Star-Crossed Lovers Ch. 01

Story Info
Candace and Sam meet...Where will it go from here?
4.1k words
4.48
5.2k
9
0

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hrnymom6814
hrnymom6814
148 Followers

*Author's Note: I originally started this as a short story when I was in my young 20s. I'm now mid-30s and came upon it recently in an old journal and liked it enough that I decided to continue it.

As such, there might be some more details in the later chapters that I wouldn't have had the "balls" to include in the first 2 chapters. (In other words, later chapters might have more descriptive "naughty parts".)

P.s.s. All of my stories I write for my enjoyment as a creative outlet. If other people happen to like them, then cool. In other words, I don't need or look for a breakdown of how I could have made a chapter better. I dont' care, to be blunt. They are for my enjoyment.

P.s.s.s. I first started writing this "fanfiction" when Sam Worthington was at the top of "his game". (You know. The dude from Avatar?) I'm still a little obsessed with him. Does it really matter who he is? Even in my "fanfictions", they are more of love stories than anything.

*

Typical Saturday night. Candace sat at the bar and waited rather impatiently for her friends to arrive.

Good thing their lives never depend on their punctuality, she thought, rolling her eyes to herself.

"Can I get you something, miss?" a bald bartender yelled over the blaring dance music of the club.

"Um, I think I'll have a margarita, no salt, please."

"Be right back," the bartender whirled towards the center of the island filled with alcohol and mixes.

Candace began to zone out as she watched the flurry of activity from the workers behind the counter. Someone sat down quietly on the stool to her right. Candace snapped back to reality.

She had never been good about making eye contact with people unless she was in a conversation with them. She tried to slyly eye the person out of the corner of her eye. It was a man. Plus. A rather good-looking man. Major plus.

"Margarita, no salt, miss," the bartender smiled. Candace about jumped out of her skin.

"Sorry. Didn't mean to startle you," he chuckled. "Hollar if you need anything. My name's Horace," he smiled warmly and turned his attention to the man next to her.

"What can I get for you, sir?" Although she hoped good ole Horace hadn't caught her the first time, she couldn't help but eyeball the stranger again.

"Uh, how 'bout a gin and tonic, mate."

Oh no. Candace could feel herself melting already. She was a sucker for accents, especially Australian ones. But what on Earth was someone like him doing in this city, let alone state?

She finally summoned enough courage to turn around and pretend to look for her very late friends.

"Waiting for someone, are ya? That's unfortunate."

Candace froze for a second that felt like an eternity. Was Mr.Australia actually talking to her?

"Oh," she forced herself to face him. "I'm just waiting on a few friends. They're late...As usual."

Oh my God, she thought. Did my voice really just crack that much?

"Ah. Don't ya hate that?" he smiled.

Now that Candace got a good look at the stranger, she couldn't believe her eyes.

"I don't mean to gush, but are you Sam Worthington?"

"Yah. You caught me," he grinned sheepishly, hanging his head for a second and looking embarrassed.

"Oh, wow! It's so nice to meet you!" Candace held her hand out. Horace brought Sam's gin and tonic as they shook hands.

"Well, it's very nice to meet you..." Sam looked at her quizzically, waiting to get her name.

"Oh. God, where are my manners? Candace. My name is Candace." It was all she could do to not turn into a giddy schoolgirl.

"Candace. That's a pretty name," Sam winked at her as he took a big gulp of his drink. Candace downed about half of hers at once.

Chill out, she scolded herself. He's just a regular person like the rest of us.

Her rational side was fighting hard to suppress the school girl side of her screaming, But it's Sam Worthington! Just then, a much-needed distraction started buzzing in her purse. It was a text message from her friend Sarah.

"Sorry. Won't be able to make it. Think we all got food poisoning earlier. :( Hope u r not mad. Love ya."

"Well that's just great," she mumbled to herself. Or so she thought.

"Everything alright?" Sam asked.

"Oh. Yah, everything is fine. Evidently, all of my friends are sick and can't make it now," Candace explained.

"Bummer."

She dreaded going home to her dark, lonely house, but just wanted to get away from the nervous feeling she was getting from sitting next to this incredibly gorgeous man. Movie star, for God's sake! Candace finished the rest of her drink as quickly as she could handle. She placed several dollar bills on the counter for Horace.

"Well," Candace wrung her hands, "It was very nice meeting you. I hope you have a good night." She began to get up to leave.

"Leaving so soon?" Sam almost looked a bit sad.

