Star Trek: Lineage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, sir." Sahar said.

"Outstanding, Ensign," Tokada said, his face suddenly reassuring.

"Sir?" Sahar was confused.

"Starfleet's primary role is scientific. Exploration is our mission. Part of that is ensuring that specimen's be preserved whenever possible. You chose to expend a great deal of effort in order to do so, despite having a much easier method to solve the immediate problem. You made the right call, Ensign."

"I want that bat alive!" Zula said, trying to breathe.

"So, you aren't angry that we spent an hour chasing a bat?" Sahar said, still slightly wary.

"Ensign, as an officer, it will sometimes be beneficial for you to conceal your true feelings, even from your subordinates," Tokada smiled. "Unlike Senior Chief Petty Officers," he said, looking at Zula.

"Thank you, sir."

"Get some rest. You've had a long day, Ensign. Dismissed."

"Aye, sir," Sahar said before heading for the turbolift.

"Remember what I said about tonight!" Zula called, trying to catch her breath.

******

Deck 15, Aft Crew Lounge, 1730 hours

After a quick shower, Sahar went to the Aft Crew Lounge. She felt much more relaxed than the first time she had been here. The lounge was somewhat less crowded than it had been that morning. Must have been the launch thought Sahar. She scanned the room, looking for Leena. She was sitting with her back to Sahar, watching the stars go by. Leena's hair was tied up into a bun behind her head, and she still wearing the same jacket and skirt. Sahar walked up next to her.

"Is this seat taken?" she asked.

"Sahar! I am so glad you came. No, this seat is free, but we aren't staying here," Leena smiled up a Sahar.

"Oh? Where are we going?" Sahar asked as Leena stood.

"You'll see. Follow me," Leena smiled. Taking Sahar's hand, Leena led her out of the room and headed to the turbolift. When they entered, Leena didn't speak. Instead, she entered their destination manually on the control panel.

"You're being very secretive about this," Sahar observed.

"Patience."

"Can I at least get a hint?"

Leena leaned over, whispering seductively in Sahar's ear. "It will make you sweat," she said, her lips grazing Sahar's earlobe. A shiver went down Sahar's spine, and she couldn't think straight. She was still trying to compose herself when Leena moved behind her. The Risian brought her hands up, covering Sahar's eyes.

"What are you doing?" She managed to squeak out.

"I don't want you to know where we are going," she said. "Okay, go straight ahead," Leena commanded when the doors opened. She guided Sahar through the corridors. "Turn left. Okay, now right. Keep going. More. Stop. Face left. Now go forward." As Sahar stepped forward, she heard a door open in front of her. "Okay, open your eyes," Leena said as she removed her hands. What the hell? Sahar thought.

They were in the ship's gymnasium.

"Why are we in the gym?" she asked.

"Well, I thought we might play a game," Leena answered, walking across the empty room.

"Leena, this place should be full of people. Why is it empty?"

"It's closed for... maintenance," she said.

"Leena, we shouldn't be in here."

"Relax. Captain Lowe is a friend of my father. I asked him to let us have the room for a few hours. Now, are you going to play or not?"

"What kind of game?" Sahar asked, staying still.

"One you're good at. I was hoping you might teach me some things." She stopped next to a large, square mat on the floor, and Sahar realized where Leena was going.

"You want to spar?" she smiled, approaching the mat.

"No, I want to play a game."

"Okay. What are we playing for?"

"The winner gets to choose what we do next," Leena smiled. As Sahar neared her, Leena lift her shirt, revealing a white sleeveless top cut just below the navel. She removed her long skirt and shoes. All she was wearing was the top and long, loose white pants. She had a very thin, almost delicate physique and smooth, milky skin. Sahar thought she was gorgeous.

"I see," Sahar said. As she passed Leena, she pulled off her uniform jacket and undershirt, leaving only her sports bra. She left her uniform pants on and bent over to remove her shoes. Sahar was more muscular, though she was still lean and athletic, her muscles visible under her deeply tanned skin as they flexed. "So, what are the rules?"

"Simple. Grappling. No strikes, submission only. First to three wins," she said.

"Alright then," Sahar smiled confidently as she tossed her shoes aside. "Let me know when you're ready."

"Okay, let's begin," Leena nodded. They both raised their hands defensively and approached. As soon as she was in range, Sahar latched on to Leena's left shoulder with her right hand. She started to move her right leg forward, intending to move it behind Leena and sweep her to the ground, but before her foot left the mat, Leena reacted.

