Star Whores Saga Ch. 01 Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The soldiers briefly looked at each other, then rushed her. In seconds, Leesa was on her knees surrounded by white and black clad soldiers and their exposed weaponry. Her head bobbed and shifted from one to the next while her hands stroked two more.

"I'll be a son of a bitch, look at her go!" Ace moaned. He turned to Lance. "I think I love this woman!" Suktata howled with approval.

Lance frowned. "Hey! I saw her first!"

Leesa watched out the corner of her eye and through the legs of the soldiers surrounding her as Ace, Lance, and Suktata slipped past the preoccupied soldiers.

"Oh fuuuuuck!" one soldier in her hand moaned. A rope of white shot up her arm and across her shoulder.

Another soldier had his black gloved hands behind her head and was pumping his hips into her face. "She's the best fuckin' princess whore in...in...the galaxy! Gaaahhhfuck!" Her mouth filled with hot, thick spunk.

A hand roughly grabbed her long, brunette hair and pulled her head into his groin and he roughly stuffed himself down her throat. "Goddamn! She swallowed the whole fuckin' thing! Damn!" Another thick string shot out of her opposite hand and coated her forearm.

*****

After Bend successfully disabled the tractor beam, he hid in the shadows of a narrow passageway as several soldiers rushed past him in the main hallway. He checked to make sure they were gone, then ran down the hallway in the opposite direction.

Bend hurried along one of the tunnels leading to the hangar where the Blazer awaited. Just before he reached the hangar, Master Bater stepped into view at the end of the tunnel, not ten feet away. Both men raised their lazerblades.

Bater stared his former master down. "I've been waiting for you, O-Bend. When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master."

"Only a master of evil, Bater, you fuckin' prick."

The two Galactic warriors stood perfectly still for a few moments, sizing each other up and waiting for the right moment. Bend made a sudden lunge at the huge warrior but was checked. A masterful slash stroke by Bater was blocked by the old Crusader. Another of the Crusader's blows was blocked, then countered. Bend moved around the Dark Lord and started backing into the massive ship hangar. The two powerful warriors stood motionless for a few moments with laserblades locked in mid-air, creating a low buzzing sound.

Mater mocked his former teacher. "Your powers are weak, old man."

"You can't win, Bater. If you strike me down, I'll become more fuckin' powerful than you can possibly imagine."

Ace, Suktata, and Lance raced across the hangar towards the Maximus Blazer from one side, while RV2 and PD3 came from another side, all under the watchful eyes of Princess Leesa and O-Bend Meovernow.

Bater and O-Bend Meovernow continued their duel. As they hit their laserblades together, lightning flashed on impact. Soldiers looked on as the old Crusader and Dark Lord fought. Suddenly, Lance spotted the battle from his group's vantage point on the ramp of the Maximus Blazer. The soldiers soon began to race towards the duel, oblivious to the fact that the fugitives were boarding the ship.

Leesa saw her chance. The soldiers she was servicing from her knees were too distracted by her skills to realize she had managed to obtain one of their blasters. With the cool cunning of an old Crusader, she raised the weapon. Before they could react, the soldiers and their stiff poles fell away from her in a flurry of red laser streaks. Their armor clanked and clanged when their dead bodies fell onto the cold tile floor. Leesa jumped to her feet and raced naked across the hangar, soon joining Lance and the others at the Blazer.

Seeing that his compatriots had reached the ship safely, the old Crusader Knight looked over his shoulder at Lance with a crooked smile and knowing eyes, lifted his sword from Bater's then watched his opponent with a serene look on his face. Bater brought his sword down, cutting old Bend in half. Bend's cloak fell to the floor in two parts, but Bend was not in it. Bater was puzzled at Bend's disappearance and kicked at the empty cloak.

Aghast, Lance yelled out, "Nooooooo!"

The soldiers turned toward Lance and began firing at him. The robots were already moving up the ramp into the Maximus Blazer, while Lance returned fire. Recker joined in the laserfire. Bater looked up and advanced toward them.

Leesa grabbed Lance's arm. "Come on! Lance, it's too late!"

"Come on!" Recker said to Lance. "Blast the door, kid!"

Lance fired his pistol at the door control panel, and it exploded. The door began to slide shut, shutting Bater and the other soldiers out of the docking bay. Then Lance heard a familiar voice. It was Bend. "Run, Lance! Run!" He looked around but saw no one.

Ace jumped into the pilot's seat and pulled back on the controls of the Maximus Blazer. "I hope the old man got that tractor beam out of commission, or this is going to be a real short trip. Okay, hit it!" Ace said. The Maximus Blazer powered away from the DS-1 Battle Station docking bay, made a spectacular turn, and disappeared into space.

