Stan's Plan to Scam Ann

Story Info
His plot to see how far he can expand his wife's boundaries.
1.8k words
4.11
34.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Myfavorite stories are the "first-timer — newbie — shared" type. This story is actually true -no kidding, no fantasy — the names have been changed to protect the parties whom I know personally. It has been written for those who do savor the realization of long-held dreams of sharing. If the reader does not approve of this variation (which I assert is not a "fetish" in the common perception of the word), then this story is not for you — nor is most of the "Loving Wives" category for that matter. There are thousands of stories more suited to whatever you do relish. I invite anyone who disagrees with my posting in the "Loving Wives" genre to examine Literotica.com's own definition or guideline for this category:

"Loving Wives - Married extra-marital fun: swinging,sharing*& more."

- so please spare me any negative moralizing or notions as to what section it really belongs in - let alone inappropriate/unfair low votes. I will probably respond to intelligent, reasonable comments. © 2019 All rights reserved.-S.L.

*Emphasis mine

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 1.

Stan and Ann had been together for several years and had a very active and gratifying sex life. In fact, they had been enjoying sex with each other even before their first "official" date in that not only did they not wait for a third date... they were unable to wait for the first date — landing in bed and doing the deed first one afternoon when stopping by his apartment to pick up something or other!

Let me describe the characters in this true story:

Stan was 37, 5'9", with brown eyes and hair, 165 lbs., muscular, with an average 6" cut and thick cock.

Ann was 35, 5'4", 115, 34B/C, with natural blonde hair above and below, and beautiful blue eyes - the "All-American/gal next door" type - all in all, a very sexy package.

As is the case with many couples, especially after several years, they started fantasizing or "pillow talking" about spicing up their sex life by adding another player — male or female. As it happened, Ann was at least bi-curious; and Stan, who wouldn't mind an FMF in the least, thought the idea of seeing another man fucking Ann even more erotic. So for a period of years, they would turn each other on describing what the new player would bring to their marital bed — and who would do what with/to whom.

While Stan wasn't sure if Ann would ever go along for real as opposed to just humoring his "perversions," Stan came up with a plan to see how far he might push her boundaries...

Chapter 2:

Having made all the preparations, one night when they were about to have sex, Stan asked Ann, "Do you trust me?"

Ann respelled, "Yes... why?"

Stan said, "I'd like to try something different tonight — but you have to be willing to trust."

Ann responded, "OK."

At that point, Stan said, "strip naked and lay down on the bed," which she did. Stan immediately revealed that he had drilled hardware rings, which was concealed, underneath into the four corners of the platform bed to which he attached 4 lines of clothesline with cat collars at each end and quickly tied her down spreadeagled. Now that she was helpless, he produced a blindfold and covered her eyes, secured so she could not see what might happen to her. Next, Stan elevated her shapely ass and slid a big pillow underneath pushing her pussy up and seemingly even more exposed if that were possible.

While Stan started caressing her, she was shocked to hear him pick up the phone and dial a call! Next she heard him say, "OK, she's ready — come on over!"

Ann was shocked — but thought maybe this was just an escalation of their usual pillow talk. However, in a while, she heard the front door buzzer; and Stan said, "Honey, don't go anywhere — we'll be right back."

She heard the front door open, and her husband said, "Hi, come on in — she's just how you've always wanted to see her." In a moment, she heard Stan say, "Here she is ... ready and helpless."

Next thing she knew, she felt a feather caressing her foot, up to her calf, and then her inner thigh! She expected it to touch her pussy; but that was not to be ... Not yet anyway. The feather caressed her arm... Her armpit... the sides of her breasts — but not her nipples which were becoming engorged. She didn't know who was now seeing her buck naked and playing with her body; but she was rapidly becoming very aroused! She thought about protesting; but part of her was relishing this incredibly erotic goings-on! She was shocked that her husband had pulled bringing somebody (and she didn't know male or female — and not sure if she had a preference) to see her helpless nudity and now teasing her with a feather!

Stan then asked her, "are you enjoying this darling?"

She was forced to confess, albeit in a quiet voice, "Yes!"

Stan then asked her to repeat her answer louder — which she did much to the satisfaction of her husband.

