Stank

Story Info
Two gross old women give Robert more than he wanted.
7.4k words
4.35
51.5k
76

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
icedragonmo3
icedragonmo3
1,366 Followers

Disclaimer: All persons depicted having 'the sex' are over the age of 18. Some are more over than others. This story includes fat disgusting women who smell and taste as bad as they look, female body hair, facesitting, kidnapping, drunk driving, being drugged, forced piss drinking, and a really poor attempt at writing a hillbilly accent. Also, the author has never been to Tennessee, so apologies up front for stereotyping.

***WARNING! GROSS SEX AHEAD!***

******

Robert Grier stretched out on the bed of his motel room for the day. It was a long drive from the south of Florida back home to Ohio, but when the bosses needed you to go to the new plant and get their production straightened out, well, needs must.

He was making good time with the road trip, but what he really needed was just a day to not be in the seat of his Subaru. When the vacancy sign of the only motel in the tiny Tennessee town of Jonestown caught his eye, he decided this place was as good as any to take a breather.

The small television in his room had been bought by the motel in 1997, and the cable channels available left much to be desired. He'd eaten at the café down the street for lunch, and after that had finished he'd experienced everything the miniscule town had to offer until the three bars opened up. That wouldn't happen for another four hours.

Robert turned his phone over in his hand, debating with himself. He had an app on his phone to put out a call for a hook-up, but the town was so small he didn't know if he'd get any replies on a Wednesday afternoon.

'Maybe I'll put out something I always wanted to try,' he thought. Back in Ohio, and while he spent the two weeks in Florida, he'd had moderate success with the app, but it had always been very vanilla encounters. Not much of a chance to indulge any of his kinks, especially the big one.

Robert's big secret, his greatest kink, was that he loved the way women smelled. From the bottoms of their feet to the tops of their heads, he loved both the good smelling and not so good smelling parts equally. Perhaps this was a chance to indulge himself. The odds of finding a partner were already so low, he decided to just ask for what he really wanted.

Decision made, he loaded up the app and put up a new posting. 'Single man wants to eat a dirty pussy. Must have showered at least one entire day ago or longer.' He loaded a picture of his torso to accompany the posting. While he didn't work out religiously, he was shaped like a man should be shaped, perhaps not as defined as he'd like but not heavy either. Robert's thumb hovered nervously over the 'Post Ad' button for nearly an entire minute, before he pressed it.

There was nothing for him to do but wait after that, so he turned the TV on and tried to watch ESPN.

******

Tammy carefully wedged the half empty beer can between her fat thighs, and powered up her phone. It finally had enough charge to boot up.

She loved her annual camping trip with Nelly, but the rule was no phones over the three day trip to the lake, and her battery had gone dead during the non-use.

Both Tammy and Nelly were terrified of the water, but the lake was the best thing to keep the beer cold without ice, so that's where they went.

After three entire days of camping in the heat without even getting in the lake once, however, both of the nearly elderly women were ripe enough to peel paint.

"We been doin' this how long now, Tam?" Nelly asked from the driver's seat of the worn down pick-up, her own beer can between her equally fat thighs.

"Must be, what, thirty years now?" Tammy wasn't really paying attention to her best friend, however, absorbed into her phone as she loaded up her favorite hookup app. It had been years since she had gotten laid, despite near daily searching through multiple dating and hookup apps.

"Thirty fuckin' years... An' not one time did one of us say 'you know what we should bring this time? A air fresher!' Smells like shit in here. I'mma crack the fuckin' window."

"Do that, and you let the little bit of cold air we got out. 'Sides, you see all them bug splatters on the windshield? You want that shit in your truck?"

Nelly grumbled, but didn't crack the window. The air conditioner in her truck hardly worked, but it was still better than the scorching heat outside.

"Oh god, listen to this fool," Tammy cackled, 'Single man wants to eat dirty pussy.'"

Nelly took a long swig of her beer before frowning over the steering wheel. "The fuck's a 'dirty' pussy?"

"I'unno. Lemme see. Oh! 'Must have showered at least one entire day ago or longer.'"

Nelly started laughing riotously. "All the 'dirty pussy' in the world, right here."

Tammy laughed too, before her half-drunken mind connected the dots. "You know how long it's been since I got my pussy good and ate? Wouldn't be surprised if it's more'n ten years."

