Stanley Steamer Ch. 01: Jeri & Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All of you, get the fuck out of here. I don't want to see you again. Just go the fuck away and don't come back."

"I don't drive Imperial County much so we probably won't cross paths again, officer. Sorry to have troubled you. C'mon, ladies."

"My turn," Lorna specified, and scooted next to Stan. She rubbed a tidy hand on his leg and a big boob on his arm. "Drive on, oh hero!" She kissed his ear.

I took the right side and Mari stretched in back, her feet resting on the open car body, her naturally tan, well-exercised legs on fine display from outside or in the rearview mirror. I am sure Stan glanced back for her show. I almost reached over to rub Stan's legs or maybe more but that damn Lorna was in my way. I tried to hold my jealousy down.

Damn, I felt sexy! Even after the border crap. That fun with my cousin and the cop and the girls, us all barely dressed and showing off, fuck! Not to mention that Heidi's speed with the desertscape whizzing past so impossibly fast - that was a definite whiz-bang turn-on. All this stuff aroused me. My nipples crinkled again. Stop now!

We girls had set out for a cheap cruise so we could sunbathe naked (or at least topless) at a sunny pool, go see exotic places and interesting people and fuck them, eat and drink and gamble outside territorial waters, collect souvenirs and sunburns, and semen samples, et fucking cetera. Well, we got some of it.

I got some of it. Lorna and Mari got some of it. We probably lied to each other, for frowns and giggles. We have no reason to be totally truthful. Why try?

But back stateside, here in my cool cousin's coolest, craziest car, I felt more aroused than ever. Maybe that cruise was a waste of money. I do not know if I would do it again. Not the cruise, no. But this end-of-cruise thing - after the misery, this is fun.

Stan held Heidi's speed to around the limit or maybe a few miles over. We did not need to shout much.

"Steam engines have immense torque, not like internal combustion engines. Start a steam car too fast and you can tear the rubber tires right off the wheel rims. Heidi has gimmicks to avoid that. All that torque lets Heidi zoom tidily from zero to almost a hundred in one gear. She has a special racing automatic transaxle with only first and second gears. A steam valve reverses the motor so she doesn't need a shift-gear for that. You saw what second gear can do. Second is mostly for emergency escapes."

"Doesn't that burn a lot of gas?" Lorna asked, pressing him with those damn Nordic boobs again.

"Heidi drinks gasoline, diesel, fuel oil, kerosene, peanut oil, AvGas at airports, biofuels, any liquid that burns. And she only burns to keep steam pressure up. Open a steam valve and she goes faster. Shut the valve and she slows and stops. She's best in city stop-and-go traffic because she does not waste fuel idling at stops. She burns when the pressure is low, that's all, and stops when the pressure is high. And there's no open flame, just catalytic heat cells, sort of like fuel sells. Totally clean and safe."

"Did you build this beauty yourself?" Lorna asked.

"No way. That guy in Stuttgart really owed me. But enough of that. We've got many sharp turns ahead. Hang on while we slalom!"

We noticed the little grab bars. We held on. Damn, this is fun! Some vagrant tits escaped and waved in the slipstream. Flags of freedom! Wind and flapping ponytails were the only sounds - and our frantic laughing screams, of course.

I was dripping again. I could not help myself. I smelled the girls. Yeah, them too. Stop that!

=====

Stan skipped the freeways and took the business highway through funky but improving Indio to sometimes glamorous Palm Springs. It was noon-ish and hot-ish. We stopped at my brother Larry's retro Mid-Century Modern house. He's senior Civil Service, runs the local IRS tax office. He can afford it.

"I'll get the garage door. We can park and unload inside. Larry and Sharli are vacationing in Idaho for another week so there's room here. And time."

"Time to play, hey?" Stan said. "Good thing I brought my overnight bag."

I keypadded the door open. Stan rolled his stealthy Heidi next to Larry's old XK-120 Jaguar, still up on concrete blocks. Lare will restore it some day. Right.

Duffels were carried through the connecting door and dumped on a handy table. "Piss call!" I yelled, and pointed out the two bathrooms. I waited my turn. My eyeballs were not floating yet.

Mari emerged. I ran in, sat down, and drained. Ahhhh, such a relief... A little splash of sanitation and I was ready for the rest of the day.

Mari, Lorna, and Stan peered in the well-stocked double-wide refrigerator.

"Cold wine, cold beer, or cold margaritas?" Mari asked.

"Good idea," I said, "and I know where Sharli hides her hash stash. But cold wine sounds like a good, fast start."

I pulled screw-cap bottles of white and pink wine-like stuff and handed them out. We all sucked-up about a half bottle each right away.

