Star Power

Story Info
Jenny finds her wishes are being granted.
16.5k words
4.32
47.8k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny was a first-year student at her local university. She thought herself to be intelligent, but she knew she got in her own way sometimes, being quiet and sometimes almost painfully shy. It was her first Saturday night away from home after her first week of classes, but she didn't feel like going out with the other students. Instead, she thought it worthwhile to read her textbooks in preparation for the week ahead.

She was sitting by a window in the common area of a dormitory room she shared with three other girls. She had been in a weird funk this whole week; something about living with other girls her age for the first time had stirred some peculiar feelings in her gut, and raised some questions in her mind. She knew that she was struggling with her own sexuality, an awkward and unwanted distraction when she was just trying to get ahead in her studies.

It certainly doesn't help either that all of them are so attractive, she thought.

Ugh, what am I thinking? They're the worst! She sighed, brushing her brown hair behind her ear.

Her three roommates all seemed to care more about boys than their classes, and far below their academics was Jenny, whom they barely tolerated. She could sense their constant disapproval. They tended to ignore her, and when they paid her any attention at all it seemed to be only to belittle or insult her. Two of them were sitting on the couch nearby, idly chatting.

Hannah, a tall athletic girl on a basketball scholarship, was recounting a tale from her first fraternity party the previous evening. Jenny found herself sneaking a peek at Hannah's long toned legs in her form-fitting exercise pants, and watched her blonde ponytail swishing back and forth.

"I was over by the punch bowl, and Marc was totally checking me out," Hannah giggled.

"Ohmygoshnoway! You mean Marc the starting quarterback?" Monica, an excitable girl who had just made the volleyball team, was wide-eyed. She had long straight brown hair and pronounced eyebrows, which she would arch knowingly and with devastating effect when teasing Jenny.

"The same! We made plans to meet at the canteen after my basketball practice tomorrow! What should I wear?" Hannah was practically vibrating with excitement. She and Monica had been best friends for years, and Jenny couldn't help but admit she envied their close relationship. She didn't have many friendships with other girls... or anyone, really.

Jenny sighed and looked out the window just in time to catch a blue light streaking across the sky overhead. It lasted only a moment before fading away into darkness. A shooting star? I guess I should make a wish, she thought.

I wish that they started talking about something I would find more interesting, she thought to herself as she stared at the stars. She sighed once again, looking back down at her textbook.

"You should wear that babydoll tee from high school! It's way too small for you now, but it'll make your boobs look amazing!" Monica suggested, grinning at Hannah.

Jenny's ears perked up. She turned to see Hannah looking down at Monica's chest.

"You're right, I totally should," Hannah chuckled, "Although, I don't think I'd be showing him as much cleavage as you would be in that shirt."

Monica laughed and arched her back, thrusting her big chest towards Hannah.

"Hey Marc, like what you see?" she teased, before continuing.

"Whatever, girl. You say that, but these boobs tend to get in the way when I'm on the volleyball court," Monica retorted.

"As if! Any girl would be lucky to be carrying those around," Hannah sighed wistfully, then snorted.

"It's a good thing Marc saw me first, before you had a chance to jiggle your big boobs at him!"

Jenny rolled her eyes. As much as she had enjoyed this brief moment of admiring her roommates' breasts, all this talk about boys was boring her. She sighed again, gazing out the window.

A few moments later, her fourth roommate emerged from their shared bathroom. Kelly was on the cheerleading team and gave it all of her focus, leaving her with even less patience for Jenny than what little Hannah and Monica had. She was dressed for a Saturday night out, wearing a tight pink miniskirt and a sleeveless black top. Kelly was a shorter girl, and she tended to overcompensate by wearing the tallest stilettos she could bear. Her long blonde hair fell straight down her back nearly to her taut bottom, and her lips bore a ruby red coloring. She strode towards the doorway, but suddenly stopped in her tracks as her eyes widened at Monica.

"Wow, Monica, your boobs look amazing in that shirt," Kelly complimented.

"Thanks Kelly! And that neckline -- your cleavage looks amazing!" Monica gushed.

Kelly smiled, then looked up to meet Jenny's eyes. She sighed in disgust; she really didn't care for that girl at all.

"I'm going out to see Brad. Later, loser," she rolled her eyes as she turned to leave, but not before taking a long swig from a clear plastic water bottle. Jenny knew herself to be the target of Kelly's scorn.