Nelly darkly muttered, "I ain't never even had my pussy ate."

Tammy stared at the short haired, slightly graying woman as her thoughts gelled. She waved her phone in the air between them, "This here is an act of God, Nelly old girl."

"How you figger?"

"This fella, right here, he wants to eat him some pussy. Somethin' I been wantin' for years, and somethin' you ain't never had. An' all he wants is us just like we is, right now!"

She looked closer at the ad. "Girl, he's in Jonestown! That's ten minutes out of our way! God his-self has put this man in front of us. Alls we gots to do is reach out and take him!"

"I dunno, Tam. Sounds kinda freaky."

"Nelly, this here is a sure thing! We don't even gotta put on makeup, or nothin'! Alls we gots do is drive to Jonestown. An' let's face facts, we can't afford to be picky. If lettin' some pervert git his-self off by sniffin' my stink is what it takes to git me some dick, then he's gonna git all the stink he wants. I'mma git a chat goin' with this guy."

Tammy tongued the gap in her smile, the two missing teeth lost in a barfight twenty years ago, and carefully pressed the dictation button, in no mood to try and fight with the auto correct. "How about two dirty pussies, sexy?" She turned a lecherous grin through her unwashed, thick and greasy blond hair at her best friend, which was hesitantly returned.

Nelly drank the rest of her beer in one long draw, threw the empty can behind her seat, and fished out a fresh one from the cooler between the two women. She was going to need some liquid courage for this.

******

Robert was trying to get into the NASCAR race showing on the ancient television, but it wasn't really his cup of tea. There was only so that much driving in circles could hold his attention. The noise of his phone beeping with a new notification came as a much needed distraction.

*How about two dirty pussies sexy*

Robert blinked in disbelief. No way was that for real, there had to be a scam attached... somewhere. He fought with himself for long, agonizing minutes, before finally deciding to feel the situation out.

-Sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?-

*Catch is we ain't exactly young or models but we juss got done with a three day campin trip with no showerin or bath neither all the dirty pussy you want*

Robert blinked at the response. Three days? In this heat? Those were going to be two very ripe women. While he was deciding just how to respond, he got another message.

*Nother catch is we want some fuckin too*

Robert nodded to himself. It seemed on the level. He wasn't going to have to talk them into anything at all. But if they were going to be adding conditions, then he felt justified in adding one of his own.

-Sounds great! But I want some time to just smell you two before we do anything more. Naked smelling.-

*You gotcher self a deal we about twenty minutes away where you at*

-Econolodge. Room 8A.-

*See you soon hope you really like woman stank cause we bringin it*

Robert's heart started to race. He was finally going to get to indulge himself in his fantasy. He quickly checked that he had condoms, finding four. That being taken care of, he locked his wallet, keys, and work documents in his travel safe, keeping his phone out and available for possibly needed further direction. Trusting strangers for sex and trusting them not to steal from him were two very different things for Robert.

******

Robert was expecting a knock on the door. What Robert got was two drunk old women just barging into his motel room.

He took them in while they shut the door and got situated. 'Not exactly young or models' was something of an understatement. Both of the stumbling women were at least a hundred and fifty pounds overweight, and looked to be in the mid to upper fifties as far as age went. One had unflattering, really short black hair streaked with silver and jowls that were more suited to a bull dog than a human. The other had longer, thick blonde hair matted with grime and was missing two teeth on the left side of her mouth.

Neither of the two carried their weight well, they seemed to store their fat everywhere except for their asses and tits. Both of them wore clothing with sweat stains, and now that he looked closer, both were still sweating profusely.

On the other hand, he could smell their strong, womanly body odor the second they had barged in. 'Beggars can't be choosers,' Robert thought. To get not one, but two women to let him revel in their odor, well, it wasn't like he was expecting to get a twenty year old model to agree to it.

"Well alright!" the blonde one exclaimed. "I'm Tammy, this here's Nelly," she gestured at her partner as the other woman set down a white and blue cooler, the metallic clanging of the contents sounding from inside. "Let's git this party started!"

"I-I'm Robert," Robert stammered, a little overwhelmed as Tammy immediately pulled her damp t-shirt over her head, revealing no bra, small tits testing on top of identically shaped rolls of fat, and a large belly marred by dark purple stretch marks. She toed off her boots and pulled her jeans and panties down at the same time, the cotton gusset of her off-white panties stained a suspicious faded-yellow.

