Star Wars -The Awakening

Story Info
Padawan has to choose which path to take: Jedi or Force Slut.
3.9k words
3.89
5.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers

Well a year has gone by and we're still the best of friends. We chat almost every day; we continue to share and help each other out. Sometimes we're naughty but for the most part we are good friends to value our time together. We continue to do excursions now and then; and today is no different. I don't know if we're in a hotel room, in a big warehouse, park or an open field but today is the day... our first duel. We both have our unique battle ready UltraSabers with lights/sounds. Were both installing our Heavy Grade blades (tubes) into our hilts. There is some chitchatting back and forth. Wagers are being made on who will come out on top.

Once our tubes are attached to our hilts, we both turn them on... watch the color and light move down the blade, and hearing the sound effect of it too. We both grin, cause each of us has the sparkle in our eyes and wish it was the real thing. I twirl mine around in my hand and try to stretch prior to the fight. You on the other hand are testing the durability with clashes with your hand. We're almost ready for this bout. We come together - you on one side and me on the other. We clash our sabers together, telling each other that we are indeed ready to fight. You lick your lips and I bite mine. We step back and then we swing our swords together and they clash. The bout has begun. May the best person win.

With the first clash, my mind wonders and in an instant, my imagination runs rampant. It thinks about the movies and then this happens...

A long time ago in a galaxy far, far, away...

Star Wars

Episode 68

The Awakening

It's been 200 years after Rey Skywalker, dissimilate

the Dark Side of the Force. Now there is a resurgence;

many people are becoming Force sensitive and are joining

the ranks of the Jedi to keep order in the universe.

Many temples have been unearthed and schools are opening

up to teach the Ways of the Force. For which these students

hope that someday they will become padawans and serve

their Master well in hopes that they will one day become a

Jedi...

The Festival of Awakening is slated to be held on Coruscant in

2 weeks, where padawans test themselves in hopes to win t

heir favor from their Masters, to recommended for the Trials,

and if they make it through, they will become a Jedi.

One such Padawan, Jess'ka, is with her Master on Stewjohn.

In search of relics from a collapsed temple nearby and train.

Jess'ka feels that she is ready to test her mettle against her

Master, B-One.

Who will come out on top?

Master B, rolls on to his back and slowly wakes up from his sleep. Lots of plaguing dreams last night. Lots of images, that can't be explained properly. Some were erotic and some not so much. Was this only a dream or a possible future. One can only hope for some clarity... He ponders for a moment; perhaps, meditation will help answer the questions that are on his mind. He turns his head and notices that Jess'ka isn't on her pallet and has left the camp.

This is unlike her; usually the Master is up before the Padawan. Training has been hard for her. She was a late bloomer in the Powers of the Force. Most are tested when they were kids but with her, she was discovered when the Master was on Corellia, attending a new uprising of a Jedi Temple there. They just happened to bump into each other and she has been falling him ever since. She has saved his life, countless times along the way and wants to learn the Ways of the Force. To his chagrin, he gave in and took her as his Padawan. It's been a year since, and she is becoming a very beautiful and powerful woman. Still has confidence issues but she is strong with the Force.

Master B, picks himself up from his pallet, and leaves the shelter in search for his Padawan. Where has she gone off too? He uses his mind and does a search around the campsite but learns nothing. Perhaps she is further away or perhaps she has closed off her mind to him. Whatever the case maybe, he has to go and look for her. Along the way, he picks up two apples for his journey. Perhaps, she is close to the waterfall, that was just discovered by them several days ago. Let's try there.

As he walks down the path, he listens to the forest and his mind wonders. Growing up on Coruscant, there was no forests or animals; just a huge city covering the entire planet. Many life forms were present there but nothing tranquil like this place. The Force is strong here... many plants and animals co-exist here. The balance is just right and it's a great place to relax and focus on the inner self than out there in the universe. He pushes out with his feelings and sense something; he is several kilometers away from the camp. He feels her and she is deep in meditation herself. He senses her, over-looking the falls, on the edge of the cliff face. He picks up his pace and pushes against her bubble but then she pushes back. Hmm, it's going to be one of those days...

