Stanley Steamer Ch. 11: Megan at Xmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jeri sat in Sharli's lap in the big soft chair. They frigged each other slowly. I left the edge of the bed where I had sat and watched. I knelt before them.

"I want to taste," I said. "I want to taste what Ursula tasted."

I lowered my head to Jeri's open pussy. I licked inside and around. Her flavor was like running my tongue in my own mouth after a small cut. I hummed into the loins of my second cousin or whatever.

Jeri slid aside. My lips kissed Sharli's glutted labia. My tongue sank into her depths and sampled her dark juices. I inhaled, drank, and was filled. I moved up and kissed Sharli's mouth with her taste on my lips. Then I kissed Jeri.

"Thank you," I said. We turned to watch my family fuck.

Stan fucked faster. Ursula licked harder. Mom screamed into her pillow. Stan grunted and came into his spasming sister -- a big, fat ejaculation, I could tell. Ursula kept licking. Stan withdrew. I saw Ursula drink semen spilling from her daughter's cunt. Then her mouth went for his shriveling but thick, wet dick.

"STOP!" I said. Everyone froze. "Get off them, dear uncle Stan. Get off."

Stan rolled aside onto his back. I moved to him.

"I want to taste you. I want to taste my mother on you. I want to taste what you put into my mother."

I sniffed my uncle's wet, dripping, cum-soaked dick. I licked his balls and non-stiff shaft. I put him in my mouth. He tasted good to me. I moved away.

"Grandma Ursula, I want to taste what they taste when they lick you after Stan has denied you. Open your legs to me."

She was already on her back. Her legs were open. I moved between her thighs and sniffed. And licked. And tasted. Her flavor was not strange.

"Mom. I need to taste what your brother put into you. I need to taste him in you. Do this for me, Mom."

Mom stretched on her back. She put her hands over her eyes, then away, and reached to me. Her eyes burned mine as I nestled into her.

"Baby, you don't have to do this, you don't--"

"Shut up, Mom."

I nuzzled closer. I inhaled all the carnal scents of my mother. I looked into her cunt, her vagina, her love canal, her portal. My portal into life. I looked closely, and I licked. I tasted Stan's cum inside her. I tasted her own life juices. I knew that taste. I licked more. And more. Not only inside to slurp the sex cocktail, but also around her labia, around her clitoris, all up and down her sex. I tried to bring my mother to orgasm.

I felt hands on my butt. I rose and spread my knees. A face split my thighs and a tongue licked my pussy. I did not know whose. I did not care. No, wait, it must be Ursula. I ate my mother while her mother ate me. It was perfect.

Sharli and/or Jeri must have been blowing Stan back to life because the mouth left my cunt and a thick dick slid into me. Mom yelled and pulled away from me. She rolled aside. I pulled Ursula to replace her. She held my head.

"I don't deserve this," she said.

"Shut up, Grandma," I said.

So I ate my toned, tanned, youngish GILF grandmother to orgasm while her son fucked me about forever because he's too old to fire again within a half-hour. That long-term fucking sure felt good, especially when he DID cum and splash me full of semen.

He fell away from me. I gave Ursula another deep lick and then turned as quick as I could and grabbed his dick.

"We're not done. I want to taste you, to taste me on you. I'd taste myself if I could but you'll have to do." I sucked him into my mouth. I felt hands on my ass again. I rose and spread my knees again. A mouth found my pussy and sucked Stan's cum from it. I sucked Stan dry and rolled away. Mom was on the bed.

"Here's what my brother tastes like in you, baby."

She kissed me. With a mouthful of semen and slime from my pussy. I shared a juicy cum snowball with my mother. Sucked straight from me.

"We're not done, are we?" I asked.

"No, you're not," Sharli said from the chair, "but me and Jeri have GOT to get our cute, fucked-out little butts home to Palm Springs. Terri is there with this month's stud so it'll get wild. Come on for fun tomorrow. Merry fucking Christmas, mothersuckers."

Jeri left Sharli's lap. Everyone stood. And hugged. And kissed. And groped. And stroked. And someone found wipe-off towels so we all became almost tidy.

Sharli and Jeri dressed, Sharli back in her silver jumpsuit, Jeri in skintight black satin, and drove away. Stan pulled on tight red briefs and said, "Sorry ladies, I've got more data to massage," and went to his hallway office. I looked at my mother and her mother.

"We don't need to dressed, but let's walk, not jog," Mom said. We selected thick-soled moccasins from the footwear stash behind the kitchen door. Otherwise naked, we walked the foot track around Rancho Relaxo.