"Oh. Well..." she tried to come up with an excuse that wouldn't sound absolutely pathetic.

"If you're not busy, please, I insist," Sam waved his hand toward her chair. "Let me buy you another drink."

"Oh, no. You really don't have to..."

"Please? If your friends aren't coming, no need to hurry off, right?" Sam gave a little sideways smile.

Candace couldn't resist the offer. She didn't want to resist. Hell, she'd probably stay next to him the rest of her life if he asked her. She sat back down as Sam called for the bartender.

"Excuse me? Horace, was it? Could you get us another margarita and gin and tonic, please?"

"Sure thing, sir," and Horace whirled away again.

"So tell me, Candace," Sam turned towards her and smiled brightly, "have you lived around here your whole life?"

"Afraid so," she tried to calm her nerves and relax. "It's not so bad, though. You gotta love the scenery."

"It's lovely. Reminds me of some places at home." He paused a moment. "You look nervous. I don't bite." Sam's smile lit up the entire room.

Candace laughed as nervously as she felt.

"Sorry. I'm just not used to being around ridiculously good-looking men," she confessed. "I'm sure you're used to hearing that, though."

"Ah, come on now. I find that hard to believe." Sam's smile was infectious.

Candace tried to change the subject.

"So, what are you doing here, if you don't mind me asking?"

"Same thing everyone else is, probably. Just here to have a few drinks and a good time."

"No," she laughed. "I meant what in the world are you doing in Knoxville?"

Sam laughed, flashing his perfect white teeth.

"I knew what you meant. I'm just giving you a hard time. I'm actually shooting a movie in the area. Should be around for at least a few months." He paused again for a few seconds, looking thoughtful. "You really need to relax. Drink up," he pointed towards her margarita.

"Sorry," Candace tried to smile. "I hope I'm not making a total ass of myself."

"No. I think it's cute. How about this: Treat me like you've never seen me before in your life. A complete stranger."

"That's not helpful. I'd still be acting like an idiot," Candace laughed and finished her second drink quickly. "I'm trying, I promise."

"Trying to out drink me? That's a challenge I don't think you're ready for," they both laughed. "How about another?"

"You can't keep buying me drinks. I won't be able to drive home."

"Don't worry about it. I'll make sure you get home in one piece."

Candace loved the twinkle in his eyes whenever he smiled or laughed. She couldn't resist.

"Oh really?" she tried to fight back giddiness. Thank God the tequila was finally starting to kick in. She could feel herself slowly relaxing.

"That is, of course, if it's ok with you. If you don't want anymore to drink, I'll be a good boy and stop pestering you."

"Well, if I have any more, I really wouldn't feel completely comfortable driving myself home. But I would love to stay longer." Candace finally gave a real smile.

Just then, Sam caught Horace as he was hurrying past.

"'Scuse me. Do you guys allow overnight parking?"

"Yes, we do."

"Ok. Thanks, mate." He turned back toward Candace. "Problem solved," he grinned.

"Fine. I give in," Candace pretended to be annoyed.

"Honestly, though, if I'm bothering you, just tell me to take a hike."

"Are you kidding me? I'm trying to figure out why you're being so nice to me."

"You shouldn't be so hard on yourself. You seem like a sweet girl." Sam grabbed Horace once more before he got away again.

"One more of each." He focused on Candace again while they waited for their refills.

"So what do you do, Candace? You obviously know what I do," he chuckled.

"I run my own photography business. Mostly weddings and family photos, but my real love is nature photography."

"Wow, that's great. You must be proud of yourself, starting your own business and all."

"Well, in case you haven't noticed, I'm not one to brag, but I am thankful to be part of the small group of people who actually like their jobs. It's great to have a hobby you can make a living off of. So, what do you like to do in your free time? Or is there such a thing?" the two of them laughed.

"It may not seem like I'd have a lot of time to myself, but I always make sure I at least have a little. Otherwise, I'd go crazy," they laughed again. Horace brought their fresh drinks out.

"Thanks, mate," Sam nodded. "Anyways, I've always loved writing. I write all sorts of things. Movie scripts, stories, you name it. I love soccer too. I like to play on league when I can."

"Wow. I don't think I would have guessed that about you. The writing part, I mean. I've always liked writing too. I like writing short stories and poems when the mood strikes."

Without realizing it, hours passed as Candace and Sam chatted endlessly, getting to know one another and finding out they had a lot more in common than either of them would have imagined.

"Hey, folks. We're closing in about ten minutes," Horace informed them.