He walks slowly and controls his breathing. Trying to be one of the forest and try to slip under her radar but she senses him. He sees that she is deep in meditation, and is several meters in the air.

"I can sense and feel you Master; nice try in sneaking up on me." she yells out with her mind.

Master B grins and then replies, "I thought you might be hungry" and tosses one of the apples to her. Miraculously it slowed down and broken into 4 pieces... she brings one to her lips and eats it. Still meditating and floating in the air.

"Interesting dreams you had last night!", she says with a grin. She slowly let's go of the force and her meditation comes to an end. She slowly stands up on to her own two feet. His eyes gaze at his Padawan, she is wearing black knee high leather boots, a black leather boyshort with her black harness over top that, moving upwards, she is wearing a black matching leather bra with a grey tank top over that. Her pink hair are wrapped into buns that sit on either side of her head. Dangling from her harness is her lightsaber. She is still sporting a grin as the Master looks on to her.

"You can't judge me on what my subconscious dreams about," he says before he is cut off by his Padawan.

"Relax Master. I am not judging you. I am just informing of your dream that's all. I found it fascinating," she informs him.

Now the Master is taken aback by what she says but feels embarrassed a bit. His dream was graphic in nature. It's unlike what a Jedi would dream about but perhaps his Padawan is growing onto him and he can't control his feelings for her. Perhaps that is why he dreams about her.

"Perhaps your right and maybe I need to meditate too see if there is some truth to these feelings," he replies back with a cough.

She walks close to him and looks up into her Master's face and says, "There is no need Master, just let it go. If it comes to pass then so be it but don't dwell on it."

He thinks about what she says and nods his head in approval. Perhaps she is right; it's just a dream, not a possible future. He slowly walks around her and pauses. Reaching out with his thoughts, and asks her, "What would you like to do today; I see you grabbed your lightsaber."

She replies back, "For protection, I carry it."

This time, he grins, and says, "For what purpose? There is nothing out here that can harm you, Jess'ka".

Silence falls between them but soon she says, "Perhaps I was hopeful to see you today and get another lesson on how to use it," she smiles to him.

"Are you sure you're ready? There is still time to practice your kata and defense against remotes. The Festival of Awakening is just 2 weeks away. I know in the past, your sights were in hopes to get my favor to take the Trials. Is it not?" he says.

"Perhaps; lots has changed since then. My path might lead me there but for right now, I feel my path will lead somewhere else, Master," she replies back.

He ponders on what she means and then asks, "What would you like to do then?"

She searches her feelings and then says, "I don't want to wait 2 weeks; I want to test my mettle today; in hopes that the outcome will choose my path."

The Master, continues to circle around his Padawan. She is standing somewhat confident and it seems that she is ready to test her abilities against me. Perhaps, she is ready - to try. He then smiles and looks down at his open palm. His hand is still steady and unwavering. He then tells her, "Perhaps. Ok, let's test your mettle but not here. This is a tranquil spot and shouldn't be bothered. Let's move up along the ridge ahead to the clearing and I will test you there. Sounds good?"

She then nods in agreement.

They both move along the path, along the river to the ridge. She then takes the lead and he is forced to take in other scenery, her ass for all to see. It's thick and shows off her derriere well with the boyshort and harness that covers it. He then asks with a grunt, "Why aren't you wearing your leggings today?"

She smiles inward but does give a reply, "I knew it will be warm today and thus I took them off to cool down. Does it bother you Master?"

He tries his best to counter but it falls short a bit, "Ah, no it doesn't bother me at all." He tries his best to not stare but it's hard not to. So he then looks to the right/left of her and observes the scenery.

Silence then settles in and they're both enjoying the scenery until a question pops into Jess'ka head; she then asks, "Master, a quick question; why are we still here on Stewjohn? We have gathered all the relics we could find a week ago; why are we still here?"

It takes him a moment, but clears his voice and shares his insight, "As a Jedi, you are tasked to take care of the inhabitants of the universe when the need arises. Were never in a place for too long; constantly moving from one galaxy to the next. It's nice to take time out for yourself and seek the wonders of each world. You probably don't know this - about 350+ years ago, a powerful Jedi was born here. He, too had apprentices, like yourself. One turned evil and the other, battle it. His name was Obi-Wan Kenobi. I wish I could have met him. Hmm, perhaps when I cross over. Hmm, maybe."

