Starcrossed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Highness," Erina said, "you realize you've just cast all of my plans to the wind?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"And welcome back to our continuing coverage of Prince Alex's wedding!" The broadcast returned from a commercial break. Liada Today was going all out on their wedding coverage, and a massive media package played as the music soared: footage of the royal couple, the Queen presiding over a state dinner, and near endless footage of adoring crowds. As the media package ended, the broadcast faded into live footage of the enormous crowd gathered before the Royal Palace.

"This is without a doubt the biggest event of a generation. The entire capital city is playing host to massive festival and we are here at Azul Square- and, Emily, let me tell you- it is amazing down here. Look at this!!" As Dran shouted, she indicated the city square behind her. The broadcast cut to a bird's eye view shot from a hovering ornithopter.

Azul Square was nearly a kilometer wide, a massive space in the middle of one of the largest cities in the human dominion. On a typical day, the square was filled with tourists and merchants, residents of the city enjoying one of the most beautiful places in the system. But on this day the massive square was almost two million cheering revelers. Food tents had been set up, along with concerts, dance floors, and carnival games.

"Azul Square was originally the parade grounds for the Palace," Dran explained as the craft circled the area. "But today they are home to one of the greatest parties this planet has ever seen. Everything is being provided free by the Palace, and it is looking to be one of the most amazing celebrations ever seen in the system."

"That's right Dran," Emily said as the show cut to her amongst the crowd. "I'm here on the ground and words cannot describe the energy! Everyone knew that the wedding of Prince Alex would be an immense celebration, but I don't think anyone could have foreseen this! Tomorrow has been declared a planet-wide holiday, with celebrations just like this one in all the major cities. No expense has been spared, I've just-" Emily was clearly stunned at the scale of it all. Some nearby revelers cheered for the camera, waving signs and shouting.

"I think that says it all!" Dran laughed. "For analysis let's talk to Salia Bin and Guy Caine! Guy, tell us, what are we seeing here? Is there more to this than the Crown Prince getting married?"

"First off, I have to agree that this is, without a doubt, the biggest event of a generation. This all goes back thirteen years, to the tragic loss of King Phillip and Prince Donald. Young Prince Alex was suddenly thrust into the spotlight and Dran... the whole planet stood behind that young man. He made us so proud." "That's exactly right," Salia agreed. "Many people would have buckled under that kind of intense scrutiny, but Prince Alex proved himself more than able to fill his father's shoes. He truly rose to the challenge: he excelled in his studies, even graduated from military academy a full year early. And most people forget this, but he truly earned his uniform."

"Served twice, with distinction, once during the retaking of the Perradon field," Dran said, reading from her notes, "and then later as captain of the Odyssey assisting in the evacuation of the colony on Ellia Six."

The show shifted to stock footage of the Battle of Perradon, Liadan battleships exchanging fire with the Pyttarin raiding fleet. A small arrow indicated the Crown Prince's fighter squadron engaging incoming enemy transports.

"That's right. But it was so much more than that. He grew up to be such a handsome young man- a sex symbol quite frankly- but he always remained Liada's beloved Prince Alex. All of his successes, whether they were in the legislative halls or the polo fields, it was like the entire system was always rooting for him."

"So it's no surprise that his wedding is such an enormous event," Dran interjected.

"Now everyone knew all of that at the Prince's birthday three months ago," Guy continued. "That was an enormous celebration, and we knew the real purpose of it was for him to select his bride. The wedding would be huge, that was just a given."

"But what no one could have imagined is how much Liada has fallen for the Lady Deena," Salia gushed. "The public is obsessed with this beautiful, gifted young woman, it is that simple." The newsfeed shifted to some stock footage of Deena from an earlier event, waving to a cheering crowd.

"And then, stunning everyone, the wedding is declared for a mere three months later! No one expected such a whirlwind courtship."

"There has been a lot of talk of Deena and Alex's summers on Ashnan, almost fifteen years ago," Guy offered. "They summered together for a few years in their childhood, and it was only cut short because of the King's tragic death."

"That's right."

