Stanley Steamer Ch. 14: Carole Tells

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hypoxia
Hypoxia
937 Followers

"I'll serve you right," Ursula said, slugging down more spiked coffee. "Let's jog a few circuits, get toned up. Stanley looks flabby. Try to keep up with me."

Stan looked like a tower of muscle. Maybe his thick cock was the flabby part.

"You're looking weak, Mom," Stan said. "I'll carry you on my shoulders."

"No Stan, carry ME!" Anny said. "Ursula can tote Callista on her back. I want to ride you and rub my clit on the back of your neck while you tickle my feet."

Stan considered. "Okay. As soon as you finish the dishes."

Anny's tossed banana peel stuck to Stan's forehead like a starfish.

"Tell you what. You do the dishes and I'll suck your cock."

"I'll wash slowly, carefully - might take forever."

"You only take forever when you want. I'll do you quick."

"Dishes won't be clean then. Unless you can suck while I load the dishwasher."

"We tried that once. The door got in the way."

It degenerated from there. But we were soon outside in proper jogging attire: protection for feet and jiggly bits. Sneakers on everyone; sports bras on three women; Callista in a papoose carrier on Anny; a jockstrap on Stan.

I ran the gamut in my former home's gym but the elevation here is a couple thousand feet higher, the air a bit thinner, the sun a bit brighter. I kept up on the rough runs around the Rancho and its rocks, arroyos, cacti and not-cacti, and occasional skittering lizards. I kept up - but I think they were being kind. Except Ursula, running circles around us laggards.

Run almost naked. Feel sun, air, dust, sweat. Taste the world. It is fabulous.

The running track takes several paths. Today's was about a kilometer. I ran five rounds, slower on the last. That excused us hitting the refreshing not-a-horse tank. I was going to settle my sore thighs on Stan's strong thews but Anny beat me to him. She wrapped around him and kissed his mouth forever. Guilty Ursula pulled me into her lap. Me and my mother-not-in-law held tight and made out.

"I knew," Ursula said quietly. "I knew why your family left. I knew you were Stan's lover. I knew I'd be a grandmother - by you, even before wild Pam with her Navy med student. But I didn't see myself as mother and grandmother, not with my competitions and all those sexy swimmers. I was a wild teenage star forever! For decades!"

The world-class athlete clutched me and cried on my shoulder. Anny's cries were happier - I think Stan was fingering her. Callista's cries were more insistent. It was time for more baby-tending.

We shook ourselves off and went inside. Anny took Callista for tending. Stan mixed cold fruit juices without alcohol. He, I, and Ursula sat on kitchen-island stools and slurped.

"About yesterday," I asked. "How did the glitches go?"

"They were more like paradoxes. Big deal. There's an old saying: Paradoxes can be paradoctored. I paradoctored the bitchy glitches and got the universe back in alignment. I hate when reality goes out of sync."

I did not know how serious he was. Two decades ago in the school library, when he talked like that, he was often right. I hoped he was joking now.

Anny appeared with nursing Callista slung in the rebozo. She sat on another stool.

"Carole's just arrived. She's had the Rancho tour. How about we take a spin in Howie, show off the area, and scare and/or impress people? I'll trust Stan to drive while I'm busy here." She mopped Callista's mouth with a napkin.

Stan asked, "Should I pick up a hitchhiker to fuck us, like at Old Christmas?"

"Lazlo was along then. You guys spit-roasted her pretty good. And she blew and ate everyone. Now it's just me and Callista, two other hot gals, and you, the lone prick. Do you feel like picking up a cute guy to help do us?"

"Do you prefer dirty or clean?"

Was Stan serious?

"I'll take the first big black guy in a leopard-skin loincloth you see."

Was Anny serious?

"We'll skip Los Angeles today," Stan said. "I was thinking of a desert mountain drive. Not too many candidates there - maybe some feral folk."

"Oooh, a feral guy sounds like fun! But only if he'll change diapers."

"Do what you want," I said. "I think I'm here for the duration. I'll get to see all the sights. But I'm still trying to figure how to face my girls tomorrow. What's my Need-To-Know quotient? What do I *need* to know, to see, to do?"

"A wise sage once said," Stan said, "'I have no answers to questions of this nature.' Should I dig out the magic eight-ball or a Tarot deck? Okay, what do *I* think you need to know? The third barn sheltering Pam, Jeri, and Ursula's steam cars has a big space reserved for your belongings when the movers arrive from Kansas. Even with your clothes and all, you'll need to know the local shops and services, roads and escape routes, and danger zones."

