Starchaser Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

o/o

She suspects my truth and she sounds sincere. She even purposely bumped into me with her big boob, no doubt something she does not do to many men if the arrangement she has with Paulo suggests anything. There is nobody around and using Starchaser's scanners I cannot detect any electronic signatures apart from Noel's cell phone pinging the towers.

Only a passive microphone could possibly be able to record our conversation and the sound of the surf would mask anything being heard, except if a giant parabolic dish was precisely aimed at us at a distance. Starchaser's scanners see no giant dishes anywhere or any electronic signatures anywhere near us on this stretch of the island.

Her question and the way she points her finger upward giving me my first sign that she is ready to hear and accept what she needs to know. The conversation progressing more swiftly than I had hoped for. Surprisingly quickly in fact and I am beginning to think that perhaps her Avalonian genetics are responding to the presence of another Avalonian in her presence. It could also be she is more like me than I have thought possible.

=N=

Microdrones have not been introduced yet in the Sol system and knowing this Barrett is not concerned that the interaction between them could be documented. The technology that miniaturized the Macrodrone was developed in just the last thousand Earth years. The Macrodrone that is easily noticed is about the size of a common house fly. The Microdrone is about the size of a no-see-um gnat and limited to such payloads as camera or microphone. They are remarkably good at image and audio capture though the range between controller and drone is short enough to make a repeater or operator visible to scans.

The original fear of them being used to poison or disable was dispelled by the fact that no poison is potent enough in the limited dosage a microdrone is capable of delivering for any known sentient being. Except for the Og who are a gaseous life form that a single molecule of sodium chloride can cause a total collapse of their critical systems. The Og also use atomic sodium to power their propulsion systems which makes them one contaminated docking bay away from death.

o/o

I reach my hand for hers pointing upward and grasp her hand in mine then turn her finger to point in a different angle about half way from zenith to horizon. "That way," and see her looking in the direction I'm pointing her finger. "The Pleiades are those seven points of light over there," indicating where the Taurus constellation is, "some people call them the Seven Sisters, I'm from not too far from there." Her eyes look in that direction and then back at me, this time really looking at me as I continue.

"Farpoint is a space station older than anyone knows, I guess you could say I am from Farpoint because I might as well be." I see a softening of her face as if I said something she expected to hear and she looks happy about it. A surprising reaction from her that is causing me to be intrigued by this woman who has yet to move her hand in my hand. Her other hand is in fact now holding my hand with a firmness as if she doesn't want to let go anytime soon. As if not holding me as she is might allow me to somehow drift away from her.

-/v\-

The words he is speaking and the ideas I am hearing are amazing. My man from the stars has stepped out of my fantasies and is really here with me and sitting with me on my pashmina. If it weren't for the way my boob is touching his chest I might not believe I am awake or this dream would be one I would not want to wake up from. But my nipples are going hard and I know that is much too real for this to be a dream, I can feel my body tingling with goosebumps all over my skin.

"I have never heard of Farpoint or Pleiades. What are they like?" I really want to know everything about what he is talking about. I also know I should not do it as the good girl I want to be, but he is the first man I know I want to be a bad girl for so I purposely rub my boob against him to feel his chest with my hardened nipple. The chance to live my dream of being an extroverted sexual woman too easy to do feeling as horny as I am. I do so want to be a sexual woman with Barrett.

His face softens again, and he surprises me by pulling me a little closer. I can feel his heartbeat, instead of going faster it is now slowing and he is visibly calmer. I can feel that he is relaxing me too and that in itself is another amazing fantasy coming true. All of this is so much like many many versions of my man from the stars fantasies and the only it could be exactly the same would be if we were always completely naked.

At this point I wouldn't care if he says it's just a fantasy story. He could say next it is just a story he's making up and it wouldn't matter to me at all. If he said he had grown up in an igloo in the Arctic or in a cave in the Australian outback that would make no difference. I just want him here, with me, holding me and never letting me go. And then I would have him do exactly what I imagine my man from the stars always does and be the bad girl of his dreams while still being the good girl I am happy by thinking of myself as being.