"Some people have said that it was meant to be," Sallia said, making air quotes, "and who knows? If Donald had lived it's certainly possible that Alex and Deena would have ended up together anyway. There's something romantic about that!" "But everyone's seen the look on their faces when they first met again at the ball!" Dran gushed. Sure enough, the broadcast cut the video of the receiving line at Alex's birthday party: Alex's head snapping to watch Dee enter the grand hall. It was clear that the young man was thunderstruck. "This bit of video has lit the cortex on fire, and it's... it's the moment when Prince Alex fell head-over-heels in love with the Lady Deena."

"I love this!" Salia interrupted, cueing a pict of Deena and Alex in the palace gardens. Alex looked rugged and sexy in his tight undershirt, while Deena looked utterly happy and laughing in the oversized Navy coat. "One of the first shots of the couple, and so unscripted! I think this is the real thing."

"When Alex fell in love with Deena, the whole world saw it, and then they all fell in love too, it's incredible. This wedding is just such an enormous... release! Liada will finally be able to put King Phillip's death behind it, and watch the building of the next generati-" the screen was shut off with a curse.

"Ugh!" Deena said, tossing the remote control across the room. ~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Now the coalition from the Trade Federation will be at tables thirty three and thirty five. We had to give table thirty-four to the representatives of the major media conglomerates. I would have put them elsewhere, but there was a concern that being an extra few meters away from the aristo's tables would be seen as a slight, so I shuffled some-"

"Oh Maker Erina please stop," Alex gasped, flopping back in his chair. "People are going to be seated at tables. I understand. I have the utmost faith that you can put people's butts in chairs."

"Alex, do relax please." Deena rubbed her temples.

It had been a busy three months. Not only had they been planning the wedding and festivities- with almost a thousand guests expected- but they'd also been engaging in a media blitz unlike anything Deena had ever experienced. Almost daily interviews with every major media outlet, targeted leaks to friendly reporters, as well as massive public events before the populace of the Liada system; she and Alex had been on six different planets in the last three weeks alone.

But all the work had paid off: Prince Alex's sweeping her off her feet was now a public sensation and the wedding promised to be one of the most watched events in history. But now, with it less than twenty-four hours away, all the planning and pressure had left them both feeling wrung out.

"I'm as relaxed as I can be," Alex grumped, finishing his beer with two large gulps. "But okay... are there any problems with the seating arrangements? Because if not I'm willing to just sign off on the whole thing and... call it a night? What time is it?"

"I suppose you're right," Erina said. "It is almost midnight. And I hope you both get a good night's rest. I don't need to tell you that tomorrow's a big day."

"Thank you. I'll see you knighted for your limitless mercy," Alex cracked as he rose from the table, stretching the kinks out of his back. "Catch you in the morning, Erina. Deena, may I walk you to your rooms?"

"Of course. Thank you, Erina. If it wasn't for you all these plans would not be going as smoothly, I can feel it," Deena said, taking the slim woman's hand and squeezing tightly. Deena had been working closely with Erina throughout the wedding planning, and had come to think of her as a close friend and ally. She saw why Alex relied on her so much.

"Thank you, my lady. Until the morning," Erina said, a tight smile on her face. She bowed quickly to the pair as she left the room.

Alex guided Deena out the other door and along the chambers of the palace.

"Big day tomorrow," he said lightly, filling the silence.

"Oh really? I plan on relaxing. Take a spa day, perhaps."

"Well I suppose your morning is rather indulgent, hm? Baths, massage, make-up, hair... "

"And you, your highness? Some debauch to celebrate your last day of freedom? No bachelor party for the Prince?" Her voice didn't betray it, but she had been wondering about it for some time. She suspected that Duke Fain and his other friends would be planning something.

"Sorry to disappoint you dear, but no. Elrick and Fain wanted to do something last week, but..." Alex shrugged. "I don't know. Spending an evening with a dozen aristos and some high-priced courtesans sounds like an opportunity for blackmail and scandal, and only limited fun. To me, anyway."

Deena nodded, not entirely believing him. She was no fool: she thought that the Prince probably dallied with an occasional courtesan at the very least. Such antics were kept quiet, but Deena knew that noblemen rarely went without such amusements. "Well, here we are," Deena sighed as they reached her door. Ever since the betrothal, she had taken up residence in a different wing of the palace, close to the royal suites themselves. Now, Deena's heart rate was up, as it usually was when she found herself alone with Alex like this. They hadn't done anything more than kiss in the past three months, but she had found herself craving them... and the masturbatory frenzy that usually followed. Even just standing here, she could feel herself swelling with wet heat.

