Star Trippers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I bet you want to fuck so bad right now...don't you?" she whispered in his ear.

"God...YES!"

It had been some time since Helen had last held a man inside her and she had forgotten how good it could feel as Artie's cock sank deep into her slick vagina until his balls were buried in the red nest between her legs. She threw her head back eyes snapping shut while her body accustomed itself to his thick penis.

"OH, ARTIE! Damn, you fill me so good! I think I'm going to like this ride..."

Helen let her hips roll back and forth grinding her clit on the hard base of Artie's stiff love pole before she began to thrust herself onto him taking him as far into her as she could then letting him slip back. The pink walls of her tight pussy stretched open as his fat cock pushed its way into her, deeper, faster, making her bite her lip to hold back the screams that threatened to erupt from her chest. All the frustration she had been feeling since leaving L.A. seemed to melt away consumed by the lust-filled sex she was enjoying.

"UH! Fuck! Your cock is so deep inside me! Shit! Artie! I love to fuck so much," moaned Helen while her thrusts grew more frantic.

Artie was still lost in the surreal nature of what was happening to him. Helen looked so beautiful on top of him better than any poster he had ever had on his bedroom wall. Her sweet tits bounced up and down, drawing his hands like magnets so that he soon found himself holding them together rubbing at her stiff nipples with his thumbs. Her rapid hip movements were drawing him closer to a violent eruption of cum that he doubted he could hold off much longer even though he longed for this moment to last forever.

"Helen..." he gasped in warning.

"Getting close, Baby? Me too...We...Uh...can go together..." she coaxed.

He joined her matching his movements to hers, pushing up into her when she thrust downward impaling her pussy even farther with his long prick. She shut her eyes again, gasping, moaning, putting her hands on his thighs so she could push her clit even harder onto him. Their breathing turned to rapid panting as their mutual orgasm drew closer, setting their bodies aflame with desire.

Artie felt himself losing it hot cum shooting up his hard shaft in an uncontrollable explosion that left him trembling from head to toe.

"Ahhh! Helennnnnnnn! FUCK! Cumminggggggg!" he yelled.

"Yes! YES! YES! Ah! Fuck! I love to feel a man cum inside me! Ahhhh SHIT! ARTIEEEEEEE!" answered Helen matching his explosion with one of her own.

The tight walls of her love tunnel squeezed Artie's spurting penis milking his tortured balls for even more of their sweet spunk. Their muscles strained, and they went rigid together, unable to move while the hot waves of pleasure rolled through them.

Helen let herself drop onto the bed her pussy dripping pearly white semen onto the covers.

"Oh...My God..." groaned Artie.

"I know...beats the shit out of an autograph am I right?"

Artie laughed so hard he felt like he would pass out.

THE NIGHTLIFE -

The sounds of the shower running nearly drowned out the T.V. but Artie couldn't have cared less. He lay on the bed, still enjoying the afterglow of some of the best sex he had ever been fortunate enough to have offered to him.

"I fucked Helen Travers...Jesus..."

He had been mumbling that mantra to himself for the past thirty minutes.

When this weekend had started, he would have been happy to be in the same building as her, well he had gotten a damn sight closer than that it turned out.

"No one will ever believe this..."

The bathroom door opened emitting a cloud of steam, and Helen Travers emerged like a goddess sent from some ethereal realm a white towel wrapped around her head but wearing nothing else. Artie took a long admiring look, she might be pushing fifty, but she still had a body women half her age would envy. She stopped in front of the mirror by the rooms built in desk looking at her reflection.

"I just need to let the bathroom clear out, and I can get ready for this costume thing-a-ma-jig," she said.

"It's a contest where people dress up as their favorite characters from movies and T.V. and compete for prizes. Who knows you might run into another Lexi McCann."

"There is only one Lexi McCann, Darling," said Helen with a smirk.

"I can vouch for that, and she is beautiful..." said Artie slipping up behind her to kiss her bare shoulder.

"Are you hitting on me, Artie?" she said with a grin.

He slipped his arms around her waist, and she leaned back to pull him into a kiss their tongues leaping instantly forward to touch.

"How much time until that costume bullshit?"

"Um...about an hour, I think."

"Plenty of time. I can get ready in a hurry...but for now..."

