Star Power

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This has been the sweetest fifteen minutes of my life." I sighed, giving her a warm smile.

"You know, you keep saying 'sweetest' instead of 'greatest'." she looked across at me, separated as we were by only six feet.

"That make you less like a fan and more like...like..." her words trailed off "...well, at least you don't keep calling me Miss Bowen over and over."

"That's for assistants." I nodded at the door again with my own wry smile.

"Is that why you're starting to look so sad?" she smiled back softly, meaning how we both knew our time was ticking away all the while.

"Uh huh." I nodded, picking my bottle back up and fiddling with the cap again. At the time, I was measurably younger than Julie Bowen, but to both our mutual surprise, I was, in some vague way, reaching her with my quiet sincerity. I must have been, for Julie Bowen, just then, reached out with her foot and quietly put her toes on my knee. She kept them there. Idly. I looked at her toes, I looked at her leg, I looked at her. And she looked at me, chin still in hand, like this was the most normal thing in the world. But what it was, was a gesture. An invitation.

I set down my water bottle, and with those almond eyes pinning me in place like a spider in a web, I watched myself take up her foot with my thumbs and lift it up off my knee, holding it up a little in front of me and working them down the sole, while my fingers started massaging the top and sides. Her skin was like silk, and all she did was watch me, those brown eyes soft and rich like two pools of milk chocolate.

"That feels amazing." she sighed.

I couldn't really speak until I swallowed, though I did manage it. "Not a bad ending to a long day, huh?"

"For both of us." she teased. She uncrossed her legs then, and due to the fact I was holding onto her foot, my one hand naturally reached up to cradle her leg as she shifted around. When I felt the soft, silky underside of her calf in my hand, I caressed her, despite myself, and Julie's eyes flashed a little as she kept me pinned down with them. I was dying to kiss her leg. Her feet. Anything, feeling almost faint from what was actually happening here.

"Call me Julie." she said finally, brushing aside any lingering formality between us.

"Julie." I whispered, my hand trailing up and down her calf.

"Stand up." she announced, slipping her leg out of my hands and setting her foot down. Just like that, she switched seamlessly into that authoritative tone celebrities have when their used to being obeyed. I had to stand up anyway, to be honest, erection or no erection, because my legs were falling asleep like this and I probably would have just tumbled over. When I straightened up, to my continuing shock, Julie reached out to me and snagged me by the belt, pulling me close to her. She knew what I knew, and apparently she meant to do something about it.

"Julie?" I said again, my tone conveying my surprise, doubt and question all in one.

She was already at work with the zipper of my dress pants. She didn't even look up at me.

"I know what the word is." she announced. "You're an admirer."

"Y-yes." I nodded, trying to swallow, my mouth really dry this time.

"That's sweet of you." she said to my crotch, still not looking up at me, but looking pleased with herself.

"So I'll show you something sweeter." and at that, her soft, smooth fingers found my cock and slipped me free. At least, they sort of helped, for my cock was well and truly meeting her more than half way, stiffening up and all but bursting out at her. Could you blame me? The idea of Julie Bowen touching me? Before she actually ever did? Watching her undo my pants? You might ask, why? Why the sudden change in her? Was she really the slightly slutty, bold and sexy beauty I thought of her as? Was this gratitude? Was this her getting even with a bad day and a lousy evening? Was this her making it worth her time, as well as mine? Did she just simply feel like it? Who can say? Yet nothing could prepare me for the shock of what came next.

Again, with little preamble, she wrapped her hand around my dick, not remotely surprised at my erection.

"You're cool customer, all right." and then, with her free hand on my hip, she closed her mouth over the end of my penis and commenced to sucking it...right...on...the...spot. We had gone from inane chatter to this in mere moments, all because I think I flattered her.

"Holy fuck." I said and then her free hand came up and closed momentarily over my mouth. The message was clear as she glanced up at me, taking her hand away, to be replaced by my own. If she was going to do this to me, we couldn't let anyone know it was happening in here. And do it to me she did. Looking down at those features, and that face, at the way her cheeks sank in sharply back and forth as she moved her head in time with sucking my dick, my whole world narrowed down to Julie Bowen's blowjob. Reveling in the feel of her smooth, semi-glossed lips stroking my shaft, to the warm caress of her tongue telling me it was inside her mouth, to the way her hand stroked me in time with her mouth thrusting on it, it's hard to put into words how that felt. She also cradled my balls suddenly with her free hand and it was all this, this amazing turn of events, the repeated revelation that it was her doing this to me, scorching my mind, that I came undone.

Less than a minute after she started, electricity lit me up from the inside and I groaned, biting my own knuckle so hard, it hurt.

"Julie!" I whispered harshly. Of course she knew the signs, and I kid you not, she suddenly stopped her steady stroking with her mouth, looked up at me, and held still. Waiting. Let that sink in, when you look down into the face of your celebrity dream. You never thought to meet her. You never thought to talk with her. You never thought she would reward you like this, and now? She was waiting.

Waiting!

I will never forget the feel of that light, golden honey blonde hair as briefly took her head in my hands and orgasmed directly into her mouth. It came out of me in waves so intense, I stumbled, and Julie Bowen held me steady by my waist as she let me spurt repeatedly past her lips, where they held my tip firmly in their grip. I deposited my load right into her beautiful face, like a tribute to a goddess, clenching my teeth so hard to not cry out, my ears actually popped. Then it was over. Then I was leaning back against the table, almost bent double and gasping for air, feeling my tip pop free of her lips as she sat back. Wasting no time, and turning to pick up some napkins, Julie spit my cum right out into them, even checking her fingers and wiping her chin. In a haze I watched this all, and for her own sake, Julie looked not the least bit shaken up. A moment to compose herself, to take a drink of water, and then she looked back at me with another dazzling smile as if this was the most normal thing in the world.

"Wow." she said, licking her lips. Her eyes were alight with excitement and her nipples were straining severely at the black leather of her dress now.

All I could do...was nod.

<<<<<<

It wasn't long after, helping me compose myself in turn, that Julie Bowen just finished zipping up my pants as we chatted quietly together, when her assistant was back at the door, knocking in what clearly was a more urgent way to let her charge know that there could be no more delays. Her life was calling. The red carpet was waiting. She was wanted now. She always had been. For a moment, daring to slip an arm around her waist, we shared a smile, forehead to forehead, and then she kissed me on the cheek, before going to the door, unlocking it and whisking us both out into the melee of a red carpet event back stage.

In her element, Julie was every inch the star, her smile perfect, her manner slightly aloof, but I'd never forget her and she knew it. I hoped she'd never forget me. For my own sake, by then, I did, in fact, look like a sweaty face awestruck fan boy and this helped her guide the situation into finally posing for that picture with me, before I was eventually pulled aside and she was whisked away by her people, sparing me just a moment to glance back and blow me a kiss with her hand.

And that was it. It was over and I was shown the door, to head home and discover pink semi-gloss lipstick all over my cock. To replay what happened hundreds of time for the rest of my life. And now, almost ten years later, hearing what a 'simp' is, I can't help but smile. Every simp dreams what they dream, but for me, my one time was real and more than a dream come true. Oh, I know it's hard to believe, I really do, but just so you know, if ever you happen to look it up, and see Julie Bowen in that black leather dress, walking the walk, and being a star on the red carpet, you'll see for yourself. You'll know I was there.

You'll know why her nipples are hard...and no 'simp' can ever make such a claim.

12