"Yes, here we are," Alex stepped close. "It's hard to believe that by this time tomorrow we'll be husband and wife."

"It's not that hard to believe. We've been planning the wedding for months. You shouldn't be terribly surprised."

"You're a bit of a smart ass, aren't you?" Alex whispered, his hands lighting to her hips. "I guess I was just being roundabout; I'm looking forward to being your husband, Lady Deena." He leant close.

They kissed softly a few times, just tasting each other's lips. Deena pulled Alex closer, pushing her tongue into his mouth as her hands filled with his hair. She could feel him hard against her belly, and rubbed against it. One of Alex's hands slid to her butt, cupping one heavy cheek and pulling her closer.

"Mitra..." Deena wanted more, wanted to take the hard cock out of his pants and feel it in her bare hands, to taste it, to... but she knew her responsibilities. She sucked his bottom lip as she pulled away, her heels returning to the floor as the couple came apart.

"Goodnight Alex," she said softly, her forehead against his chest. "I'll see you... when am I scheduled to walk down the aisle?"

"0840."

"I'll see you then, then." She kissed him once more before entering her quarters. As she closed the door, her emerald eyes held his.

Alex found himself alone in the hallway with a raging hard on and an intense desire to deflower Deena a day early. With a deep breath, he pivoted and headed to his own quarters. As he walked the darkened corridors his mind kept wandering to the next day... and how different his life would be in just a few hours.

He absently returned the guards' salute at the door and went for the liquor cabinet

"Straight to the booze, then?"

Alex spun to find Erina lying across his bed, a glass of whiskey already in her hand. She was still wearing her uniform, but her high collar was unfastened, her hair loose from its usual severe bun, the brown curls just teasing her shoulders. Alex always thought she looked terribly sexy like this.

"I suppose so," Alex said, pouring himself a small drink and tossing it back.

"Excited?"

"Nervous." Alex paused. "Half terrified, to be honest."

"Please be so, love. Honest, that is."

Alex sighed, pouring another finger of whiskey and downing it.

"Alex..."

"Rin, c'mon, you know how hard this is. For both of us." He went to pour a third drink, but stopped and corked the bottle. "I know that this... that this has to end. I don't have to be happy about. Or glib."

"You think I'm happy about it?" She was suddenly by his side. "I feel like I'm being torn in half. But..."

"But?" He turned, his hand slipping to her side.

"But it has to be this way. You know that." Even as she said it she slipped into his arms. "I just... I wanted a last night with you, my love. Needed."

Alex smiled grimly. "Well there's that at least."

They came together in an easy embrace, kissing softly for long minutes. It wasn't the heated, passionate kissing of lust: this was the slow comfortable kiss of lovers. As they parted, Erina buried her face in his chest.

"I can't believe it's finally happening."

"Hon, c'mon, stop talking like that. I'm not going to the gallows or anything."

Erina laughed, a small snort against his chest.

"We'll still see each other. Maker knows I can't get a new chief of staff, not with all your other duties." Alex took a deep breath and dove in. "I mean, who knows, perhaps we can still-"

"No." It was said firmly, Erina stepping back and locking her gray eyes on his. "I won't be anyone's mistress. That's a dead end for both of us, and you know it."

Alex hung his head. He knew she was right.

"So it's just tonight then?"

Erina nodded, a tear slipping down her perfect cheek. Alex wiped it away with a rough thumb before sliding his hand into her soft locks and Erina moaned into the kiss.

"Oh Alex... Don't worry about me," she murmured between kisses. "I've known this day was coming for more than a decade."

"You weren't the only one. It doesn't make it any easier."

"It's not supposed to be easy, highness."

Alex was about to speak more, but Erina stopped him with a finger on his lips.

"Enough. We've talked about this a thousand times. By this time tomorrow you'll be married and I won't be able to do this." She pulled his shirt apart at the front, a few buttons flying free.

"So you intend to take your last chance with the Crown Prince then?" Alex couldn't help but laugh as she rushed to undress him, her hands going to his belt.

"Damn straight," she said with a grin, pulling the zipper on her own tunic and letting the heavy fabric slide off her shoulders. Her trousers quickly joined them, leaving her in her rather utilitarian palace-issue panties and bra- but as Alex sank to his knees before her, he couldn't imagine anything sexier on a woman.