He shrugged. "But that's not what you Need To Know in the next thirty-odd hours. You need to know that you're loved and wanted. You need to know that I'll marry you if you want, so the girls won't be little bastards any more, and so you'll have a mother-in-law to fuck. You need to know that we will accept whatever you do. You need to know to look inside yourself for answers."

He smiled. "And you need to know our power switches and alarm buttons."

The smile faded. "But you also need to know what you already know. We fuck family and friends here, and not in private. Doors may be open or closed. Beds may be full or empty. You will see us fucking because we want to fuck."

"You're so crude," Anny said. Callista switched breasts. "We don't fuck here. We make love. All we need is love. All we do is love." Callista burped. "And we get rewards. Even if we only started with random fucking, like how this prize got here. And how we all got here, really. We're all products of lust."

I mostly stopped listening when Stan offered to marry me.

===== [Friday]

I sleepwalked through Thursday's lunch, afternoon, dinner, evening, bedtime, and their attendant intoxicants and sex. Friday morning and afternoon, too. My surface brain responded appropriately while my deeper brain screamed at me, and not with one voice. Marry him! Don't marry, just fuck him! Run away alone! Run away with the girls! Jump off a high rock and die! Have more kids!

And a quieter voice asked, since you are already married spiritually, do you need or want to make it legal?

I married Stan in that library back room almost two decades ago. I birthed his children over eighteen years ago, and raised them without him because I was lost. They call him Dad now. Do I need a marriage certificate on the wall?

Talia had mentioned that when the singers Kaylee and Nikki found the same musical magic in Stan, Megan, and Talia and Tanya, they offered to marry them all. I am not musical. Could I compete with that? Could I be a part of it? I was about to find out.

=====

Anny loaded her baby and supplies into her ZEE steam-driven 1965 Mustang.

"You guys have a family reunion this weekend. We'll visit Lazlo in San Diego."

And they were off, silently, after kisses.

The arrival alarm DING'd before twilight to warn of a vehicle on the long gravel drive. The extended SUV was silent. Talia had mentioned the singers' ZEE steam conversion, and that Ursula, Pam, and Jeri all had silent steam buggies now, housed in the third barn.

This almost-a-limo parked in front of the house. I knew the dark-haired driver from photos as Megan, Pam's daughter. Stan's niece. Stan and my girls' lover. But she did not live with them. Passengers emerged from the back doors - my girls and the singers, the Asian girls. Their other lovers. They saw us four adults in the dunking tank, stripped off their clothes, and trotted to us.

My naked girls recognized me. "MOM!" they chorused, and ran. They barely managed to kick off sandals before surging over the tank rim to me, hugging me, kissing me.

I had not hugged my girls naked since they were little. They were little no more. Why had I waited so long?

Talia pushed back and looked at me seriously. "Hello, Mother," she said, and slowly, wetly kissed my breasts. "Hello, Mother," Tanya said, and repeated the kisses. "Hello, my daughters," I said, and tasted their warm nipples.

The others reached the tank We all greeted with ritual kisses. Kaylee and Nikki were spicy. Megan tasted like Pam. Did I taste like my girls?

"Do I taste like my girls?" I asked of nobody in particular.

"Let's see," Nikki the curvy Indian girl said. She sucked me, and Talia, and me again, and Tanya, and me again, not fast. "Yes," she said, and sucked me again.

Kaylee, the sleek Japanese girl, asked, "Really?" She slurped us all. "Just so!"

"I'll double-check," Tanya said. She sucked me, and her sister, and me again. "I think so - but Talia, you're a better judge than me." My other girl, the thinker, tasted me and her sister and me again, of course. "Yes." Both nursed on me.

I sat on the tank's underwater ledge. My knees were open. A grown naked daughter straddled each of my thighs and suckled strongly, rubbing my face and body with their hands. Their father leaned to kiss my mouth. His fingers stroked my pussy.

I felt like a goddess.

=====

The alarm DING'd again as another car silently approached; an ordinary-looking blue Toyota steam buggy- Pam had just gone off-shift. A steel barn's door rolled open. She parked beside Ursula's silver steam Porsche and Jeri's red steam Lexus and wearily staggered out in a stained paramedic uniform.

"Mom!" Dripping, naked Megan left the tank to support her mother.

"Hey, all," Pam said. "Let me throw this in the laundry and I'll be right back." She saw my girls suckling me, smiled wearily, and let her girl help her inside.

"Hey, Sis," Stan called, following them, "refreshments in a minute."

Naked Stan loaded the tankside table with a tray of drinks and snacks. Naked Megan was back with naked pregnant Pam's arm on her shoulder. They eased into the tank. Pam accepted and drained the first tall glass handed to her.

"Nobody watch the news tonight," she said.

