Star Gazing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to fuck me?" Claire whispered. Ryan nodded, suddenly lost for words.

"How do you want me?" She continued, that naughty grin lifting the ends of her lips again. Ryan's eyes gave him away and he glanced at the table.

"Bent over the table?" Claire confirmed with a soft giggle, and Ryan nodded.

She lifted herself slowly and carefully off his lap. Pausing to enjoy the process with the odd wriggle and squirm. Then she turned to face the small table. Opened her legs, and bent forward. Her hands gripped the edge of the table and she arched her back, thrusting her big soft bottom out at him. Offering herself to him.

Ryan didn't hesitate, he was much taller than her, so had to bend his legs a little. But he was quickly back inside her. His hands gripped her wide hips. His hips pressed hard up against her soft pale ass cheeks as he buried his cock deep inside her. He started to fuck her, taking his time at first, enjoying the view and the sensation. Sliding his shaft almost all the way out of her warm wet cunt before easing it back inside. His thumbs pulled her cheeks apart so he could watch her pussy lips drag along the length of his thick veiny cock.

Claire whimpered softly with every thrust and slowly the tempo increased. Whimpers turned to moans. Hips slapped against cheeks and wet cunts squelched as hard thick cocks ravaged them. Ryan knew they were making too much noise, but he couldn't stop. He just kept on fucking her harder and harder. Claire was whimpering and moaning almost squealing, he had to do something. He panicked, reached out one long arm, clamped his hand over her mouth, and pulled her upright.

"Hmmmff," She squealed into his hand as he fucked her from behind. Her head held tight against his shoulder in one hand. Her waist gripped tight in the other, strong fingers digging into the soft flesh. His arm around her, clamping her firmly to him. He towered over her, lifting her onto her tiptoes with his stiff cock. Gazing down at her big soft tits, watching as they swayed and bounced around.

His hips slapped her ass and he fucked her as hard and fast as he could. Holding her tight, squeezing her, lifting her off the ground. His hand slid up to her breast, gripping it hard as he bounced the little MILF next door on his hips. Dangling her from his rock-hard cock. He didn't even realise he was cumming until after the first huge load had flooded her womb.

"Aaarrghhh fuck." he grunted into her ear. Claire squealed into his hand as he filled her. She gripped his arms tight with both hands, trying to hold herself up. Struggling to get enough air through her nose but feeling so incredibly aroused. The hand over her mouth and rough treatment added a level of excitement she had only fantasized about before. Claire wriggled and whimpered as his cock throbbed and spat his cum into her slutty wet cunt. Washing away all ideas of love and romance. There was just lust, her desire to be used, to be pinned down and taken.

Utterly spent they fell apart. Ryan collapsed, panting onto the small chair. Claire, still with her back to him, steadied herself with both hands on the table. She shook uncontrollably and knew that if she tried to move, she would fall. Gasping for breath and trembling with excitement or exhaustion, the pair remained silent. No words were suitable to explain what had just happened.

The trees whispered shhh, and somewhere off in the distance a bird started to sing. A pale blue light was seeping into the inky night sky. Claire was spent, utterly exhausted, summoning all her energy, she turned and just pointed at her dressing gown. Ryan got to his feet, putting away his now flaccid cock as he did so, and handed Claire her robe. She took it, and after a little fumbling, she found the sleeves and wrapped it tight around herself. They stood for a moment, neither one willing to make eye contact, waiting for someone to decide what would happen next.

"Goodnight," Claire whispered, turned, and walked away, back into the house. She landed face-first on her bed, still in her dressing gown. Wondering what the fuck she had just done? How much trouble she was in? And if he would want to do it again? Sleep quickly overtook her and as her mind tried its best to panic, her tired body took charge.

"Fuck." she whispered to herself and fell into a wonderful, deep sleep.

12