Star Wars Equilibrium Ch. 04

Story Info
Vardisperi and Zaldun celebrate their defeat of Darth Heres.
5.4k words
4
1.3k
1
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/14/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 04: Demise of a Darth

After giving in to their passions and two rounds of sex Vardisperi told Zaldun that she wanted to join him in finding balance between passion and peace. He shared with her that while they could easily run away, they needed to work together to stop Darth Heres, her captor, from following through on his evil plans. Zaldun shared with Vardisperi the fact that Darth Heres planned to grow an army of dark side force users while at the same time use his influence to reduce the numbers of Jedi.

Vardisperi was the first he had made an attempt at turning, but many Jedi had already been killed because of Darth Heres. The drug he had given her to temporarily disconnect her from the force was being produced on Hutta by the Hutt Cartel who were also using the drug on Jedi. The Hutts would capture and dose the Jedi with the drug and then use them for entertainment by feeding them to Rancors, or hunting them as sport.

While he shared this information with her, Zaldun and Vardisperi redressed. For her there was little to put on just her undergarments and lower robe that covered her torso, but only came to about mid thigh. Zaldun had to use the force to repair the damage done when he tore his pants off himself.

Once dressed Zaldun said, "If we defeat Darth Heres, all of his resources will be at our disposal. Which means we could free those captured Jedi from the Hutts and destroy the drug."

"And in the process share with more Jedi the truth of the balanced code." added Vardisperi "I know there are Jedi out there that would love to know what we know."

Zaldun wrapped his arms around her, picking her up and spinning her around. "I love the way you think!" And he kissed her. "But before we can do any of these things, we need to make a plan."

In order for Vardisperi to be freed from the drug separating her from the force, she would need to feign allegiance to Darth Heres. "Heres believes himself to be stronger than me, because while I have been gaining power through my passion, I haven't let him know how much power I have been gaining. It gives him a false sense of superiority, which is why he will need to be the one to 'turn you'."

"Does that mean another round of torture at his hands." Vardisperi asked.

"Unfortunately it does, but this time you will be stronger than last time." Zaldun continued, "You have already taken the first steps to gaining strength through your passion, and now that you know I am here I can lend you my strength as well. The trick is that you have to play the role of being tormented."

They continued to work out the plan of how Vardisperi would feign being turned to the dark side, but there wasn't time left to plan what to do after this was accomplished. Zaldun secured her back into the restraints, and stepped back.

"You know if circumstances were different, this could be fun." Zaldun said as he took in the sight of her stretched out completely at his mercy. He stepped up to her and ran his hands from her knees, up her inner thigh, grazing her pussy, gliding over her stomach, until each hand was grabbing a breast. He gave each one a squeeze, and then gently twisted each tit until sliding his hands back down to her pussy where he began to play through her undergarment.

"Zal, you're getting me all excited again." Vardisperi panted "Don't we have a Sith to fool?"

"Yes we do'' he answered, "but we need you on the edge of giving into passion before he comes in." And saying this he slid her undergarment to the side and slid two fingers into her wet pussy. He curled the two fingers inward and played with her clit with his thumb.

Vardisperi had her eyes closed enjoying the work of his hand nearing an orgasm when he pulled his hand away and walked over to a com device on the wall. She heard him say, "Lord Heres I no longer have the strength to continue. Would you be able to come down?"

Darth Here's raspy voice replied, "You have failed me, and we will deal with this later. For now I will return."

Moments later Vardisperi heard the door to her cell slide open and the pounding of Darth Here's boots approach from behind. "I can feel the passion within you pushing to the surface my pet, why not give in?"

As planned Vardisperi feebly responded, "You nor your pitiful follower will change me."

"So you say, but I can sense that you will soon join me." After saying this Darth Heres returned to tormenting Vardisperi with force lightning. As planned she endured for long enough for Heres to think that it was him that had turned her, which with the strength Zal was giving her was more about waiting long enough than enduring long enough. When the time came to feign allegiance to him, Darth Heres gave Vardisperi the title of Lady Tentiga before waving a hand over her sending her into a deep sleep.

Vardisperi awoke to find herself in a large comfortable bed with Zaldun sitting beside it. "Well Lady Tentiga, what do you feel?" he asked.