"Rin..." It was a gentle rumble as he pulled her close, showering her belly with kisses. He pressed his face there, feeling the firm muscle underlying the softness of her tummy. Looking up, he caught as she undid her bra, her smallish breasts barely moving as she removed their support. He pulled her panties to her feet. His kisses trailed from her tummy down to her pubic bush, teasing as she spread her thighs to give him room.

"Oh Alex," she murmured as she felt his tongue at her folds. Erina laid one thigh over Alex's shoulder and pulled his head tight to her. He kissed along her lips, and Erina hissed when he spread her open. "Oh, oh majesty, mm."

"My lady." His hands moved to Erina's butt. Erina took a step back and, working together, the pair made their way to the bed without interrupting his worship of her sex. Erina relaxed on the covers, spreading her thighs wide.

"Don't tease me."

Alex didn't intend to, and he used his thumbs to fully expose her to his tongue. He began by gently lapping at her opening, feeling her wetness beginning to flow. He followed her lips up to her clit, toying at her pearl with the tip of his tongue. Just as Erina began to moan at his teasing, he pounced, drawing her clit into his mouth and lapping at it furiously.

"Oh Alex," Erina groaned at the over-stimulation, gripping his short hair to hold him in place.

Alex hummed in response, the vibrations bringing a giggling moan to Erina's lips, which quickly gave way to panting. He slid one hand back from her ass to slip a thick finger into her pussy, thrusting into her tightness in time with his sucking licks at her clit.

The orgasm rushed upon her and her whole body bowed tight as the waves passed over. Alex backed off on her clit, but his fingers continued to saw in and out, feeling her clenching on him.

"Were you playing before I got here?" Alex's grin was shining with her juices.

"Well... I may have taken a moment while you made out with Deena in the hallway," Erina whispered between deep breaths.

"How'd you know?" Alex asked, sucking deeply on her inner thigh.

"I didn't. You just told me," Erina chuckled, turning to a sharp gasp as she felt Alex's teeth on her tender skin. "Ow! It's just I'm impressed that you haven't bedded her yet. She's damn near gagging for it."

"I'll show you who's gagging for it," Alex said as he climbed on top of her, his cock sliding along her soaked pussy. He stroked along her once, twice, and then slid half of his length inside her. Erina moaned at the sudden invasion, a mini orgasm shaking through her. The ground into each other slowly, something they loved. Alex pressed himself deep into her gripping heat, feeling her wetness spread down his shaft to his balls.

"Oh Alex..." Erina moaned, pulling him close and kissing him deeply. She pulled her thighs way back, allowing Alex to penetrate her as deeply as possible. They ground against each other as they made out like teenagers.

"So..." Alex murmured as he placed a series of hot, sucking kisses along the inner slopes of her breasts.

Erina shivered beneath him as his lips dragged across her tight nipple.

"Laen didn't ask to come with you?"

Erina gave a surprised laugh, punching him solidly in the arm. "Gods, I can't believe you!"

"Ow! I'm just asking! I mean, didn't she want to say goodbye too?" Erina's laughs turned to a sharp gasp as he thrust hard back into her, only to go back to slowly grinding in her gripping pussy. "It's not like I'm going to be seeing her anymore either."

"If she wanted to say a fond farewell, she didn't say anything to me," Erina said sharply, pulling Alex's face back to her tits. "But if you feel the need to fuck that little slut then I'm sure I can get her here in a few minutes."

"I'd remind you that me getting to know that little slut," he punctuated each quoted word with a firm thrust, "was your idea. It's not my fault she took a shine to me."

"You must have charmed her with this razor wit of yours." Erina fell into a bit of giggles, Alex joining her. Then he pressed his forehead to hers.

"You know I'm just teasing love."

"I know." They shared a few soft pecks. "No more teasing, highness. More fucking, please."

"As you wish." Alex moved to his knees, pulling his shaft out only to slowly push back in. Erina moaned as his thrusts grew longer, all the way in and all the way out. After a few dozen strokes, Erina was shivering with each slow push inside. Alex grinned; he knew she loved this, feeling every inch of him moving in her.

"Oh gods just fuck me fast, my lord," Erina hissed, her hands gripping the sheets tightly. She wanted to be sore: to feel it during the wedding.