Monica turned back towards Hannah, flashing her friend a wide grin.

"Did you see her boobs? Brad is going to flip!" she chuckled.

"For sure. Honestly Monica, you and Kelly both have the most amazing big boobs. I'm so jealous," Hannah admired.

Jenny felt a moment of acute frustration; she didn't understand the sensations she kept feeling around her roommates. She loved that for some reason they had suddenly started talking about their breasts, but why now? She didn't remember such extensive discussion on that topic any other time within the last week.

She knew she couldn't confide this in them; they would be no help to her. They'd probably just make fun of her... or worse, she thought. Sighing, she stared out the window once again and found herself peering into the darkness of the night sky.

I wish that Kelly wasn't so mean to me all the time, she thought. A moment later she jumped in surprise when she suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder. Spinning around in her chair, she looked up to see Kelly standing at her side.

"Hey Jenny!" Kelly was smiling down at her.

"I was thinking maybe you could borrow some of my clothes?"

Jenny was taken aback. "What? Why would I borrow your clothes?"

Kelly laughed. "For the party tonight, silly! Look, your boobs are pretty nice, and I have just the top to help you show 'em off!"

Before Jenny knew what was happening, Kelly had leaned over to give her a quick hug. Jenny felt the brief crush of Kelly's big breasts against her shoulder and smelled the delicious scent of her perfume.

"Come on, bestie!" Kelly was still beaming at her.

Jenny's frustration rushed back to the front of her mind and she let out a disgusted sigh; Kelly was making fun of her again. What did Kelly think she was playing at, trying to pretend like she wanted to spend any time together at all?

Suddenly Monica piped up. "It's true, Jenny! You should flaunt those boobs more."

Hannah seemed to agree. "You know Jenny, you and I are nowhere near as big as Kelly or Monica, but we're not so small either! Your boobs look great!"

Jenny felt embarrassment burning from her roommates once again all ganging up on her.

"Whatever, Hannah," she muttered, turning back towards the window.

Kelly shrugged, then looked towards the two girls on the couch.

"Yeah, Monica, but your big boobs really do look great in that shirt. So hot." Kelly grinned at Monica and headed back towards the door.

Jenny's head was in her hands. She felt her anger simmering as she stared once again into the darkness outside. Why were they still talking about their breasts and teasing her about them? She despaired silently, feeling like there was nothing she could do to earn some respect from her roommates. She looked up to the night sky once more.

I wish I had huge breasts so my roommates would finally appreciate me, she thought, finding herself daydreaming again.

There was a loud WHOOMPH as if from a sudden gust of wind. At once Jenny felt the empty space between her and the table had suddenly filled... with her own flesh? Her expanding breasts demanded more room, and their quickly swelling forms pressed against the table, launching her backwards. Her chair tilted back until she fell over onto the ground.

She was thankfully uninjured and leapt to her feet with a rush of adrenaline, despite the massive new weight she now felt on her chest. Her plain white shirt was nowhere near large enough to contain her new breasts -- at least, it shouldn't have been. She found herself wearing an extra-large tee that fit snugly around her huge new chest, each of her big breasts now far larger than her own head. They were astonishingly firm and taut, extending down to her navel and out to her elbows, and as best as she could tell from a quick feel, they were completely natural. It was like they were somehow meant to fill the cavernous space in her oversized t-shirt.

Kelly, nearly out the door, heard the crash of something falling to the ground. She spun around and saw her roommate standing awkwardly, then rushed back to Jenny's side.

"Are you okay, Jenny?" Kelly was holding Jenny's shoulder again and seemed genuinely concerned.

Jenny felt a curious twist in her mind. It was true: she'd always had these huge breasts. She sensed a second set of memories forming, remembering suddenly that she'd been so shy in high school only because she was embarrassed by her big chest.

"Yeah Jenny, you need to be careful carrying those huge boobs around!" Monica chuckled.

Hannah laughed. "You know, I spend lots of time with basketballs... but damn, girl! Are you sure you don't want to go to the party with Kelly? The guys will be all over you!"

Kelly stared openly at Jenny's breasts. "I thought Mon's boobs looked great, but seriously Jenny, your huge boobs are so beautiful in anything, even a t-shirt!" she marveled.

