seconds."

I smiled, "Do you realize the self-control that is necessary for my team to do that without seriously injuring anyone? Those boys are trained to kill with a touch. Humanely disabling an opponent is not part of their training."

The XO smiled, "After reading the AAR, I am not surprised, Ambassador."

I whispered to Bella, "This is political. My suggestion would be to think of something appropriate but showing some compassion as well. You will win over the Marines if you do."

Beth smiled at me and winked.

We reached the hanger deck where 60 Marines in pristine formal uniforms were all at attention before a tribunal including Fleet Captain Hillibrand, the XO who was head of the fleet Marine contingent, and the skipper of the USS Tripoli, the Marine assault ship. There were two chairs available for Beth and me.

HL began, "The evidence has been entered into the record and these Marines have been found guilty of instigating a brawl on foreign territory in disregard of standing orders. Generally, we would give an article 15 which is a direct reprimand as well as docking pay. However, given the political overtones of this incident the officers here wished some input from both you, Ambassador Walker as commander in-situ, and you, Lady Isabella as President of Mexico, concerning your preferences for punishment."

I looked at the men standing before me, "Who was the ranking member of the group?"

A Senior NCO took one step forward and reported, "I was, Ambassador. I take full responsibility for the actions of these men."

I looked him up and down, "Am I to understand 16 members of my security detail took out all 60 of your men who are highly trained Marines, with combat experience, in a matter of seconds?"

"Sir, Yes Sir."

I nodded, "You learn anything from that?"

"Yes Sir. No matter how bad ass you are, there are those who are better. Best to check your bravado at the door lest one put you in your place."

"You really believe that or are you blowin smoke up my ass?"

"Ambassador, those boys used moves we have never seen in all our training. We were wheat to be cut down before them. Could you tell us what style it was?"

I nodded, "They have been trained by a Krav Maga master. It is one of the deadliest martial arts in the world. You and your boys are lucky my team is so well trained and disciplined as taking perps down without killing them is not their primary method of operations."

The NCO nodded, "That Krav Maga master, that wouldn't be the woman called Walsh, would it?"

I smiled, "One and the same. I understand she issued a challenge to everyone here when you decided to get a bit froggy. You were wise not to take the bait."

"Nobody could take her, Ambassador. We are not that stupid."

Lady Isabella snickered, "There is only one who can take her down in a one-on-one fight."

The NCO asked, "Who?"

Beth/Bella answered as she looked directly at me, "The Ambassador, Mr. Harry Walker."

Not a word was said for a moment as that sunk in. "Captain Hillibrand, I think these Marines have learned their lesson and I expect there will be no more issues. I would ask for leniency this one time."

Beth asked, "Was anyone hurt?"

HL answered, "No-Ma'am."

"Was there any property damage?"

"Very minor."

"I would suggest two things, if I may?"

"Please."

"Fine each person responsible $100 U.S and give it to the owner of the establishment. Then, have these Marines work security detail over the docks every night. Their punishment being in the form of not being able to participate in shore leave while dealing with issues on the docs as they arise."

Captain Hillibrand looked to his other officers for agreement, and he hit his table with a gavel, "Done! Sentence shall begin this evening at 1600 each evening starting tonight until 0200 each morning. Quartermaster, make sure all payments are made from their pay."

The XO called everyone to attention and dismissed them.

The NCO came up and shook Beth's hand, "Thank you, ma-am. The punishment fits the crime, and we appreciate the fact whatever you asked for short of our lives was going to happen. If you should ever need us, just ask."

"Thank you for your offer. If the need should arise, I will make sure you and your group are asked for assistance."

0o0

Heavylift set us down on top of the Embassy afloat and we departed, getting into the elevator as he took off to set down on the dock. Our extended family met us as we exited on the fourth deck and a wonderful naked seafood buffet was lined up around our dining area.

Sue hugged me, nuzzling my neck as she did so, "I missed you so much, baby. And an offer to run for the U.S. Senate! I am so proud of you! Your father would be as proud as the rest of us." Sue punctuated that last statement with a searingly hot kiss.