And just like that my cell phone rings. I am so used to having interruptions whenever I have excellent fantasies, it figures this is happening while I am with the man of my dreams. I let go of both of Barrett's hands to get my phone out of my little cloth clutch purse. We both can see the screen with it bright like a searchlight in the dark. It's Paulo, calling to check on me. I apologize and then stand up to unlock and answer the call.

"Hi Paulo! Thanks for calling me, you are a man as sweet as blueberry muffins, everything is great and we won't be coming back so make sure you get home soon and then I won't have to worry about you! I will check in later with you if I need anything so please don't worry. Thanks again, bye bye!"

I made sure to use our pre-arranged code word "blueberry muffins" to confirm my safety. I close the phone connection and put the phone back into my cloth purse feeling Barrett's presence again as he stood up while I was on the phone and now stands next to me. "It's nice to have friends who care about you enough to protect you isn't it?" I say to explain the interruption hoping it has not changed anything about what we've been building up together now my hands are no longer holding either of his.

I already feel our separation having needed two hands to get my phone out and answer the call. Barrett had stood up while I was talking which makes it easy for me now my phone is put away to slip my hand back into his hand. This time I not only hold his hand in mine but I also put my other hand on top of his hand so now I am holding his hand between both of my hands while looking into his eyes.

What I don't immediately realize is by holding his hand this way, by holding his one hand between both of mine, I'm unwittingly pressing my forearms on either side of my bikini top pushing my boobs together creating a well defined cleavage. I watch his eyes drop downward to look at my cleavage and he doesn't appear to be in any hurry to look away. I find myself hoping he is not going to stop looking at my boobs.

His head stays lowered with his eyes looking at me for a moment reminding me of how a deer stares into headlights. I cannot believe the incredible feeling it gives me inside my stomach and in my crotch as I look at his eyes knowing he is captivated by my boobs. I have never felt this kind of intense pleasure from a man just looking at my body. I can't help but purposely squeeze my arms together more and I can't help smile more from the effect it has on this amazing man who is more attractive to me with every moment that passes.

o/o

No sooner did I start to tell her where I am from than Starchaser alerts me that her cell phone is receiving a duplex call signal from the nearest cell tower, and then her phone rings. I have to let go of both her hands so she can get her phone out of her cloth clutch purse. We can both can see the screen as it shines a bright blue glow into the relative darkness around us.

It's Paulo, calling to check on her. She apologizes and stands up to answer the call. It sounds like a somewhat stilted call, something pre-arranged with obvious overtones of protection. I stand up too so she won't feel like she is on display. And then it ends with her saying, "Thanks again, bye bye!" I monitor the signal through Starchaser's scanners in my mind and watch the call signal terminate and the phone go back to its low energy cell tower pinging.

I'm patient and I know we have all the time in the universe. Her hand slips back into mine and then she puts her other hand on top of mine so both her hands are clasping my one hand. I don't know if she did it on purpose but I can see a very attractive change to her figure. With her hands clasping mine as she is it's causing her cleavage to deepen and she has captured my attention. I can feel her eyes watching my eyes and I know she is watching me looking shamelessly at her womanly breasts.

I can feel her assurance that everything is alright by how constantly her hands are holding mine and she does nothing to dissuade my eyes. Her assurance becomes greater when I see she purposely presses her arms together increasing the attractiveness of her breasts. She is displaying for me as her boobs are barely contained in her small bikini top. I also feel how she is causing a sizable change in the length and girth of my manhood as my body responds to her seductive behavior.

Again I watch closely to notice what appears to be a new experience for her by the look on her face that Starchaser is reflecting into my minds eye without me having to look up at her eyes. Her eyes have a playful innocence to her despite it being the erotic behavior of this young adult Avalonian Human woman. Still no warning flags have popped up by her interactions with me and my intentions remain unchanged for wanting her to join my crew.