Sitting in the dingy lounge of the old ship, Lance looked downward sadly, shaking his head back and forth, as the princess smiled comfortingly at him. "I can't believe he's gone."

Leesa rubbed his thigh. "I know. I didn't even get a chance to fuck him." She paused and looked at Lance. "There wasn't anything you could have done." She paused again, then gave Lance a crooked smile. "Perhaps a blowjob would help ease your pain?"

Lance's head snapped up. "A...a what?"

"A blowjob," she purred. "Would you like for me to suck your big, fat cock?"

"Uh, well, uh, yeah, sure, that'd be swell."

The princess giggled. "Swell. Wow. You really are a farm boy, aren't you? Why don't you get out of that wretched soldier uniform and let me see what you've got?"

"Oh! Uh, yes, ma'am!" He leapt to his feet and began to feverously peel off the white and black armor, tossing it aside as he went. When he threw the leg guards off, all that was left was the black fire-resistant shirt and pants, which had a huge bulge protruding from it. As he pulled the shirt over his head, Leesa grabbed the waistband of the pants and slowly began to pull them down. The winking eye first appeared. Then a large, purple head. Her eyes grew wide as a thick, veiny shaft revealed itself.

She jerked back when it sprang out of his pants at her. "Holy shit! It's fucking huge!" She looked up at him. "Do plow the fucking fields with this thing or what?!"

He shuddered when she wrapped her warm, thin fingers around it. "Yeah? You think so?"

"Hell yes I do!" she said in amazement as she slowly stroked it. "It's incredible!" She studied it while she planned her attack. She gave a light gasp when her hand slid between her legs and brushed against her raised kernel. She licked her lips and pointed his thick muscle skyward.

"Gah!" Lance yiped when her face dove into his groin. Her tongue landed in the crease between his swaying ball sack and beefy pole. She ran her tongue over the thick vein on the underside to the tip, then swirled around it. She repeated this once, then twice. "Oh gah!" he yiped again when she took a testicle into her mouth and sucked on it as if it were a large, salty peanut. She released him and pulled back.

She looked up into his shocked faced with a devilish smile. "Did you like that?"

"Who wouldn't?!"

She smiled. "Mmmmmm, you're in for a real treat."

His eyes slammed shut and his head snapped back when his swollen purple helmet slipped past her ruby red lips. "Oh wow! Wow! Oh woooooow!" He looked down at the top of her bobbing head as it picked up pace. "Wow! You're...you're really good at that!"

She looked into his face and smiled around his rod. "Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmhmmmm!" she gurgled as she pumped her fingers in and out of her dripping slit.

In a few moments, Lance heard a familiar voice in his ear. "Is she as good of a cocksucker as I think she is?" He turned his head and saw a ghostly image of his old mentor, O-Bend.

"Bend!" Lance shouted, happy to see his old friend.

Leesa's head stopped bobbing. "Hmmmmm?" she moaned around his meat.

"Command her not to stop," Bend suggested.

"Oh! Uh, yeah, don't, uh, don't stop."

"Forcefully, boy, forcefully! You must learn to take what you want! Whores like Princess Leesa here love that shit. They love it when a man takes control! Take command of the situation!"

Lance nodded. "Right."

Leesa furrowed her brows. Who the fuck is he talking to? I wonder if he's always like this when he gets a blowjob? Oh, who the fuck am I kidding? This is probably his first blowjob!

"Don't...don't you, uh..." He hesitated. Take control! Take commanded! He glared down at her. "Who told you to fucking stop?!"

She coughed and gagged when he grabbed the back of her head and threw his hips forward. "Ggggggfffkkkk! Mmmmmhmmmm! Mmmmmmhmmmm!"

Bend chuckled. "Yessss! That's how you do it with whores like this." He patted Lance on the shoulder then stepped away. "It would appear she needs some attention back here, as well. I believe I've got just what she needs," he said as he walked around her.

Leesa felt a cold touch when Bend knelt behind her and grabbed her ass cheeks and placed his thumbs just outside of her puckered whole. Leesa wrinkled her eyebrows while she continued to bob on Lance's stick. What the...? Lance watched the old man pull her rear entry open. What the...?!

"Ohhhhh yes, lovely. Just lovely," Bend admired.

The cold touch of the tip of his tongue lapping at her back door startled Leesa. She turned her head as best as she could but saw no one. She gave a quick gasp when Bend jammed his tongue into her dark hole then pulled his back.

"Tell this bitch to concentrate on servicing you and not to worry about what's going on back here," he said calmly but forcefully.