Both moms saddled into each side, all three tenderly kissing me. Meanwhile, Barnes had enveloped Beth, and they were soon joined by Dad and Doc. Soon, Beth and I were divested of all our clothing and led to.... the buffet.

My cock was rock hard after all the attention, but Sue stood by me and slowly massaged my cock saying, "Get some food and we women will feed you and give you some sexual relief all at the same time." I was finding it rather difficult to concentrate on getting some dinner, with all the obviously excited breasts rubbing against me, but I managed with Sue continually redirecting my attention.

I saw Beth was getting the same treatment.

The selection of seafood was extensive. We had Lobster tail chunks in a white wine and garlic seasoned clarified butter sauce, lightly salted and floured fried butterflied prawns with tartar sauce, already cracked and prepared King Crab legs and claws with a pesto seasoned olive oil dip, huge blue crab top shells filled to overflowing with a moist sea scallop and toasted Italian seasoned bread crumb stuffing, with asparagus sauteed in an aged Balsamic Vinegar, and fresh bacon wrapped Brussels sprouts coated in a sweet and savory maple and sage sauce.

To drink was a Mirror Pond Pale Ale whose aroma was hoppy, grassy, and floral: the piney northwest hops being paired with a fragrant sweet malt. The color was a slightly hazy copper with a beautiful 1-finger head and good carbonation. The flavor was a blend of bready caramel malt and floral hops with a light bitterness.

All in all, it was a nicely balanced and very 'old school' selection. The mouthfeel was soft, medium bodied, crisp, and very drinkable.

Talking about mouth feel, as I sat down, Cathy opened up my knees and sat in front of my chair under the table and very softly sucked on my cock as Mom and Sue fed me. Both Mom and Sue kept running their hands over my chest and nipples when the other was feeding me.

Cathy pulled back the skin partially covering the crown of my cock and she softly lapped around the Y underneath and the ridge of my cock head before sliding the head past her pressing lips. She held the ridge of my cock just inside her lips, putting a light pressure on it as she gently massaged her lips over it again and again. While she was doing that, the tip of her tongue was softly sliding all around the Y underneath my head.

It was so gentle, loving, and sensual. Her lips were soft and wet, her mouth so warm, and the touch of her tongue was so light it was exquisite torture. Just before I was about to cum, Cathy pulled back and just blew on my cock, sending chills up my spine before her warm mouth enveloped the head of my cock again.

I came immediately.

Cathy kept up her routine through my climax, swallowing all my baby cream. I could feel her going through her own orgasm as she cleaned me up through the small shivers and spasms relayed through her body between my legs.

Beth was getting the same as Dad slipped between her legs and ate out her pussy as Doc and Captain Barnes alternately fed her, sucked on her nipples, and played with her breasts.

Dad had rimmed both of Beth's outer lips, coaxing her clit to grow between her labia. When it did, he lightly licked up and down the now engorged edges of her inner lips as they peaked out around her outer ones. He was slow and methodical, teasing her with light, butterfly like flicks of his tongue.

When Beth's sex was fully open to him Dad began to lick a very soft line from her now open and very wet vagina to the base of her clit. He let it sit there for a moment and then applied a slight, quick pressure with the tip of his tongue at that base. When it spasmed, Dad then very lightly and quickly licked up and down the shaft.

He repeated this over and over until Beth's clit didn't relax from its spasm. At that time, Dad slipped two fingers into her cunnie and curved them to massage her G-spot as he lathed her clit through two climaxes...one right after the other.

Walsh was behind my chair, massaging my shoulders while DD worked on Beth.

Between the food and all the sexual/sensual attention by everyone we both climaxed as we ate an absolutely fantastic meal. After it all, we were both washed, dried off, and put to bed for a nap.

It was nice to be back home.

I awoke around 1500 hours to find Sue draped over one side of my naked body, her head nuzzled into my shoulder and an arm draped protectively over my chest and her breasts pressed against my side. I wrapped that arm around her hand held her close.