"I don't know what I'm doing," I said. "I'm crazy. Normal girls don't do this. But I've never been normal, have I? I've always been driven to learn and think and do. Now what have I done? I've had sex with my mother, and her brother, and her mother. And we'll fuck more, won't we? When we go to Larry and Sharli's tomorrow, we're all going to suck and fuck everyone, aren't we? Christmas dinner will be cock and cunt tartare." I was not whining.

"It's love," Mom said. "Philosophers typed love into categories. I don't buy that. Spiritual and cultural love, they're not like personal and family and sexual love. We're humans. We're animals who plot and scheme and feel. When we feel deeply, we want physical contact. As beasts, we want sex. That's the way we show love. Kindness and compassion, sure, but fucking above all."

"I only loved competing," Ursula said. "Yes, I had Stan Senior, and you kids, and a big home on that Puget Sound island. But I didn't FEEL for any of that, of you. All I loved was the adrenaline rush, the wins and losses. Yes, and sex with other swimmers, all those tight bodies. That's why I was never there for you kids. I only loved ME. I couldn't love anyone else. I'm trying to change now."

Ursula walked a little faster. Her naked body looked fitter than mine or Mom's. She still exercises obsessively.

"Okay, I love my sister too," Ursula said. "And I loved all my recklessness when I hit puberty, same as her. That's why we both had to marry too young. Megan, you have a great future. Don't be a mother too young. It's too risky."

"Speaking of risk," Mom said, "here's something odd. My brother is a super guy and a super fuck. Mari has a crazy theory that makes no biological sense -- but it covers what is observed. She says Stan has super sperm that, meeting sperm with other DNA, go hyper and shoot past all competition and contraception. That just cannot be. We don't work that way."

Mom sighed. "But Babs and Anny, and Jeri's friends Lorna and Mari, and Jeri and Ursula and Sharli, and Terri and me, and some girlfriends of Larry and Sharli, we were all on The Pill, and we all fucked someone right around when we fucked Stan, and we're immediately pregnant. Boom. Nikki and Kaylee say they're Stan's sex slaves, don't fuck around -- and they're not knocked up. But their agent Ellise will give her hubby their first child soon, after she raped Stan. I also heard of women Stan did expeditions with. A baby boom."

Mom sighed again. "I don't believe in magic sperm, but it's all too weird."

"What your mother is saying," Ursula urged, "is that when the poolside orgies rage tomorrow, don't let anyone but Stan put sperm into your womb. We'll all slurp and be slurped, and we women will be double- or triple-dicked. Stan and Larry and Vaslav will see to that. But only let Stan fuck your pussy."

Woah. That is pretty direct and candid.

"Grandma, I mean Ursula, while you're giving advice, let me ask you this. My boyfriend wants me to get a tongue stud. He says he'll feel better when I go down on him. Do you think I should do that?"

"He sounds like a control freak," Ursula said. "Just stick a thumb up his ass when he's almost there and he'll spew like a fountain."

We walked a couple rounds on the trail. Stan owned much acreage so nobody without a telescope could see us. We walked because running naked is bad for unleashed breasts -- they go from jiggly to floppy. We look too good for that.

We soaked again in the tub's heated water. We did not fuck. Not then.

I went to my room, the last guestroom at the end of the hall. The hallway walls were filled with large prints of O'Keefe, Weston, Mapplethorpe, erotic images of flowers and vegetables. Plants have wild sex lives, you know.

Life is sex. Sex is life. Do not forget that.

=====

Lunchtime, and it was a naked lunch -- we had no secrets. Stan's enchiladas simmered to perfection. Waiting for that, Stan sat on a kitchen stool, and we women, his closest kin, took turns between his legs, sucking his dick.

Then we had food and wine, and more wine, and Mom laid out on the low, wide, soft sofa. All of us took turns licking her cunt. Then my grandma was licked -- her cunt was firm. And then me. Mom's mouth on me. Ursula's mouth. Stan's mouth. All were kind to me.

And then Stan's dick -- my mother's brother fucked me like a raw animal with my mother and her mother watching. They had already seen him fuck each of them. Now they saw him fuck me.

But he did not cum in me. He pulled close to his sister, my mother, and moved between her legs, and speared into her, and fucked her. He fucked for quite a while and left her gasping but he did not finish in her. He left her at the top of the bed. He rolled their mother so her face was at her daughter's delta. He drilled into his mother smoothly, calmly, relentlessly. This was Ursula's 'atonement' position that they sped past last night. Now was their completion.

Atonement. Ursula getting closest to the children she had left so far behind.

My mom held her mom's head to her pussy. My uncle pounded into his mom from behind. He pounded faster. My mom gasped. Her brother grunted and came deep inside their mom.