"Oh my God! What time is it?" Candace couldn't believe she had been talking to anyone for that long, let alone this wonderful, handsome man who happened to be famous too.

"It's almost 2 am, miss," Horace answered.

Candace sighed. "Well, it was great talking to you, Sam. Guess I better call the cab company."

"Didn't I promise to get you home in one piece?" Sam smiled slyly.

"You did, but I insist I call the cab company. It will be easier for me to find."

Candace walked over to the payphone in the corner and skimmed through the phone book quickly. She returned to Sam's side less than a minute later.

"They should be here in about ten minutes."

"Why don't we wait outside? Get some fresh air?"

"Ok." Sam led the way out of the club. Outside, they stood in silence for a few minutes.

"You look sad," Sam frowned.

"Oh. I'm just not ready to go home," she admitted. "Then again, I'm never ready to go home."

Just then the cab pulled up and they clambered inside. Sam sat closer to her than she had expected. She felt the warmth of his hand as he placed it on top of her own. It was all she could do not to look like the Cheshire Cat.

"Why don't you come over for a while?" Sam's voice was almost a whisper.

Although there was no denying the chemistry that had built between them all night, Candace was nowhere near prepared for any of this.

"I'd love to," she smiled as she squeezed his hand. Sam smiled shyly back at her. His eyes sparkled more than she had seen all night. Sam informed the cab driver of their new destination and sat silent for the rest of the ride to his rental house.

"Wow," Candace trailed as they exited the cab. "This place is amazing."

"Aw, thanks. I love it, almost more than my place in L.A. Come on, let me show you around," Sam took her hand in his again and lead her inside. Sam unlocked the door and fumbled around, feeling along the wall, searching for the light switch.

"Sorry. Still trying to get used to where things are." The lights flicked on.

"Wow..."Candace awed again.

"Stop. You're embarrassing me," Sam laughed and proceeded to give her a tour of the house.

"This is incredible, honest. I bet you wish you could stay here all the time." Candace paused a moment. "Then again, I bet your real place is insane compared to this," she smiled. "Hell, I wish my place was half as nice as this one."

"Come on, now. I bet it's lovely." Sam gazed deep into her eyes and they both stood silent staring at each other for a long second.

"So, if you're staying for a bit, would you care for a drink?"

"Might as well," Candace laughed. "Although I'm afraid you're going to start thinking I'm an alcoholic or something."

Sam chuckled. "Nah. Nothing wrong with having a good time. How about a martini?" he called over his shoulder from the bar.

"Sure. Thank you."

Sam brought their drinks and sat next to her on the couch. "What would you like to do?" he took a big sip from his own drink.

"Oh, I don't care. It's your house. Well, temporarily," they laughed.

"I hate to let you down since you seem to have some high and mighty image of me, but I'm pretty boring at home. I usually just watch old movies or write."

"Ha ha," Candace replied sarcastically. "I know you're more normal than a normal person now," she stuck out her tongue. "Mind if I see what movies you have?"

"No, by all means," he gestured towards the shelves of movies on the opposite wall by the tv.

Candace could feel Sam staring a hole through her as she searched through his collection of DVDs. Normally she would be a little creeped out, but she liked the attention from him. And she was absolutely positive Sam had no ill intentions.

"Oh my God!" I've been wanting to see this, but haven't been able to find it anywhere!"

"Yah? What's that?" Candace held up a case with a crocodile on the cover.

"No. No," Sam laughed heartily.

"Aw, come on," Candace pleaded. "Don't tell me you're one of those actors that can't watch their own movies. Think of it this way: I'm a big chicken and I'll have to scoot in real close so you can protect me," she batted her eyes playfully. Sam tried not to smile, unsuccessfully.

"Fine. You're the guest," he grinned. "You have to promise not to laugh," he demanded as she started the movie.

"Oohhh, I can't promise anything. Especially with as much as I've drunk already. Sorry, Toots," she giggled.

"Fine. Can I at least ask for a valiant try?" Candace just looked at him and smiled. Sam finished off his drink and put his arm around her as the movie started.

"I'm not making you uncomfortable, am I?"

"No, not at all."

"Can I ask you something without you getting mad and thinking I'm being egotistical?"

"I guess so," Candace laughed nervously.

"You're not letting me treat you the way I am just because I've been in movies, are you? I know you have no reason to believe me, but I'm not usually this...forward."