"First of all I'm not too fond of the name." she replied.

"It's part of him asserting his dominance over you, he did the same with me."

"My Zal has another name?" she teased, "What is it? Darth Amazing Lover?"

"First, the title of Darth is reserved for those of higher status than myself. Second, thanks for the compliment." Zaldun responded, "I won't share my title with you, otherwise it may slip before Heres introduces me to you, and he will suspect there is something between us. But I ask again, what do you feel?"

"Don't you mean how do I feel? And even though I have just declared allegiance to a sith, I feel great because I have you."

Zaldun smiled at hearing these words and said, "Yes having you with me makes everything I have endured worth it. But I did mean what do you feel? The affects of the drug should have worn off by now, you have been sleeping for a few days now."

"A few days?!" Vardisperi nearly shouted before she remembered that she should keep her conversation with Zal quiet.

"Yes, you went through a lot, and Heres wanted you to be well rested before he begins your training in the dark side." Zaldun explained. "But I ask again, can you feel the force?"

Vardisperi reached out with her mind and could once again feel the touch of the force, and with a force push threw the sheets off her bed and leapt into the air doing a summersault in air before gracefully landing on her feet. Now free of the sheets, she could see that she was dressed in a black night gown that flowed down to her knees, but no undergarments.

"Who dressed me?" she asked.

"Heres had me carry you to this room, I found that in the closet and put you in it. It's good to see you have regained contact with the force." Zaldun pointed to a door across the room indicating the closet as he answered.

"It's good to have it back." She paused and slowly said "Only I leapt higher than I intended and landed more gracefully than ever before."

Zaldun chuckled, "That's because you don't yet have a grasp of the power you now have at your disposal from your passions. Don't worry soon enough you will adjust to your new abilities, just remember to keep a balance, let your peace focus your passion." With instructions from Zal, she was able to once again feel peace, but without giving up her new found passions.

Now that Vardisperi was focused Zaldun said "Heres is sure to check on you soon and will find you are awake and will want to begin your training immediately. I have to warn you that he will likely have you torture someone at the start of your training, it's what he did with me. I resisted at first, and he tortured me as punishment. Do not resist him, do as he says, I will help the poor individual he chooses." His instructions were interrupted by the sound of the door sliding open behind her, quickly Zaldun said, "Don't forget to play your part." And he faded out of existence, apparently he had only been in the room in his doppelganger form.

"I see you have rejoined the land of the living Lady Tentiga." The sound of Darth Heres' voice in the doorway caused Vardisperi to spin around. "Dress and meet me in the throne room, my servants will wait outside your door and show you the way." With only these few words said Heres left her alone in her room.

For the first time since she had woken, Vardisperi took the time to examine her surroundings. The bed was covered with black silk sheets, on both sides of the head board were windows that stretched from floor to ceiling and were wider than her arms could stretch, perhaps wider than Zal's arms could stretch. Through the windows she was able to see that she was in a tower of what could only be described as a castle, which stood in an open green field. Vardisperi realized that she didn't even know what planet she was on and trying to figure out where she was from only what she could see was a foolish thing to do, many planets have different ecosystems across their surface.

Knowing that it would be foolish to keep Darth Heres waiting, Vardisperi opened the closet that Zal had pointed out earlier, it was large enough to hold a pair of Banthas, but instead was lined with clothes and shoes. Scanning the elaborate styles told Vardisperi that this collection once belonged to a queen or princess, who was about her size. The most elaborate outfits were in the front of the closet and the further in she got the more practical they became, towards the back of the closet she found a black skirt with a red apron belt and a matching black top.

In a drawer she found a matching set of red undergarment finer than any she had ever worn. Growing up in the Jedi Academy having no possessions meant that her only undergarments were extremely basic. But these were made of a durable lace, from the holovid ads she had seen in her travels she knew that it was called a thong, but had never worn one.

Not wanting to damage such a fine piece of clothing, Vardisperi gently stepped into the legs of the underwear and slid them up her smooth legs. The waist band rose above her hips on her side, but lowered to slightly reveal the top of her pubic mound. The lace between her ass cheeks felt awkward at first, but she adjusted quickly, she enjoyed the fact that it felt almost as if she wasn't wearing anything at all.