Sue opened her eyes, smiled, and whispered, "Hey there handsome. Your sister/wife and child missed you."

"Mmmm, Daddy bro missed you two," I responded as I held her tight for a moment. "How do you honestly feel about being a Senator's wife, though? We will be living in a glass house for a while."

Sue smiled again and reached up to run her hands through my hair, "With this war and how it was won, regardless of the fact the boots on the ground did all the work, we will be hard pressed not to be living in a glass house when we are on land. The family is just really happy about the fact reporters cannot camp out on the front lawn of the house."

"Oh! What a cheeky reply!"

(giggles) "Barbara came up with that one."

"One thing, though. How do we deal with boaters who get too close? Or morons who try to board us?"

"Simple, security detains the boarders and when not underway we put out buoys marking and announcing a security buffer. Any boat that violates that buffer gets targeted by a Sea Wiz with someone on the Bridge hovering over the fire button until security can detain them."

"That will not go over well with reporters."

"I don't need either the Senate or their politics, baby. But: I do need my family. I am not worried about those who cross the line. Nor am I worried about the political ramifications of defending my family. If the politicians want to use me, they do so knowing where that line is...or I walk away. They need me more than I need them."

"I understand they wish to use me to further their own designs for power. But they do not know me as my family does. You know I will stand for what is right and just and I have allegiance to family first, country second, and the leaders of our country third."

Sue cuddled in closer, looked at me with doe eyes, and sighed, "You know when you say things like that to the family it just makes us love and appreciate you more...yes?"

"I love you, too."

I grabbed some anal lube from the table.

Sue saw me and moved to lay on her stomach, reaching behind to grab her cheeks and separate them for me. I dolloped some gel onto her anal ring and lubed up my finger before gently pushing the dollop into the fine, tight, willing, hot ass of my sister as she turned her head to watch me as I lubed up my cock.

I slid over my sister, placing my cock between her cheeks. I noted her anus was winking at me in anticipation. "Sis, does your ass need your brother's cock inside it?"

Sue answered breathlessly, "Yes, dear brother. Fuck your sister's ass like you own it...because the only men who can have my ass are you and Dad."

My cock spasmed, the head grew thick for a moment, and after the ridge of my cock slipped past her ring, I slid into her hot ass in one, slow, slick thrust up to my balls as she moaned her pleasure.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck Harry! Your thick cock feels so good up my ass! Fuck your sister! My ass needs to feel you cumming deep inside me!"

I took Sue's pliant ass in long, slow, deep thrusts, pulling out until the ridge of my cock impinged on the inner side of her anal ring before I slowly bottomed out inside her heated depths until my balls rested on her very wet pussy.

Soon, Sue was grabbing the sheets as her body trembled with her lust. After 5 long, languid strokes she was whimpering. After 10 deep thrusts she was crying out wanting me to bang her ass harder and faster. After 15 strokes she was crying and blubbering on the pillow. When I hit 19 her whole body tensed for three seconds and then she convulsed in a mind-bending orgasm.

I didn't realize Mom had been watching us. As soon as Sue was in a sexual coma Mom lay on her tummy and spread her cheeks for me, "Mommie's ass has missed her boy, too."

Seeing the glisten of lube on her dark rose, I didn't miss a beat and moved over to bury my cock in Mom's ass. I was close to cumming so I moved some Chi up my cock and up her spine. Something I didn't do with my sister as she was expecting.

Suddenly gasping for air as her eyes flutter, "Fuck me just like that! You are such a good boy! Make your mother's ass sing for you, baby!"

I was close so I began to pummel Mom's slick ass, feeling the length of my cock glide effortlessly in and out of my mother's gripping backside.

Within a few strokes we were both climaxing.

After resting a bit to catch my breath I went to shower, only to see Leesie there. "Come on in, Harry. Dad is busy having anal sex with one of the cleaning ladies. I was watching but decided on a hot shower. The handheld spray head feels wonderful on my throbbing clit. But I would love to have my son-in-law's talented tongue on it instead."