Helen shoved him back onto the bed, and before Artie could even ready himself, she was between his legs again, her mouth engulfing his rapidly swelling cock.

"Jesus...Best Con EVER!" he thought as he watched Helen Travers going down on him for the second time.

Helen was fast when it came to getting ready, but they still barely made it to the costume contest on time. Artie took a place in the audience finding a seat next to Dave.

"Where did you go? I thought we were going to have dinner together?"

Artie looked away, embarrassed, not wanting to go into detail at the moment on precisely what he had been doing for the past two hours.

"Sorry...I...Uh...Had some stomach trouble," he lied.

"Everything o.k.?"

"Yeah, probably just something I ate. The convention food is terrible."

The auditorium was filling up fast, and he looked around at the crowds of people trying to find seats.

"Where's Tina?"

"I think she and Joe were going to be late their table still had a line when I left to come up here. Amazing how many people are into professional wrestling."

"Yeah," replied Artie, with a small hint of disappointment.

"I told you that the ship had probably sailed."

"I know..."

Artie sat back in his seat, trying to ignore the small downward spiral of his emotions. He didn't have any reason to feel bad right now given the magnitude of his good fortunes back at the hotel, but for some reason, he still thought about Tina and what she and Joe were up to at this moment. The lights suddenly dimmed, bringing everyone's attention to the stage where he recognized Barry West standing at the microphone.

"Good Evening, Folks! I hope everyone is having a great convention!"

The roar of the crowd certainly answered that question in the affirmative.

"Wonderful! I want to give a quick shout out to all our volunteers and staff who have worked so hard to make this event fun for everyone."

The room was filled with the sound of more cheering and applause, and it took a minute to settle down again.

"Tonight we have our annual costume contest and to make things even more exciting we have a special guest judge here with us. Ladies and gentlemen, she played that heroine of the spaceways Lexi McCann, and I am proud to introduce Ms. Helen Travers!"

The auditorium broke out again into polite applause and shouts of "Star Trippers!" as Helen made her way to the stage waving as she went up to the stairs. She stopped to blow kisses at the folks in attendance and got more than a few calls of "We love you, Helen" in return.

"Wow! Thank you for that warm welcome. I'm thrilled to be with you all tonight, and I especially want to thank my handlers this weekend, Artie and Hector, who have been so good to me."

Artie blushed in his seat, thinking the feeling was mutual.

"You know there are times when folks like me forget what a privileged position we occupy, and that we only got where we are because of the fans that tune in to watch our shows. I think we can take for granted being a part of something that touched so many people, and sometimes we need to be reminded. I had one special fan do that for me this weekend, and I hope he knows how much that meant to me!"

If it were even possible, Artie felt himself turning redder in the face. It seemed as if Helen was looking right at him when she spoke.

"I wonder who put a smile on her face?" said Dave next to him making Artie choke.

"Uh...I have no idea...Some guys have all the luck, I guess."

"I know you came here to see some very creative people show off their work and not hear me yakking so I'll get off the stage. Let the games begin!" finished Helen.

The contest went on for a good three hours, but it was filled with all kinds of thrilling costumes, so no one was bored. The winner was dressed in a full dragon outfit complete with a head that emitted smoke and flame to the delight of the crowd. Artie clapped along with everyone else as they stood to honor the people who had participated. He was still craning his neck to look around the packed venue but saw no sign of Tina or Joe.

"I think they are doing a retrospective of old horror films at midnight if you want to go?" asked Dave.

"Um...Sure...," said Artie not wanting to blow Dave off twice in the same day after missing dinner.

"Maybe we will run into Tina and Joe there. If you want I can kill Joe so you and Tina can be alone?"

"Very funny..."

"What are friends for?" said Dave with a chuckle.

They didn't see either Tina or Joe at the film festival though, and Artie staggered back to his room at two in the morning tired and ready for bed. It took him three swipes to finally get the key card to work, and he staggered inside, letting the door slam shut behind him.

"You took your sweet time getting back to your room," came a voice from out of the semi-darkness.

"Helen?" said Artie flicking on the light switch.

"I hope you don't mind. I told an accommodating maintenance man that I had locked myself out of my room. It turned out he was a huge Star Trippers fan, so he didn't question me too closely."

Artie barely heard the explanation since his mind was to busy trying to process the gorgeous naked red-head that was sprawled across the middle of his bed.