The little she was used to wearing never had great support for her breasts, it mostly just squeezed them. The bra she was now putting on was further from the old things than the thong was. The half cup barely covered her tits, but it had great support and lifted her breasts with proper support that she hadn't known before.

Vardisperi quickly dressed, and when she pulled the top on she realized that there was an opening in it to reveal her cleavage. Clearly the woman who once owned these liked to show off. On the floor where the outfit had been hanging sat a pair of black wide heeled boots that went half way up her thigh tucked inside the boots were a matching pair of red bracers. Vardisperi put the bracers on and rested her foot on the bench in the closet, sliding her let out of the slit in the skirt in the process.

Vardisperi used a hair tie from the vanity in the closet to throw her hair into a quick braid and exited the room. She was led down into the throne room of the castle where she found Darth Heres talking with Zal. The servant announced Vardisperi's presence and slipped out of the room. "Lady Tentiga we will begin your training immediately, though you met him earlier allow me to introduce my other apprentice Lord Ligurio." Scowling at her Zaldun gave a quick nod, at first she was hurt by the look on his face, but then she remembered to play her part and mirrored his actions.

"Lady Tentiga you have already learned what it is to take pain, today you will be learning to give pain. Put on these gloves." Darth Heres said this as he handed her a pair of bulky black gloves with blue lights on the tips of the fingers. "You haven't journeyed far enough on the path of the dark side yet to create your own force lightning, so these gloves will do the job for you, give it a try."

Vardisperi stretched out her hand and electricity shot from the gloves and blew a nearby vase into pieces. Was this how she was to torture Darth Heres' choice of victim? As if he could read her thoughts Darth Heres said, "You seem to be able to operate it well enough, now as I said you will be learning to give pain, and these gloves will help you. Your victim is someone who has recently failed me in his assignment. Most of my servants are executed for failure, but this one is useful to me, so he will be tortured instead. Lord Ligurio remove your upper garments and then kneel before myself and Lady Tentiga"

At Darth Heres' command, Zaldun stripped down to only his pants, and knelt down before Vardisperi and Darth Heres who said, "Lady Tentiga, Lord Ligurio failed to turn you as I instructed him to. His failure must be punished, and you will do the punishing for me."

A panic rushed through Vardisperi, there was no way she could hurt Zal like that, she loved him too much. Zaldun dropped his head and nodded so quickly that she nearly missed it. She knew that meant he wanted her to do as she was told. Slowly she raised her right hand, gradually opened her palm and activated the glove. Zaldun didn't even cry out when his body was hit with the electricity.

Darth Heres was only frustrated by the fact that he wasn't crying out in pain and shouted, "Use both gloves, double the power!" With his head down only Vardisperi was able to see the grin that hit the corner of Zaldun's mouth which she took as a sign that this was part of the plan. So she quickly activated the second glove, shocking him even more.

Vardisperi had been shocking Zaldun for nearly a minute when Darth Heres knocked her to the side in frustration. The gloves fell from her hands as she looked at Darth Heres who said, "Foolish girl, like this." and he raised both hands and unleashed a torrent of force lighting on Zal. Darth Heres was screaming as he attempted to cause Zal pain, but nothing was happening. Finally the electricity from Darth Heres' hands flickered out and he dropped them to his side with a look of complete contempt on his face.

"Lord Ligurio, I demand to know what is happening!" He ordered.

Zaldun chuckled, "You are blind to what has been happening around you Heres."

"You will address me as Darth Heres or My Lord." Darth Heres shouted as he swung his hand and struck Zaldun on the face, his face snapped back looking boldly into Darth Heres' face without a scratch.

"Your hatred is the only passion you have, and it's a weak passion." Zaldun taunted his voice echoing in the room, "And in your lust for more power you brought to this palace of yours the one person in the galaxy that could strengthen my power beyond your imagination." Zaldun stood with a crackle in the air surrounding him. "My love for Vardisperi is what sent me on my search, and by the will of the Force brought me into your service after what I had learned. You know the power that hate has brought you, now experience the power that my love for her brings me."