"Don't say that Master. You will be around for a long time." she exclaims.

He smiles at her and says, "You don't know how much time you have; you just got to live it. Live it to the best of your ability. Every day is sacred. One day, you will surpass me and become your own Master. Well it seems we're here. Perhaps today is that day, hmmm."

They both enter into a small clearing. She takes a moment and clears her mind of questions and concerns. He reads her and is happy with what he sees. She is ready to face him and her destiny; with that he nods his head to her. She takes a moment and looks on to her Master. He is wearing black form fitting pants that taper into his matching leather boots that come to his calves. He is wearing a tan short sleeve shirt, with a dark brown robe; which he takes off and lays it on a boulder that is close by. He moves about and stretches. She smiles at him and bites her lip. He is taking his time as usual; procrastinating the inevitability. Whenever you're ready, old man, she smirks to herself. He can't hear what she just said to herself but he does see her smirk. Hmm, she is laughing at me. Whatever, will see... who laughs last, hmmm.

He stands in front of her, about 8 feet apart; he then looks at her and sees that smirk hasn't gone away. She is practically bouncing off her toes to get started. He looks stern but says, "Whenever you're ready."

And with that, she presses the button on her lightsaber and you hear the extension of her light blade extending out from the hilt; her color is green. She takes a stance and you can hear the blade interact with the atmosphere: it vibrates and hums.

The Master, takes a deep breath and releases it by turning his lightsaber on; his light blade extends out and it's blue in color. He stands ready. Waiting for her to attack. They both stare at each other; judging each other's reaction. But nothing is revealed. Time slows down and neither attacks. It's a slow stare down, then it happens. Jess'ka brings up her lightsaber and attacks her Master's head coming up and over from the right but the Master is quick with his reflexes and matches the blow. The clash is loud, and the force is unwavering. Each holding their own.

Jess'ka, turns to her right and does a full 360 degree turn and attacks left with more power but yet again, the Master is quick to block and maintain the attack. Both push off against their lightsabers and push themselves back a few feet. She then tries to take out his legs with her saber but he just jumps up and out of the way. However, he strikes as he jumps and the light is so ever close to Jess'ka's cheek. She reacts and pushes back even further away from his laser blade. She is flustered and starts to pace back and forth to calm herself down. She twirls the saber back and forth; till the lightsaber is behind her while holding the hilt. She then attacks, backhanded, the lightsaber to the right where it clashes with his; then she pushes his blade high and goes for a horizontal slash to the waist. Now it's his turn to push away by doing a backward summersault to escape her blade. He then recovers but focuses his Power of the Force and uses it to cut the binding off her buns and her hair flows backward and to the side. He grins with his efforts cause it's frizzy and curly; which in turn sets her off and loses her sensibilities for a second. She is pissed but from his perspective, she looked rather hot with her head down.

She doesn't take a moment to fix her hair but takes action. She moves forward and attacks right to his shoulder but the Master blocks it easy. She then leans forward and circumvent his blade, by twirling it underneath his and attacks from the left to his waist. He, however rotates his hand and move the blade under to block her strike. She keeps trying to find a weak spot in his defences but hasn't found anything significant. She then tries another approach. Next time they clash and are very close, she will try to distract him.

He then strikes back to her left shoulder and she is there to meet his strike with her blade; a loud clash with sparks fly from the striking point. This is her opportunity to change his thinking and give her a chance to get into his defences. She brings her lips together and blows a kiss to her Master. He is still holding his own but his defences are down for a moment. She lets go of her lightsaber with her left hand and brings it up and uses her Power of the Force to push her Master back with (Force Blast). It starts working cause Master is slowly moving back a few feet. He wakes up from his thoughts and re-counters her attack by raising his left hand too. He uses his Force Blast against hers which in turn grows exponentially into a sphere of energy between them. The energy cascades and bursts, pushing both the Padawan and Master several meters back (over 50 to be exact).