Using her right hand, she grasped the outside of Sahar's right palm and brought her left up to Sahar's elbow. Leena shifted her weight back and put pressure on the elbow, forcing Sahar's arm to straighten and lock. She continued to push with her left hand, using her right to twist the arm. Sahar's shoulder rotated and locked. Leena stepped back with her right foot, forcing Sahar down to her hand and knees.

Before Sahar could respond, Leena threw her left leg over Sahar's shoulder. Her foot came down in front of Sahar, leaving her twisted arm between Leena's legs. As soon as Leena's foot hit the mat, it came back up. This time, it caught Sahar in the chest and forced her backwards, slamming her back onto the mat.

Leena followed her down, holding Sahar's arm tightly. When they landed, Leena moved her right leg over Sahar's torso and slid forward. She began to lean back, trapping Sahar's twisted arm between her legs, palm up. Leena pulled down on the arm, using her groin for leverage as she bent Sahar's elbow backwards. As soon as she did so, Sahar reached up with her left hand and tapped Leena's leg.

Leena immediately released Sahar's arm and jumped to her feet. She stood over Sahar, offering her a hand up. "That's one for me! Are you okay?" she smiled innocently.

"You're what's known as a 'ringer'," Sahar said as she took the hand. It was soft and delicate, and Sahar felt a charge whenever they touched.

"When I said my father knows the Captain, what I meant was my father killed two Klingons in hand-to-hand combat to save him," Leena smiled.

"And he taught his little girl how to take care of herself," Sahar said, rubbing her shoulder. Leena just nodded. "Well, two can play that game."

They closed again. This time, Leena moved first. Her right hand went for Sahar's left shoulder, but Sahar intercepted it with her left hand. Stepping behind Leena, Sahar brought her right arm under Leena's and grasped her right hand with both hands. She twisted and pulled down, using Leena's locked arm as leverage to force her onto her toes. With Leena off balance, Sahar dropped her weight slightly and pushed her hips backwards. She rolled Leena over her hip, hurling her to the mat.

Sahar dropped to the mat, pressing her shin against Leena's head and forcing it to the side. Leena immediately tapped her hand on Sahar's knee. Sahar stood, helping Leena up. "We're even," she said proudly.

"We're just starting," she said. She came at Sahar, and again Sahar intercepted Leena's right with her left. This time, Sahar slid her hand down to Leena's. She pressed into Leena's right elbow with her right hand and pushed forward with her left against Leena's right palm, forcing the forearm back against the upper arm, palm up. She made a fist with her right hand and forced it into Leena's elbow joint. As she pushed against Leena's palm, her right arm acted as a fulcrum, pulling the elbow apart.

Leena tapped Sahar's side before any damage was done, and Sahar released her. "A standing submission. Very nice," Leena said.

Instead of responding, Sahar came at her, reaching for Leena's shoulders. She grasped them, but Leena grabbed hers. Leena dropped herself backwards, pulling Sahar forward. She planted her foot in Sahar's abdomen, hurling Sahar over her and onto the mat. Sahar landed hard on her back. Leena was on her feet immediately and grabbed Sahar's right arm. She twisted it against her leg, pressing against the elbow with her knee.

Sahar tapped on her foot, and Leena released her. "Last point," Leena said.

"Let's finish this," she smiled. Sahar lunged forward with her right hand. Leena pushed it aside with her right. Grabbing on, she pulled Sahar off balance and pushed her left knee into the back of Sahar's, forcing her to her knees. Leena snaked her right arm in front of Sahar's neck and pushed against the back of her head with the left, cutting off circulation. Sahar knew she had only seconds before losing consciousness and reacted instinctively.

She reached back with her right arm and grasped Leena's knee. Pulling it forward, used her powerful legs the force them up and back. Sahar lifted herself up with Leena on her back, and used all her strength to force them back down. They slammed down against the mat, crushing Leena's body beneath Sahar. But she held on, and Sahar's vision began to narrow and darken. As her consciousness began to fade, she tapped on Leena's elbow.

Leena relaxed her right arm and released the pressure with her left. But instead of letting go, she crossed her left arm over her right, resting them on Sahar's chest. She breathed out a deep sigh of relief and rested her head against the mat. Sahar brought her arms up placing her hands on Leena's, pressing her fingers between the blonde's.

"I guess you win," she said, trying to catch her breath. Leena lifted her head up, her mouth against Sahar's ear.

"Your mine tonight," she whispered, nibbling on Sahar's earlobe.

"I can't wait," Sahar smiled happily. They lay on the mat resting for several minutes before gathering their clothes and leaving.

******

Deck 9, 1830 hours

"Wow," Sahar gasped as she entered Leena's room.

"Do you like it?" she said.

"It's huge! This is four times the size of my quarters!"