Darth Heres bellowed in anger and once more raised his hands and shocked Zaldun with all his might. Zaldun threw his head back in laughter and he faded away as his doppelganger had in Vardisperi's room. Zaldun' laughter continued to fill the hall as Darth Heres ceased his attempts to shock him as he was no longer kneeling on the ground.

Stepping from around the corner near the entrance to the throne room bathed in colorful light from a stained glass window, Zaldun stood with his lightsaber drawn and pointed the white blade at Darth Heres. "Now your reign of terror is at an end."

A snarl shot across the face of Darth Heres as he pulled out and activated his lightsabers. Without saying a word he force leapt the distance between himself and Zaldun bringing both sabers down in what would have been a crushing blow, but Zaldun rolled to the side and behind Darth Heres.

As Zaldun stood behind Darth Heres, he spun to face him swinging his lightsaber at Heres' back, a strike that was deflected by Heres throwing his arm around his shoulder with an effective block. Heres spun around aiming a blow of his own at Zaldun' waist with his second lightsaber. Zaldun leapt into a backflip to avoid the strike, but while he was in mid air Heres used a force push and threw him into a nearby pillar.

The impact of the pillar cause Zaldun to drop his lightsaber, and Heres leapt at him again. This time landing on Zaldun' chest with one of his knees. "Fool, I will destroy you, and the pain of losing you will make my new pet even more powerful." As he said this Darth Heres brought a lightsaber to Zaldun' neck.

Vardisperi had attempted to run to Zaldun after he hit the pillar, but the force of Darth Heres' landing on him pushed her back. When she heard what Darth Heres said she screamed out, "NO!" and raised her bare hands. Power coursed through her as she had never before known, and lightning shot from her hands and hit Darth Heres.

When the lightning hit him, Darth Heres threw his arms to the side and screamed in pain. Zaldun took the moment's weakness and pulled his lightsaber to himself with the force, activated it and stabbed Darth Heres through the heart. The now lifeless body of Darth Heres was thrown through the stained glass window by the power of Vardisperi's force lightning.

When Darth Heres fell into the courtyard where servants rushed out to retrieve his body and return it to the throne room. Vardisperi ran over to Zaldun who had just stood to face her, deactivating his lightsaber as he did. Vardisperi threw her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply. When she pulled her lips from his she said with tears in her eyes, "I couldn't let him hurt you."

"You were amazing!" Zaldun shouted as he spun her in his arms. "It took me a long time to be able to use lightning like you just did!" The pair of them stood with their arms around each other until the servants entered the throne room carrying the body of Darth Heres.

"My Lord, he is most certainly dead." One of the servants said.

Zaldun looked at the servant and said, "Niveus, I told you all already that when he died to drop the 'my lord' routine."

"Force of habit won't happen again, my lord." Niveus grinned, and both he and Zaldun laughed.

"Um, Zal, who is this?" Vardisperi inquired.

"This is Niveus, Heres abducted him and his family. Niveus has been in Heres' service for longer than I have, and like myself was looking for a way to destroy him but Heres kept his family locked in the dungeon threatening to harm them if he didn't serve. While we were battling Heres, Niveus led those who Heres saw as mere servants into the dungeons to free their families." Zaldun replied. "Niveus has been a great friend to me."

"Zal has told me much about you" Niveus began, but was interrupted by Zaldun.

"Only Vardisperi gets to call me Zal."

Niveus chuckled and turned to Vardisperi saying "It's a pleasure to finally meet you."

Vardisperi smiled and replied, "It's great to meet you as well." And abruptly turning to Zaldun asked, "Zal now that we've defeated Heres, how do we go about rescuing the captured Jedi?"

Zaldun replied, "First of all we party, then we train and plan, but first we party."

There isn't a party that can compare to those who are celebrating a new found freedom and this was a well supplied party of that sort. Vardisperi soon learned that the castle had belonged to a wealthy man who thought himself a ruler and attempted to build himself a kingdom on this unchartered world. Heres had wiped out every living person when he found the place and took it for himself. The castle was filled with the choicest foods and supplies from around the galaxy.

The party lasted through the day and late into the night. When exhaustion finally overcame them, everyone started to make their way to their rooms. Zaldun walked Vardisperi to her room, and when they arrived Vardisperi held his hand and led him into the room. "No force tricks tonight Zal, I want you and only you tonight."

12