Jenny was floored. Did they not see her chest growing just now? Why did her shirt change as well? She turned around, feeling the huge new weight of her bosom settling slowly, looking out the window once more. Could it be that shooting star? Are my wishes coming true?

She found herself stammering. "It's, er, no thanks. I'm just trying to get ahead on my reading."

She picked up the chair, righting it and sitting back down, though much farther from the table this time. She gazed again out the window.

"Don't mind me," she mumbled.

She was trying to play it cool, but her thoughts were racing a mile a minute. She knew that she had a chance to get back at her roommates while also exploring the confusing feelings inside her. She raised her eyes to the starry sky once again. There's only one way to find out, she thought.

I wish that my roommates felt the same way I feel about girls, she thought with glee, then spun around in excited anticipation.

Hannah and Monica were suddenly sitting much closer together on the couch. Jenny watched as Hannah leaned in, brushing Monica's dark hair behind her ear, then kissed her on the cheek. Monica giggled, then looked up to see Jenny staring at them with wide eyes.

"Not here, Hannah! We have an audience," she chuckled.

Hannah grinned, then turned to look at Jenny. "Whatever, girlfriend. She's had plenty of chances to join us, but she never seemed interested."

"Yeah, but I sure wish she would," Monica pouted.

"Jenny, we just love your huge boobs, so why not share them with us? I promise we'll make you feel good," she added, openly staring at Jenny's huge chest.

Kelly was still standing next to Jenny's chair, speaking now in a dismissive tone.

"Girls, you need to back off. Jenny and I have been together only since we first met last week. You two have been an item for years!" she harrumphed.

Hannah rolled her eyes. "Whatever, Kelly. How can you keep Jenny's glorious boobs to yourself?"

"They're just so huge," Monica marveled, still staring at Jenny. "I can't get enough of them."

Kelly put one hand on her hip. "Look, girls, I know we all love Jenny's breasts, but you need to give us some space."

Hannah turned back towards Monica, again kissing her girlfriend's cheek.

"It's okay babe," she cooed. "We still have each other, and your big boobs are all mine."

Jenny sat back in shock. Kelly was now her girlfriend, being protective of her? And Hannah and Monica had been together for years now too? Kelly was still being awfully pushy though, and Jenny wouldn't have minded having a little more control over the situation.

She turned to look out the window once more.

I wish that my roommates would do whatever I say, or believe whatever I want them to believe, she thought. She almost couldn't believe her own thoughts. Was this a side of herself she had never explored until now? She turned again to face Hannah and Monica on the couch.

She found herself stammering, still shocked at herself but too curious not to try an experiment.

"H... Hannah, Monica, you two should get back to making out."

Hannah grinned at her. "Sure, Jenny," she smiled, then turned back to embrace Monica. She reached up with both hands to grab at her girlfriend's big breasts through her shirt, the two girls losing themselves in a deep sensual kiss. Jenny's eyes widened as she watched their tongues wrestling, hearing Monica moaning softly into Hannah's mouth as her girlfriend squeezed her chest.

Jenny felt a pang of jealousy and a rush of excitement at the prospect of achieving her own first kiss. She stood, her heart racing, and turned towards Kelly.

"Kiss me, Kelly," she whispered, again almost unable to believe what she was saying. Kelly flashed her a wide smile with her ruby red lips, brushing her long blonde hair behind her ears, and leaned in and pressed their chests together. Jenny marveled at the delicious sensation of Kelly's big chest pressing into her huge breasts as their lips met in a torrid embrace. Kelly was clearly an expert kisser, losing herself in her efforts around Jenny's tongue, putting in a valiant effort despite Jenny's clear lack of experience.

Jenny was thrilled at the sensation of Kelly's tongue in her mouth, but something wasn't right. She felt her heart drop. How could she do this to these girls? Wasn't she being awfully selfish, using them like this for her own ends? Suddenly disgusted with herself, she pushed Kelly away and spun around to face the window once more, crossing her arms underneath her newly grown breasts.

I wish that I didn't feel guilty about anything I do to my roommates, Jenny thought to herself. She had almost stopped herself -- what was she becoming? -- but just as soon as her doubts had appeared, they had suddenly vanished, replaced by a comforting sense of power and control. She spun around to face her roommates once again, now smirking at them.

"Hannah, Monica, stop making out and stand up," she said. The two girls disentangled themselves and stood, facing her.

Monica was again staring openly at Jenny's chest, grasping with one hand at her own breast through her shirt.