Both of them, take a breath and notice their surroundings. The Force Blast, dissimilates the forest around them. The small clearing is much bigger now. Lots of trees were either cut down or blown back from the blast. They both look down on to themselves and notice that their shirts are trashed as well; torn and shredded. She grabs hold of her shirt, pulls is off her shoulders and lets it fall to the ground. He looks across the battlefield and see's her deep cleavage of her breasts being pressed together by her leather bra. There is a shiny clasp in the front of it, keeping her breasts together. He grins but then thinks he should even the playing field. He then tears his shirt off his shoulders and lets it fly away. She gazes onto him but stays focus.

She starts running towards him at a fast pace; lightsaber in her right hand moving forward and back. When she gets about 20 meters from him, she launches herself into the air, does a summersault and comes down with her lightsaber. He meets her strike by blocking upward. It's a very powerful strike, and takes him by surprise cause it pushes him to a knee. She feels victorious. She feels the Power of the Force running through her and then gives into it. She then moves forward striking randomly: left shoulder then right shoulder, then downward cut x 2; pushing him backward. He is losing ground but meets her attacks. His eyes waiver ever so slightly from her face to her cleavage and a plan comes together. It's time to end this bout.

She attacks his left shoulder again but the Master meets it and pushes hard. She loses her grip and the lightsaber flies backward out of her hands. She then backflips several times to reclaim it but gives up ground. The Master doesn't follow but stands his ground. Brings his lightsaber to the front of him (neutral position); parallel to himself then closes his eyes. She sees that he is giving up and runs towards him. She is 5 meters away from him, when the unthinkable happens... her bra clip comes undone and opens up, spilling her 34 M breasts out and down. She stops, feels a little embarrassed. She holds her lightsaber in her right but her left cradles her breasts ever so slightly. Showing all who can see; her big, pink areolas with tiny nipples (only one that's been pierced). A grin falls on the Masters face and the apprentice is calling foul.

She strikes out not with her lightsaber but with words. Thinking it's her Master's undoing but it wasn't. He didn't use his lightsaber to undo her clasp. It might be with his mind but who knows. He still standing there with a grin and it makes her flustered. Does she power down her lightsaber and put the breasts back in their holsters of her bra. No, she doesn't give in. She lets them lay and then continues to make up ground by running towards him. Then it happens. She feels his power expand outward and is picked off the ground. Held in the air, by what feels like the back of her neck. It pulls her backward ever so slightly that her tits are pushed upward. Out of the blue, she feels her leather boyshort slide to the side and feels 2 fingers enter her. They are probing her moist spot; moving in and out of her. She doesn't know if it's just in her mind or if he is actually doing it. She loses all control over her body, but then gives in. She then powers down her lightsaber and let's it fall to the ground. She cums hard, not once but twice with the force fingers and another with a twist of her pierced nipple.

She is then slowly lowered to the ground, where her powered down lightsaber lays. She takes a breather, to get her composer back but yet a smile crosses her lips. She sees her Master in front of her, still in neutral position. She then looks down and sees that he is hard. She then licks her lips.

He lowers his laser sword to the right side of his body and asks, "How did I beat you?"

She says nothing. He then tells her: "You are a very powerful and mischievous Padawan. You use everything that you have to get what you want. One day, you will make an excellent Jedi. However, you lowered your defences when your brazier malfunctioned. They are beautiful assets but always have a backup plan to contain them when you're in a fight."

She then looks down and says, "Thanks Master, for your generous feedback and wisdom. I will work harder, and diligently, to please you. Just as long as he keeps teaching & praising me, and most of all fed." With a smile on her lips as she looks up into her Master's eyes and then down to his big bulge underneath his pants. She waits a moment and then asks, "May I Master; to please and serve you?" with puppy dog eyes staring up at him.

The Master thinks on it for a moment but then gives into his lust. Gives her a nod and then she uses her Force power to untie his drawstring, pulls down his pants, and outcomes his hard cock. She then licks her lips and reaches out and strokes it with her hands. Feeling his girth as well as to push out some precum for her to lick up. She twirls her tongue around his crown of his cock before bobbing her head down his shaft to take a little, each time. She loses herself in the act and then gives into her lust. She craves it; it's been so long since she done this.

Ronin646
Ronin646
195 Followers
12