Nelly was a little more hesitant, nervously unlatching the straps holding her overalls up and letting them drop, before pulling her own t-shirt off. Nelly wore neither bra nor panties. Her own tits were larger than her friend's, but that just let the deflated balloons of her breasts hang lower. She, too, suffered from a protruding, drooping stomach and equally dark stretch marks.

Neither woman had had a reason to shave anything for longer than presidents had jobs, and Robert was a little taken aback at the thick armpit and leg hair on display. On the positive side, the density of their body hair mostly concealed the varicose veins spidering their legs.

"You gittin' nekkid there, Hun, or do we git to unwrap you ourselves?" Tammy asked with a lewd grin, completely at ease with her total nudity.

"Uh... Ladies' choice?" Robert had very little idea on how to proceed now that they were actually there.

"Hoo-ey! Lemme atcha, sexy!" Tammy marched right over to Robert, her swells of weight wobbling wildly, and started tugging his shirt out of his pants.

Every tug of her fat, sweaty arms as she worked his shirt upwards shot a breeze of her strong body odor from underneath her arms. Robert was almost overwhelmed by the raw stench, carrying a mostly onion-like smell to his nostrils.

His shirt was half off when Nelly found her bravery, and knelt to work on his belt. This close up, Robert could see the sheen of reflected light off of the greasy skin of the two naked old women.

"Jee-sus, Tam!" Nelly exclaimed, struggling back to her feet. She continued working on her task again from a standing position. "Your cooter fuckin' reeks! Remind me not to git on my knees by you again, will ya?"

"Course it does, idiot!" Tammy responded, finally getting Robert's shirt off. "That's what Bobby here wants, don'tcha?"

Robert felt himself blushing. Hearing his perversion mentioned out loud like that was a little embarrassing. Being called 'Bobby' seemed like such a small thing by comparison.

"Juss one thing a'fore we start, Bobby." Tammy stepped into Robert's personal space, and ran her drooling tongue from the bottom of his neck, over his chin and closed mouth, and up the side of his nose and corner of his closed eye, leaving behind a sour smelling trail of drool that stank of cheap beer. "You gonna taste too nasty for me to do that in a hot minute, here."

Tammy put both of her arms behind her grease-matted head, revealing the dense bushes of blonde hair that were nestled in her underarms. "Go 'head now, Bobby. Git you a good whiff," she encouraged.

Robert leaned in, and lost his balance slightly as Nelly had finally gotten his pants down. He planted face first in the wet armpit hair of the blonde woman, and almost regretted starting this encounter.

Tammy's armpit was so wet, the hair therein spread across the majority of his face, and was so smelly that for a moment Robert had to fight down a wretch. This was what he wanted to try, he reasoned to himself, but perhaps not quite on this level.

He gave a small sniff, and was inundated with Tammy's body odor. As much as his brain was fighting with itself over her stench, his cock had no such problems. The pheromone laden scent immediately caused his little guy to engorge, obtaining full mast in seconds and straining against his boxer shorts.

"Damn, Tammy, look at this!" Nelly grasped Robert's cock through his boxers tightly, causing him to moan into the sweaty flesh of Tammy's armpit. "He really does like the stank!"

Tammy cackled and fisted the back of her conquest's hair, shoving him tightly against her odorous body as she inspected the tube clutched in Nelly's chubby fist. "Now that's a fine dick you got there, Bobby. Mighty fine!"

Nelly couldn't control herself any longer, and quickly pulled Robert's boxers down to his ankles while holding her breath, revealing his six inch circumcised penis and groomed pubic hair. "That is a good one!" Nelly longed to suck that cock into her greedy mouth, but didn't dare get at crotch level again while her friend's disgusting cunt was still so close.

Gathering her courage, she raised her own arm behind her head, and pulled Robert's face away from Tammy's stink and into her own smelly pit. "Got more woman to smell there, boy. Best git to sniffin."

Robert inhaled deeply, having adjusted to the intensity of their odor while buried in Tammy. Nelly's smell was just as strong as Tammy's, but slightly different. He was surprised when he started to taste body odor on his tongue and he hadn't even opened his mouth yet.