"Anybody need to go anywhere before tomorrow?" Stan asked. Our heads shook NO. "Then I propose we get high and enjoy the day. Agreed?" Our heads nodded YES.

"Next things next", he said. "I've been here a lot before and so have you, Jeri. We both know the rules. Swim in your skin or not at all."

He was quickly rid of sneakers, shorts, and shirt. He looked great. My nipples crinkled again. Stop that!

"Shall we soak ourselves, oh my fair ladies? Bring your wine. Jeri, don't forget the smoke, hey?"

I was last out of my clothes, last out of the house, last into the pool that was not surfaced with TOO much fallen palm tree debris. Stan, dripping and naked and studly, climbed out, fielded the long-handled net, and skimmed the surface pretty clean. Damn, he looked good!

So did the girls. Lorna floated on her back, all those boobs and muff nicely displayed. Mari hung on the end of the diving board and hauled herself up and down, in and visibly out of the water. Arm exercises my ass! With legs spread?

I made do with sauntering sexily past Stan, who looked better than ever before, as I went inside to mix strong margaritas and rub myself a little. I set the iced pitcher and glasses on the outside table and jumped back in the water. We all headed for the drinks in a few minutes.

"This is nice," Mari said, wiggling her boobs as she toked on the hash pipe. She held for a good time, then exhaled. More wiggling.

"Just a nice little pool, a tall fence, sexy people, good drink and smoke - perfect for a hot day. I could retire here." She waved to the palm trees. Her dark nipples waved too.

"We can't swim nude in the casino's pools," Lorna groused. "Staff can't lay around naked and stoned there. The pay's good, but jeez..."

I could not help myself.

"Damn, you guys all look wonderful. Mari, you're on your feet all day, your legs are great! You do isometrics on your work breaks, don't you, Lorna? And Stan, you're such a stud now. Do you work out?" Stan shrugged.

"You're not so bad yourself," Mari said, patting my right boob, then the left, and then cupping both, "Not bad." She kissed my bare shoulder and reached for her drink.

I swigged too, and snickered. "Oh, but you girls... Look at those babes, Lorna!" I bounced each boob. "And Mari, you're so firm." I tapped her. She jiggled. "And Stan..." His cock seemed thicker.

"So who has the best boobies here?" Mari asked. "I think I'm pretty good. But we need a contest, a judge. Hey Stan, whose tits are best here?"

Stan considered, chin in hand.

"Hmmm, that's hard to say. You want to be judged? Let's do this right. But first, we'll puff some more hash." We did.

"Okay, there's a big foam mattress in the shade over there. Sit your cute butts in a line on it. Yeah, Indian style, just like that." Did he lick his lips?

Stan faced us, kneeling. Mari was to his left, Lorna to his right, and me in the middle of the lineup. Cross-legged, our pussy lips and face lips all smiled at him. Our chests heaved. What the fuck was I doing?

"No sassing the judge, now. Let's keep this clean." Right.

Stan looked to Mari. "First, a visual inspection." He leaned forward and looked closely at Mari's sweet boobs, then moved to eyeball my chest as I blushed, then Lorna's Nordic masterpieces. Holding our breaths in anticipation bobbed our boobs.

He leaned back. "They all look pretty good on you to me. I think we need a pressure test."

He faced Lorna, cupped the underside of one superb breast, then the other. "Nice buoyancy, miss." She giggled. He cupped mine. "Better than I recalled." I shivered. He cupped Mari. "Great texture and heft, señorita."

"Now a responsiveness test. Don't worry, this is scientific."

Stan's forefinger gently circled Mari's chocolate right nipple, raising bumps on her areola like a string of hidden pearls. Then her left nipple. No finger on the nips themselves, only teasingly around them.

And then to me. "Hi, cuz. Let's see how you do."

He circled my nipples, right and left, while I gasped and drooled. Oh fuck, why was I here?

"Very responsive. And now these proud paradigms of pulchritude." He circled Lorna's puffy rosy nipples. I could smell her drip. Or was that me?

"Now let's try the total effect." He held Lorna's beer-garden boobs in both hands, nips centered in his slowly-turning palms. She moaned just a little.

"She seems connected to her pleasure centers. Hi, cuz. Ready?"

He did not wait. His hands took me, shook me, made me faint-headed. "Just like high school but bigger, better."

My tits were better! He liked my tits! I felt like a little girl again, rewarded for whatever, no matter. My tits were better! I started melting. Oh fuck...

He took Mari in hand for a gentle grope. She sighed. He grinned. "You pass."

We were all breathing hard except Stan, who was calm but visibly hard.

"So much for dry tests. Life is mostly moist. Let's see. I'll start over."

He leaned to his right, into Lorna's memorable globes, and directly licked her left nipple. Sproing! Then he licked across her right nipple - sproing again! His inquisitive eyes caught me.