She leaned back. Her Megan moved to her lap. Kaylee and Nikki hugged them. I saw, and cried tears of joy. My girls still nursed me. I knew I belonged here.

Stan was beside us now, his hands stroking my shoulders, and Talia's and Tanya's, and then my mons veneris. He scat-sang a simple baritone line. Nikki and Kaylee joined their voices. The music smoked. And I orgasmed.

I had heard their soul-shattering recordings on Heidi's and the house's sound systems. Hearing them right here, with Stan's fingers on me, was too much. My heart detonated. I started to scream but Ursula leaned over my girls and crushed her mouth to mine. I did scream, my lungs into hers. She took my gift.

I felt like a goddess before. Now I felt like a life force of the universe. No, the music was the life force. I was only blessed.

=====

Tendrils of mist rose from the warmed water to the cooling night sky. We took refuge indoors, warm enough that nobody dressed for the Cajun dinner Stan had stealthily prepared. Conversation and drinks flowed at the long table. Stan, Ursula, Pam, and Megan took one side; my girls and the singers mixed on the other. I was left the head chair but nobody presided - we only worked our mouths on food, drink, words, and laughter.

Stan sat at my elbow. Our knees jostled. Our hands touched a lot.

Dessert was spiced pears bayou-style, Ukiah Black hashish, and more talk. I was surprised that Pam was still up after her grueling 24-hour shift. Nikki and Kaylee excused themselves early, claiming exhaustion. Suckling sufficed for 'good-nights' as well as 'hellos' here. Only family remained at the table.

"You know why we're here," Talia said. My smarter girl surveyed us. "We are family. We love as family. I never knew such passion before we found Dad. I am not ashamed of my passion. Neither are Tanya or Megan." My niece and my other daughter agreed. "We're here because of passion. We don't hide."

My naked girls stood by their parents, Tanya beside Stan, Talia touching me. They stroked us. They nuzzled us. Talia handled my breasts and bit my neck. I do not think she left a hickey. She lightly fingered my nipples as she spoke.

"Dad. Mom. We want to watch you fuck, no, to watch you make love, like you've made love so much - that's why we're here."

I think Stan was as dazed as I when our daughters led us to Stan's big bed.

Our family watched from soft seats. Stan and I sat centered on his bed. We kissed and stroked and romanced. We nibbled and licked. We 69'd, shaking in my first orgasm. I crouched and Stan dog-fucked me. His rhythm picked up - and Talia said, "Stop!"

Stan pulled out of me and put us on our backs. My girls, OUR girls, crawled between his thighs.

"We need to taste our mother on you," Talia said. Tanya's tongue and lips joined hers on their father's shaft. They licked slowly, carefully, not quite enough to trigger his eruption.

The girls, the WOMEN, shifted to lay between my spread legs. I looked into their bright eyes and faint smiles. I blinked tears.

"We need to taste Dad's sweat and pre-cum in you, Mom. We love you, Mom," Tanya said. Her tongue was wet. Talia's oral lips found my vaginal lips. They took turns delving into me, tasting me, knowing me. And they stopped.

I knew the next step. It was too obvious.

"Stan, my love, my first love, I need to watch you fuck our daughters."

"I can't do that," he said. "I can only make love with them."

Talia and Tanya moved up my sides to mouth my breasts. I held them tight to keep my heart from exploding. Did my pulse show on distant seismographs?

I slid off the bed. Megan sat in her mother Pam's lap, as comforting as their soft chair. Ursula waved me to her lap; my mother-not-in-law's hands held me. We watched my daughters and their father. This was not their first time. They knew how to touch and whisper and lick. The women lay side by side and kissed. Their father licked into Talia until she cried, and then Tanya. Their bodies gleamed under thin layers of sweat.

Stan on his back sported a sky-high erection. Tanya lowered herself onto him. Tanya fucked her father sitting up, and bending over to give him her breasts, and up again, leaning back, his hands on her, her body beating to orgasm. She fell on him, kissed him, and moved off him, off his still-strong erection. Talia took her place. I watched Talia lovingly fuck her father. I saw him tense.

"Wait," I called. "I've tasted Stan in enough mouths and pussies lately. I want to taste what our daughters tasted - Stan's sweat."

Our daughters lay at their father's sides. A wild urge almost drove me to lick all their toes but I kept myself under control. I lay on Stan's familiar legs and nuzzled his familiar pubes. I licked his familiar thick dick. I tasted his familiar flavor, with a new top note.

I moved between Tanya's legs. She opened her thighs to me. I brushed my face over her delta and sniffed her muff. Our eyes rode together.

"I love you, Mom," she whispered.

"I love you, Tanya," I breathed.