"Oh my God, no! I have more self-respect than that. I think you're sweet and funny. And charming." Candace felt herself getting lost in his deep blue eyes. They both stared into each other's eyes for what seemed like the millionth time that night. In an instant, though, Sam cupped her face and kissed her passionately.

Candace was taken aback...But only for a second. She was over being shy with this wonderful man. It didn't take long. She felt so safe with him, even though they had just met. She hadn't felt this good for a long time, and she wasn't about to let it go, even if it was only one night.

Candace leaned into the kiss and felt as if her lips would fuse with his. Sam's lips were softer than she imagined. She never wanted the moment to end. It was crazy, but it was the perfect kiss with a perfect stranger. Just the right mix of tenderness and passion.

She could feel her heart racing and her breathing become heavy as Sam ran his hands through her long blonde waves. Candace gave into his lead and craned her head back further and further as he kissed his way down the side of her neck. He wrapped his arms around her back as his mouth inched its way down.

"Mmm," Candace couldn't hold in the breath that had caught in her throat any longer. No man had ever made her feel this way in her thirty years on this planet.

"I want you," she whispered in Sam's ear as she nibbled lightly on its lobe. A deep moan surfaced from the back of his throat.

"Oh!" Candace was startled as Sam lifted her, carrying her into his bedroom down the hall, kissing her neck and chest sporadically along the way. He laid her down gently. Candace didn't want to let go, even for a few seconds. She watched as Sam tossed his dress shirt to the side and lifted his undershirt over his head, exposing his chest. He straddled Candace and began to help her out of her top.

"May I?" he joked, grinning devilishly. Candace giggled a little as she squirmed out of her blouse.

They froze there, gazing into each other's eyes again. Candace reached up and stroked Sam's cheek.

"I love your eyes. They're beautiful, like miniature oceans I could swim in all day," she smiled.

Sam twirled a few of her curls around his index finger.

"I sound like a cliché, but has anyone ever told you how gorgeous you are? I'm serious."

"Sure, but I never believed most of them." Sam lifted her chin and met her eyes.

"Well, you are. Inside and out. And don't forget it," he bent down and kissed her sweetly.

Sam ran his fingers through her hair again as he gently lowered himself on top of her. He continued kissing her softly, trying not to feel so urgent. But Candace soon noticed that the bulge pressing against the inside of her thigh would say otherwise. She began to unbutton his pants.

She slid them down as far as she could reach. She moved her hand back to the front of his boxers and carefully grabbed his package.

"Oohh," Sam breathed heavily. Candace just smiled back and continued softly stroking his member through his boxer shorts. She loved the sounds coming from him. He tried to keep giving her butterfly kisses all over her face and neck and chest, but couldn't help himself when Candace reached a hand inside his boxers and began stroking his cock again.

"Oh God," he sighed, closing his eyes tight.

"Damn, what have you been feeding this thing?" Candace giggled.

"Ah, he's hungry. And his favorite is gorgeous blondes," Sam breathed heavily as he reached under her, struggling to unhook her black bra. Candace lifted her arms and watched her bra be flung across the room.

"That's better," Sam gave his evil grin again as he bent over and took one of her nipples in his mouth.

"Ohh," a little whisper of a moan escaped Candace's swollen lips. She arched her back to meet his mouth. She wrapped her legs around his hips as he sucked and flicked one nipple, then the other. His mouth felt so good on her skin. Candace tried hard not to moan too much, but couldn't stop from pressing herself against Sam's bulge. It wasn't long before her panties grew damp.

"I want you inside of me," she breathed heavily in his ear.

Sam said nothing as he moved quickly to remove his pants the rest of the way. Candace was already trying to take his boxers off as he fiddled with his pants. Finally getting them both off, he helped Candace get her black thong off.

"Naughty girl," Sam raised an eyebrow as he bent over and kissed her passionately again. He slowly eased himself inside of her, both of them letting out sighs of pleasure. Taking his time, Sam pushed himself inside of her deeper and deeper with each thrust.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?"

Candace just shook her head vigorously.

"You feel so good," she looked as if she were on the brink of tears. She grabbed Sam's buttocks, forcing him as deep as possible.

Sam quickened his pace as Candace clawed lightly at his muscular back and shoulders. She met Sam's thrusts, intense pleasure coursing throughout her body. Their naked forms entangled, but not frenzied. Sam and Candace made sweet, gentle love for what seemed like hours, until neither could handle the mounting ecstasy they felt. Muffled cries of pleasure poured from their mouths as they climaxed together.

hrnymom6814
hrnymom6814
148 Followers
12