"Hi, cuz. It's like yesteryear. Ready for a wee little lick now?" Again, he did not wait. Left: Pow! Right: Wow! My head: Zow! My discretion: heading for the horizon.

Mari took her licks with more grace, equal sproing!iness, and a smile.

"Okay, enough for the objective tests. We can measure weight, volume, texture, reflexes. That's science, or maybe engineering. But subjective tests are different. They can be holistic, looking at the whole, not only the parts."

I knew Stan was looking at our pretty parts AND holes but I did not interrupt. What was next?

I should have guessed his ploy. He leaned in to strongly suckle Mari, left and right. She moaned and dripped.

I was ready. Oh ghod that felt good! On both! Oh fuck! And then he was gone, sucking weakening Lorna, attending to HER, not ME. I felt jealous.

Stan sat back. "Okay, all your beautiful breasts are superb, no question. But what about the rest of your lovely selves? Starting here."

He threw his tongue into Lorna's navel. We all had innies. "Nice and clean. How about you, cuz?" His lick tickled. My nips crinkled. "Interesting twist there. And Mari." He licked. She giggled. "Is that a regional specialty? Cute."

He sat back again. "But I want to judge the whole woman, not merely her tits and tummy. You are more than tits, y'know. Stay just like that."

He reached a hand to Mari's exposed delta, petted her pubic fuzz, and drew a fingertip bottom to top, top to bottom, with a slight fingertip twitch.

"Fine tenderness, a little damp," he judged.

He traced my lower smile. No poking, only petting and tracing. I purred.

"Hmmm, this texture feels familiar."

I watched him run his finger through Lorna's blonde pussy hair. Did he linger?

"So soft! Now another touch test."

His finger found and circled Lorna's excited Viking clitoris. She moaned. She does that a lot. "Very perky. How about you, cuz? Not like old times?" His pointing digit spun around my nub and oh fuck! That electric shock! "Nicely jumpy. And how does Mari react?" His finger found her. She mewed. Yes, mewed.

"Well okay, ladies. Outside, you are all superb. Let's see how you are inside."

His finger slowly invaded Mari. She gasped. He pulled out and sniffed, then licked his finger. "Spicy and hot, just as I expected." He licked again.

His finger twitched gently past my labia into my pussy. I groaned. He smelled and tasted my fragrance too. "Seems familiar." He pushed in again, and sniffed and tasted again. "Yes, evocative."

His finger eased inside Lorna's blonde pussy. She writhed on the tactile intrusion - stirred, not shaken. He taste-tested her. "Quite nice."

"And now another reaction test. A wet one."

Stan eased Lorna onto her back and spread her thighs. He leaned down. "Just a light wet touch." His tongue circled the edge of her clitoris. I saw what he did. She twitched. Her boobs jiggled. "Good response."

"Hi cuz, not like high school, huh?" I reposed and spread, oh fuck! What was I doing? But I wanted this! His tongue circled and teased my clit. I jumped. Oh ghod, stop that, stop! "Yeah, fine now," he said. Fine? Only fine? The jerk!

He rolled to Mari's tan thighs. He smiled. She nodded. He tongued tactically. He tortured strategically. She shivered ominously. "Sensitive, huh?"

Stan looked us over. "I think it's time for the inner-woman taste test now."

I watched him settle between Mari's knees, and push her butt up for access, and kiss her inner thighs, and sniff her dark delta. I watched his tongue dive through her labia and deep into her core. She made sounds. Animal sounds.

Then he was between my thighs. "Do you taste like I expect, cuz?" He sniffed, and kissed, and probed. His tongue plundered me, savored my juices, ruined me, left me for the jackals.

And then he was gone. I saw his tongue taste Lorna, and slip inside her. She jumped and whined. He leaned up.

"Enough of the preliminaries. Now the finale: who cums best?"

His arms moved around Lorna's hips and pulled her thighs open and her knees up. His face nuzzled those smooth thighs and then moved in. His tongue snaked out, He licked. And licked. His hands moved up her sides, graced her soft skin, and he licked, and licked. Not too fast, not too slow.

Stan's hands held Lorna's bounteous breasts; his fingers caressed her puffy nips. Her hands held his head tightly to her. He gently, and firmly, filled his hands with her boobs again, and then smoothed her belly and sides, and cradled her butt, and stroked down her thighs and calves, rubbing her feet, pulling her knees up, her legs tighter - oh fuck! How she loved that! She rolled back and forth, groaning. Her hands still pressed his face into her.

His hands moved back up, stroking her calf and thigh muscles, and he licked, licked, licked. She quivered. And she yelled. And he licked, and licked, and fondled. And she writhed. And he licked.