"Wow, Jenny, I just love your huge breasts. Won't you show us your pretty nipples?"

Jenny ignored her. "Kelly, go stand next to Hannah," she directed. Kelly did just that, smiling expectantly back at her.

She took a moment to study her three roommates. They had all been so cruel to her, but now she finally had a chance to make things right. She could feel contempt for these girls rising within herself.

"All of you, take off your clothes. When you're here in our room, you won't wear anything except for your high heels," she intoned.

"Anything for you, Jenny!" Hannah giggled.

"If that's what you want, Jenny!" Monica smiled, still staring at Jenny's big breasts.

"Good idea, babe! This will be fun!" Kelly grinned at her girlfriend.

All three girls disrobed at once. Hannah and Monica were standing nude, while Kelly was left wearing only her stilettos from her party outfit. Jenny admired Kelly's beautiful toes in her heels, then turned back to Hannah and Monica.

"Hannah, Monica, go fetch your highest heels and bring them here."

They smiled at her and turned to leave, but then Jenny had an idea.

"Wait. I want you to crawl. Slowly," she smirked.

Hannah dropped to the floor, her long slender legs propelling her forward even as she smiled up at Jenny. Monica fell in behind Hannah, and Jenny smiled down at them as they turned to slowly crawl away. They were thrusting their hips up and out, but Jenny's grin soured when she saw their furry pussies winking at her. Well, this won't do at all, she thought.

Jenny sat in her chair again, crossing her legs under her huge hanging chest.

"Come here, Kelly," she pointed to the floor next to her chair, and Kelly immediately walked over, standing next to her. Jenny smiled up at her girlfriend's pretty features framed by her long blonde hair.

"Give me your nipple," she whispered. Kelly grinned and bent at her waist, presenting her big chest at Jenny's eye level. Jenny leaned forward slightly, sucking into her mouth Kelly's left nipple and much of her surrounding breast.

A minute later she was grinning as she peeked out from Kelly's cleavage at the sight of Hannah and Monica returning, crawling back to her with each hand grasping one of a pair of high heels. Kelly was still bending at the waist, wrapping her big chest around her girlfriend's head, and turned her head to smile at Hannah and Monica on the floor.

Kelly's eyes widened at Monica. "Oh wow, Monica, I love how your big boobs hang down as you're crawling!" she marveled.

Monica grinned up at Kelly as she shuffled past. "Thanks Kelz, but I think we'd all still love to see Jenny's huge boobs!"

Hannah had suddenly stopped crawling, turning to look curiously behind her towards Monica. Monica was still grinning up at Kelly, not paying attention as she continued forward to run face-first into Hannah's outthrust pussy. Hannah giggled, smiling as she made eye contact with her girlfriend crawling just behind her.

Hannah nodded up at Kelly. "You're totally right Kelly, her big breasts look so good while she's crawling!"

Jenny grinned as she waited for them to crawl back next to the couch, then had a further thought.

"Hannah, Monica, from now on you'll always crawl when you move around our room, unless I say otherwise."

The two girls smiled up at Jenny from their positions near the floor.

"Of course, Jenny!" Hannah tittered.

"That's so hot, I love it!" Monica offered.

Jenny chuckled at them. "Hannah, Monica, stand up. Kelly, help them put on their heels," she intoned.

Kelly unwrapped her cleavage from Jenny's head and walked over to the couch. She crouched to help her friends put on their shoes, making sure to spread her legs wide open towards Jenny. Hannah and Monica daintily lifted one leg, then the other, as they enjoyed the attention from their roommate. Kelly left lots of small kisses on each of their legs as she lovingly fastened her friends' high heels to their toes.

Jenny found her eyes drawn towards Hannah, the beautiful tall blonde now towering even higher in her heels. She was stunning, an amazon goddess, but still in need of some improvements. Jenny turned back towards the window.

I wish that the wishes I make using "we" or "us" or "our" will apply to me and my roommates, and I wish that we had no hair growing below our necks, she focused as she stared at the starry sky.

She turned back around and luxuriated in the beautiful sight of her roommates' newly denuded pussies. The girls were clearly feeling every bit as aroused as she was feeling, just as she had wished. Hannah couldn't seem to help herself and had taken this opportunity to bend slightly at her knees, leaning over her long legs and rubbing with both hands at the nude pussies of the girls on either side of her.