Lance nodded, grabbed both sides of her face, and snapped it straight. "Hey! Focus!" She went back to working on Lance, sucking as hard as she could, while her ass tingled.

Bend finally opened his cloak, allowing his magnificent, ghostly tool to appear.

Leesa felt a cool knock at her back door. Then pressure. Huh? The old man gave Lance a sly grin and he held his pole and leaned forward. Lance watched as Leesa's rosebud began to widen. Her eyebrows raised. What the actual fuck is happening?! she thought. She gasped when his swollen head slipped past her sphincter. A long, low moan slipped through her lips until Bend stopped when his bumpy trunk was balls deep. WHAT THE FUCK?!

"Oh yes, that's one tight little ass," Bend observed. He placed his hands on her hips and Lance watched her rectum invert and pull back with each thrust of Bend's hips in amazement.

"That...that's amazing," Lance panted.

Bend nodded and smiled. "Yes it is."

The pair pounded away at both ends of the lovely Princess Leesa. While she enjoyed it, she was still confused as to what was going on in her backside. Am I imaging this? Did I want an ass fucking so badly that I'm dreaming this? Oh, who cares? It feels fucking awesome! Then her eyes flew open and she gave a loud squeal. O-Bend gave her a reach around and flicked at her vibrating knot with his rough finger. He rubbed and flicked at it while he drilled her ass harder and faster.

Her moans grew louder. She thought her heart was going to jump out of her chest. She clamped down on Lance and Bend's insertions.

Bend smiled at his young student. "Feel that, my boy? This slut's about to make the jump to hyperspace."

Sweat rolled off Lance's face. "Y-y-yes, I feel it! She...she's sucking me so hard! Ohmagawd, I...I don't know how much more I can take!"

"Yes, I can tell. Let's let this bitch know we were here, shall we?" Bend started to slap with blinding speed at her button.

Her eyes flew open. "Mmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmm! Ggggggffffkkkkk! Ggggggggmmmmmm!"

Her body went into violent convulsions. It felt like an entire star system was exploding inside her hot body. She moaned and screamed around Lance's fleshy saber.

Lance's jaw clenched. His thrusts stuttered. He gripped the back of the princess' head. "Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Here it comes! Here it comes! Oh yeah! Oh shit!" He threw his head back when he fired his salty mead down the back of her throat while it contracted around his nozzle.

Ace appeared in the doorway between the lounge and the cockpit. "Hey, what the fuck is all the racket back...oh shit!"

Lance and Leesa were just finishing their orgasms when he walked in. Lance pulled out of her throat. A streak of white followed him out and ran down her chin.

Ace quickly walked over while he unzipped his pants. He grabbed Lance by the shoulder and threw him backwards.

"Hey!" Lance protested.

"Thanks for getting her warmed up for me, kid."

Leesa gave Ace a devilish look. "Let's see what you've got, fly boy."

Ace gave her his crooked grin. "With pleasure, your highness...bitch." A good, hard lever fell out of his pants. It wasn't nearly as big or thick as the one that had just been in her throat, but it was still quite impressive. Ace grabbed the back of her head and threw his hips forward. "Take that, you fucking bitch!" His balls slapped against her chin. "Jesus, she took me whole on the first swallow! Holy shit!"

"Gggggfffffkkkk! Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmhmmmm!" she gagged in response.

Ace quickly caught sight of her heart-shaped ass. "Holy shit, would you look at that?! Her ass is gaped already! Man, those Royal soldiers must've really worked her over!" Little did he realize O-Bend was about to finish.

"Oh, those Royal fucks didn't work her over as good as I am," Bend said to no one in particular. "Yes! Yes! Oh yes! Take...take...take that, you bitch! Take it!"

Leesa felt a cold blast of air shoot into her dark crevice. It felt like someone had stuck an air hose up her ass. Then she felt a second and third blast. Then, suddenly, the pressure was gone and her ass cheek stung.

Bend pulled out and slapped her ass with no sound. Lance was the only one to see the swat. "She's one helluva good fuck! She's going to make someone an excellent fuck doll!"

Ace snapped his fingers and turned to Lance. "Hey kid, why don't you go up front and see how it feels to fly a real ship? Suktata, get back here!"

The words gave Leesa pause. Huh?

Lance stopped to let Suktata's massive frame through the pass through then turned to Bend who was leaning against a wall. "Aren't you coming?"

Ace snapped his head around. "Cumming? Already? Hell, I'm just getting started here, kid!"

Bend chuckled. "And miss this shit show? I'll be there in a moment."