"This is the Ambassadorial Quarters. It's reserved for high-profile passengers like ambassadors and diplomats," Leena said proudly.

"And the daughters of the Captain's friends?" Sahar said as she wandered around the room.

"Exactly."

"Where's the bedroom? And the head?"

"Oh, they're in different rooms. Here, let me show you," Leena said. She led Sahar across the room and passed through a doorway. Sahar found herself in the bedroom. One wall was a floor to ceiling window with retracted shutters. The suite was on the top of the bow, giving an unobstructed view forward from the ship. The bed was against the far wall. Above it, a massive, elaborate, brilliantly colored painting hung on the wall. Dressers and a mirror were of the wall opposite the doorway, and a pair of chairs sat at the foot of the bed, facing the window. The bed itself was huge, with numerous large pillows. Sahar stared at the painting.

"This is amazing," she said.

"Do you like it?" Leena asked.

"Very much."

"It's by an Andorian artist named Veelar. His work is heavily influenced by Human Impressionism and Vulcan Fractalism."

"That's an interesting mix," Sahar commented.

"I like contradictions," Leena smiled. "Like you," she added, placing a hand on Sahar's shoulder. Sahar turned to face her, and Leena pressed her lips against Sahar's, her arms around the taller woman's neck. The Ensign wrapped an arm around Leena's waist and pulled her closer. Her other hand went to the back of Leena's head.

The kiss was long and slow, with each woman exploring the other's mouth, lips, and tongue. Sahar loved the softness of Leena's mouth She let her hands drift down, squeezing Leena's ass before moving back up, under her shirt. Leena pushed against her slightly, and Sahar stepped backwards. When she felt something soft on the back of her knees, she sat. Leena barely broke their embrace, following her down and straddling Sahar's thighs.

Sahar broke the kiss, and nibbled her way down Leena's face and neck to the collar bone. As she kissed and licked along it, Sahar's hands began to lift Leena's shirt. The Risian lifted her arms and Sahar stopped her exploration of Leena's collar to lift the shirt up and off, tossing it to the floor. The shirt had not hit the ground when Sahar lowered her head to Leena's breast. As she nipped at the soft flesh her hand moved to the other breast, gently squeezing it.

Sahar massaged the large, firm mounds for several minutes, being careful to avoid the small nipples. When she finally did take one between her teeth, Leena nearly screamed. She brought her hands up to the back of Sahar's head, pulling her closer. Then, to Sahar's surprise, Leena pushed her down onto her back. Sahar looked up at her in confusion.

"Take your clothes off, and lie on the bed. Face down," Leena said in a husky voice as she climbed off the bed. Sahar opened her mouth to speak, but Leena silenced her by placing a single finger on her mouth. "I won. I get to choose what we do," she smiled. Sahar responded by licking and sucking on Leena's finger, drawing a moan from the blonde.

Leena pulled away, and went over to one of the dressers. While Sahar removed her shirt and pants, she watched Leena take a small metal box out of one of the drawers. Leena walked back to the bed and placed the box on the nightstand. Wearing only her black panties, Sahar lay down in the middle of the massive bed. Resting her head on the pillows, she watched as Leena opened the box and removed two white gloves. She carefully put them on and pressed a button on the inside of the box. When she did, the palms and fingertips of the gloves turned pink and began to glow.

Leena crawled across the bed towards Sahar. "Close your eyes and relax," she said soothingly. Leena positioned herself on top of Sahar, straddling her upper legs. As gently as possible, she ran her fingertips down the back of Sahar's neck.

The moment she made contact, Sahar's neck muscles contracted violently, wrenching her neck and causing her to cry out in surprise and pain. "Gah! What the fuck was that?" she cried.

"Sorry," Leena said sheepishly. "I had it on the wrong setting." She reached over to the box and removed a control pad. She typed a few commands into it and set it back on the nightstand. "Okay, let's try this again, shall we?"

"I don't know. I'm not sure I trus- oh god!" Sahar was cut off when Leena ran her fingers back over her neck. Sahar felt her neck muscles relax immediately. As Leena's fingers moved over Sahar's skin, they left behind a tingling sensation. The tingling quickly became warmth, and from that warmth spread a relaxed, heavenly pleasure. The sensation spread from the point where Leena's fingers had been, quickly fading. As Leena's fingers moved across Sahar's skin, it left brief trail of pleasure, like the wake of a boat on a calm lake.

"You like it?" Leena asked.

"Oh, fuck..." Sahar moaned loudly.

"I assume that means 'yes'," she said. Leena ran her hands lightly over the top of Sahar's outstretched arms. She slid her hands back down the underside of the arms, causing Sahar to moan softly. Leena's fingers moved down Sahar's sides and on to the small of her back, causing her to twitch in pleasure. She trailed her hands over Sahar's ass and down her legs.