He pulled back, and kicked his pants and underwear from his ankles, before backing up to the bed and shimmying himself up and into place in the middle. The actions of the twosome so far had proven to him that he needn't be ashamed of what he really wanted, they were there to deliver. "You know what I'd like right now? One on each side."

The friends only needed to glance at each other to know what the other was thinking. The man laid out before them, so much more attractive than they would ever dream of being able to fuck despite only maybe rating as a seven, could ask for anything he wanted and would be indulged.

Simultaneously Tammy and Nelly crawled up on either side of Robert, each raising an arm and pressing their wet, hairy pits to the sides of his face, combining their sense assault.

Tammy slung her furry leg over Robert, rubbing her chubby calve up and down the skin of his thigh roughly. Nelly, however, was entranced by the man-meat standing at attention just out of reach of her hand. Her own leg came up to make contact with it, needing to touch it in anyway she could. She stopped just short of touching it, however. If there was even the smallest chance of getting that candy in her mouth, she didn't want it to be marred by the condition of her skin, grimy as it was.

Robert was lost in the swampy space between the two overly ripe women. It wasn't only that their bushy pits were pressed against his face, but the fact that they were pressing every bit of their flabby, sweaty skin they could against him. His eyes started to water, but the more he adjusted to just how bad they stank the more he was turned on.

Tammy looked over at her best friend, impatient to get some sexual contact. It had been too long! "Hey Nelly. You want heads or tails?" she motioned with a head nod to Robert's erect phallus as she said the word 'tails' so that the other woman would know just what she meant.

There wasn't even a debate for which Nelly preferred. She'd been salivating over that gorgeous cock since she'd first seen it. She grinned at her friend briefly before returning to stare wantonly at the object of her lust. "I call tails!"

"Best git to it, then," Tammy advised her, "Cause you don't wanna be up here when I mount this boy's face." Robert looked alarmingly at Tammy, but both women ignored him as they sat up and moved into position.

Nelly laid her enormous belly over Robert's legs, trapping his limbs beneath her bulk as she brought her face to Robert's cock. Her wet tongue muscle gave a testing lick from between his balls to the top of the his crown. This was the best tasting dick she'd ever had the pleasure of sucking, perfectly clean with the added bonus of trimmed down pubic hair. Tammy was right. This really was an act of God. There was no other explanation as to how she was getting dick of this quality. She inhaled his hardness right to the root, greedily slobbering all over it with her tongue and sucking with all of her might.

Robert had a moment to be shocked at the voracious blowjob he was receiving, before being distracted by Tammy swinging a wobbly, cellulite-laden thigh over his head to straddle his face.

The bushy valleys of Tammy's armpits didn't hold a candle to the dense forest of her cunt, the curly pubic hair forming a blond haired shield of matted matter that would have to be pushed through, rather than simply parted.

That wasn't the first thing Robert noticed, however. From the moment the blonde's thick thighs spread, her personal cunt stench of three days without washing coupled with undertones of stale sweat and dried urine wafted free to assault the man with an almost physical impact.

Tammy lifted her drooping belly up and out of the way, to get the maximum contact of her pussy with his face, and gave Robert's wide, watering eyes a horny smile. "Toldja we was bringin' the stank!" she hooted, "I been lookin' forward to this, so you git in there real good, hear me?" With those final words, she lowered herself down to push the poor man's face directly into her stinkpot and dropped her stomach, entrapping his head in the middle of the five fat walls of her hanging thighs, drooping ass cheeks, and belly apron.

In a matter of moments, without fresh air as a contrast to the disgusting stench of her marshy pussy, the smell became almost bearable. Tammy became impatient quickly, and ground her hips down, smearing Robert's face with skin grease, old sweat, and both freshly squeezed and pre-packaged pussy juice. "Git to lickin', boy!" she yelled.

Robert tentatively dug his tongue through the plump, fat folds of her cunt to reach her clit, and his entire body lurched as he tried to hold in his gag. Gamely, he began to lick the protruding nub of flesh and nerve endings, the horrendous taste of the old woman's pussy not getting any better, but rather Robert just gradually becoming accustomed to it.

"Oh yeah! That's the good shit, right there. Mmmm, I know you was wantin' some stank pussy, well you gonna git all the stank pussy you want right here, Bobby." Tammy couldn't help but to move her hips back and forth, wedging the man underneath her even further into her dirty hole.

icedragonmo3
icedragonmo3
1,366 Followers