Lance shrugged his shoulders and disappeared into the cockpit just as Ace removed himself from Leesa's throat and looked at his friend. "Whaddya think, buddy? Wanna take a crack at her?" Suktata gave several excited grunts and nodded his head.

Leesa sat back on her haunches and ran her forearm across her chin. "Now just wait a goddamn minute! I appreciate the rescue and everything, but I didn't sign up to be the crew's personal cum dumpster." Her jaw dropped when she saw Suktata.

A massive protrusion had appeared out of Suktata's furry body. The closest comparison would be to a large Dofuks's cock. It was easily a foot and a half long and as thick as a child's arm covered in shades of purple, white, and black. The head was as big as a grown man's fist and flat with three winking holes. Its mass was so heavy it wouldn't allow it to stand up and salute the way a human's pole would, but it was obviously solid as a rock and ready for action.

Leesa was panicked. "You...you...you can't possibly expect me to...to...have sex with that...that thing, do you? It'll tear me in two!"

Suktata barked and growled. Ace shrugged his shoulders. "He says once that beast is released he's fuckin' something. I know for a fact it ain't gonna be me, and I'm pretty sure he's not interested in the boy wonder up there, so that leaves you, sweatheart."

"But...but...it's too big! It'll never fit!"

The furry Nooky barked and grunted again. "He says it's either that or he rips your arms off and beats you to death with 'em. You don't want that, do you?"

Leesa considered her two options. Suktata moved towards her. "Wait! Wait! Get away from me, you furry fuck!" She tried to push him away, but it was like a bug trying to push away a star fighter.

Suktata picked her up and laid her flat on her back on the 3D galactic chess board.

Ace pointed at the game board. "Hey, goddammit, take it easy on that! That thing's probably worth more than this ship!" Suktata grunted and shrugged his shoulders.

Before she knew it, Ace had a grip on her wrists and had them pulled behind her head and Suktata had her legs spread far apart and was between them.

"Wait! Wait one goddamn minute! I...I'm a princess!"

"That's nothing but a turn on, sweetheart," Ace said with a smile.

Suktata lifted his massive muscle and slapped it down on her torso. It felt like someone dropped a side of beef on her. The tip landed at the bottom of her rib cage with a dull thud.

"Oh my GOD! Stop! Please! Ohmagawd!" Suktata lifted his beast and stepped back. The tip pressed against her swollen pink lips. "Oh fuck! Please! I'm begging you! You're...you're...you're going to fucking kill me with that thing!"

Ace smiled down at her. "Oh, come on, princess. You don't know that for sure. Just be a sport."

She glared at him. "A sport?! Are you fucking kidding me?!" The tip pressed against her. "Oh! Oh fuck!" More pressure. "Oh FUCK!" The tip slipped through her velvety folds. Suktata grunted and pushed forward. Her head shot backwards over the edge of the table. "Ohmagawd fuuuuuuuuuck!" she screeched as Suktata's tool slowly slipped into her.

When Suktata's massive frame finally landed in her "V" he tilted his head back and let out a long, blood curdling roar. Her torso was distorted around his shape from her bald slit all the way up to her rib cage.

"Ohmyfuckinggod!" she howled.

"Hey! Look at that, buddy! You didn't kill her! Let the games begin! Open wide, bitch!" He scowled at his friend. "Now don't fuckin' break her! Leave some for the rest of us, goddammit!" Suktata shrugged his shoulders and grunted. In the middle of another howl, Ace rammed his stiff rod through her open mouth and stuffed it down her throat. "Look at these fuckin' fun bags!" he exclaimed just before he palmed both fleshy mounds. She squeaked when he pinched and twisted a gumdrop-sized erect nipple.

Suktata began to draw his massive member its full length before jamming it back into her while Ace gave her a proper skull fuck.

Princess Leesa was in disbelief. This is the most incredible fuck I've ever had! Oh my God! I can't believe it! Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh fuck! She began to moan around Ace's meat. "Mmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmm! Gggggggffffffkkkkk!" Her body began to spasm on top of the chess board.

"Look at that shit, buddy! She's fuckin' cumming already! Good job!" Ace celebrated as sweat rolled off his face onto her chest. Suktata barked and howled with excitement.

Bend chuckled, shook his head, and lifted himself off the wall. "Unfuckingbelievable. I thought for sure that would've killed her. I just hope he doesn't break her play thing." He turned and walked into the cockpit.

"How's it going back there?" Lance asked Bend when he sat down.

"Quite well, actually."

"Yeah, it sounds like they're having a good time back there. They sure are loud, aren't they?"

Bend laughed. "You didn't see what she's getting fucked with!"

Lance did a double take. After a few moments, Lance finally asked, "Bend, can I ask you something?"