"What were you up to?"

"Uh...Film festival...Old horror stuff..."

"Sound frightening. Maybe you should come to bed and let me protect you. I'm fully trained in ten different cosmic martial arts."

"I'm pretty sure that was just made up for the show."

"That may be true, but I think it would be a lot more fun if we pretend otherwise."

"What did you have in mind?"

Helen rose from the bed her large breasts bouncing once and settling onto the middle of her chest like two perfect creamy white melons the dark pink of her areolas already deepening in color as she made her way towards where Artie stood. She slipped her arms around his neck face breaking into a wicked, seductive smile.

"I think you should call me Lexi..." she whispered.

He didn't get a chance to answer as she slipped her hands into the thick, brunette hair on the back of his head and pulled him into a passionate, sexy, French kiss. Artie sighed into her mouth as her sweet, full lips slid deliciously all over his and her tongue sent shivers down his spine.

Helen switched off the lights and guided her young lover to the bed, stripping him as they went so that they were both devoid of clothing by the time they hit the sheets. His cock was already at full mast, and she took it in her hand, stroking the vein covered flesh, making Artie groan in anticipation.

"Ohhhh...Lexiiiiii..." he gasped.

"I'm right here, my Captain...Order me as you will."

He rolled her onto her back, kissing her silky breasts one at a time, nibbling at her erect nipples while she squirmed beneath him.

When he slid his cock home into her wet, hairy vagina, she let out a deep groan raising her hips to meet him and taking him fully into her body.

"I think your captain is going to need all your skills tonight, Lexi!"

"Yes, Sir! Don't worry. I was fully trained for just this kind of mission. Once around the galaxy and no stops!"

They began to thrust together, feeling their pleasure mount as their bodies met and broke apart, moans and cries resounding off the hotel room walls.

"Dammit! Lexi! I could fuck this pussy all night!"

"Don't stop! Give me every inch! Ah! You're so big and hard! Going to make Lexi cum for you!"

Artie had no idea if he would ever get to sleep tonight and he couldn't have cared less.

THE LAST DAY -

It was a good thing Artie liked coffee because it took a pot full to get him moving the following morning. To his shock, Helen was bright-eyed and smiling at the table when he arrived. It was a fantastic feat considering they had been up till four in the morning while she made him replay the entire sex scene from episode 27 where an alien entity had temporarily hijacked the body of Lexi McCann intent on stealing the ship's hyperdrive. By the time he was finally allowed to sleep, he was so drained he thought it would be a month before he could get it up again.

"Glad you could join us. The doors open in like five minutes!" said Hector heatedly.

"Sorry...I...Uh...overslept," admitted Artie leaving out the details as to why.

"Whatever, Man. Just get ready."

Artie took a seat and started laying out the stacks of publicity photos. Helen sauntered over to him with a smile, stirring the steaming cup of coffee in her hand.

"You look a little worse for wear. Didn't sleep too well last night? Did something keep you awake?"

"How is it you're so chipper? We only slept for like three hours."

"Oh, Artie, my friend, didn't you know? I'm part succubus I feed on sexual energy..." she said winking at him as she returned to her seat.

He could only laugh and shake his head.

The final day of Space-Con 2019 was pretty much like the previous two, long lines of fans looking for a moment with their favorite T.V. or movie stars interspersed with folks in elaborate costumes. It was late in the morning when Artie spotted Tina, the first time he had seen her since the Roger Fremont panel the day before. The activity in Helen's line had died down, so he took advantage of the lull to trot over to where she was standing looking at a program.

"Hey, stranger. How's it going?"

Her pixie face lit in a small smile as she looked up, "I was just on a break from the table. If I have time today, I was going to go to the art auction at three."

"Maybe we could get a late lunch and go together?" said Artie in a rush barely getting the words out.

"Oh...I'm sorry, Artie, I was going to have lunch with Joe."

Artie's heart sank. It appeared that he had missed the boat after all.

"That's fine...I...Uh...should probably stick close to the table anyway. Maybe I'll see you around."

He jogged back to his table, feeling the embarrassment of failure that he was sure everyone could see hanging off him like a shroud. Helen was waiting for him when he sat down.

"I can tell by the look on your face that didn't go well."