I do not know what Ursula felt. I know my sense. I felt ashamed -- and excited.

Stan's spent dick slipped from his mother's cunt. He lay on his back, panting. I moved between his strong legs. I sucked his dick, tasted the flavors of him and his mother, my grandmother, their mingled scents, his strong semen, her salty pussy-sweat. What did I do? I connected with my family heritage.

Is this why people say incest is best? It is so attractive, it must be forbidden.

What to do with the rest of this Christmas Eve afternoon? And the evening? The air was cooling at this elevation so we pulled on light clothes. Stan was fucked-out, and our pussies were sore, so we sublimated our lusts. I fingered my melodica and Stan his baritone mandola. We played duets from Baroque to minimalist, waltzes to modern jazz. We played together well. Not magic. Not professional. But we filled the solstice space like spiced candles.

My ancestors, Mom and Ursula, in sleeker caftans than bulging Anathea wore, puttered (or is that 'feminized'?) in the kitchen area. Our Christmas Eve feast crowd was small, only four of us. No huge turkey roast and infinite trimmings. That was never part of my life with Mom and Dad anyway. We might have something simple but sort of festive for the three of us, or the two of us if Dad was off on duty. Sometimes it was Officer's Mess fare.

My ancestors decided for a different complexity. They found makings for a hand-strewn lasagna. I tried that once. It takes about three hours to assemble. I can use that time better by studying or playing or fucking. But I will not try to prevent them making and baking a Christmas turkey lasagna.

We drank better wine with dinner. Dessert was a green-and-red gelato and a long joint. Ursula, a competitive swimmer even as a GILF (Grandma I'd Like to Fuck), held her breath a long, long time, and got stoned pretty fast. The rest of us took longer. More good wine helped. I do not know if our music benefited, but moods sure did.

We also felt warmer, especially after Stan triggered the radiant heat. We went naked again. We were horny again. Stan and I played more music. Well, we tried to play. But he and I were in soft chairs with soft woven rugs atop firm terracotta tile floors. His mother knelt between his legs and sucked his dick. My mother pushed my thighs open and licked my pussy. Our music wavered.

Someone proclaimed 'bedtime'. We clustered in Stan's master bath to sanitize. We all fit in his cavernous shower stall. We peed standing while water flowed. We cleaned, rinsed, and tasted each other. We took turns occupying the two sinks. It was like a school dorm bath -- except for my mom, grandma, and uncle being there.

I remember every single position we took in Stan's big bed. We all 69'd each other. I ate my mother and then my grandmother while Stan fucked into me, and they ate me while he fucked into them. I do not think he took pills. After a first cum in Ursula and being blown back to life, he stayed stiff and fucking for a long time. He finally came again, into me, while I was on top of Mom. She sucked his jiz out of me, sucked his dick clean, and kept on licking my clit.

A chiming clock in the greatroom rang midnight. Merry fucking Christmas.

I remember a song by three sisters, the Roches -- their version of Silent Night. Two women sing the simple tune. The third screamed the pains of childbirth. Somehow, it is not included on most department store or radio playlists.

The winter solstice is a good time for holidays anyway.

=====

Christmas Day went about as I expected and feared.

A chime bonged not much later than the roadrunners' sunrise roof-clattering. We crawled up from wherever we were. I was in bed with amazingly young-feeling Ursula in Mom's room. She was like swimmers I slept with before but she breathed deeper.

Radiant heat offset the high-desert's chilly December air. We all peed and sanitized without bothering to dress. Stan scratched-up breakfast snacks and virile coffee. Ursula, Mom, and I sat bare-ass on barstools at the kitchen island and commented -- about Stan's tight butt, and Christmas, and last night, and who we were. I felt closer.

We roused just enough to dress in easily-escaped clothes and pack ourselves and warmer garb into Angela the silent steam minivan. "We're the excursion bus to the mountain today," Stan said. I greedily took the shotgun seat.

We parked in front of the palm-shaded mid-century modern Palm Springs house and trooped to the geometric doorway with gifts in hand.

"Hey guys!" squealed Sharli, only a bright light scarf hanging on her lewd hips. We were inside, unloaded, and naked very fast. We took and gave hugs and slurpy kisses to all: Ursula's sun-bleached big sister Teresa; Teresa's current blond boy-toy Vaslav, and her dark-haired son Larry and daughter Jeri.