Lorna pushed his head away. "Too much! Quit it. Just quit it."

Stan's tongue extended for a final lick and gasp. Then he rolled off her and was between my legs. "You up for this, cuz?" I numbly nodded. He started.

Oh, his hands on me! Oh, his tongue teasing me, troubling my labia, then inside me, tasting, twirling... and then around my clit, but back down my slit and up again, his whole mouth taking me, and clit-dancing again, and patterns on me and oh fuck! oh fuck!

My fingertips desperately clutched his shaggy scalp. He fingertip-marched his hands down my side and stretched my pussy. I whimpered. He looked up.

"Hey ladies, Jeri's tits need sucking. You've both sucked tits before, haven't you? Sure you have! She REALLY needs you! Don't leave her behind."

My eyes were open but I just stared ahead, glazed. My peripheral vision saw Mari and Lorna nod to each other. Mari's mouth reached me first. Lorna did not delay long. They rolled to me and suckled. My flesh felt, and my blurred eyes saw, Stan's hands stop massaging me and go elsewhere - he was busy feeling the girls' juicy cunts, I could tell.

I felt one hand from each side on my hips, moving in - and their fingers teasing my pussy, one outside, one inside, shifting. Then one gone, and movement, and Mari's lips still sucking as she turned, and her breast at my mouth, in my lips, oh fuck! And Stan kept on licking, licking at my love-button.

I felt the climatic wave break over me. Mari's firm Latina boob in my mouth smothered my shout. I nearly suffocated or something.

We broke apart. Mari Indian-sat behind me and cradled my blown-out head in her bare, warm, woman-scented lap. I inhaled.

Lorna and Stan moved into place for cunnilingus. He crouched between her spread knees and stared into her eyes.

"Now, sweet thing?"

"Yes, now! Now, Stan!"

He raised her knees and dove in.

Mari held my breasts from behind as we watched their show. Her muff scratched my butt. Stan was once again an expert. I reached over to pet Lorna as she writhed. She writhed a lot. She dripped a lot. She came with a husky roar. Stan kept at her. She eventually pushed him away.

"Oh fuck, Stan, how the fuck did you do that," Lorna breathed.

"Deep study, patience, and practice, of course, my dear." He licked her again. She moaned. "And inspiration from a trio of beautiful women." Another lick and then she closed her legs.

"You are all quite adequate, ladies, not to mention being as hot as fucking atom bombs. But now I want to fuck. I am ready to fuck. Mari, I want to fuck you. Do you want that?"

She crawled on her hands and knees, her pussy aimed at him. She looked over her shoulder. Her long dark hair cascaded. "I like it doggy style."

Stan mounted her, slipped into her, held her hips, and slammed into her. He was not gentle. "Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck..." she chanted in rhythm mostly. Her juicy tits swung in a cross-rhythm. She played with her clitoris with one hand. He reached under to pinch her nipples. She shuddered and grunted. "Uuhh. Uuhh. Oh fuck. Ohhh..."

Lorna and I sat and watched. We both had our fingers at our pussies. Our knees touched. I put my hand on her thigh. She held my thigh. We just watched and fingered ourselves and stroked each other

Mari went limp and collapsed under Stan. His thick stiff cock pulled from her.

"I'm not done. Who's next? Jeri! You ready, cuz?" I could not help myself. I nodded. He touched my arm. "You are IT now, cuz! You have GREAT tits! I want to suck them forever!"

I have great tits?! Oh ghod, I'm so horny!

He eased me on my back. He eased himself between my thighs. I almost howled. He eased his fat cock into me, halfway in, then almost back out, and then in again, deeper, deepest... A wave of heat and pleasure moved out from my pussy, up my belly and chest and neck and cheeks, down my butt and thighs and calves. My toes and fingertips clenched.

Stan pumped slowly. He kissed my mouth, my face, my neck. Then he said, "Wait, this won't do. Hold me tight. Wrap yourself around me."

I did; my legs around his legs, my arms around his neck. He rolled us over so I crushed atop him and he stayed inside me. I moved my hips so he fitted in me just right again as I held him tight. My mouth went to his.

He pushed me up a little, just enough to position my tits. He raised his head to me. And he sucked. Oh ghod, how he sucked and slurped! Earlier in the 'tests' he had briefly suckled each of us. Now, jolts of love passed from his mouth through my boobs directly to my soul. And I moved on him. I felt his cock rise and fall within me as I pushed myself down and up and down, oh at just the right angle, oh that thing is hitting my clit just right, oh yeah, oh fuck...

My hips moved up and down and around and back and forth and in again His mouth tortured a nipple and the other and back and I felt so fucking GOOD! But not quite there yet. I would have to fuck this man so I could fuck myself.