I nod in agreement at her explanation, "It is the best thing to have friends who care that much and more. It's even better when you find that one person, or more than one person which in more places than this is unusual, people who you can trust with your deepest secrets. I have never had one of those friends so I'm still hopeful I will find him or her, and I really hope it's a her." My intention is to be clearly obvious so fewer words are necessary to elicit her interest.

I slip my free hand around her back and cuddle her body into mine to extend to her the notion that she's quickly becoming someone I trust more than anyone. I feel her body pressing into mine with our hands still together between our bodies now tucked easily underneath her big boobs that are both pressing against my chest, and between our stomachs.

It is apparent to me she knows as well as I do how much her display of cleavage affects me with my bulge pressing against her lower torso. The pressing of her boobs into my chest enhancing my size as we continue stand with my arm holding her body to mine. Our eyes looking very close into each other as we breath each other's breath well inside our personal space. The coursework about Captains being manipulated into emotionally flawed decision making again crosses my mind only to be dismissed by the absence of any negatives in the Central Cortex information.

I inhale and exhale as a deep sigh breathing our essence finding it intoxicating. "The story about where I am from sounds like a fairytale but it is not. Farpoint is a long way from here. It is the original center of Avalonia after the Combine and at the Awakening of Farpoint Station. The archives hold that Farpoint is a remnant of an ancient space faring race and the technology there certainly supports that."

Story telling as a way to introduce the general information she needs is leveraging a tradition that people tell stories late at night. Here on a beach under the stars, with a good friend is when there's stories to be told and dreams to be made. I know all this from my studies at Farpoint and my time on Earth. For many indigenous populations in the Combine, stories are the primary means to pass along history, and the Tamarian language is based on metaphors for the structure of their communication where context is more important than grammar.

"You seem to be a trustworthy soul," I say feeling Noel move herself against me in a way that could only convey happiness, "so what I am going to tell you is only truth that will sound too fantastic to be true. Nobody on Earth has ever heard this and I am telling you because I know nobody would ever believe you if you were to tell them and if you were to tell anyone what I am saying to you, you will never see me again. It is that important and that sensitive." I keep looking into her eyes looking back into mine.

Her response is as definite as a woman can be when talking to her man, and I say her man because with our bodies still pressing together, she pulls her hands away from mine and reaches up to my shoulders pulling down on me and lifting herself up on her toes. It causes a dramatic feeling on my body as she kisses my lips. Not a big kiss but enough lip contact and duration to say she is in this for whatever it is I have to say. Her body now draped completely on mine and her front is exposed directly on my front as intimately as possible without having sex. My arms wrap around her back holding her in place to make it easier for her to remain raised up against my body.

"My cruiser is over that way where nobody is going to notice it." As I speak I take one hand from around her to point in the direction of the Moon where it is hanging like a low white orb in the dark Caribbean night sky. "You know how crazy people get when they see something, when they see anything really they don't understand, whether they know what it is or not and for some reason feel like they have to do something that's usually loud and crazy. So I keep it out there where nobody on this rocky planet is going to see it. It has no lights to be noticed, there is nothing moving on it to draw attention to it."

I muse the idea of a joke, "With it out there I don't have to worry that anybody is going to try to get aboard and steal anything from it." No sooner than I say it than I feel I need to take it back, "that was supposed to be a joke but you wouldn't know it. Nobody can get aboard a DS Cruiser without a command from the ship's security system. My starship is the safest place for anyone to be whether I am there or not."

"The Pleiades over that way," turning my body to change the direction of my gesture to accurately point in the direction of Orion and Taurus constellations, "and those stars are a lot closer to Earth than they are to Farpoint. Maybe I'll get to take you there sometime and show you around the place." And there it is, I opened to her the possibility of her going with me. I am Avalonian and naturally patient for her to pick up the conversation in that direction. Everything so far indicates it will not be long now.