Before brunch was the mandatory naked cannonball into the pool to shouts of, "Santa Claus is cumming!" Then we drip-dried and strolled into the house where we WOULD sit at the festive table with our butts covered. Sharli insisted, and she ran the household, so we stood patiently as she knelt and wrapped floral silk scarves around our hips as mini-sarongs. Men had cocks sucked in the process, and women our labias licked. Sharli's long tongue went into me. I shook

I could not help but notice that Sharli, Teresa, Jeri, and Mom all looked about equally pregnant. Ursula bulged a bit less.

We gathered at Larry and Sharli's baroque tree after a tasty light holiday brunch with strong fruit cocktails and laughs. We shared small presents. -- books, music, adult toys, candies, some keepsakes. Ursula gave me her baby bracelet, polished and mounted. I cried into her shoulder. She cried too. I guess becoming a real grandmother was hard for her.

We lost our loin-wrappings, landed in the pool again, and the orgy started -- or resumed from yesterday, but with the Rancho family added. Wide sturdy lounges were available, and a big sheltered pad for larger groupings. I counted three men and six women. Doubling-up was inevitable.

While her mom Teresa was in a lounge being spit-roasted with cocky Vaclav's cock up her cunt and her son Larry's in her mouth, Jeri led Mom, Ursula, Stan, and me to the big sheltered pad. Jeri seated us with Mom in the middle.

"This is where we started, where we got real," Jeri said, kissing Stan. "The man rescued me and my friends, and we got here, and somebody asked who had the best tits, and he judged us. Like this."

Jeri felt my breasts, cupping them. Then Mom's, and Ursula's. She pinched Ursula's nipples, then Mom's, then mine. She slurped our boobs in order. "Wow, great tits, aunt Ursi!" She looked at us.

"Then he judged the whole woman, for flavor and texture and response."

Jeri licked out navels and then went down on me, tasting, teasing, taunting me to sweat. I sweated. Then she licked my mom's pussy, and Ursula's.

"He judged us and we were all just fine. And then he fucked us. Stan, you're going to fuck us all today, right?"

Stan kissed our flavors off Jeri's face. Larry and Vaslav had switched ends on Teresa; Larry now stroked slowly into his mother's pussy. He called to Jeri.

"You know the rules, Sis. We can sit at the table, suck drinks and snacks, and watch and laugh, whatever. Or we can hang by the pool and get fucked. That's why we're out here -- to get fucked. Hey, come on over here for your turn. We've worn down Mom and Sharli's been inside too long."

"Wait, I have a better idea," Ursula said. She stood and kissed her son Stan's face. "You're sweet. but I want Terri. We taught ourselves about sex when we wire girls. Hey Sis, let's do it again."

Teresa pulled off the dicks inside her and rolled on her back on the lounge.

"You guys can find someone else to fuck. Keep on taking turns with us. Just remember that only Stan cums inside Megan's pussy. C'mere now, Ursi!"

I think I am happy she announced that. The super-sperm stuff. Right.

Ursula lowered her face to her big sister's. They kissed. They nuzzled, and nursed. Ursula crawled on her big sister, rested her face, and sighed. Both kissed inner thighs. Both licked pussy. Both tautly muscled bodies rippled.

Sharli came from the house with another tray of drinks and snacks for the outside table. She watched with great interest.

"Isn't sisterhood great?" Jeri said. "Pam, you're like a sister to me. C'mere." They fell together onto another lounge. Mom took the bottom spot.

I looked at Sharli and grinned. "Will you be my sister, Sister?"

She took top. She tasted so good on my tongue. Her mouth felt so good to me.

See the poolside scene. Three pairs of 69ing women on sturdy patio lounges and three thirty-ish men with hard dicks. See the action. A woman on top felt a mile of manhood slide in and out. A woman below took time to mouth that maypole. If a woman called, "Turns!" then the men grumbled, pulled out, and rotated to the next target.

The system broke down, of course. We went for drinks and snacks and found action elsewhere. I lay on my back on the big pad with Teresa's pussy on my mouth while she blew Vaslav and Stan fucked me, sucked my tits, and nibbled Teresa's buns. Stan came in me -- only Stan. Then he left and someone sucked my pussy dry. I am not sure who.

The men eventually ran out of juice. We all clustered at the table with refreshments. Teresa sat in her blond bull's lap. He kissed her neck.

"You age so tasty, my Terri, so tangy. You taste so like my majka, but different, like red and black peppers." He licked her ear. She giggled ironically.

"Vassy's mama is a top downhill skier," Teresa said. I saw her squeeze his dick. "He's just a Mama's boy -- as long as Mama is hot." She squeezed harder.

Mom told me that Teresa changed fuck-toys every month or so. I wondered how much longer this simple mama-hopper would last. I sat behind them and massaged my grandma's tight neck muscles. I do not think she ever relaxed, even after orgasms.