As the sensations moved over her cheeks, the farthest edges of its wake reached Sahar's anus. She felt a warm tickle in the small ring of muscle, causing her to gasp and raise her hips. But when she pressed harder into Leena's hands, the sensation abruptly stopped. Sahar groaned in frustration desperate to feel get more of that magnificent touch.

"Oh, no you don't," Leena cooed. She lay down on Sahar's back, pressing her breasts into the tan skin of her back. "These little gloves send out electrical signals to your nerves, causing a wonderfully pleasant feeling, as you already know," she whispered into Sahar's ear. "But, if there is too much pressure, if you push into me," she paused, darting her tongue into Sahar's ear, "it stops." Leena nibbled on the earlobe briefly. "So, you have to stay still if you want to feel it."

"I can't," Sahar pleaded.

"Yes you can. Trust me. I know you can, sweetie," Leena reassured her. "Now, roll onto your back." Leena lifted herself off Sahar, allowing her to roll over before settling on top of her again. "Stay still." Her hands returned to Sahar's skin, this time on her cheeks. She slid her hands down over Sahar's jaw, down her neck, and along her shoulders.

She moved down Sahar's sides again, carefully avoiding her breasts. Leena continued down over her hips and onto the top of her thighs, moving inward. But before the sensation reached Sahar's pussy it was gone, only reappear on her stomach.

Now Leena moved her hands up and out, back to Sahar's ribs over her shoulders and back to her neck. The pressure inside her was becoming unbearable as Sahar's body screamed for release.

"Oh, god please..." Sahar begged, desperately trying to keep still.

"Please what?" Leena asked.

"Please... please make me- ahh!" she screamed as Leena's hands passed over her breasts. The sensations from the gloves seemed to be drawn to Sahar's nipples, sending powerful jolts of pleasure through her body. Leena moved her hands over Sahar's modest breasts, avoiding the hard nipples. "Oh, god, please!" she cried.

"What do you want me to do? You just have to say it," Leena whispered.

"Please, I want you to touch my nipples!" Sahar gasped.

"Okay," Leena said. Her hands moved from the outside of Sahar's breasts straight to the nipples. As soon as they touched them, Sahar screamed in pleasure and came. The muscles in her pussy tightened and the air was sucked from her lungs. Her stomach tightened and she grasped desperately at the sheets.

As a second orgasm hit her, Sahar threw her head from side to side, crying in ecstasy. When the third washed over her, she lost control of her own body and raised her torso up. The sensations stopped, and Leena slid her hands under Sahar's shoulders. She lifted the woman, still gasping and moaning in pleasure, into her arms and lay Sahar's head on her chest, gently kissing the top of her head.

"Shh," she whispered. "Breath. Just relax and breathe." Sahar twitched and writhed in Leena's arms, slowly coming down from her high. She was covered in sweat and breathing was ragged. Leena gently caressed the back of her head, slowly rocking back and forth.

"That... that was... fucking incredible," Sahar whispered.

"Oh, we aren't done. You haven't even taken your panties off yet," Leena smiled. Slowly, Sahar regained her strength. Leena set her down reached for the control pad. She removed the gloves and entered some commands into the pad before returning. "You wanna try?" she asked, handing the gloves to Sahar.

"On you?" Leena nodded. "I'd love to."

"Okay, but first, we need to take care of something," Leena smiled. She reached down and hooked Sahar's panties with her fingers. Sahar lifted her hips, and Leena pulled the soggy black material over her legs. "Now, put the gloves on while I take my pants off," she ordered.

As Leena raised her hips and pulled her pants off, Sahar slid the gloves onto her hands. "They feel soft and warm," she observed.

"Now, come here," Leena said as she lay back on the bed. Sahar swung her hips over Leena's head, resting on her knees. "Good. Now, as gently as you can trace your fingers over my skin," she said. Sahar obeyed, leaning forward and trailing her hands up Leena's legs. "Oh, yes. That's perfect," she moaned. Sahar felt Leena's hands pulling her hips down, and she slowly lowered herself onto the blonde's waiting mouth.

Leena lapped at the juices covering Sahar's pussy, nipping at her clit and rubbing her nose in the small, well-trimmed patch of black hair on Sahar's mound. Leena latched on to the small nub for a moment, burying her nose in Sahar's folds and savoring the smell, before pulling on Sahar's outer lips with her teeth. Sahar rocked her hips back and forth, and Leena grabbed her cheeks, gently massaging them and pulling her pussy closer.