I was more than willing to help mom out. She was on the shower seat with her legs apart and scooched forward to give me plenty of access to her sex. Knowing the shower head was pulsing her clit pretty hard I didn't waste time and approached from the side and sucked hard on her clit while my lips wrapped around its sides. I moved my head left and right with my lips on her clit, masturbating her turgid clit with my lips.

I could tell Mom was close, so I slipped two fingers inside her to rub her G-spot and Mom's moans went to squeals as she came almost instantly. I began to wash off when Barbara and Sue joined Leesie in the shower and they worked in concert to get me cleaned up and ready to relax into a field report before dinner.

0o0

We were in the safe room with Dad, both Lieutenants, Captain Barnes, Beth, Walsh, and Sue. Captain Barnes was giving the updates and all our plans seemed to be coming into focus. Politicians were running for office, logistics was moving all the needed supplies for infrastructure updates, crime was down by over 1,365% and moving in the right direction, pretty much anyone who applied for a job was hired and now working for a living, and NATO was moving in the infrastructure and personnel to support a fair election.

"We do have one issue, though. We are encountering issues at a mountain electrical turbine installation down from the spillway of the Miguel de la Madrid Hurtado Dam on the Santo Domingo River. The San Juan Bautista Tuxtepec municipality of the Papaloapan Region of the Oaxaca state in southern Mexico is resisting our efforts.

It seems that since the waters of the lake behind the dam have become eutrophic, the residents are skeptical of any other changes to the water system.

Sue asked, what does 'eutrophic' mean?

I explained, "an eutrophic lake is rich in nutrients and supports a dense plant population. By itself it is not bad, but the decomposition of all those plants kills fish by depriving them of oxygen. I suspect there are farms upstream that use a good bit of fertilizer which is causing the problem."

Beth asked, "What can be done to solve this problem for my people?"

"Captain Barnes cleared his throat and began, "It requires a multi-headed approach. First, we dredge the decaying material from the bottom of the lake. This material can then be used as fertilizer, with proper applications of other material, and can be sold as potting soil to recoup some of the expense."

"Additionally, large populations of fish that can thrive in eutrophic lakes like Peacock Bass, Bluegill, bullhead catfish, and triploid Grass Carp can create a stable fishing population. Finally, setting up floating aerators with pipes reaching down near the bottom of the lake can pull up the lower water in the lake and let it run over slats much like a chiller for a high-volume air-conditioning system which will aerate the water and reduce the buildup of fertilizer runoff as well as keep the byproducts of the plant decay under control."

"Okay, how will those aerators be powered?"

"Well, it isn't as difficult as one would think. While we will be drawing water from the bottom of the lake, the pumps only have to lift the water from the surface of the lake up to about 10 feet to the top of the chiller. That takes roughly the amount of energy that a dozen 100-watt incandescent bulbs use to lift 100 gallons of water a minute. With 5 such stations, we can prevent this problem from happening again."

"Will the proposed hydroelectric infrastructure we have planned provide enough electricity to power those devices as well as enough energy for the local population to make the project worthwhile?"

"Yes, with the combination of a hydroelectric dam and downstream production sites, it will provide enough electricity for the entire region."

Beth then asked if a meeting could be set up with the leaders of the resistance to discuss their complaints and to propose a comprehensive solution and benefit package to them in an attempt to win them over.

One Lieutenant spoke up, "That is doable, but we need assets in place prior to the meet to ensure your safety. A contingent of Marines put in place several days in advance with drones for surveillance and tactical support should any shooting start. We can use the Apaches as an escort with Heavylift transporting us. The SEAL team can provide close in support with Walsh being your personal bodyguard."

Beth smiled, "I know just the Marines for this mission. Harry, can you coordinate with our boys we met earlier today to set that up? I am sure they will love to jump at the opportunity to redeem themselves."

"I will contact Captain Hillibrand and his XO immediately after this meeting. We will want them to blend into the area unnoticed and give us intel on any possible issues concerning our safety. Let's plan on meeting with everyone in Veracruz. We can fly into the General Heriberto Jara Corona International Airport and set up in the Grand Fiesta Americana hotel."