Eventually, the feather rubbed over her nipples which became even more engorged and hard... And the feather now moved down her belly, pausing in her naval... Skipping her pussy and hitting her inner thighs again. Holding her breath, she waited until it finally tickled her engorging clitoris. She moaned and sighed as she felt herself getting wet.

Just as she was getting really into this, the feather was removed...she felt some panic — not knowing what was going to happen next? Hoping but fearing more... of this getting out of control. Of course, she knew she could raise a fuss and yell for all this to stop... but she was caught up with the eroticism and the part of her that wanted to surrender to whatever her husband and this guest might wish. And before long, she felt a tongue start to tease her clit... she moaned and her thighs tensed wishing she could trap the head between them... But her legs were tied down spread wide open defenseless.

When she became totally aroused and approached her first orgasm from this new person, the tongue stopped and she felt a body shift towards the head of the bed... and she felt a hard cock rub on her face... Now she knew that it was a MALE viewing, touching, tonguing her body! When the head of this cock rubbed her lips, she opened her mouth and welcomed it ... Sucking looking to give as much pleasure to this unknown member ... an unexpected lover. This cock tasted different than Stan's and she had to admit, if only to herself, that this made sucking it even more exciting!

After getting it totally hard, Stan asked her, "What do you want Babe?"

In a timid, somewhat reluctant voice, she confessed, "I want him to fuck me."

Stand said, "then tell him and louder."

Ann then pleaded more vociferously, "Please fuck me!"

Chapter 3:

She felt his body shift downward... Settling between her thighs. As she held her breath, she felt the head off his cock rubbing up and down her slit...teasing her swollen clit...

Again, she begged, "Please fuck me!"

After a while, she felt the fat head nudge her labia open and become slotted in her now well-lubricated vagina... She held her breath waiting until it slid inside her inch by inch until she felt the man's balls rest on her ass cheeks.

She gasped and sighed as it withdrew ... and then re-entered her... as she moaned and urged her anonymous lover on and on as she was well and truly

fucked by someone whose identity she did not know ... and at the moment did not care if she did or not. In fact, she had to admit, this was even more exciting than most of her past experiences.

The fucking went on and on as her "new lover" enjoyed this helpless but willing gorgeous married woman who hadn't known strange cock in years. She found herself losing her mind as she focused on all the sensations ... Or might one say "sinsations" as she was fucked for an hour by she had no idea whom? She considered his technique and the size of his cock inside her and wondered whom her husband trusted enough to be discrete. Perhaps it might be Stan's brother who had a similar build?

When her mystery lover finally shoved his cock deep inside her and unloaded his cum (yes, this was bare), he withdrew... patted her pussy... and she heard the sound of his getting dressed. Next she heard Stan say, "So was that all you expected? — Let's talk tomorrow" as the front door of their apartment opened and closed.

Stan returned to the bedroom, removed her blindfold, and climbed aboard evidently relishing the sensation of long-awaited "sloppy 2nds." After they both came again, he liberated her from the 4 corners of the bed. As she flexed her arms and legs, she asked, "So who the hell was that?"

Stan, instead of answering her question, asked, "So how did you enjoy it?"

She confessed that since he obviously approved of her being fucked by another man, she felt free to enjoy it and said so.

Epilogue:

And as they cuddled and drifted off to sleep, both realized that a boundary had been crossed or expanded which led to her willingly being shared with several other men. She even initiated some of the encounters seducing a divorced friend from out of town right in front of Stan, who looked on approvingly when his friend looked over to gauge Stan's reaction. She also brought women to their bed enjoying some FMF's and even an MFFF where Stan got to fuck 2 of Ann's married gal pals finishing up with her for the "tri-fuckta!" What made that even more erotic was that he had known both gals for years and wondered what they might look like naked and impaled on his cock.

Meanwhile, Ann never found out who her mysterious lover had been. She wondered when a male friend or relative might visit if he had been the lucky guy to see her naked, play with her body, and put his thick, hard cock in her mouth and fill her pussy with a big load of cum that fateful evening?

Stan kept that secret and would chuckle whenever he thought back on that fateful night when he put some new scent on his own cock, varied his technique, and displayed his prowess and fortitude for hours by scamming his bride into thinking it was another man — allowing him to share her body with others for real.

The End of the Beginning!