"My fault I was a step slow. She's meeting up with Joe later," admitted Artie.

"What did tell you yesterday? Until there is a ring on that finger, she is fair game."

"What do you suggest I do?"

"I'm thinking of episode 9."

Artie's brow wrinkled in thought, "The one where you get away from the Chindarun battleship by decoying them with a false distress signal?"

"Exactly! Classic misdirection."

"How does that help me? Tina isn't meeting up with the Chindaruns,"

"Leave that to me. I'm a trained Pan-Galactic operative after all," she replied with a mysterious grin.

Joe stood outside the staff break room, looking at his watch.

"Tina must be running late," he thought to himself.

"Excuse me young man, but could you help me out?"

He looked up and did a double take when he realized he was staring into the face of Helen Travers.

"Oh, Wow! Lexi McCann...I mean, Helen Travers. This is a real thrill. It's so nice to meet you. I'm a huge fan!"

"That's so gratifying to hear," she said, stepping close to lay a hand on one of his arms. Joe's face broke into a silly grin.

"I saw your staff shirt, and I was wondering if you could help me get out to the rear lobby. I want to have some lunch away from the convention, and I'm afraid the fans would mob me if I went without an escort."

"Well, I think they have special security people for that..." said Joe.

"Oh, I'm sure they won't mind if you do it."

Joe looked around nervously, "I guess I could..."

"As a matter of fact, maybe you should just come with me to lunch. I mean there are sure to be fans at whatever restaurant I stop at, and I should probably have an escort for there as well."

"You...Want me to have lunch with you?" stammered Joe hardly able to believe he had heard her right.

"Unless you have plans already?"

"God, no!" blurted Joe, "I mean, nothing I can't cancel."

"Good...Why don't you lead the way? Joe is it?" she said with a dazzling smile slipping her arm through his.

"Yes...That's right..."

"It's always nice to meet such a helpful and handsome fan."

Joe's grin grew even wider as they made their way across the vast convention hall.

Tina put her cell phone back in her pocket just as Artie walked up to her. The line in front of Jumping Bobby Jay's table was trickling down to the last few customers, and she was ready for a break.

"Looks like things are finally slowing down around here," commented Artie.

"It looks that way," she said with a frown.

"Is everything alright?"

"It's nothing. I just got ditched for lunch, that's all."

"I'm sorry to hear that...I guess if you're free maybe you could join me after all?"

"I don't see why not," said Tina finally.

Artie fell in next to her as they walked toward the concession area together.

"Thank you, Helen..." he whispered under his breath.

"Do you say something?" asked Tina.

"Nothing. Why don't you tell me more about yourself? Hobbies? Pets? I would love to hear the story of Tina."

"You may regret that it's not terribly interesting."

"Oh! I don't believe that for one second."

"You asked for it," laughed Tina, and she started to spin her tale as they walked to lunch together.

Artie returned to the table an hour later full up on greasy fries and walking on air after his successful encounter with Tina. He had barely sat down when Helen was there practically bobbing up and down with excitement.

"So...don't keep me in suspense. How did it go?"

"It went well. I managed not to stutter too much, and she seemed genuinely interested in me."

"The million dollar question. Did you get her digits?"

Artie pulled a piece of paper from his breast pocket with Tina's number written out.

"Ha! There is nothing like the feeling of a successful mission."

"I couldn't have done it without you," said Artie sincerely.

"You sell yourself too short, Artie. I can say from experience there is more to you than meets the eye."

He looked away, trying to fight down another blush that would have turned his face red in front of all these fans.

"Joe is still in the game though he'll probably come back to apologize."

"Maybe, you will have to show her you have more game than him. I don't think you're going to have any trouble. You're a good guy, Artie Goodwin, and just like Star Trippers the good guys always win in the end."

He nodded and accepted a hug from his favorite T.V. star.

"Besides," she whispered in his ear, "If things don't work out with Tina you can always look me up in L.A. I would be happy to help you get your mind off your grief."

Artie straightened in his chair as she moved off forced up by the sudden erection in his pants.

Hector waved the next group of fans through, and they spilled forward.

"I like this one," said the Star Trippers fan in front of him as they handed over the photo they wanted to be autographed.

"Good choice! This is an autograph you're going to treasure. Helen Travers is one of a kind," he said, smiling down the table.