The air around us has been slowly cooling from the daily warmth as the once sun baked sand's heat is radiating upward from the Earth on its way going straight into outer space as it does during every daily cycle between midnight and dawn. Where our bodies touch feels much warmer than where the tropical night air is wafting past but I can also feel how the excitement she is causing within me is heating my body in anticipation of greater intimacy.

-/v\-

I listen to every word Barrett says. His stories, although sounding somewhat fantastic, intrigue me and excite me, including his joke about someone getting aboard that I couldn't share without explanation, was new information and I could not get enough of it. I want to believe everything he is saying because I wish it to be true. All my life I have wanted to believe that such a thing was possible, to be a traveler in space while I've been living on a planet that is still trapped but in the process of working out how to get up to and out there.

Now all the what ifs are beginning to flood into my brain. What if he is hinting at a larger truth than I had ever imagined? What if he does really have some hidden spacecraft, capable of taking us somewhere away from Earth? What if this is what I am supposed to be doing and where my life is supposed to go? I want to ask him so many things, but I also don't want him to think I am putting him on the spot for a good grilling and risk making him feel as though he's being interrogated. Or even worse that I do not believe him by trying to coax more out of him like an interrogator.

"Barrett, I won't pry, but please know you can tell me anything, in your own time. I never thought I would meet anyone like you, but here you are making me excited about what the future may hold. Saying things that sound like so many possibilities. I want to know everything about you, regardless of whether it comes in a flood of ideas or in a trickle that makes me wait to piece it all together. All I ask is that you please trust me." I raise my arms up to hold him around the back of his neck up on my toes to reach.

I pull myself up against his body and kiss him again to make sure I have his undivided attention. "Honestly, I don't spook easily and I really like the idea that you feel you can tell me things you haven't been able to tell anybody else. I don't care how fantastic or outlandish it is because I am so overdue for a real adventure and right now I am hoping that if you have one in mind, or you're already on an adventure, that maybe there's a chance I can be part of it."

I look into his eyes feeling like I maybe said too much. He hasn't done one of those eyes focused somewhere else check-out of the conversation things since the last one so I'm pretty sure he is paying attention to me. I'm hoping my trusting him that being here together, arm in arm as we are, he is with me and I am with him. It already seems an eternity since we met even though it has only been, I don't know, maybe a couple hours. But it feels like a long time already as if I have known him from sometime long ago. All I know is I am not going to move until he moves first. If there is one thing I learned in negotiation it is the first person to blink loses.

My mother had always told me it is the woman in a relationship who chooses her man, not the other way around. As I am looking up at him I find I am trying to figure out if I am choosing him or is it he is choosing me. This moment feels very much like a real estate negotiation or a job interview where both sides are assessing the other and the merits involved with a significant decision.

o/o

Noel had her own words to say to me and to say I am impressed would be an understatement. There is no possible way she could have rehearsed that so it is an authentic rendition of what she is made of. There was nothing in the coercion coursework that could match this conversation and situation. I have her against my body and we are as intimate as we can be without being horizontal and naked having sex. Or vertical, imagined it many times but never had that experience yet.

My mother used to say it is the woman in a relationship who chooses her man, but just as importantly the man also needs to choose the woman to have a balance in the relationship. I can see her looking up at me and what I see is she is choosing me as much as I am choosing her. This moment is very much like a tactical or command situation that requires intellect as well as intuition, the very reason a DS Cruiser has a sentient Captain. The greater gift is mine to give because I am the one with a Spaceship so it is my place to make the next move.

I take her at her word and give her body a firm squeeze in our hug. "If you are interested in an adventure then I can give you one that is really out of this world. You won't be able to tell anyone you know anything about it. Maybe that's a good thing if you're more of a private person or understand that protecting someone is more important than having something to impress other people with what you know."