My nose parted her labia, then my tongue, and I tasted... Stan. Her. Myself. I licked, and inhaled, and sat up. Control, I told myself. Stay in control. I crawled across Stan to rest between Talia's knees.

"Love, love," we swore quietly, eyes locked. I nuzzled and sniffed and tasted, and sat up. I sat on Stan's shins and bent to suck his manhood taller.

"Finish it now, Stan-O, full circle. Fuck and cum in our daughters. In both."

I sat again in Ursula's lap. Stan's mother's hands held my breasts but I moved them to my crotch. I was wet. She fingered me well. I pinched my nipples.

And Stan fucked the side-by-side women who were our girls. Their knees were drawn up. A dozen thrusts into Talia, holding him tight, then a dozen into a grasping Tanya, and back for more, and more. I came on Ursula's fingers before Stan grunted heavily twice and came into Tanya. And stopped. He pinched his cock, slid into Talia, and grunted again, and again. Talia wrapped him in her arms and legs and cried into his face.

"Oh, Daddy, Daddy..."

I licked Ursula's wet fingers and kissed her mouth, then went back to the bed between Tanya's thighs. I pulled Stan off Talia, onto his back, and leaned onto him. and sucked his soggy, saggy cock.

"I know you," I said.

I turned from him, back to our talkier daughter. I faced Tanya's dripping pussy and dove in. I siphoned all I could from her. I knew that taste. I climbed over Stan, squeezed his balls, spread Talia's knees, and drowned in their mixed juices. Yes, I knew that flavor, too. I climbed back onto Stan, held his head, and gave him his creampie. His tongue danced on jiz with mine.

"This is what you taste like in us," I said.

Our daughters clung to us. "Mommy," Talia said, and kissed me. Tanya called me Mommy too, and turned to Stan. "Daddy," she and Talia said, with kisses. Their voices were tearfully joyous.

I had not been 'Mommy' for a long time and they had never had a 'Daddy'. Is this what it takes to be a family?

The bed got crowded with Megan and Pam crushing us on one side and Ursula pushing on the other. We somehow managed a naked group hug, with kisses.

Pam managed to disengage and sit on the bed's edge.

"I love you all madly but I am totally beat to shit now. Don't wake me in the morning. I might be up by noon, maybe. But I have GOT to go now."

She stumbled up. Her mother and daughter were quickly at her sides and steadied her at the door. Pam shook off Ursula and went with Megan.

Ursula swam across the bed and straddled her son's hips. Their pubes met.

She slapped him. "You son of a bitch!" Another slap, not gentle. "You damn motherfucker!" And another. "You sister and daughter fucker!" More slaps. "And your aunt and cousin and niece!" And more, just as hard.

She reached for his cock. "And now you're too limp to fuck your mother right. See me in the morning." She slapped him again, slid her pussy down to his feet, mouthed his meat briefly, and swam from the room.

Stan cracked a twisted grin and rubbed his reddened cheeks.

"No, we don't discuss Mommy issues."

Stan, Talia, Tanya, and I cuddled together naked and sweaty, a fucking nuclear family. Or are we a nuclear fucking family?

We cuddled, and fondled, and kissed, and slurped - and then Tanya's pussy dropped onto Stan's face as she sucked her Daddy's dick, and Talia's cunt found my tongue while she mouthed her Mommy's muff. I felt immortal. They traded, and I was bonded in love. They 69'd, Tanya on top. Revitalized Stan drew me into a long, slow, missionary fuck beside our twin pervs.

Pervs? Who are the perverts here? Family fuckers? I feel enmeshed. I was not quite the town slut in my last life but I searched long and hard, with all sexes, looking for what I had lost - and found in these last two weeks.

The girls, the WOMEN, our daughters, gave me Stan again. They are not pervs.

===== [Saturday]

Stan pounded his mother with a good fucking in the morning - after she had brought every awakened clitoris in the house to loud orgasms. How did Pam sleep through that? And how did breakfast scents not awaken her? She must be hardened to all this.

Stan cooked a suspiciously large breakfast. How many mouths to feed?

The arrival alarm DING'd softly before food was ready. Two women left sandals and skimpy clothes at the door. I recognized the Latina lovely Mariana and the Viking goddess Lorna - Stan's "weekend wives," both pregnant, Lorna more so. Equally pregnant Pam emerged from bed looking weary but happier.

All nipples were kissed 'hello'. A dozen naked adults sat down to breakfast. If Anny were here it would be Stan and a dozen women to service. My head swam. Was this my new normal? I would find out.

Maybe I would take that library job in Yucca Valley.

Hypoxia
Hypoxia
937 Followers